Rescued by Miss Senna

Story Info
Senna rescues a subby boy from a cruel mistress.
6.9k words
4.63
20.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age and older.

*

"God, what the fuck?" Kay shouted, storming into the house. Her head hurt. The men she worked with were so fucking stupid, and it made her fucking head hurt.

In the living room, Riley shivered; he hadn't heard her car pull up. The small man had been asleep on his dog bed, still healing from the last beating Kay had given his feet, and he'd expected her home at her regular six thirty. Instead, it was five o'clock and he hadn't been kneeling at the door.

He hurried on his hands and knees, bare skin perpetually cold in the frigid air of Kay's home. She was slight, but her high blood pressure left her perpetually overheated, and it wasn't her problem that Riley wasn't allowed to wear clothes even if it was her rule.

When he got to the front hallway, he knew better than to look up at Kay. If she was already angry, she'd want him subservient as he could be and looking at her would only offer her more opportunities to take her anger out on him.

"What was so fucking important," she started, yanking her pointed shoes off and all but throwing them at Riley who scrambled to put them away, "that you couldn't be where you were supposed to be? Well?"

"Does Mistress Kay want this slave to answer?" Riley asked quietly, his voice half-hoarse in fear. When she asked questions like that--insistently, intensely--it meant she'd been in a fowl mood before he'd messed up.

"No, I'm asking Alexa," she barked. Riley braced himself as she stepped forward, and he felt a cold feeling in the pit of his stomach when Kay walked right past him and toward the basement door. "Come here, cunt. Answer my question and get your ass downstairs."

Riley hurriedly crawled after her. "Sleeping, Mistress Kay. This slave was sleeping."

Kay waited until Riley was on the last few steps, knowing how scared he was of crawling down them, before she used her foot on his ass to push him down the rest of them. "That's a lie," she said, watching him scramble to right himself off the floor. "On your back, ass against the bench. I'm caning your soles until you tell me what you were actually doing."

Riley hated these games. He knew that she knew he wasn't lying--he knew better than to lie to her. But she wanted a specific answer, and he had no idea what it was.

Still, he dutifully laid on his back, scooting close to the bench until his ankles were resting in the open cuffs along its side. Kay strapped his feet in, tightening the cuffs uncomfortably, before she added another item around Riley's thighs: a spreader bar. Finally, his wrists were secured to bolted hooks in the floor, leaving him open and vulnerable.

It was a new item to Riley, the spreader bar between his thighs, but in his experiences new always equaled pain. Tears prickled at the corners of his eyes as Kay grabbed something off a shelf that Riley couldn't see.

"You know I hate liars," Kay said, an eager look on her face hidden from Riley's view. "How long has your useless clit been locked up for?"

"Three months, Mistress Kay," he answered, feeling a cold sweat prickle his skin.

"That's going to cost you." Riley heard the sound of a willow switch smack against Kay's palm, and his still-healing feet ached in anticipation of what was to follow. "Tell you what. I'm a merciful mistress, so I'll spare your soles, today. But you're still getting hit; you lied twice, now. I know you weren't lying around sleeping, and it's been three months and two weeks since I locked that gross little worm up."

Riley held back tears. It wasn't his fault he was wrong! It had been so long since he'd been even allowed outside. He forgot what day it was, what week--he could barely recall how long he'd been stuck in this house. But arguing with Kay would only result in pain, so he bore the unfairness of it as she walked toward him, dreading what her 'mercy' would look like.

The switch swung through the air and hit before Riley even saw where Kay was. But he certainly felt where she'd hit.

With a strangled sound, the purpose of the spreader bar became apparent as Riley struggled to try to close his knees, balls stinging brilliantly where Kay had hit them.

"What were you doing, cunt?" Kay asked again, hitting Riley's balls once more before he could think to reply. He let out a pained gasp that Kay ignored in favor of dealing another strike against the tenderness of his testicles. "What were you doing when you should have been waiting for me?"

"Sleeping!" Riley wailed, squirming as much as his restraints would allow. His stomach churned threateningly, the pain blaring in his groin.

Smack. "How dare you talk to me like that?" Kay growled, glaring down at Riley as the boy realized his mistake. Before he could right it--before he could beg her not to hurt him--she gripped the switch tightly and brought it down a dozen times in rapid succession, watching as the final blow drew blood from the delicate skin of Riley's sac.

He screamed through the attack, pulling helplessly at his restraints as tears streamed down his cheeks and he blubbered apologies. Kay felt herself getting wet; she loved it when he cried.

While Riley sobbed and squirmed, trying to find a position that would relieve some of the pain in his balls, Kay took a key out of her pocket and unlocked Riley's painfully small chastity cage, yanking at it until the whole device had managed to come off, though not without squeezing and half-crushing Riley's tender cock and balls.

Once his tiny cock was in view, Kay grabbed it and yanked at it harshly a few times, feeling it harden in her hand. At full hardness, Riley was a generous four inches, and Kay took great delight in reminding him that he could never satisfy a woman with that.

Despite all his pain, Riley hadn't had his cock touched in months, and he felt it hardening in Kay's rough grip as he choked back a few more sobs. "M-mistress Kay, please..." he begged, watching her hand on his small cock as it moved up and down, jostling his aching balls.

"Please what, cunt? What could you possibly have the fucking balls to ask for, now?" She asked, twisting Riley's cock painfully each time she emphasized a word.

"Please don't hurt me." Riley's wet eyes squeezed shut as he spoke, body trembling in a way that made Kay's clit throb. She wanted him to beg more. She wanted him to scream.

"This was what you were trying to do, wasn't it?" She pressed as she roughly jerked Riley's small cock, feeling powerful as she fed him what was so obviously a lie. "You were trying to hump your disgusting little worm against everything in the house, weren't you? Trying to make it push out all your gross, oily, stinking, rotting, disgusting cum all over my clean house?"

He choked out a sob. "N-no, Mistress Kay. I--This slave swears he wasn't trying to cum." And he hadn't been. Even if it had been over two years since he'd had a full orgasm, Riley never tried to jerk off. Not after the one time Kay had caught him, and nearly put him in the hospital with anal tearing after shoving household items into his ass.

"You're lying," Kay said, her tone cold. It didn't matter his response, now. If he agreed, she'd punish him for trying to masturbate. If he denied it, she'd punish him for lying. Riley couldn't win, and that was exactly how Kay wanted things.

"But I'll tell you what. If you really weren't trying to cum, then you shouldn't be that horny. I mean, I just ruined your balls, right? So if you can handle me stroking your nasty pig dick for just five minutes, I'll let you off with a warning." Riley swallowed hard. As much as he hated to admit it, Kay's hand was already starting to feel good despite the pain in his sac. It had been so long, and although it wasn't at the top of the list, Riley missed cumming.

"If you don't make it, though?" Kay continued, grinning just out of Riley's line of sight. "I'm putting hot sauce on your sad, blue balls and recording you screaming for the next hour. Maybe longer, if I think it's funny."

With that, Kay started stroking Riley's cock faster. She didn't need his agreement; this wasn't a deal, it was a game, and Riley was the toy.

Even before Kay had taken over his life, Riley had always had a bit of a hair trigger. He'd used to cum in his pants fairly regularly, needing little more than a few kisses and a light touch from a pretty man or woman. Now, though--with three month's worth of cum filling his aching balls, Riley never stood a chance.

He barely lasted a minute, panting and gasping as he tried to hold back, before Kay let go of his cock and watched as his ruined orgasm dribbled thick, heavy globs of white cum down his cock's own length, no pleasure or relief to accompany his costly ejaculation. Instead, Riley's balls ached all the worse for the lack of stimulation as the young man started to sob in anticipation of the pain to come.

--

It was a week later when Senna, sweet and round and lovely and brown, had offered Riley a deal. Submit to her, instead, and she would get him out of there. And it was a gamble; Senna could have been so, so much worse. Senna could have made him wish he'd stayed with Kay. But his feet and balls still ached from the week before, and his small cock was mashed too tightly into a chastity cage he hated, and he was desperate enough to say yes.

The whirlwind of events that followed were this: Senna asking him where Kay kept his things--ID and birth certificate and other important documents--before excusing herself from the party to the bathroom, taking the time to gather up all of Riley's few possessions and tucking them into her large jacket. It was late November, and she was grateful she had dressed for it, the bulk of fabric easily concealing Riley's things.

She told Riley to slip out into the backyard when she started a commotion, then come around front after he heard people go back into the house. A splashed wine glass and a few choice words had Kay all but forcing Senna out of the house, and soon Riley was safe--if still naked and frightened--in the passenger seat of her Mercedes.

Once they'd driven a few blocks away, Senna pulled off to the side of the road and slipped out of her skirt, revealing she'd worn thick leggings underneath it, and passed it to Riley. "Here," she said, glancing around at the road. "It's long enough that it should cover your chest and bits at least until we get home. Are you okay?"

"Yeah..." Riley answered, a skeptical tone to his voice as he slipped the skirt on over his head, elastic holding it up just under his armpits as it covered his ass and cock, if only barely.

"Talkative, aren't you?" Senna teased, reaching into her pocket to fish around a moment before offering a key to Riley. "Use this and take that thing off your cock, at least."

He only stared a moment before taking the tiny key from Senna, grateful that she'd thought to grab it as well. He quickly unlocked his cage, though getting it off involved a lot of ginger motions and soft hissing as his balls slowly fit through the ring, trees and houses flying by outside the car.

Senna glanced over as Riley finally managed to get himself free, letting out a soft sound. "Yikes--that's some rough chafing," she said, face scrunching at her nose and eyes. "I've got some triple antibiotic ointment and baby oil that should do just the trick for it when we get home. Might want to soak it in some Epsom salt, first, though. Mind if I run you a bath?"

Riley blinked. What an odd question. If Senna owned him, now, did she really have to ask? Still, he nodded; he wasn't going to question her. Not yet.

Not when he didn't know what punishment looked like from her.

The rest of the short ride was fairly quiet. Senna didn't push him to talk, and Riley didn't volunteer. Soon, they'd arrived at a pretty two-story house with a large garage and yard, and Senna pulled in before she came around to open Riley's door for him.

"C'mon, Riley. Let's get you cleaned up and settled in your new home, okay?"

He nodded, watching as she offered a hand to him. Tentatively, he took it, and she pulled him up to his feet before leading him into the big, warm house. Riley shivered as they walked inside; it had been years since he'd felt warm, but Senna's house pressed it in from all angles, leaving little room for his chill.

She led him up the stairs and into a large bathroom, the tub easily big enough for two, before gesturing for him to sit on the small ceramic counter. "Dress off, dove. I wanna get a chance to actually look at the damage before we start cleaning you off," she said. Riley obeyed, slipping out of the skirt before sitting on the counter on display for Senna.

Having not worn clothes for the better part of the last few years had dulled any modesty Riley may have had, so when Senna came over after turning on the warm water he didn't so much as move to cover himself.

She offered him a smile, soft and gentle, as she came and put a hand on his hip. "You're an awfully good boy, aren't you?" She asked, and Riley let out a small whimper at the question; he wanted to be good. He wanted so badly to be good.

Senna leaned in and pressed a single kiss to Riley's shoulder and the boy trembled. "It's alright, dove. I know you've had it rough, but I promise it gets better from here. Now, let me get a good look."

With that, she reached down to gently lift Riley's small cock, examining both it and his large, delicate balls. She frowned when she saw the still-healing cuts on his sac, tenderly tracing the line of one. "Where did you get these?"

"Mistress Kay said I was a liar and caned my balls for it," he answered, feeling a ghost of pain at the memory. He'd begged for almost two hours before Kay had finally washed the hot sauce off his injured sac.

She gave a sigh and nodded. "I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that." With her free hand, she cupped Riley's balls and gingerly petted her thumb back and forth over-top of them.

"But I did," Riley argued, feeling his cock start to stir at the attention. His ruined orgasm a week ago had done almost nothing--much the same as every ruin before it--to quell his desire to cum, and Senna's fingers were warm and soft on his skin.

"You couldn't tell a lie so bad that it made you deserve a punishment you didn't agree to," Senna said firmly, feeling the way Riley's cock swelled in her hand.

She paused in her touches, and Riley watched as Senna got a small bottle of lube from under the sink, setting it beside him before getting two hearty pumps into the palm of her hand, cupping the other over it to warm the lube. "Kay had bragged earlier--I don't know if you heard--about how long it'd been since you'd really cum. Would you like an orgasm before we bathe you?"

The question confused Riley. Senna owned him, he thought. What he wanted didn't matter, right?

"Why are you asking?" It didn't add up. Was she waiting for him to make a mistake? Was this--was this really what it was like for other subs?

Senna looked worried, glancing down at his cock a moment before she looked back up to his face. "I'm asking because you're allowed to say no. If you don't want me to touch you there, I won't," she explained, and Riley felt a paradigm shift.

No--he was allowed to say no. It felt foreign, and before Riley could let himself get too overwhelmed, he nodded. "I'd like to cum, if you'd let me," he said.

It was all she needed, wrapping a hand with warm, wet lube around the shaft of his cock. Riley let out a soft breath that hitched in his throat when Senna moved her thumb over the covered ridge of his cock. "Can I ask you to do something for me?" Senna started, slowly moving her hand up and down on Riley's short cock, squeezing the head gently when it passed between her thumb and forefinger.

Riley nodded, eyes going unfocused as he fell into the pleasure of Senna's warm hand.

"Pull my tits out of my shirt for me, and then squish them however you like," Senna said. Riley swallowed hard, his cock giving a sharp throb in Senna's hand at the order.

Gingerly, he worked the low-cut neckline of Senna's shirt down under her bra, marveling at how soft and big her breasts were. With both hands, he lifted one out of its cup and felt his mouth water at the sight of her big, brown nipple.

Senna saw how he looked at her and gave a short laugh. "Go ahead--suck on them if you wanna."

Riley didn't need to be told twice.

Her skin tasted sweet and smooth, and he had to use both hands to hold her big tit to his lips. Hearing her breath catch when he sucked at her nipple, his balls started to pull up.

"Please," he begged, watching Senna slowly stroking his needy little cock. Watching it twitch between her fingers. Feeling the way his cum seemed to roil and churn deep in the root of his cock, wanting more than just to dribble out.

"Since you asked nicely," Senna cooed, pressing a small kiss to Riley's cheek, "I'll make sure you squirt nice and hard."

With that, she stroked him faster, using her other hand to gently massage his balls. Riley felt his cock start to leak, the muscles in his stomach tensing up as his toes curled and he leaned back. Eyes squeezing shut, he could feel his cum rising up the shaft of his cock, hot and thick and then spurting out over Senna's hand, coating his stomach and her shirt in thick globs as he huffed and whimpered under her touch.

"Good boy," she purred, slowing her strokes to press the last squirts of cum out of his cock. Riley shivered, feeling tears well in the corners of his eyes as Senna let go of his cock to instead rub at his thighs and belly. "What a good, good boy..."

He sniffled, and then the dam broke. Big, heaving sobs came out as Senna pulled him against her body, rubbing his back in big circles and ignoring the mess between them in favor of comforting her boy.

As hard as he cried, it wasn't for long, and soon Senna was able to pull back. She stripped off her own clothes and turned off the bath, turning back to Riley to scoop him up into her arms.

He squeaked. He'd never been held like this, before, but Senna's arms felt so sure, and he was too tired to worry.

She climbed into the tub and sat down, settling Riley in her lap and letting the warm water soak into both of them. Senna reached for a small bottle of bodywash--an unscented one she saved for when she cut herself shaving--and squirted some into her hand, warming it a moment before she started soaping up Riley's back. Her fingers traced over the scars there, feeling where he'd been whipped or caned or cut, and she kissed at his soft face as she held him.

Riley trembled as he was cleaned, soft hiccups and little whimpers slipping out now and then. He cried a bit more, but Senna gently scrubbed his body down and cleaned his soft hair and when he seemed on the verge of sobbing again she would pull him close and let him rest his head on her chest, warm and soft, until he'd calmed back down.

Finally cleaned, she helped him out of the bath and sat him on a big, fluffy towel, drying his body off with careful pats. "You've been so good for me," she said, voice soft and low. "Just a little more, and then we can get you settled down for bed, alright?"

Riley, exhausted and emotionally drained, just nodded.

Senna left Riley's towel open to let the boy dry better while she got a new toothbrush out of the medicine cabinet, rinsing it off and putting a small dot of toothpaste on it. "Open up for me?" She asked, coming back over to Riley who dutifully opened his mouth.

She was careful even with this, scrubbing down his teeth and tongue and not letting the toothbrush gag him. Then, she put an antibiotic ointment on his soft penis and balls, and paused.

"It's too late to go out, tonight, but we should really at least cover your injuries so you don't rub against them while you sleep. The last girlfriend I had was about your size, and she left some of her clothes here. Would you wear a pair of her panties for me?"

12