Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
547 Followers

"How so?"

"Well, that girlfriend I just told you about."

"Yes?"

"The first few times we, you know, did it, she went down on me. It was great! She told me how she was always horny and loved sex. I thought I was finally in heaven. She even swallowed! However, after a couple of weeks into the relationship, she turned out to be a sack of potatoes in bed. She no longer gave me head. She said she had problems with her teeth, and it hurt to blow me. She also said that she had back problems, and she couldn't be more active in bed because of her back pain. I tried to be sympathetic, but I grew tired of the same old excuses that I had heard over and over before. If she was halfway decent in bed, I might have overlooked her anger problem. But what's the point to live with an abusive women who isn't even good in bed? Now I know why all her boyfriends leave her. I guess that makes me seem like a jerk, huh, Ping?"

"No way, Jack! I've never given head, but when you're ready, I'm looking forward to trying it," she said with a sly grin.

A moment later, someone knocked on the door. Ping said, "Come in," and Doctor Sorensen entered.

"Good morning, Jack and Ping," he said. "How are you feeling today, Jack?" he asked.

"I'm feeling better today."

"That's good. How does your neck feel?"

"It's a little sore, but not too bad."

"Good. Just let me take a look at you, please?"

The doctor took his temperature and listened to his chest with his stethoscope. After poking and prodding him a few times, he declared, "The infection is gone. I think the two of you can be moved to a residential unit."

"Where? Here in the hospital?" Jack asked.

The doctor pointed out the window. "See that building across the lawn? That's the Patient Hotel. That's where you and Ping will be moving to, tomorrow probably."

"Sure," Jack answered.

The doctor left and closed the door.

"So Jack, tell me more!" Ping urged.

"Well after that, I decided to try the BDSM scene. I went to this kinky club in New York, and entered a beer drinking contest. At least I thought it was a beer drinking contest. It was actually an 'a woman sits on my face and drinks beer while she pees in my mouth and I pee into a pitcher' contest. I had kind of fantasized about stuff like that, but I never knew it really happened. After we won second prize, it didn't seem so strange, and I agreed to go home with her for the weekend to do kinky stuff."

"Really? What happened?"

"Well, I was her toilet slave. You know what that means?"

"Actual, yes! I know what that means," she answered with a giggle.

"But what I really wanted was to buy a slave in their slave auction. But not a real slave -- a BDSM slave that's yours for just the weekend. Like, you both agree to it and agree what the slave's limits are and everything."

"Yes, I understand."

"But there was no way I could afford to buy a slave. The only way to get enough 'slave points' was to sell myself a few times first. So that's what I did, and, well, you know what happened."

"Yes, I know what happened, the woman who 'bought' you turned out to be a kook."

"Yeah! And here I am with a broken neck and all kinds of internal injuries and infections."

"The injuries and infections will heal, Jack. The rest -- that's what I'm here for."

"Ping, my neck is killing me right now. Can we just lie still for a while?"

"Sure, Jack."

They lied in bed for the rest of the day.

The following morning, Doctor Called their room on the phone and told them to be ready to move. Ping dressed herself and helped Jack dress in street clothes provided by the hospital. Later, Doctor's Olsson and Sorensen came in together with a couple of orderlies. They disconnected Jack's IV and heart monitor. Jack was placed in a wheelchair and the orderlies started wheeling him out of the room.

"I'll push him!" Ping insisted.

Ping wheeled Jack down the corridor, down the elevator, through an underground tunnel, to the Patient Hotel. Then they rode an elevator up and out into another hallway and into a small suite.

The orderlies set down Ping's satchel and one other satchel.

Ping helped Jack out of the wheelchair and over to a sofa, then the orderlies left.

Jack looked up at Ping.

Ping looked back at Jack and asked, "How about some breakfast?"

"Sure," Jack answered.

After some time, Ping served waffles, ham, and orange juice, which they ate sitting together on the sofa.

"Now what?" Jack asked.

"What do you mean?"

"What happens now?" Jack asked again.

"What do you want to happen now?"

"I really don't know," Jack answered.

Ping snuggled next to Jack and put her arm around his shoulder.

"You like me now, don't you Jack?"

"Yeah, you're sweet."

Ping stood and sat on Jack's lap. Being that she was much smaller than he was, they were sitting face-to-face.

Jack leaned forward and kissed Ping, and soon their tongues were wrestling each others'. Jack's lust finally got the better of him and he picked up Ping and carried her into the bedroom. Panting heavily, Jack dropped Ping on the bed and mounted her.


"Jack, be careful. Don't hurt me, please!"

"I'm sorry Ping. I don't know what got into me."

Jack lifted up and started to crawl off Ping's body.

"On no! You're not going anywhere!" She grabbed him and pulled him back down onto her, resuming their previous kiss.

After a few moments, Ping said, "Roll over."

Jack obliged as Ping rolled on top of him. She leaned up and removed her top, and then her brassiere. Then she crawled higher and lowered her breast to Jack's mouth.

"Suck my nipple," she commanded.

Jack didn't have much choice since Ping was on top of him pressing her nipple against his mouth with the weight of her upper torso.

After a while, Ping lifted up and switched to the other nipple.

Then she sat up and crawled down his body. She unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them down to his knees, then leaned down and kissed the head of his cock.

"Ping?" Jack asked.

Ping looked up and met Jack's gaze for a split second before sliding her lips over the head of his hard member.

"Oh man! That feels so good!" Jack moaned.

She slowly slid her mouth up and down the head, taking it in slightly deeper with each stroke. Suddenly, Jack could no longer restrain himself and shot his wad into mouth.

Ping immediately started gagging and coughing and let some out, but she continued sucking on it as he continued to fill her mouth.

Finally expended, Ping leaned up and swallowed, revealing a wide grin.

"Well?" Jack asked.

"Wow! So that's what it tastes like," Ping answered.

"Please say you liked it."

"Oh I loved it, Jack! Can I do it again?"

"Really? You want to do it again?"

"Yes!"

"I don't know if I can come again so soon, but you're welcome to try."

Once again, Ping placed her mouth around Jack's cock. Like before, she slowly slid her mouth up and down the head, taking it in slightly deeper with each stroke. This time, she continued until she engulfed his whole member with her mouth, at which time Jack felt the urge once again and shot his wad down her throat.

Ping immediately started gagging and coughing, yet she remained motionless with Jack's cock as deep into in her mouth as she could get it while he continued to pump it out.

Sated once again, Ping leaned up, swallowed, coughed, and smiled, saying, "I'm sorry, Jack. I'll do better next time. I promise!"

Jack smiled back at her, saying, "Wow! Ping! For someone who never did that, you're really good at it! I don't know how you can get any better!"

"Really? You think I'm good?"

"Well, if you do that for me at least every once in a while, you'll have one contented guy here!"

"Oh, I'll do that every time if you want, Jack. Every time! That's a promise!"

"Wow! Really?"

"Sure."

"But would you do the same for me now?"

"What, you want me to suck your cock, Ping?"

"No, silly. My pussy!"

"I'd love nothing better than to suck your pussy, Ping!"

With a big grin, Ping stood and dropped her jeans and pulled down her panties. Then she crawled up the bed and placed his head between her thighs. She then slowly lowered her ass onto his face, positioning her pussy directly over his mouth. Pressing down ever so slightly, she said, "Suck my pussy, Jack. Make me come!"

Jack immediately started working her pussy with his tongue. He licked up the center, past the hole and over her clit, then back down. Then he licked the perimeter of her pussy up and around above her clit and back down the other side. Then up and down the center again."

"Oh, Jack!" Ping squealed. "You're such a tease!"

Jack continued this pattern over and over again, and it didn't take Ping long to come. After just a few rounds, Ping started quaking and bouncing on Jack's face. The sexual endorphins completely masked Jack's neck pain. He continued the pattern even as Ping shook and moaned in delight. At last, Ping could no longer hold herself up and sat on Jacks face with her full weight. She sat there for a moment panting and then jumped off.

"Oh Jack! I'm so sorry! I just lost all control when I started to come."

"Ping, you didn't hurt me! That felt so good!"

"Really? You liked that?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Eating my pussy wasn't dirty or anything for you?"

"On no! I love to eat pussy!"

"As much as I love to suck your cock?"

"Probably!"

"Then, Jack, we should stay together forever!"

"Yeah, but Ping?"

"Yes, love?"

"Maybe now's not the right time to say this, but eventually, you know, my treatment will be over and I'll be sent home, right?"

"Of course?"

"And you'll be assigned to another, uhm, victim? Oh, Ping..." Jack started to cry.

Ping crawled back down on top of Jack and faced him.

"Love," she said, "if you want me, and I want you, we can certainly stay together."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yes. This isn't something we do over and over again. Most of us who volunteer to be partners do it only once. Others might do it twice. More than that is really unusual."

"So what do you do next, after I'm 'cured'?"

"That's up to us. A patient and his partner almost always form a bond that lasts a lifetime. Many do stay together."

"You mean that we can, uhm..."

"Yes, I have my own home, you know. You can move in with me."

"And you won't have to, you know, do this with anyone else?"

"No. There are positions in the hospital for a psychologist, or I can start my own practice. We have options."

"Oh, Ping, I want to stay with you. I love you!"

"As I love you, Jack!"

- END -

Postscript: I'm posted most of my stories by now and I need some new story ideas. So I'm making a special offer. Are you a woman who would like to be in an erotic story? If so, email me and tell me what your personal fetish is -- and whether you like to have it done to you or you like to do it to someone else. Tell me what you look like and your general body type. A photo would be good too --it doesn't have to be nude unless you want to. Tell me your handle or first name that you would like to go by in the story (no last names please nor other personal information). This is the first time I've made this offer so I'm not sure how well it will work out, but if you are interested, let me know. Thanks.

WARNING: Do not, under any circumstances, attempt to enact any of the tortures depicted in this story! Doing so will render your sub a quadriplegic at best, and kill your sub at worst!

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
547 Followers