All Comments on 'Requital'

by Longhorn__07

Sort by:
  • 1,123 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the heck was that counseling? The guy could have taken his life. He was beyond the point of caring. Didn't the counselor understand when to give up. Idiot.

It's good that the story highlight working through problems, rather than running from them. However, this was beyond acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story until he took the whore back

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Could’ve been a great story, but repetition, wokism, poorly developed char arcs and a weak ending got in the way. Seriously, counseling? In the end, just another weak, femdommed, emasculated male. The MC let us all down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just because a lot of people have read the story doesn't make it good. I have purchased a lot of books by authors like Robert Ludlum, Cilve Cussler, Piers Anthony, Tom Clancy and lots of others. When they had a new book come out I would buy it. But as they say concerning stocks and mutual funds, "past performance is no guarantee of future performance". Some of their books I regretted wasting money on. In the case of this story I definitely feel that I wasted some time . If something in your life doesn't seem right, it should be checked out and maybe changed. Her lies, everyone pushing him to reconcile, his boss telling him he has to go to counseling. Obviously he has no belief in himself. His wife lying and cheating on him after only a few years of marriage, get rid of her. You take her back once and she'll believe you'll take her back again and again. Her relatives puhing to take her back, of course, blood is thicker than water or a marriage license. Your boss telling you have to have counseling or else, eff him and the company. If you're good enough to promote you, you're good enough find a better job somewhere else. And where are his friends? I won't says he's a wimp, more like a eunuch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what chuuni said including 5 outa 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Kaeyo, the possible fourth time was the miscarriage if I'm reading the dialogue correctly,

Excellent story that avoided the tropey pitfalls and spent some time subverting them as well. There's always a sexy younger sister that's been in love with the MC for ages... but nope.

Only issue I have is that the MC felt like an ass in the Freddie Scene without the context of how broken the relationship was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Is there anything wrong with me having friends?”

Yes, if they are male! There’s no one who has any significant amount of testosterone that wants to be “friends” with a woman. It just doesn’t happen that way! If a male over the age of 12 is being nice to a female, it’s because he wants her. It’s just that simple!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fascinating exploration of a couple's relationship, maturing, and growth. In my experience, the growing apart seems to happen later in life. I wish I had been able to read this type of story 40 years ago and every 4 or 5 years after. It makes me consider my own relationship and how I could have handled it differently.

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

Histoire intéressante mais beaucoup trop longue. Comment une femme faisant une fausse couche n'en parle pas à son mari pour affronter la douleur ensemble et préfère se consoler chez un autre homme. ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor communication between Steve and Barbara. Too many lies from Barbara and hidden problems which should have been resolved after the Christmas Party. Steve working too many hours and not being available so they could discuss issues. Not solving her infidelity thoughts and issues, not letting Steve know about the miscarriage. Speculating on too many things such as the occasional disagreement. Talking about their love making problems which became an issue a couple months after getting married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My second favorite of your stories! Uncertain Justice is the story that I go to from time to time to enjoy something extraordinary, but I read Requital every six months or so. You’re a gifted writer.

teslaownerteslaownerover 1 year ago

Meh. You could tell Steve was a wimp the minute he didn't tell the CFO to stuff it when he laid the counselling requirement on him. I would have had my resume on the street with the head hunters the next day, and handed them 2 weeks notice when I had the new job - and taken two weeks terminal vacation when I did so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the story, but found it too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of ridiculous that anyone, ie Steve, would put up with all the shit that has heaped upon him to coerce him into staying married to Barbara. So Barbara doesn't want a divorce but Steve does. Well, unless you plan on getting remarried as at some point you don't need to divorce the bitch. Just leave...nothing in the law says you have to live with the bloody bitch. Its the new norm these days....married but living apart. Just move on without her. Get out of Texas, get a new job, get a new life....so long.....adios M*ther F*cker!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck shit.

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

This is one of my favorite Lit stories HOWEVER after re-reading it again I'm struck by how much pain the people who were supposed to help put the main character through. For cripes sake, he was depressed and wanted to kill himself. He couldn't sleep for MONTHS without chemical help. Shit, Lydia didn't even care. Neither did that counselor. They had to know how painful this was for him but it didn't seem to matter as long as he and the cheater got back together. In my mind, he let this go on way to long. Tell his boss to screw counseling and just move on.

Ginger630Ginger630over 1 year ago

All this drama for him to take her back?! Seriously?! She’s going to do it again. And again. And again. He also slept with her sister. Not some other woman who she didn’t know. Her teenage sister. Without protection. Ew. This is one messed up marriage. And to drag your readers for 18 pages just for them to just “work it out” at the end is horrible. What a waste of my time.

Yes, you’re a wonderful author. But this story was so disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got to say, I love a redemption story and this one was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You clowns complain, but 1.21-million people have read this work. Hell, there are commercial authors who've not had that many readers.

chuunichuuniover 1 year ago

anonymous commenters with horrendously bad takes? Nah, Couldn't be. Anyways fantastic story! 5/5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

18 pages just to confirm that he's a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think there might be a good 2-3 page story buried in these 18 pages of dry, overly detailed, and exceedingly inane dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so, just a cuck. 18 pages to find out he's a worthless piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First half of the story is great. The second half completely undoes all the character development from the first half and makes them all unlikeable.

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

Good story with complex characters who have moral and behavioral blind spots and ambiguities. Lydia was the most interesting character - would love to read stories about her in her younger years. Real character growth, a painful learning curve, and a well-paced (if just a bit over-long) and plotted story.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

What a pathetic wanker, 12 pages of can't stand the sight of the bitch then he can't wait to get back with her ,load of fucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of the LW stories, this is the one that makes more sense. The pace is too slow sometimes. As usual with the LW stories, hubby is lacking the balls needed to clear the air and his mind-space completely of the hurt and start a new life for HIMSELF. It is interesting to see and note the efforts made by the cheating wife to recover her marriage. In this story, the grandmother is one of the most interesting character. I wonder why the couple did not go to her for counseling in the first place? Thx for closing the loose end.

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think granny Lydia's life story would make for a very interesting narrative.

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

“A possible fourth time” was mentioned, yet never addressed in any of the counseling. Everything tied up in a neat little bow except that.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

What I hate about this author is their undercover cuckoldary of everyone of their male protagonists. This story wasn't about the cheating which was a whole issue in and of itself. This was essentially about a Wife who simply had zero respect for her Husband when that happens seriously just walk away.

But like the good Cuckold he is he screams he shouts and takes her back anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Someone knows, or is, a really good councilor…

DukeStoneDukeStoneover 1 year ago

Probably the best story I've read on this site. Great stuff.

teslaownerteslaownerover 1 year ago

The moment the company laid the counseling requirement on me, my resume would have hit every construction company in the Southwest, and they would have lost their best candidate for promotion.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
18 pages

about 15 pages too long

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 1 year ago

Great writing but migod. 18 pages??? We grew up on television and twitter. Our attention spans can’t handle it. I did a lot of skimming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe mommy will have twins! Wonderful story! They took the long way around, but found they are one. Maybe, after 6-7 kids, she'll say, " I love you and the kids, but babe, . when it pees inside me, I get fat, but my handsome husband, I wouldn't have it any other way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story, and a good one. I didn't care for some of it, but there's some of real life I don't care either. There's a lot of food for thought in it and I'm sure I'll be thinking about a lot it for quite a while. Thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All the naysayers who are griping should go back to the ANAL section. This isn't the type of story I usually read, being old and male, but I liked it. And I do like happy endings. Thanks for sharing.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

RAAC/CUCK story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story a little long but liked it better then a wam bam thank you Ma’am story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crappy ending. The wife still won.

msdaniemsdanieover 1 year ago

If Steve wasn't getting any for along time who was the father of the baby she miscarried. Steve is kinda slow to not think of that. Another reason not to tell anyone of miscarriage. I think the whole story is a piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I understand that they needed therapy. But what made you think the readers needed so much therapy with them .

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
TO LONG FOR A RACC STORY (1 Star)

You are a much better writer than this story. Your stories Flyover Country and Separate Lives both are broken down into multiple chunks for ease of reading.

Separate Lives was actually published prior to this one.

While I rated this one low due to length and that I just plain did not like it. I have to give you credit for it being well put together. The use of grandmother at first line counselor was neat.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

Good story but way too long. Too much round robin in dialogue with the therapist, family and wife rehashing same stuff. It could have been half the size and still be as good.

HansTrimbleHansTrimblealmost 2 years ago

I just re-read it, years after the first time. I was impressed by Longhorn's attention to details. This couple weren't just game pieces on a checkerboard; they were real people, going through real difficulties that complicated their lives. Every plot development was understandable because the characters had been painted so vividly. They went through soul-wrenching self examinations in their counseling sessions, and I felt that I was right there with them. This is quality writing, and I thank you for sharing it with me. Incidentally, creating the character of Lydia was a wonderful idea.

There should be a way for readers to award some special honor for rare stories that are above and beyond five star quality.

Hans

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story with multiple plots twists and turns. As always, it was very entertaining. My only regret is it can always have more people smashing. Add another chapter with life and kids or how is Kimberly doing now or 2 sisters share Steve. So many ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your readers treat this story like it's over. That Hollywood ending isn't the ending. They are in there late 20s, right, that means they will be tested again, and again, and maybe they will seek the other's approval. This maybe at a later time in life, maybe when they are empty-nesters. What do you think, not a sequel or next chapter, but a whole new story based on this one? Just an idea. Good job. Keep writing. Watch your editing.

XYZ

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFalmost 2 years ago

A weak RAAC story. Suicide by STD? Seriously? Would have gotten a couple of more stars if it were 3 or 4 pages instead of 18.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story so much. Thank you.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunalmost 2 years ago

Damn that’s a great story. Well written and interesting characters. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good. Ending may have worked for the gals. Bit abrupt. No buildup or tease to make a baby... sufficiently appreciated as a joyous event. I see the bridge was there, and the lead-in. Lacked some sweet 'n sour, some minor pizazz or such. I'm no writer, so my explanation lacks, I'm sure. Nice to have a longer story. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The relationship before marriage and after marriage is different. The relation before marriage that we call 'dating' is very fragile.

If you saw your other partner dating, kissing, hugging someone else then it's over. But in marriage it's not you can apologise etc. but even then you can do the same to your other partner to exact revenge. As I said if you did adultery, what stops your other partner too doing the same. A MAN without dignity isn't a MAN, no MAN is a fool. Well no one is a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know not always divorce happen no matter the problem. But you know Divorce isn't the worst that can happen, if anything divorce is a relief not punishment. The worst is the marriage itself . Yes, if one spouse comits adultery, what stop from doing it to the other.

Marriage is based no three things, Trust, Love, Respect. When you commit adultery, everything will fade like clouds of smoke. If you can't divorce your spouse then it became dirty. And after adultery, every thing after that becomes dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, Nice fiction. I say. It's just kind comedy in the entire story that I've read. Well, In only read because it's fiction. In reality no man is a fool as Steve (mc) and also sissy & submissive. Barbara miscarriage, lied all her life, adultery both before and after marriage and thinks that Steve is overreacting. Keep denying and lying until the prove Steve shoved into her face, even then Barbara keep telling that Steve is overreacting, and there's no sex, this and that. Marriage Counseling is worst thing and absolutely disgusting thing I've known, and also the most biggest hypocrites. They never understand the victim always emphasis the fact that 'no matter what happens, you should get together with your spouse'.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Very long, but worth the read. I really liked this story. It's one of the first Rec stories I've liked.

Was the miscarriage Steve's baby?

This fantasy only works because of supportive in-laws. Especially Lydia. How often is that in real life? Almost never. Nice fiction, though.

Minor grammar and syntax errors; and learn to use spellcheck and/or the space bar.

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

A little long and wordy, but I liked the overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

someoneother, they can dial 911 and even have the police show up but they will be told to stay on the line and while the woman is on the line, she will be asked questions about what has he done and does he have a weapon and the like. When it comes out that he broke a door within his own home and hasn’t laid a hand on her or even threatened her, the police cannot arrest someone. They need a reason and someone breaking in a door in their own home that the man can claim was stuck or since it is his house, he has the right to break anything he wants. If the woman lies and says he attacked her, assaulted her in any way then that is when a crime has been committed. The police do not want a lawsuit for false arrest because someone broke their own door within their own home.

This was another incredible story that kept me riveted throughout.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

I will read most of the story but I need to comment on page 1. Story is:

"Abruptly, the anger he'd felt earlier came back full force. Without letting himself think it over, he put his back against the wall opposite the door, took a quick step, and put his shoulder into the door a couple feet above the doorknob. The door crashed open and slammed against the wall behind it. Splinters from the shattered door and frame flew across the room."

A very large percentage of women at this point would dial 911, at which point husband would be arrested and taken away in handcuffs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There was a really good 9,000 word story hidden in the 50,000+ words the author took to tell it

Mojo648Mojo648almost 2 years ago

At start of chapter 5, whose Chad?

To be hurt once, shame on them, 2 be hurt twice, shame on me, 2 be hurt 3 times what a gullible idiot for not walking away,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing like using emotional blackmail and psychological torture to force a an unwanted reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it, and the length didn't bother me. However what did bother was Steve's bosses requiring him to be married, or go to marriage counseling for his promotion to take effect. I think that's against the law, even in Texas. A good lawyer could have fixed it with a nice big settlement. But how would the story have flushed out, had Steve put in his 2 week notice after finding an equivalent job (at a competitor)? I only say that, as Steve was a strong willed person, who probably would have told his boss to kiss his ass, and would have found another job, since he had already finished his night courses for his degree (you can take that anywhere). Not to mention he had already felt his marriage was dead. His former company would have lost a valuable employee/job site manager, and would have needed to replace him.

The way the author portrayed Barbie, made it seem like she hadn't yet grown up, even though she was in her late 20s, rather than the mid teens she sounded like. She and her sister both sounded like spoiled children, at least in their childhood they probably were, and just never "grew up".

Lydia seemed like the only one who had her head on straight, but she was manipulating both Steve and Barbie trying to get them both back together. And while Barbie might have admitted that Steve was the best thing that ever happened to her, nobody ever said that about Barbie being good for Steve. Even her own mother (Dianne) didn't like Steve. What bothers me, is no mention of Steve's family other than his brother Jon. Were his parents dead? Or did they move up north somewhere? Or did they move to Oklahoma? ;-) Just wondering/asking, as most Texas families that I know of stay semi close by, unless they're dead.

Like I said, I thought the story was very good, and the length didn't bother me. It was nice not having it broken up in sections.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A bit long for me but it was GREAT. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another well written piece. Seemed to be starting to turn into a nice roller coaster ride then characters and events became increasingly less credible. I did like it when the protagonist shoved the erstwhile sancho’s car into the pond or whatever it was and there were no consequences. Unfortunately the latter theme persisted throughout. Once the suicide by STD theme popped up I started to think sure, go ahead and make it tragic, but it wasn’t close enough to the ending yet for that…

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Steve is worse than Barbara. He knew the sister was messed up but he used her anyway. She was barely an adult and that doesn't mean shit when it comes to maturity, understanding long term ramifications etc. Honestly, I hate that mother fucker.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

Second time around was even better!

DuncanitaDuncanitaalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ignore the bitter commenters who only find pleasure in the pain of others. This is by far your best story and a refreshing example that not all these stories have to end with a hardass man destroying his cheating wife. Reconciliation is a real option and this was a great representation of the process.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sister? Orly? SISTER?!?!

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 2 years ago

Really wish lit would stop removing my vote on this story. 18 page raac deserves the one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe I missed something due to the length of the story, but where was Steve's family during all this?

Barbara's family, with the exception of her grandmother, never cared for Steve, yet they were suddenly pushing for a reconciliation.

The man portrayed at the start would not have tagged the sister. Even without seeing her videos.

He would also not have committed suicide by STD. Or at all.

He may have taken her back after the "old boyfriend" incident, but when the selfish bitch reemerged, he would have flushed her like a toilet after eating some bad sushi.

The baby steps to cheating line was total BS. It would have made more sense for a one and done affair.

The only character I could have liked would have been granny if she hadn't been so instrumental in encouraging Mike to ditch her granddaughter instead of pushing them together.

That's the major lowlights.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Completely ruined the story with the reconciliation

BlueHemiBlueHemialmost 2 years ago

I usually keep disparaging remarks to myself.... but after reading all of this, I have to express my displeasure of the ending. Why would you make this a RAAC story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good try really. The guy had enough anger to push them into the water. Later on several occasions he was depicted as strong and decisive.

It's a problem a lot of writers have . Strong men like him do not usually give chances cross the boundary and you are out. They never give several chances. They just do not.

Great she risked her life but it never would have gotten there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Every once and a while, I just come to this last page and one-star this cucky abortion.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Eighteen

This had the basis for a good story but was spoilt by being far too long for what it was and the fact he took the slut back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gave up on page 13 and jumped to the last page. This mental cruelty torture to the MC was horrible by the writer. This is a disturbing story that I am surprised it was allowed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One old bitch grandmother talked the cunt husband to take back a cheating whore......FUCKING PATHETIC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WHAT A FUCKING CUNT OF A CONSTRUCTION WORKER HUSBAND TO GET BACK WITH THE CHEATING WHORE WIFE!! HE IS ONE DESPERATE PUSSYWHIPPED TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The "moral" of the story is that if you beat a man to the point he loses his will to live, you can get away with anything. Too bad the author and his characters are too stupid realize that you can't say you love somebody if you're willing to beat them to the point they lose their will to live...

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Great story. Good job putting it together. Thanks for writing.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 2 years ago

So, what price did the slutwife pay for her betrayal? Absolutely nothing. Hence she'll end up doing it again. Well we are referring to Texas here, cuckoldry is king there.

And what is it with these anonymous bitches trying to act hard? Especially the one from two months ago, punk you sound like the type of bitch who would hold his wife's purse while she's being made air tight....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cutting her throat is overreacting, ripping out her forked tongue, cooking and eating it: ditto. How can you make a new agreement with one who's in violation of her first? She's killed him like she's killed their marriage. Why can't she just declare victory and go? Oh right, it's her attorney.. One way or another, the meter is always running. I'm surprised the poor bastard didn't eat his pistol one night. The guy was SMILING at the prospect of slow=death by AIDS. I fast forward in disgust from 15 to the end- yep a 'happy ending',

Anon56

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

hey , try to add correct tags to your stories so decent readers wont stumble onto this trash .

this story needs a wimp husband tag.

a raac tag and an interracial tag.

each of those is a deal breaker for most

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

stopped reading when you made the sister do IR .

that ruins every story its forced into .

instant one star

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

Started out ok but then the author decided that the wife spent many months of dissing her husband and becoming intimate with other men and she never got past first base? Unreal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Longhorn ! the expression is to call a spade a spade, to call it anything else is to mince your words!!!!!! I am sure I am not the first person to tell you this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow long. And I don’t think it needed to be. I was expecting a BTB not a RAAC. What kind of cheating. I don’t count the first guy since it was before they were married, and the third guy she just gave hand jobs to. So did she actually fuck anybody? If not it would be easier to decide how bad the cheating was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If Tolstoy wrote for Literotica. It went on forever, but still, five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was on page 9 and realised it will be getting to RAAC. Man seriously writers need to properly tag their stories. I was in for a post divorce bliss than a reconciliation. That Barbara's a whore and everyone knows this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I didn't especially like the story line, but it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So let me get this straight; a wife cheats on her husband (3x), lies, disrespects him at a business function & continues to lie and cheat ! He rolls over and stays with her and at the back of his mind, he knows she’s going to do it again, someday. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Holy crap monkies. 18 damn pages and you RAAC them. Unbelievable. What if she miscarries again? It's just impossible to believe an educated man would stay with her REGARDLESS of all the psycho babble. Way too long and impossible circumstances.

Xanada98Xanada98about 2 years ago

Early on I was debating continuing to read on as 18 parts seemed rather long…

Something made me stick it out and invest a full read.

I’m glad I did!!!

Well worth the time!

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

Why would you keep forcing a guy to reconcile when he tried suicide by psycho slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done. Same comments as "Anonymous", "Tarkaukk", "Cracker 270", and "Anonymous2". The story was well written an developed, but was really too long. The "sex scene" at the end was erotic and entirely appropriate.....as was the final ending in a marital "pregnancy". I really enjoyed the entire saga. (I think that I detected a certain similarity to another story, "Reclaiming my Wife"....or something very similar in title).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous