Rerolling the Lottery Ch. 02

Story Info
Jordan's new demon has fun watching him adjust.
4.2k words
4.19
8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DracumSum
DracumSum
196 Followers

Jordan wasn't sure how to deal with his current situation. On the one hand, he wanted to show off his monster cock.

On the other, suddenly getting a bulge that snakes half way down your thigh doesn't really scream "real."

And his sleep deprivation induced choice of clothing wasn't making it any better. Loose boxers and tight jeans, his normal lower body wear, made it look like he was hiding an extra large banana in his pants. Still, everything was worth it for last night alone. He was somewhat worried that Nevar would have just made his dick bigger by adding more erectile tissue, so same number of nerve endings over a larger area. Judging by the sparks of pleasure he felt even inside his boxers, she'd ramped up the sensivity at least three times. He couldn't keep his hands off himself.

Hence the sleep deprivation. And one completed checkmark.

Still, his parents didn't notice his impromptu fruit smuggling, so Jordan assumed that at least that was working. And hopefully that'd apply to most people. Maybe he could slowly pack his pants over the next few months until he got to his real size?

Shaking his head, Jordan headed to school.

Dennis Rodgers. It had to be Dennis Rodgers.

Dennis was on the water polo team, and annoyingly aggressive about his masculinity for someone who spent every day with a bunch of muscular guys in speedos. The type of person who would stare at everyone in the shower to compare size, then hound people for glancing in the wrong direction. The type of person who's vocabulary hadn't advanced past the late 90s-early 00s. Jordan hadn't heard so many "fag"s since he was forced to wait with a bunch of British public school prats arguing over best cigarette brand.

Of course, Dennis had made fun of Jordan.

And, of course, Jordan had wanted to shove it in Dennis's face.

"Hey, pencil dick. Hey, pencil dick. Hey, pencil dick. Hey, hey, hey, hey." Jordan heard from behind. He finished shoving some stuff inside his locker and closed it.

"Not today, Dennis. I'm really not in the mood." Jordan said, slowly turning around.

Six foot two, Dennis was pretty much the opposite of Jordan, even taking into account Jordan's somewhat inflated opinions of himself. He wasn't necessarily popular, a grating voice and repetitive sense of humor, plus getting his ass absolutely thrashed by a freshman a year back, meant that people generally thought of him as a loud asshole, but... well, six foot two and nearly 200 pounds of muscle. If he wanted to be an asshole, he was able to be an asshole.

Still, generally attractive, knew how to show off his assets, and confident enough to use them, so Jordan was somewhat envious. Or at least he was envious of Dennis's professed exploits. Judging by the showers, his claims of a 14 inch penis wasn't realistic, but Jordan hadn't exactly been in a position to call him out on it.

And that's probably what got him in trouble.

"Really? You gave up, decided to pack, and that's how big you went?" Dennis said, when Jordan turned around. Jordan couldn't really call him out on it. In the bathroom mirror, that had definitely been the most noticeable thing about him, even considering the somewhat garish band t-shirt he'd chosen, a thick tube extending most of the way to his left knee. Tight pants and boxers. Bad choice.

"Dennis, can you at least believe that I'm smart enough to be reasonable about faking shit? I don't need to pretend to have a foot-long." Jordan said, then turned white.

Dennis's face clouded, not sure if Jordan had insinuated that he had a 12 incher or if Dennis himself didn't. He paused for a moment, then muttered a curt "Fine," before storming off.

Jordan's next few periods went well, nobody commented, and Jordan took the time to go through the companion app. Ignoring the English teacher going over the use of theme in yet another Jane Austin novel, Jordan tabbed through the app's functions. Looked like Nevar wasn't joking about being a Personal Assistant. Note taking, calendar, financials, scheduling, the works. Plus an entire list of detailed stats about himself, presumably to track any changes and help him choose what to focus on. He stayed away from the social tab. Didn't necessarily want to deal with that monstrosity during class. Still, a fair amount appeared locked off. Looked like the app was supposed to expand and become more useful as the quest advanced.

The most interesting part, however, looked like a tech tree system for the Rerolling the Lottery quests. Seemed like each unlock could interact and offer more unlocks between each other. Some were pretty obvious, boosting muscle and a body part meant that you could focus on that body part's muscle. Others were a little more interesting, especially the cock-body part interactions. He still wasn't sure how a glans-cock would work. Could you create an indefinitely long recursive penis?

Musing on exactly how absurd he could potentially go distracted him until the next period, gym. Jordan changed hurriedly, trying not to get spotted by Dennis, because Dennis was that type of overachieving asshole. He happily pulled on a pair of flannel sweats, grateful for something baggy to potentially hide in.

Jordan walked out into the gym proper and took his place with the rest of the people who didn't really participate. A couple of them looked at him strangely, but didn't say anything, in particular, just kept up the discussion about new game releases. Jordan relaxed slightly, until he saw Dennis storm out, wearing a tank top and runner's shorts. Dennis's eyes narrowed across the room, and he sat in his usual place, this time focusing his normally varied displeasure on Jordan.

The gym teacher didn't force anyone to participate beyond some warmups, a walk around the room, jumping jacks, something to "get the blood flowing." Today, it was jumping jacks. Jordan stood up and began. Then immediately stopped. Suddenly, he emphasized with the girls, especially if they forgot a sports bra. The angry glare of the gym teacher short circuited that feeling, and Jordan resumed, hoping that he didn't pop out of the pants. It was blatantly obvious if anyone was looking, and could see, of course, and Jordan couldn't bring himself to look in Dennis's direction. Eventually, the gym teacher called for them to stop, and posted a few recommended workouts on the wall before heading to his office to get some paperwork finished.

Jordan sighed, and sat down, flannels were not a good choice, too much soft friction. He repositioned a bit, then gave up. A 10 inch semi sticks out anywhere you put it. Pulling out his phone, Jordan began to kill time, until he heard angry thudding.

"You seriously think you're fooling anyone with that thing?" Dennis demanded, pulling Jordan up and getting face to face.

"Dude, why do you care so much about dicks?" Jordan asked, voicing something that had been nagging him for a while, but he'd never been annoyed enough to say.

Dennis's face contorted with rage and he lifted Jordan by the shirt. "Because I don't like liars." He said, satisfied. Jordan looked confused for a moment, then saw another shadow behind him.

Dennis's henchman grabbed Jordan's sweats and pulled down sharply, and Dennis looked down in triumph. "Jesus!" He swore and jumped back, as Jordan fell on the ground, pants around his ankles, semi out for everyone to see. It felt like reality slowed down for a moment, offering him a choice of what people saw. He decided that the monster dick, especially since Dennis could already see it, had to be better for his reputation than his old cock.

Jordan didn't really stop to look around, and instead pulled up his pants and ran for the locker room. He darted into the bathroom and locked the door, trying to think about what happened.

Just then, three more checkmarks appeared next to the quest tracker, and the completion jingle played. +10 reputation, +1 sex appeal, +1 voyeurism, +1 corruption.

Jordan turned on his phone and tabbed over to chat with Nevar. "I will admit that I wasn't expecting that success. I was hoping for something more along the lines of a secret admirer."

"OK, but what did that change?"

"Well, what triggered the last change?"

"Erm... thinking of you?"

"Oh, how sweet. But really it was the wanking afterwards."

"So, what? I need to jack off to turn in the quest?"

"Or have sex or something along those lines. Not like you have absolute control over when the objectives complete. Didn't think it would be fair to make you deal with a change during a formal dinner or something, though if you keep up this voyeurism stuff..."

Jordan looked around the bathroom with mild distaste, then noticed that he still had a semi from the jumping jacks. And, if he was being honest, knowing all those people were looking at him was pretty hot. Jordan knew he was the biggest out of that entire room, almost certainly the entire school, possibly the state, and all those people knew it too. Hell, he was probably one of the biggest even when he was soft.

Jordan started rubbing himself, idly pumping up and down. He thought of Dennis, for once smugly. For all his muscles, his height, his perfectly styled hair, Dennis wasn't anywhere close. Jordan had taken more than one glance at Dennis during the showers. Perfect swimmer's build, tight well defined muscles, treasure trail leading to an, at best, average penis. Jordan imagined both of them, himself just as tall, just as tight, working up to full hardness, rubbing against each other. Dennis's topped out, but his own kept growing, snaking up between them, reaching the middle of their abs.

Copious amounts of precum leaked from his cock, flowing down over both their cocks. Jordan grabbed them both, barely able to encompass the two masts in his hands, and stoked up and down, as he thrust gently against Dennis's hard form. Dennis hesitantly reached for the massive organ, more than twice as long and twice thick as his own, and gently grabbed it. Jordan moaned and tensed, a small burst of precum spurting from his dick, splashing the two of them, wetting their sparse body hair. They both started thrusting, pressing against the other. Dennis stopped after a few, and dropped down to his knees, taking the Jordan's dick into his mouth, reaching around and beginning to play with Jordan's ass, his own cock forgotten.

Jordan moaned, and pressed his dick down, gradually working his hard shaft until his balls were slapping against Dennis's chin, while his ass opened to Dennis's hesitant intrusions. Dennis pressed against Jordan's prostate and a bolt of lightning shot through Jordan's groin. His balls felt like they were getting heavier and heavier, each slap against Dennis's hand louder and more enjoyable. Deeper inside, his prostate swelled and pushed back against the intrusion. His precum ramped up, small bursts coming out of the mushroom head every thrust.

Jordan stopped thrusting, and moved his other hand down to his ass, pressing in as well, moaning as the hole parted painlessly, just a welcome stretching sensation. Jordan kneeled down, both hands pressing against his growing organ, still thrusting against air, hard enough for his balls to bounce and give their own pleasurable counterpoint to his assault on his rectum. Moments later, the pleasure changed, as he felt a second ring start growing around his fists, his prostate surrounding his rectum. Practically spraying precum, Jordan pressed back hard against the invaders, encouraging his glands to swell and lengthen, creating a sheath of nerve endings going up and down his rectum. His balls started swelling as well, pressing against his wrinkled sack until it was taut, Jordan looked down, as they continued to swell, easily seeing the outline of the various glands connecting everything. They swelled until they were the size of large eggs, enough that he could barely hold both of them in one hand.

He fondled his new massive balls and pressed against his prostate for a few seconds longer until his pelvic muscles clamped down hard enough to feel uncomfortable, though that was entirely overridden by the mind shattering feeling of his impending orgasm. His balls, the sack slowly growing to fit them, pulled up sharply, and he thrust forward into the air.

Jordan's first blast felt like it was half a cup worth of cum, and the following half dozen or so didn't decline in quantity much. The wall was practically painted white from his jizz, and he gradually fell backwards panting. Even his new dick didn't compare to the sheer amount of pleasure radiating from his new sex glands, and just tensing his pelvic floor muscles was enough to send sparks shooting across his brain.

Nevar looked on with interest and, after a few minutes, called out. "Hey, next period starts in 10 minutes." Jordan groaned. He was splattered with rebounding cum, and there was no way that he would be able to make it to the next class and actually pay attention. He could barely get his brain together enough to stand up. Still, he tried, leaning against the wall for support. After a few moments, taking in the ruined bathroom, he sighed. There was no way that he would be able to clean that up in time.

"So, why'd you give me a cumshot that will take most of an hour to clean up?" He finally asked, as he headed to the adjoining janitor's room.

"Seemed like it would be fun. And I bet it will take no more than 10 minutes if you try." Nevar said, eyes sparkling. Jordan grabbed a mop and, cock and balls dangling disproportionately on his small body, and started cleaning.

In front of his eyes Rerolling the Lottery 3 faded in and faded out, and the tasks of

1. Fuck someone

2. Get fucked

appeared

--

After cleaning up, and forcibly shoving his junk back in his pants, Jordan decided to go home. There was no way that he was going to get clean enough to look like normal, and there was no way he was going to try to keep everything packed in there.

He practically fled the school, darting for his car between classes. Ignoring the half pain half pleasure of his junk getting mostly crushed in his pants, Jordan eventually arrived at his house, thankfully when his parents were still away.

He hopped into the shower, and turned it on, intent on scrubbing the back blast out, when he realized a pressing problem. He was horny again. Stepping into the spray, he grasped his soft firehose, and gave it a gentle squeeze. It reacted immediately, surging towards full hardness.

His foot long dick hardened until it passed his belly button, reaching for his rib cage, leaking a steady stream of precum. He grabbed it, and nearly bucked at the knees as a blast of feeling surged through him, and he released a small spurt of pre. Well, small was a relative term, it would have been nearly as much as a normal cumshot before. His balls, now the size of extra large eggs, started pumping up and down in their still slightly too small sack, sending tingles up Jordan's spine as they tightened and loosened in turn. Jordan grabbed his shaft lightly with both hands and thrust forward, moaning as a much larger spurt of pre came out, absolutely drenching his hands.

Now practically gliding up and down his shaft, Jordan furiously pumped, feeling himself get closer and closer to the edge. He felt like he was a few thrusts away, then the doorbell rang.

"Fuck!" He shouted, taken out of the moment. Shaking his head, he jumped out of the shower and quickly dried himself off, shoving on a t-shirt and sweatpants. The bell rang again, and Jordan stomped downstairs to open the front door.

"Yes?" He asked, opening it a bit. "Oh, it's you." Dennis stood there, looking embarrassed and torn.

"Hi... erm... do you mind if I come in?" Dennis asked, not looking at Jordan.

"What do you want?" Jordan asked, opening the door completely. "Don't you have water polo practice or something?"

Dennis stood there, staring in shock. Jordan looked down at himself, and grabbed the door to close it. His dick hadn't deflated at all, clearly outlined through the fabric, still leaking pre. There was a shiny dark splotch covering most of the thigh.

"Wait no." Dennis said, reaching towards Jordan and pushing himself inside. "I just want to see it."

Jordan felt extremely uncomfortable, and had a sudden recollection of far too many porn videos. "Erm... no. I'm not showing you my dick."

"Oh... fair enough. I suppose. Just haven't seen one that big." Dennis trailed off, and started turning around. "Wanted to see if it would fit."

Jordan was nonplussed. "What?"

"I'm not gay or anything. I just like dicks." Jordan's nonplussedness was gradually growing into shock. "It makes sense." Dennis protested "Gayness is part of your self identity. I'm straight, I just like dicks."

"So, you just want to see it?" Dennis blushed.

"Erm... I want to see how far you want to go with it."

"Are you clean?" Jordan asked.

The blush redoubled. "yes" Dennis muttered.

Jordan wasn't exactly sure how far he was willing to go with this, but he sort of wanted to make the retort "Fuck you, Dennis" have a few more connotations. After a few seconds of debate, Jordan opened the door, and Dennis darted inside, an obvious bulge pressing out the front of his jeans.

Dennis reached for Jordan's crotch, but Jordan pushed him away. "Let's go to the bathroom." Dennis nodded, and followed Jordan, eyes flickering between Jordan's hardening tent and the house.

Jordan opened the bathroom, this one with a jucuzzi bathtub, and stepped inside. Dennis followed and looked at Jordan plaintively. Jordan nodded, and Dennis's face lit up. He took a deep breath, and slowly tugged his shirt up and over his head.

His cock reacted to someone watching with uncomfortable intensity, pushing against his pants. He quickly adjusted, and most of it spilled out of the waistband.

Dennis's eyes widened and he reached for it, gently grabbing.

Jordan winced, and grabbed a bottle of lotion off the counter, liberally dousing himself with it. Dennis started making small up and down motions, until Jordan grabbed his hands and firmly thrust against them. Dennis's blush redoubled, but he started moving up and down the entire length of the veiny cock. He pressed into Jordan's pants, smearing them with lotion.

Groaning, half with annoyance at the stain, half out of the feeling of someone else jerking him off, Jordan moved to get rid of his pants. Dennis backed off, taking in the teen.

Most of a decade being the smallest person in the locker room was hard to shrug off for Jordan. No muscle to speak of, short, barely any body hair, not exactly the most attractive face. Before now, the most he could say was "not fat" and "a good personality" and, occasionally based on his varying tastes, not much body hair. It's not like a huge cock makes up for everything.

But to Dennis, it definitely was more than enough.

The larger teen, his pants still tented and fully on, gulped audibly, staring at the massive shaft and balls bobbing in time with Jordan's heart.

He pulled his shirt over his head, revealing strong pecs, washboard abs, a thicker dusting of dark brown. Veins in his bulging biceps stood out thickly, and Jordan ached to feel them. He started undoing his pants, but Jordan stopped him, wanting to do it himself.

Carefully unbuttoning the jeans, Jordan pulled them down over his strong thighs, revealing a pair of black boxers. He pulled down the boxers and Dennis's cock sprang to attention.

Jordan couldn't help but feel disappointed. It was maybe the size of his old dick, and his hand easily covered almost all of it. Dennis moaned at the sensation, though, so Jordan kept sliding his hands up and down it, as he slowly stood up. He barely cleared Dennis's nipples, and looked into his eyes, as their cocks touched. Jordan started rubbing the two together, thrusting a bit as he felt an unfamiliar warm tube next to his own, as he slid against Dennis's abs. After a few seconds, he stepped back, wanting to see how big he was next to Dennis.

DracumSum
DracumSum
196 Followers
12