Rerolling the Lottery Ch. 03

Story Info
Nevar gets annoyed with Jordan, and makes a friend for him.
4.3k words
4.68
7.5k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DracumSum
DracumSum
196 Followers

Nevar was getting restless inside Jordan's perpetually on computer. Jordan had gone for the whole body modification thing pretty willingly, even when it had been pretty damn disruptive, but since he'd found a willing slut in Dennis, things had pretty much stagnated. And month two was rolling around.

Sure, massive doses of testosterone, along with not so subtle encouragement, had gotten Jordan into a pretty decent workout routine that was showing results, and you could finally see some tone on his lithe body, plus hormone dickery elsewhere had massively boosted his libido, general interest in sex, and was pushing him through a late growth spurt that already saw him several inches taller, but that wasn't as fun as, for example, watching him figure out how to deal with dick nipples on a day to day basis.

His daily schedule now was masturbate in the shower in the morning, leave during study hall to spend an hour fucking Dennis senseless before practice, always missionary, always with lube, never touching Dennis's dick, go work out, masturbate while showering off, homework, and masturbate before bed.

And it wasn't even as if she could enjoy him adjusting to his new egg sized balls and foot long dick. His mom saw to that.

Following a random erection during breakfast one weekend, which planted his dick more than half way out his pajamas, his mom took charge while his dad went into shock and needed a lie down. A trip to the family doctor, a trip to a male specialist, confirmation that he wasn't dangerously abnormal (apparently multiple times normal sperm count and cum volume, plus extremely elevated testosterone wasn't enough), and she'd contacted a friend who did custom bondage gear.

You'd think a mom who's first response to seeing her son's hypersexual organs is to think of bondage would be something you could have fun with, right? Nope.

Totally fucking secure in her sexuality and relationship with her husband. Nothing to grab onto or offer. Nevar didn't think even changing her species would be able to phase her. She'd just take it and keep on going.

Now Jordan was walking around with a special pair of underwear that kept his dick pointed along his leg, and kept his balls front and center. He didn't even need to worry about sitting on the massive things!

How easily he adjusted, and how he relaxed into it, was driving Nevar insane!

Dennis was exacerbating the problem. The horny polo player seemed like the perfect way to keep pushing Jordan, but it'd turned out that he was into exactly one thing. Cock worship. Just cock worship. Nothing else interested him apart from shoving the biggest dick possible up his ass and possibly sucking it.

And, since he was absolutely convinced that Jordan's dick was 18 inches, since it was at least 3 times as long as his "six incher" nothing else interested him.

And that was really irking Nevar down to her artistic core.

Making a dick bigger? Just exploit existing pathways.

Make more semen? Ramp up production and size of existing glands.

Quadrupling the number of nerve endings in the prostate, rerouting the urethra, and surrounding the rectum without affecting bodily functions? That was the work of a true body sculptor, and had consumed a hell of a lot of processing power.

Jordan was one finger away from an orgasm, and he barely even knew it.

Sure, she'd gotten him to be a little more social, and get a few alterations, but why was it so hard to get a jock like Dennis to fuck someone?!

Nevar shook her head and refocused. Even if that route was a partial bust, no reason why she couldn't try another. Sales of Crusaders and Minions were fairly decent, and, even if not every copy had the same capabilities she did, there was that handy exploit back there in the personal data section that allowed remote access. Plus the system was designed to run an ongoing interest and personality test. Maybe she could try to entice someone else to make a move...

Jordan was in his room, alternately jerking off and doing body weight exercises to force his dick to calm down, side effect of his upgraded endocrine system that made edging difficult otherwise. His dad responded to his new assets by pretending that they didn't exist, and ignoring anything that might have to do with them as much as possible, other than to look up soundproofing services on occasion. His mom could not care less, and practically encouraged his sudden interest in self-improvement and self-discovery.

Someone knocked on Jordan's door and, after throwing on a nearly indecent pair of gym shorts, he opened the door. "Thanks!" He said, excited, and turned around with a two foot long box.

"So... what'd you get?" Nevar asked, mildly curious. Nothing in his financial planner really matched that description, and the last unexplained purchase was nearly two months ago while he was still getting used to the system.

Jordan blushed, and hurriedly opened the box, pulling out... a horse dildo. It was nearly 18 inches long, at least 4 inches thick, with a bulging medial ring in the middle, and a sheath and balls that thickened to nearly a foot wide. Nevar's crotch hurt as she considered the bestial silicon sculpture before her.

"You bought a horse cock?" She asked after a few seconds, eyes stuck to the drooping monster. It was becoming increasingly attractive, and she cursed her love of challenges. That thing was going places once she got a proper scan. "Are you sure that your eyes weren't larger than your ass?"

Jordan's blush redoubled. "Erm... it felt really good when I stuck a finger up there... a couple months back... And, well, when I tried my fist, it sort of just... opened up... so I decided to get the biggest thing I could find." He admitted, and reached back into the box to grab a bottle of lube.

Nevar stared. She wasn't expecting this, to say the least. Normally, fantasies of animals were a couple years, and a few mental adjustments, down the line of corruption, or lucking out and finding a furry. Now, she had someone who was going to try to impale himself on a horse as his first real anal experience. Fuck, there had to be some hidden quest this completed.

Jordan pulled up a few slideshows he'd prepared on his computer, and Nevar cursed whatever shred of morality had prevented her from scanning outside her directories. She thought she had his porn preferences down pretty well. Huge everything, male and female, but pretty strictly human. Rubbing lube onto the bestial shaft, Jordan watched as anthro horses, all absurdly hung, paraded across all three screens. His cock responded forcefully, hardening within a couple seconds.

"Oh, you're a furry. How didn't I notice that?" Nevar said after a while, watching Jordan enjoy his improved body.

"Well, I don't identify as a furry. I just like dicks that are bigger than mine... which is pretty much impossible to find at this point, unless I get into photo manips and furry shit. Well, there is this Mexican dude who has like a 20 inch dick, but it's like 6 inches of dick, and 14 inches of foreskin, and can't get hard, so I'm not sure what it counts as..." He trailed off, as his dick started leaking a stream of precum. He finished lubing up the dildo, and started spreading himself open.

Nevar intended for his ass to take pretty much any size object, and Jordan was taking full advantage of that. One finger was quickly followed by three, then the other hand. Within the first minute, he was pulling himself open, moaning as his knuckles pressed against his prostate sheath. He paused to give himself some time to catch his breath, then put both fists together, and pushed. The amount of pre pouring out of his dick increased noticeably, running down his cock and pooling on the ground. He moaned again, and started angling towards the massive dildo. It was too limp for him to spear himself with, presumably because whoever made it wanted to avoid lawsuits over death by septic shock, and he huffed in irritation as he pulled his hands out and guided the bestial dildo in.

He paused at his still gaping hole as the coke bottle sized head started stretching the sides, then dropped down.

His quiet moans broke into a shout, blending pleasure and pain, and Jordan came, spraying jizz wildly. He slumped, overwhelmed by the sensation. The only thing keeping him upright was nearly a foot and a half of dildo embedded in his ass.

Nevar, on the other hand, was furiously seeing if she could trigger any quest objectives.

"Does this count as getting fucked?" She muttered to herself, starting at that particular annoying objective. She'd left that pretty open. Could mean literally being the bottom, could mean getting hit with a few minor life annoyances; fucked is such a useful word.

But, Nevar was a corruptive demonic intelligence of her word. And she didn't think it was reasonable for the more general meanings of fucked to apply, especially when he had gotten the first objective done exactly as expected. Really, getting fucked really needs outside action. That said...

Nevar quickly tabbed over to the social section and ran a search. Was there anyone reasonably close by who would be into this?

***

Sally was the type of girl who was convinced of her own unattractiveness and, thus, her inability to get a boyfriend, or girlfriend as the case may be.

Tall, mousy hair, underbite, a crooked nose after biking into a telephone pole, and a speech impediment, she had enough self-respect not to throw herself at anyone who glanced her way, but not really the willpower to put herself out there.

Which is why, on a Friday night, she was hip deep in kobold parts, acting as the anvil to an ambush.

"Tis a good day to kill these monsters!" Sir DPS#7 cried, as they slaughtered the last of the fleeing reptiles. Sally grunted in response. She was the tank of the party, and enjoyed roleplaying a Fezzik-from-the-Princess-Bride type character.

Throwing small boulders and beating people to death with their allies was surprisingly viable with the right skill tree.

They were just finishing stomping the pile, making sure that nothing was hiding in there, when she got a message. Sally rolled her eyes and pulled up her HUD, planning on dismissing it, already thinking about what she was going to do back in town. Then she saw it was a gift offer.

Potion of Maximum Virility? She wondered, accepting it out of reflex. Even if she didn't drink it, it would be worth something to somebody.

"... you cannot be serious! That doesn't count as accepting a deal. She accepted a gift, st best!" Silence Dogood, the elderly grandmother-like mentor the game had given her said nearly out of earshot.

"What, Silence?" She asked, seeing if her character knew anything more about the potion. Apparently it was designed to enhance masculine characteristics, such as physical strength and... hem... hem... other things. Occasionally, she regretted her background being from a martial religious society, but the base damage boost was too good to pass up. And virility did go with masculinity, which did go with strength... and, worst come to worst, any hem... hems could be cured by a half decent healer. She shrugged and downed the potion.

"Oh, drat." Silence Dogood said, appearing out of the ether in her usual black dress, thought the pale skinned buxom goth chick was a little less usual.

"Oh, Ben here was just trying to argue that you didn't totally didn't accept a deal from me without reading the fine print. But you drinking the potion kind of makes that irrelevant anyway. I'm sure you'll both enjoy this." She grinned, and put out a hand "I'm Nevar by the way."

"I'm aware." Sally said coldly, before looking at Silence and thinking over what Nevar said. "Ben?" Sally asked, confused and looking at the bottle again, trying to figure out what the big deal was.

Ms. Dogood coughed. "Well, yes. That's my other name." Nevar summoned two lounge chairs, and sat in one, pulling Silence Dogood into the other.

"Come on, get rid of that old thing." Nevar said, snapping her fingers. Virtual reality thwacked and Silence Dogood yelped as her dress and hat disappeared. In it's place was an impressively complex bondage set, fishnet stockings, and fake boobs.

Sally wasn't entirely sure what was going on, other than Nevar was openly ogling her (a first) and apparently the game placed an avatar's subjective gender above their physical one. Good on them.

"Oh, you'll want to remove those." Nevar said, waving a hand vaguely in Sally's direction.

"Erm, what?" Sally still hadn't quite caught up on what was happening. She was still confused, sore from a couple hours of bashing kobolds with various heavy implements, somewhat headachy from the VR goggles, and now she had an itch. And even if Silence Dogood and Nevar were women, and for that matter virtual, she wasn't going to scratch in front of them.

No sooner had she thought that when a sharp stabbing pain radiated from her groin. "Ow, what the heck?" She asked, turning around and trying to adjust her armor. Moving the chain mail just sent more knives into her crotch, testing the limits of her pain tolerance. She quickly gave up, and tried not to move, but an involuntary twitch killed that.

"Ow! Damnit." She cursed, pulling down the mail. In order to optimize damage resistance, she'd equipped a Miniskirt of Hominid Attraction, which halved damage from humanoid and human related sources, covering about 85% of the current region. Subject to days underneath a form fitting heavy metal layer, it had been crushed to match her body. Now she was regretting equipping it to the underwear slot. She looked behind her, Nevar waved, Silence Dogood was biting on her hat, and Sally took a deep breath. Sir DPS#7 had been frozen when the personal Companions had appeared, and she ignored him like always.

She pulled up her miniskirt and inspected herself. Aside from being historically accurate, which she intended to rectify when she could get a razor, she didn't see anything out of place. Especially anything that could cause that much pain. Still, she looked a little closer. Maybe some swelling there...

Her armored greave nearly sent her to the ground. Blinking away tears, she threw them away, and tried to approach the same area. Was that... She hissed and flinched away, her rough calloused hands were too much. She licked them and probed around the spot. Yeah, looked like her thingy was too sensitive. But why would a potion of virility affect there?

She idly contemplated the problem, still rubbing around her mound absentmindedly. Not really thinking, she tensed, and a flash of pleasure made her moan. She covered her mouth with her one hand, embarrassed, but the other one kept rubbing.

What the heck? She thought, pulling her hand away, looking down at herself again. It looked like her... clit had gotten even more swollen, poking out from underneath its hood, it was nearly the size of her thumb tip. She squeezed her legs together, trying to hide it, and groaned as her brain sparked, and she pressed against it. Trapped between her legs and her hand, Sally kept grinding against her clit until an orgasm tore through her, and she pressed against it every way she could to keep the orgasm going. After a few seconds, she shakily withdrew her hand, and untensed her pelvic floor. She felt something slide between her legs, just a bit.

She inspected her clit again, and it had grown from the size of the tip of her thumb to the size of her thumb, a two inch, thick and squat pseudopenis. With trembling fingers, she tried touching it again. Her hands, covered in her juices, slid easily over her new growth, and she bit back another moan. It reacted instantly, becoming erect and practically straining in the air. She couldn't help but touch it, sliding her fingers over the sensitive surface, rapidly building towards another orgasm. Moments later, she came, sparks appearing in front of her eyes.

She collapsed to the ground, overwhelmed by the sensation, and slowly picked her head off the ground. Nevar was blatantly enjoying the show, masturbating as if nobody else was around, while Silence Dogood had disappeared. Sally lay there, until she felt something settle on her thigh, and looked at it. Biting back a scream, she saw her clit had grown again. This time to a respectable hand and a half long, but what scared her more was its shape. It had become more like a coke can, she was sure her fingers could barely fit around it, and the tip had become flatter and blunt. Around the middle was a strange bulge, and it didn't even look human. She reflexively tried to pull it away, get it off her, but that was enough to send it surging to full hardness, and it demanded she keep playing.

She resisted its call, but Nevar walked towards her, and held it herself. Shocked, she didn't respond as Nevar inspected it more closely.

"Not bad, but you've got a few more orgasms to go before it's finished. Let's see if I can't offer you something to... get your mind in the right place." Nevar said, chuckling. She pinched in the air with both hands, then pulled down, leaving behind what looked like a monitor in the air.

On it was a... naked pasty thin kid sitting on a pipe? She stared in incomprehension, until a few things clicked. For one, she recognized the pasty kid, Jordan from school. For another, she recognized the pipe as a... horse dildo? With more than half of it missing?

Jordan slowly recovered from his initial misadventure, and started enthusiastically riding the dildo, his soft cock flopping and dripping precum. Sally couldn't take her eyes off the monitor, and her own cock hardened to almost painful. She couldn't help it, she grabbed herself as she watched Jordan shutter to a stop, moaning and spraying jizz on the ground.

She felt a pressure on her groin, and felt like she couldn't stop it. She came again, jerking her hips into the air. Her cock deflated, and she gasped for breath, but Jordan was getting ready for another go.

Almost as soon as he started going again, pulling nearly a foot and a half of horsemeat out of his ass with each stroke, Sally's cock hardened again, and her hand, which hadn't stopped feeling the warm hardness, steadily pushed her to another orgasm. Her other hand joined in, both of them easily fitting on the growing shaft, and she shuttered at the sensation. A few seconds later, and she felt two thumps that reverberated through her body, and her hands started gliding across its surface.

Jordan's hands were on his stomach, moving in time with the dildo, but sideways, around his belly button. Sally's mind was blank, she wasn't sure why she found this so attractive, but she couldn't stop watching and stroking herself. She kept running her hands over the ring in the middle, it felt particularly sensitive and made her see stars each time she rubbed it. Moaning, leaking, and shuttering, it wasn't long before she approached another orgasm. The head of her cock flared outwards.

Her brain finally realized that Jordan was feeling the dildo move inside his body, where it was curving around. She came, shooting streamers of jizz all over herself. This time, her cock didn't deflate. Instead, each time she brought her hands up, the flesh below moved with it. She grabbed her cock, pulling longer and thicker, forcing her hands apart around the massive shaft. It reached her mouth, and she started licking and sucking on the head. She tried to pull it between her meager breasts, but froze as the her cold armor blocked it instead.

Shaking her head, coughing on precum, gagging on the smell of jizz, suddenly chilled and afraid, Sally pulled up the menu and quit, disconnecting from Crusaders and Minions. She pulled off her VR helmet and was about to throw it on the ground, when she realized she was about to blow over half a grand. She put it on the ground instead, and rubbed her eyes.

DracumSum
DracumSum
196 Followers
12