Rerolling the Lottery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she opened them again, ripping through her panties, was her cock. It was coated in precum and jizz, and she could see streaks of white underneath her desk.

"Now, I get you're afraid." Nevar's voice came from the computer's speakers, "but-"

Sally grabbed the horsecock and tried to pull. Instead of coming off, or causing her to curl around it in pain, it just sent a wave of pleasure through her and started hardening to full mast.

"well, that was exactly what I was going to warn you about. That's a part of you, and it's not coming off. And it's probably stronger than anything that's not a bone considering how much effort I put into the design."

"What the hell did you do to me?" Sally demanded, standing up and staring at her new appendage in horror. It was heavy, and smelled, and her new - she shuttered - testicles pumped up and down inside their new sack. She quickly felt behind them and... well, wasn't exactly sure how to feel about still having her pussy.

"Nothing you didn't agree to. You took a Potion of Maximum Virility. The result is at least a foot and a half long horsecock, with stallion sized balls. Over time, the massive increase in testosterone will promote muscle growth and other male secondary characteristics. Be thankful you didn't take a Potion of Ultimate Virility. Blue Whale derived, and a five foot long dick with internal testicles capable of producing a gallon plus per shot isn't exactly something you can hide."

"How the fuck can I hide this?!" Sally asked, it's level with my collar bone!

Nevar appeared on the monitor shrugging. "Well, there's two ways. You could theoretically tuck that monster inside yourself, and probably die internal bleeding if you ever get hard in class. Which is practically guaranteed to happen."

Sally gave a hollow laugh, shuttering at the image after a moment.

"Or you make a deal with me."

"Didn't you give me this?"

"No, I offered it to you. You accepted it without realizing the consequences. But now you have a reason to think hard about this. If you go to Jordan's house, which is directly on the other side of your fence and fuck him, I'll give you the rewards for everything he's doing with me. Which includes the ability to make people not see any changes you choose."

"What... what if he doesn't want to have sex with me?" Sally asked, a lifetime of self doubt leaking through.

"Oh, if he does that, I'll remove the horsecock, fix your face, and give you a pair of double D cups to boot." Nevar said cheerfully. "But I bet that he'll be all over you fucking him unconscious. Or, more likely, you'll be all over him. Whadda ya say?" She grinned good naturedly, but you could see the malicious glee behind her eyes.

Sally gulped and nodded. She couldn't go to school if anybody could see this. Hell, she couldn't live at home if anybody could see this. Her only choice was to go along with Nevar, and try to get the better of her in another deal.

Sally grabbed her baggiest sweatpants, and her largest sweatshirt, and put them on, hoping it concealed enough.

***

Jordan was half unconscious on the floor, quivering in a pool of watery jizz and precum, when someone opened his door. He half moaned half grumbled at the interruption, mostly expecting his dad to scream and run, but instead someone walked towards him and blocked out the light. He looked up. It was one of the girls from school. Sandra... Susie.. Sally! Yes, that was it, Sally. She was wearing a tracksuit, that was budging at the crotch and had a defined, very familiar shape going right up to her collar bone.

His soft cock started hardening, and he pushed himself into a sitting position. Well, started to before he realized he needed to... adjust. It was weird not just being this way around Nevar and Dennis. A long slurping sound later, and Jordan and Sally were staring at each other. Her gray sweatshirt was quickly turning dark as some liquid, Jordan was pretty sure what, started to soak through.

"You too?" He finally asked, catching his breath.

"Yeah. That your's?" Sally asked, gesturing at his 12 incher.

"Yeah..." He trailed off, it seemed pretty pointless to gesture to her entire upper body.

"Good, good, good. Now shut up and fuck already!" Nevar's voice came from the computer, impatient and displaying her avatar sitting primly on a model of Jordan's dildo.

Sally blushed, and Jordan refrained from making any blood related jokes. He stood up, braced against his knees for a moment, momentarily lightheaded, and grabbed the lube. Handing it to Sally, he turned and bent over his bed, slathering the sheets in an unholy mixture of bodily fluids.

Sally's cock twitched at the sight of Jordan's gaping hole, and she pulled off her sweatshirt and pants, throwing them in a pile, hopefully out of splash range. Naked in front of someone not related to her for the first time, she froze, starting to gasp, rapidly heading towards a panic attack. Jordan heard her, and turned.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's OK... It's going to be alright." He said soothingly, getting up off the bed. "If you're not ready for this, I understand. Come on, let's get cleaned up, and we can talk about this." He took her hand gently, ignoring her mumbled protests, and walked her over to the door.

"Are you serious!?" Nevar demanded, shocked and outraged. "You are seriously going to cock block yourselves!?"

The only reply was the sound of the door closing.

12