All Comments on 'Requited Ch. 05'

by herdirtymind

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ahhhh i hope next one there is no ash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OH GOD I NEED MORE this cliffhanger is killing me….. i love this story so bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He’ll do it!!! Isn’t it? He’ll open up early this time, that’s the alternate ending, that’s the right ending for his version. Coz that’s what he would have wanted to do all along, wanted to be together with Andy earlier. This would be like the story how he wanted it to be!!!

BradleyScottBradleyScottalmost 3 years ago

I'm so in love with this story. You are the queen of slow-burn, and I bow down to your brilliance.

GybbsGybbsalmost 3 years ago

Excruciating. But I keep coming back for more.

Reader777Reader777almost 3 years ago

I love this story and I hope there is another chapter. I want to hear how it went when he found Andy. I want details about their meeting and how things went for the next few years. I just want to keep reading about these men. Thank you for sharing these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shittttt

I can't stop smiling. I just can't. I'm deliriously happy. This is such a wonderful gift for the characters. They already fucked it up for a long, long, LONG time in Unrequited, so now they get to be together sooner, as a treat.

Even more, I applaud West for choosing the void. Even if there was no Andy in there and he had to face this fear of being alone. I'm proud of him.

Goes without saying, but i can't wait to read what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So it feels like this is the alternate branch in the road - the one he didn’t take in the Unrequited version of the story. While this has still been strewn with 4 wasted years of missed chances, unread signs/signals, and misplaced passions with other people which have caused deep hurt and dire heartbreak, I hope this replaces many more years of pain and dishonesty - where there’s no marriage to Ash, there’s no years of self-loathing and whoring for Andy, there’s no pain-filled paintings of eyes that get painted over, there’s no Paul and there is only West and Andy - admitting their love, devotion, and instead longing for each other as lovers, best friends, partners, and soulmates. Can’t wait for the next chapter!!! So very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ah, and there you have it. Using your words, saying how you feel (even if it is confused) really does help. Yea West! I am crossing my fingers Andy is on the other side of that void. But even if he is not, it’s better to end a relationship that isn’t the right fit even if you love that person. You did an exceptional job describing someone with significant anger problems that gets away with it because she’s hella sexy, intelligent, beautiful, fun, vivacious and loved. But at the end of the day, Ashleigh is still an angry woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Go, West. The double entendre! Like c'mon that is some beautiful writing over there. Please give us the pleasure of enjoying them both in the coming chapters. I would love to see them grow and have those kids! These 2 may just be my favorite characters of all time.

krystalstephx12krystalstephx12almost 3 years ago

Oh my God! What a cruel cliffhanger!!! I pray you're not teasing us and he's not going to get back with Ashleigh! Seriously can't wait for the next chapter! Eek I'm so excited!!

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 3 years ago

Love it! Sure hope the two guys get together and have wild & crazy sex as they start their post-college lives TOGETHER!

Laura1234Laura1234almost 3 years ago

Finally!!!

(Loved this installment/ and cliff hanger )

Pitbull86Pitbull86almost 3 years ago

Are the 2 different paths West talks about, different paths he chose in each story?

The Safe path for Unrequited and The Unknown for Requited.

I love it!

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 3 years ago

Well damn! Just when I thought the story couldn’t be better, or told better you drop this one in us. This chapter was amazing, I always knew that West as well as Andy was scared of loosing one another but this just gave it a whole new Dimension from West. I’m interested to see how West handles Andy’s spiral and how, he copes remembering unrequited. You’ve done such an amazing job in portraying West’s struggle, am so looking for the next chapter, thank you for sharing this with us,.

Pitbull86Pitbull86over 2 years ago

after reading this again it's pretty obvious that the change in the story is West going inside the gay bar. He never put a foot inside in Unrequited. His thoughts after the gay bar scene pretty much proves this:

"I think about Matt on the bus on the way home. I think about him over the vacation. When I think about him, sometimes, I get a strange sense, that I was meant to meet him. That meeting him was a big deal. That somehow, the fact that I walked into that bar, instead of just standing outside, is important."

herdirtymindherdirtymindover 2 years agoAuthor
Pitbull

You're spot on. In the alternate reality, he just stood outside the bar and didn't go in ;)

Pitbull86Pitbull86over 1 year ago

@herdirtymind

I wish that scene was in Unrequited as well. It would've been so nice re-reading Unrequited and having a scene like: West, completely drunk, telling Andy that he almost walked into a gay bar.

Shy1oShy1o9 months ago

Does unrequited still exist, has it been deleted? Or am I being a idiot that can’t find it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userherdirtymind@herdirtymind
I'm Jesse H Reign AKA herdirtymind, and I write contemporary MM romance. Please note that I own the copyright to the following work published on www.literotica.com : Bent Bent Backwards Unrequited Requited Copyright © 2021 Jesse H Reign and herdirtymind All rights reserve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Requited Ch. 04 Previous Part
Requited Series Info