Requited Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped kissing her and she all but melted in my arms. I wasn't sure if it was pleasurable or painful to her, perhaps a delicate amalgamation of both, but she didn't withdraw from me.

"Oh, princess, Daddy's sorry."

"It...it's okay," she caught her breath.

"You don't need it, anyway, Sweet-Cheeks. I bet you feel freer without it, huh?"

"I...I kinda do, Daddy."

"Atta-girl." I slapped and squeezed her right butt cheek before squirming my way out of the triple embrace.

"W-Where are you going, Daddy?" Fiona asked, clearly still reorienting herself. In the last ten minutes I had not only reduced her dress to a miniskirt but also discarded her underwear, however scarce it originally was.

"Enjoying the view, Sweet-Cheeks. Why don't you girls take the lead, Daddy will guide you through the tour a few feet back. I want you girls to really take it all in, without me distracting you the whole time."

"Oh, but...we don't mind if you wanna—"

"The decision's made, Mati, why don't you be a good little piggy and respect it?"

"Oh, sorry, Daddy. You know I do respect everything you say."

"Then act like it, Sugar-Tits. You two go ahead and trot along. Pretend I'm not even here...which is silly, I know, because I will still be giving you the tour."

"Okay, Daddy, sounds like fun," Fiona said, and took Mati's hand to lead her down the hall. "Down these stairs?"

"You got it, princess. It leads down into the rec-room."

"Oh, what's that?"

"Recreation, doll. Air-hockey, pool table, foosball, and some beanbag chairs in the corner if you wanna just read. I think my grandfather had that room built for when his grandkids would come over."

"Oh, like you?"

I shrugged. "Theoretically, but, I was never invited."

They started to pout.

"Enough about that, girls, just go on and look around. Have fun. I'm right behind you."

Yeah, I am. Staring and scheming.

They descend the stairs and I stay within five to ten feet behind them the whole time. They round the bottom, hands still being held, and are in awe of the rec-room. They're like little kids at Willy Wonka's. Except they're not so little anymore, not where it counts, and they're over eighteen, and in less than an hour they've become my precious submissive sluts.

At least, they soon will be.

12