Rescrew Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers

"Wet, mmmm!" he sighed.

Placing the finger in his mouth, "Sweet, bittersweet!" and licked his lips. I wanna fuck you, suck you and eat you out. We won't need you're wimp there until clean up. Then he can suck my dick and lick me out of your sweet cunt. But he can go to sleep now, we'll be hours."

He pushed James out of the room then proceeded to strip down to the raw. When he removed his shorts, I thought 'I hope I'm big enough for that!'

Wesley was very gentle and took his time once he was undressed. I stood and watched as Wesley first sat on the bed, spread his legs wide and slowly stroked the thick shaft that connected to his sac. He softly moaned as he came close to an orgasm.

He motioned for me to come to him and rubbed his moist head on my lips. I tasted the salty seed and smacked my lips. Fluids spewed into my garden; anxious to get started, I fingered myself because Wesley was still going through a ritual he seemed to be performing.

Sitting on the bed, he finally said to me, "Come to me my beauty. I want to caress you and give you much pleasure.

I approached him slowly. My hand lay on my smooth pussy. When I reached him, he moved my hand and inserted a thick finger into the wetness there. With his other hand, he pinched my electric clit, causing fire to trickle down my legs and my breath to catch.

"Pretty, soft, hungry, eager; just the way I like my women. What you want your daddy to do for you, baby?" he asked as his lips sucked in a nipple and he nibbled on it.

My breath caught once again. "Make me a real woman tonight! Show me how I'm supposed to feel. Give me your manhood and let me know that I've pleased you!"

"Mmmmm, that's my baby. His fingers pinched my clit again. One fat finger fucked my wetness.

"Oh, you want me bad, don't you baby? Come here, come to Daddy!" he took his Shlong into his hand and squeezed it. Cum oozed out of the tip. "Lick it off baby; let's see what kind of woman you are!"

Pushing on my shoulders, he forced me to kneel before him. I opened my mouth wide and covered his head with my lips. My tongue caught the salty sweet cum and lapped it in like a thirsty puppy.

His fingers pinched my clit; "You like me doing this, don' ya honey?"

"Yes, I breathed heavily;" desire growing in my cunt.

"Suck my dick! I want you to take it deep in your mouth too, baby!"

I knelt before him as he sat on the bed. He slapped my cheeks with his pipe then ran a finger between my lips and slipped the thick head between them. My cheeks filled with his size.

He was still being gentle he hadn't hurt me at all; even though he had stretched the limits of my skin.

Suck me slow now. I like it tight and slow; no teeth. I'll fuck your pretty lips; you stick your finger up my ass! Rub my passion spot; I know you know where it is!"

I forced my middle finger up his ass. It was somewhat loose and I had no trouble finding his prostate. He moaned when I found the right spot; his dick jerked with pleasure in my mouth and jizz squirted in my mouth.

Breathing deeply, Wesley whispered deeply, "Good baby, that's it; you found it! You know what to do with it. Make me cum sweet thing. Then I'll fuck you crazy!"

I massaged his prostate and mouth fucked his dick until my neck hurt. Nearly ready to give up, I tasted the sweet, salty cum trickling into my mouth.

Wesley's hands pressed on the back of my head and his hips fucked my face. The warm fluids burst forth like a storm into my throat nearly choking me. I swallowed as quickly as possible and nearly lost it all. But I somehow managed to swallow it all.

He held me tight to his groin for a few minutes after the rush had ceased. Then he released me and fell back onto the bed. His breathing was deep.

I thought, he's fallen to sleep. I started to get up when he said, "Three minutes then you'll get it all, baby. You gotta good mouth on you. I wanna see what kind of twat you got." His breath came heavy once again.

I sat on the side of the bed and watched him sleep for about three minutes. Just when I was ready to leave, he woke up. A smile crossed his face. "I like you girl. I'm gonna show you how much."

He stood up and motioned for me to lie on the bed. I did and he walked over and spread my legs. He bent over me and sucked my nipples. "So sweet, where you get such sweet tits?"
I just smiled and shook my head.

"Don't matter anyway. They still sweet. I likes your smooth little box. Black girls have hairy cunts. I likes 'em smooth; no hair in my teeth."

I likes your little slit too; not too much play," he said as he stuck a thick finger in my pussy again. Then stuck it in his mouth. "So sweet!"

Now, I wants you to suck my cock one mo' time so it gets hard again. Then for the next hour you can enjoy my throbbing rod fillin' you with lovin'.

I lay on the bed, and he straddled my face. "Open it wide baby and don' forgit to put your finger in the wonderful place!"

I opened my lips a far as I could. His head forced its way into my mouth and my finger massaged his prostate once again. This time his motions were slow and deliberate. His breathing controlled.

"I like your mouth baby, it's a good mouth." His hips rose and fell above my face. "Yeah baby, slow, deep, that's it you got it. Slow, deep, softly baby; I wanna make you happy!"

This went on for the next five minutes. Just before he was about to explode he yelled, "Stop NOW!"

Wesley pulled out of my mouth and quickly inserted his shlong into my wet pussy. He entered with a POP!

I felt a burning as his large size penetrated my Venus canal. My nails dug into his back but he just kept pushing.

"You're alright baby, I won't hurt ya!" His breathing was fast.

When his head hit my pleasure spots fire flickered in my vision. His mouth covered my hard breast and his tongue tantalized my eager nipples. His hands explored every inch of me from my head to the bottom of my feet.

How much time passed, I had no idea. I was lost in the pleasures that he provided my skin, my cunt and my tits. His gentle hands molded me and thrilled me. My legs wrapped around his body and held on for a ride to wonderland.

How many hours passed, I will never know. All I remember is waking up sometime later to a sunny sky and James' smiles.

The firemen are now our best friends and whenever we have a fire in the hole, someone always comes over and hoses it down.

~Lady Dora

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers