Requited Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear his breath catching as he leans down and presses his lips into the spot where my neck and shoulder meet. I put my arms around him, and we start swaying to the music. One song turns into two. And two turn into three. The room feels as if it's turning. As if, we're the only people on earth and everything that exists is orbiting around us. If I had to choose a single moment of my life that I'd like to freeze and relive forever, this would be it. Right now. This would be the moment.

As the light changes from late afternoon to evening, anticipation accelerates. I can feel the stiffness in my body and also in his. He undoes my board shorts and slides them down. Our dicks dance together. Crossed like weapons. But we're not here to fight. That's not why we're here. We kiss until I feel like I'm swaying. Until I'm dizzy. Until I can't take anymore. I lead him to the bed.

"Lie on your belly."

As he does, I raise his hips a little and shove a pillow under him, raising his ass just the right amount. Creating a target. A perfect, perfect target. Muscular and round. Skin and flesh. I run my hands up his long, lean legs, up his thighs, and then start again with my mouth. I take it slow. I want to make it last. I want to make sure he never forgets. I kiss the soles of his feet, the back of his knees. I run my tongue up his inner thighs. When he starts rocking his hips into the pillow, I move up the bed and kiss his neck until he moans, I work my way down his back. He arches every time I kiss his lower back, so I kiss it and kiss it. I use my lips and my tongue and my breath. I do it until he can't take anymore and then I do it some more.

"Please." He moans, softly.

I want to make him wait longer, but I can't deny him either. I can't. Even if I wanted to, I can't deny him, because he's Andy. Because this is his burning hot skin. Because those are his tight, hard muscles rippling up and down his back. Because he's the person I've wanted for years. I grab his ass cheeks in both hands and squeeze gently. His skin is soft and smooth, but his ass is firm. I squeeze his cheeks together, kneading and rubbing until he's moaning and I'm breathing harshly out of my mouth. When I can't wait anymore, I part his cheeks gently. He groans immediately. He groans before I touch him. He groans more when I do. He groans even more when I lick him. I lick him and lick him. I can't get enough. I mash my face against his cheeks. I tease him, nibbling and nudging. Teasing his hole with my tongue until he grabs the sheets in both hands, his back tensing and arching. Showing every defined muscle at once.

He moans and mumbles into the mattress. I can't hear exactly what he's saying, but it's sounds something like, "...transferable skills..."

"More," He moans again, "please."

I give him more. I lube up and give him my middle finger. I give it to him slowly. I feel every millimetre slide into him. I feel the warmth and the tightness of him. Just the feeling of him on my finger makes me moan. I stretch him gently, waiting until he relaxes to give him another. He moans and rocks back and forth against me. I give him one more. The third makes him gasp. I go slow. Painfully slow. It does feel painful now, going slow. It feels like I'm going to explode. My body is under so much pressure, I can feel it all over. My face and my eyes feel like there's pressure behind them. Everything's tense. My dick is so hard, I could use it to shatter glass. I wait until I'm absolutely, unequivocally positive that he's ready, until I'm sure he can take me, then I pull out and kneel between his legs.

I slather my dick and enter him slowly. I'm as careful and gentle as I can be. I'm terrified of hurting him. I hate hurting anyone but hurting him, is unthinkable. I hear him wince as my head slides in past his tight, rubbery ring. A cold sense of dread flows through me.

Is he okay?

He clenches around me so hard, it makes me wince too. I don't move for a second, giving him time to adjust. He's moaning and whimpering slightly. His hands are shaking a little as he grips the sheets. This time, mine are steady. Unwavering. Certain. I move a little, to soothe him. I dig my thumbs into his lower back, massaging deeply, rocking back and forth gently, until I feel him soften.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Yes," he says, his voice is tight and hoarse, "don't stop."

I thrust softly. Pleasure drowns my senses, but I'm brought back to the moment, by the long, dull groan that comes from deep inside Andy. I hesitate for a second. I don't know if he can take me. Lots of my previous partners haven't been able to. I want to reassure him.

It's okay if you want to stop.

Before I find the words, he reaches up and grabs a pillow from the top of the bed. He turns his head and looks back at me for a second. His eyes are black with desire. His jaw is slack. He looks like he's on fire. He bunches up one corner of the pillow and shoves it into his mouth. I see his jaw clench as he bites down.

Oh fuck.

That's hot.

It nearly undoes me. I nearly come from the sight of him like that and the tight pressure on the tip of my dick. Nearly. I'm so close, I see stars. I dig my nails into my palms and suck slow breaths through my teeth. My heart is pounding wildly. I don't move until I've regained my composure.

Fuck, that was close.

I try to calm down, as he arches his back, pushing himself up against me. Easing me in. I thrust to meet him. Small, careful strokes, until I'm buried inside him. Until the heat from his body floods mine. Until every inch of my dick feels nothing but pleasure. Until I can't remember a time when anything existed for me, that didn't feel good.

I look down to admire the most beautiful sight I've seen in my life - my swollen dick disappearing into the valley of the twin arches of his ass cheeks. I grip his hips as if my life depends on it and I pull him towards me every time I thrust. The sounds coming from him hardly sound human.

He pushes back so he's on his hands and knees, rocking back to meet me. Gaining speed. My orgasm is so close, it's making me lightheaded. It's swirling around the room. It's coming to find me. It's so close, I can feel it. I pull him up against me, so that we are both kneeling. I have my arms around him, I want to get closer to him than anyone else ever has. He's stroking his dick, I can feel that he's close, too. He's shaking and starting to spasm. His body breaks out into gooseflesh.

"Say my name." I say.

"West." He groans.

"Say it again."

"WEST!" He cries.

"Again!"

"WESSSST!" He screams, as he lets go. His body convulses around me, over and over, as he comes. Each time he does, a long, raw sound is torn from his chest.

I've held on for as long as I can. As soon as I know without a shadow of a doubt, that he's found every ounce of his pleasure, I let go too. I come so hard, time seems to freeze. Everything goes still. It's other-worldly. It's a place where there's nothing but pleasure. When I come to, everything feels different. I feel different. I feel like I've been broken and put back together again.

We fall onto the bed together, still joined. We lie on our sides, not moving. Not talking. I hold him close, stroking him gently, as I feel myself soften inside him. I smile to myself when I think that almost exactly one year ago, I was in this house. I was vising Andy, and I wondered whether a Montgomery had ever screamed in this house. Now I know. I know for sure.

A Montgomery has screamed in this house.

And I'm going to make sure it happens again. And again.

You can quote me on that.

*

12