Requiem for Freedom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janina was a tall, powerful woman. Her robotics were obvious but was fused with her natural features so seemingly it looked like this was how she was supposed to be. Her arms and legs were all black, held together with metal joints that were hidden under a taunt silk garb glittering in blue. Her olive stomach was toned and her overall stature made her look... strong. It was hard to tell where the robotics began and where she did. Even her face. It was normal looking, a strong face, but briefly looking into her eyes, I could see that extra glint enhanced eyeballs have. As dark as her eyes were, and kind even, those eyes had a bright glimmer to them, and could probably see way better than I could.

"Who do we have here?" Janina said. Her voice was calm and collected, sensual even, but the way she said it almost... seemed robotic? Clinical?

"I'm Benjamin," I said. For some reason, this woman did not make me nervous. "How are you?"

It took a small moment for her to respond. Not a full second, but noticeable.

"Oh, I'm good now that you are here," she said, starting to sway her way over to me. Fuck, she was almost as tall as me. But I had the eerie feeling that she could snap my back with those strong arms. Or legs. The thought was actually not so unappealing.

"Ah. Yes. Erh," I said, my nerves creeping back again. Looking at her had almost forgotten what I was there for. Hell, I would be happy just to look at her. Inspect her features. And with no dirty innuendos. Her enhancements were as impressive as her strong, proud face, and her womanly assets.

"Don't worry... Tell me your name and I'll take care of you," Janina said, folding her arms around my waist, looking up at me, forcing me to look into her eyes.

Looking into them I wondered if it was like this with all prostitutes. With Janina I looked into dark pupils and thought I could see something more. The nervous virgin in me was truly in full form.

"I'm B-Benjamin. You're J-Janina, right?" I said, awkwardly trying to strike a conversation.

"I am Janina and I am at your command," Janina said, moving one of her strong hands up to the back of my head. "Or I can make you at my command, if you prefer."

I didn't have time to respond before she pulled me into a deep kiss. It wasn't forceful, it wasn't even with tongue. It was still passionate and I couldn't help but close my eyes and savor it. She felt so good. I wanted more, and Janina gave more. Gently stroking the back of my head with one hand and rubbing my back slowly with the other. And then she pulled back.

It wasn't my first kiss, but it was certainly my best. Holy shit. Janina looked up at me and smiled.

"Good boy," she said. "Want to take things slow? Or move it to the bed? I understand it is your first time, and I want it to be your evening."

"M-maybe a bit more?" I requested. Janina gave a small chuckle and gave me another kiss. Sweet and gentle. Boy, she knew how to care for a man. To make a boy into a man.

I moved my hands around her now, feeling a bit more bold. Moving up and holding her tightly. Her soft silk soon dropped and I could feel her even softer skin against my palms. I slowly traveled my hands down her body and with some hesitation, and no signals from her to make me stop, I finally reached that firm ass. Giving those cheeks some small squeezes I felt how firm it was. Janina truly was powerful. It was hard to tell if her ass was part of her robotics or not, but I also didn't care. It was part of her, and she felt magnificent.

Janina felt my arousal no doubt, so she took a bit more initiative. As we continued to kiss, it became more sloppy and soon I felt her press her tongue into mine, inviting me into the next part. Maybe it was some bodily sign I gave her, but Janina seemed to discover, along with myself truly, that she could be pretty assertive with me. Maybe it was because of my lack of experience. Soon she was dominating my mouth and holding me strongly into her. I damn near lost my balance with how well she treated me.

Janina then gently, but firmly, pivoted us both and pressed me back so that I fell over on the bed. Losing my grasp on those heavenly shapes of her. Looking up at her, I felt like I was at her mercy. But also that I was in a safe place. It was odd. Her eyes gave me all the comfort I needed.

"I can ride you like this. Or you can be on top, since you are a virgin? Or you can choose anything else, but these are my recommendations," Janina suggested. It was like she was reading off a menu list.

"I... I want you on top of me," I said. I knew I wanted eye contact with this gorgeous woman, but I also knew if she was in control she had way more skill and could assure a magnificent time for us both.

Janina gave me a wink and climbed onto the bed. Slowly making her way up my body until she had a knee on each side of my crotch. She looked down at my jeans.

"Oh, those would have to come off, don't you think?" Janina said coyly. She looked up at me for a cue.

When I didn't say anything or move, she moved her hands to my fly and snapped it open. Soon after came the zipper. And with a series of yanks, Janina pulled my jeans down to my ankles and then completely off, along with my boxers. I felt so exposed. And I guess I was. Janina looked at my erection and smiled warmly, then once again locked my eyes with hers.

"Are you ready?" she asked. I nodded.

And Janina descended.

The warm sensation around my erection was unbelievable. It was unlike anything I could imagine. As an immediate reaction I tilted my head back and gasped at the sudden wall of hot pleasure clamped around me. And to be given to me by such a beauty as Janina? There was no better way for this to happen. None in the slightest.

Janina took a small break, letting me savor the moment, letting me feel out how it was to be inside a woman. Then she started to slowly lift her hips and gently roll down again. And once again. And for good measure, a few more times. And then I came.

Fuck.

So fucking embaressing. I climaxed way too early. So fucking early. God fucking damn it.

"It is okay. It happens to all young men," Janina assured. "We still have time left, so we can go again if you want."

Janina got off me and retrieved a towel that she cleaned up the mess that had spilled out of her. She then sat on the side of the bed and turned so that she could look at me. I needed a bit to recover. Physically I had regained my composure, but it was still a bit embarrassing.

"So do you have any requests, now that you are a full grown man? No longer the boy," Janina asked. This time she was more genuine in her tone.

"You do anything?"

"Yes."

"Like... from behind?"

"Yes."

"Blow me?"

"Yes."

"Anal?"

"Yes."

Janina truly would do anything. Though some actions may be a bit... early for me. I had yet so much to discover.

"So you do everything?" I asked, to reiterate.

"I am at your command. Until the hour is up."

It made me momentarily think about all the things more experienced, and more sick for that matter, people would do. Janina had surely seen a few things in her days. Probably tales for days. Though I was not sure I was man enough to hear some of the things she had been submitted to. Maybe that was a flaw within me. Maybe one day I would have to face and rectify that flaw, but it was not today. Instead, I pushed that thought way down.

"So wanna go again?" I asked, eager. "I promise not to do anything... nasty or cruel."

"I am glad," Janina replied.

But her reply was in a different manner again. Most of what she said always had a tinge of mechanical dialogue to it. Like it was rehearsed and something she was supposed to say. But not this time. Her voice sounded more genuine. Like she meant it. Dread started to creep into me, as a small creepy realization started to creep throughout me. But I shoved that one down as well. I'm a young man and I had just lost my virginity and had a delightful woman at an arm's length. Don't judge me too harshly.

I touched her shoulder, but was afraid to push her. I knew Janina was used to worse, but those were ranks I didn't want to join. But she was ever the professional, so she took the hint. She climbed past me and into the bed. She took my hand and guided me down with her, perfectly aligning me with her as I climbed over her.

My lips pressed into hers as I again pushed inside her. I tried to go slow so as to make it last longer. But she was just too damn good. At least I could brag about I fucked hooker so well she did me twice. Though, I wasn't really about to brag. This was for me now, not for any social acceptance as a non-virgin.

So as I hilted inside her, and Janina clasped around my shaft, I groaned again as I shot inside her. I whimpered into her neck as I fell on top of her. After settling for a bit, I rolled off of her.

After our second session, I laid back on the bed with Janina's head resting on my chest. Though, I could tell she wasn't truly resting. More like waiting. I started to wonder about her. Maybe it was silly, as she was a prostitute, but she was still my first.

"Janina?" I started.

"I am at your command."

"Yes. Well. Can I ask about you?"

"Benjamin. I am at your command," Janina reiterated, not moving her head an inch. Not even to look at me.

"How did you end up here?"

"I was trained at a NCE training facilities. After passing the tests, I was assigned to this brothel."

Not really what I meant, but I decided to move on.

"Ever been outside? Are you allowed out?" I asked.

"Yes, if I am bought I can leave."

So the answer was no.

"Do you want to be? Outside?"

"I- I do not have an answer," Janina answered.

That made me look down at her. With a new type of curiosity. She didn't have an answer? It was a yes or no question? I darted my eyes to the mirror. The cogs began to slowly turn. Right. Maybe I shouldn't pry about her liberties, or the lack thereof. It seemed to me that she had a set parameters of what she could say. Either programmed into her, or... trained.

"Would it be okay for me to return one day?"

"Certainly," Janina replied, this time again with her more honest tone.

*Janina's POV*

He had seemed to notice things that had not been to the forefront in a while. Benjamin Lawrence. Rarely did Janina care to remember her clientele, but this time... She hoped he would come again. He had been the first one to ask her anything. Mostly post sex talk consisted of demeaning her, some spouse, work or bragging about any of those things.

Benjamin Lawrence seemed to take notice of her... entrapment. Maybe she would meet him again, one day.

12