All Comments on 'Requited'

by herdirtymind

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

Ah thanks for this, I'm interested in reading about when he fell for that girl, even forgot her name. And his marriage too

BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 3 years ago
Next

Really looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am confused. Did this story not already appear under Unrequitted?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yay! Love reading West’s POV to their love story. TBH, the ‘alternate ending’ foreword gives me a little anxiety.....hope it still ends in HEA!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It’s amazingly difficult to do both sides of a story, and to do those versions separately. You write it eloquently and with equal, heartbreaking angst. I literally squealed when I realized we would be treated to a glimpse into West’s perceptions of how their love unfolded.

PS: hang in there at GA. It takes a while to get a foothold and following. Tougher crowd but it will make you a better author for it.

Wee_lassieWee_lassiealmost 3 years ago

I’m so glad to finally be reading West’s side of the story! Thanks so much for this :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was one who desperately requested a version from West’s POV so thank you immensely for giving us that. Reading this hurt more than reading the original because you already knew what Andy was going through and now to feel West’s conflict from the very initial meeting was so hard to take. It was a bit odd that it took him as long as it did to realize he wasn’t completely straight and had lustful and then loving and sexual feelings for Andy. I figure he knew that all along since in Unrequited, he admitted to having “a guy” at each stage of his life before but it actually took him a significant amount of the first year to figure it all out. The scene where he laid there and listened to Andy fuck Chad was heartbreaking. These two tortured each other unknowingly for so long. I can’t imagine that intense pain they both felt laying there while the person you love fucked someone right next to you. If only one of them had been brave and honest enough to tell the other, imagine how much pain and suffering they’d have avoided. I wonder what causes West (who decided he wouldn’t bring girls back anymore) to bring Ash home as I recall Andy suffering through listening to West fuck her. God this is so hard to read about all of this again but thanks so much for giving us West’s side of the story.

petedrummpetedrummalmost 3 years ago

Oh my God!! Thank you!! Can't wait for the next chapter! And I really hope that when you say "alternate ending" you don't mean a sad ending lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read this chapter and immediately ran over to Unrequited and read the entire series. I’m scared about the alternative ending though cause I thought it was so beautiful that they loved each other but it took them 10 years to act on it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Could “alternate ending” mean that the next chapter finds them being honest with each other, avoiding fails with Ash and Paul, additional whoring, and a decade of torture?! Would love to see them live a braver more honest life together. Just wishing.

krystalstephx12krystalstephx12almost 3 years ago

I can't express how excited I was to see this on my feed & it exceeded all expectations. It definitely hurt to read, but it was a good hurt. Given the title, I'm praying that the alternate ending will be them getting together much sooner than in the original. I think I'm gonna go read that for the millionth time while I wait for chapter 2. Don't make us wait too long!

Laura1234Laura1234almost 3 years ago
Glad to see this

Curious what GA is? Gay authors?

Others had some anxiety about the alternate ending. Funny I had though oh good- this time it want take so long for them to get together :).

Looking forward to seeing it. I’m amazed at how well you can describe the others inner monologues and motivation to match so well what we observed from the other side. How do you do that? Did you already have their motivations and thoughts in mind in such a detailed way or did you build it after the fact to match what we already read/you already wrote ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't think I can handle them not bring together! You've given me the fear lol

Pitbull86Pitbull86almost 3 years ago

The alternate ending gives me anxiety too. Please let them still have an HEA.

JC4SC87JC4SC87almost 3 years ago

Again, you weave a beautiful tale. And I appreciate that this is truly West’s story instead of (merely) West’s perspective of Andy’s story.

I too am a bit nervous about the alternate ending. Especially after reading this chapter. Even if I wasn’t convinced of their love before, I am beyond convinced now.

Thank you for bringing Andy and West back into our lives. 💖

herdirtymindherdirtymindalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading and for your comments. I appreciate them so much. I've just posted the next chapter. It should be up in the next day or two.

Laura1234, In answer to your question, I learned a lot from writing Bent Backwards, there were times when I was writing that, where I thought, "Oooh, why the bloody hell would Ethan have said/done that?" So, when I wrote Unrequited, I considered every action and every word West spoke, to make sure it would work if I decided to tell his version of events.

To the anon asking about GA - yes, it's a site called Gayauthors. I've started posting my work there, too, thanks to a recommendation from the lovely MrsGnomie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Laura1234 yes, GayAuthors.org

Unrequited is currently being posted, but isn’t yet complete. Obviously there isn’t yet a hint this story is being written/posted. There are other authors from this site who post their work, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn it! I tried not to get involved in another series after two days I had to see how this would weave them hopefully together. Slam bam thank you is good but the love of these guys resonates within my being. It is apparent from comments your writing has struck a cord with a goodly number if the readers.

sp9983sp9983almost 3 years ago

I was waiting for the hookup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have written a beautiful text here - it's a privilege to read it. As is true for many others I'm sure, I feel like I'm reading a version of my own life story as I read this. You have touched my heart and reminded me of the most wondrous and painful days of my life - of three years of my life that continue to shape me long after. You are truly talented in your ability to hear and express the eviscerating joy of this relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank You! Love your stories. You are correct about the slow burn. It's great to see West's POV. Too bad he got married and divorced before they got together. Beautiful beginning.

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 3 years ago

Well Wow! At times I’m still re-reading Unrequited in my mind randomly was such a fantastic story, I’ve loved all your work, that’s some awesome talent you’ve got and we’re lucky that you share it with us. I have to say to hearing in his words, West’s point of view is fantastic, it only adds to the original story so much, and that way you’re telling it it’s brilliant. It makes it also so damn frustrating that if he’d just asked Sarah or said something just something..... well we did in the end and WOW right, but shit think I passed out a few times reading, holding my breath, then realising I wasn’t breathing haha. Thanks for another awesome story can’t wait for the next Instalment, 😁

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 3 years ago

I am loving reading Andy & West's story now from West's point of view. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hello, can anyone tell me where to find the story from Andy’s POV? I can’t find it

herdirtymindherdirtymindabout 2 years agoAuthor
Unrequited

Hey anon,

Unrequited is available on Smashwords and Apple Books, under my other name, Jesse H Reign

Thanks for reading

thesebeadsofsweatthesebeadsofsweatalmost 2 years ago

“He definitely shouldn't just walk into a room, looking like that, without calling ahead, without issuing a caution“

This laid me out lmao. I’m going to have to pick up unrequited, I haven’t read it but west is a blast

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userherdirtymind@herdirtymind
I'm Jesse H Reign AKA herdirtymind, and I write contemporary MM romance. Please note that I own the copyright to the following work published on www.literotica.com : Bent Bent Backwards Unrequited Requited Copyright © 2021 Jesse H Reign and herdirtymind All rights reserve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Requited Series Info