Rerolling the Lottery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan enjoyed Dennis's look of shock, at the nearly three times as long, four times as thick slab of meat rubbed against his own manhood.

He knelt down, and ran his tongue up the precum leaking shaft, gagging a bit at the taste of hand lotion, but after a few seconds, he tried to swallow the cock.

It was clear he'd never done anything nearly that big, his throat refused to relax, and he gagged, retching a bit each time. Jordan wasn't exactly into snuff porn, and was getting a little creeped out by the sounds. He pushed Dennis back, who looked in confusion.

"What do you want to do?" Jordan asked.

Looking at the monster in front of his face, Dennis's eyes widened. He wasn't nearly experienced enough to take something that large, plus not like he'd cleaned himself out, and he couldn't deep throat it.

After a few seconds of agonized debate, Jordan sighed, and started thrusting, pressing his dick through his hands, the spit, lotion, and precum easily letting it slide.

After a few thrusts, he felt his orgasm approaching, and he picked up speed. Dennis hesitantly added his hands, his own cock twitching ignored near the floor. After a few final trusts, Jordan hilted inside his own hands and sprayed, catching Dennis with his mouth open, eyes open, though he quickly closed them after the first blast.

Nearly a minute later, Jordan's orgasm subsided, leaving Dennis thoroughly coated.

"That was amazing." Dennis said reverently.

Jordan snorted, slightly put off that all Dennis had done was gag and help masturbate a little. "Come back when you're ready for this thing." He ordered, as he picked up Dennis's sticky clothes and threw them at him, splatting against the jizz.

Reflexively annoyed, his eyes blazing, Dennis stood up, before thinking twice. He nodded meekly, and put on his clothes, ignoring the white frosting over most of his head, and leaving.

Jordan, his cock still hard, looked at the puddle of cum on the floor, and decided to deal with that later. For now, he had some new wank material to enjoy. He turned on the bath, and relaxed into it, his cock poking well above the surface. He stroked idly, imagining how that could have gone better.

--

A few days later, Dennis showed back up on Jordan's doorstep, shy and hesitant. They headed up to the bathroom again, but this time Dennis stripped first. He pulled off his shirt and pants, then bent over, showing off his taut ass, and grunted, slowly pulling a massive butt plug out of his puffy and abused hole. It was easily as thick as Jordan's dick, maybe a little more, and Dennis's asshole gaped from the intensive training it had gone through over the past few days.

Jordan's cock rose to attention, pressing hard against his jeans at the sight. He hurriedly pulled them off, leaving him standing in a pair of straining briefs. Dennis, still submissively bowed down, eyes looking through his legs, moaned at the sight. He half couldn't believe that Jordan had that monster hanging from his crotch, but he quickly pulled out a bottle of lube from his discarded pants.

Jordan grinned, and thoroughly coated his cock in lube, idly rubbing it as he looked over his bully turned bitch.

Lining up, he pushed in, and Dennis's exhausted hole opened to take the entire thing.

Jordan gradually ramped up, forcing Dennis to brace against the bathtub, settling into a steady rhythm. Sparks flew up and down his spine as he thrust into the abused slick hole, and he started panting as he reached forward to feel the trained body beneath him.

Dennis, on the other hand, was moaning as his prostate was crushed by the invader, and angled himself so that Jordan's thrusts hit directly against it. He was practically pissing clear precum. It wasn't long before he came, firing spurts of cum against the tile floor from his still soft cock, but Jordan didn't give him a moment to recover.

Feeling Jordan's thrusts became erratic and uncontrolled, and Dennis moaned as he felt the cock swell a bit more, before Jordan made one final thrust and came. Blast after blast of cum tore down Jordan's cock, painting Dennis's insides white. After the afterglow faded, Jordan pulled out, leaving a small stream of jizz to flow out of Dennis's ass, and the two lay there panting on the floor.

"That..." Dennis moaned "was... amazing." He looked ready to pass out, while Jordan started rubbing his cock, which rapidly returned to full hardness.

"Fuck yeah, can't wait for round 2." Jordan said, grabbing the lube and reapplying, as a small check mark appeared next to objective 1.

Dennis's eyes widened in pure terror. "Wait, what, round 2?"

12