All Comments on 'Rescued by Miss Senna'

by popsnackles

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I came here to jack off.....i'm gonna leave with a warmed heart. This is such a wholesome story. But there should be a trigger warning at the beginning, because abuse gets described quite lively here.

madmax1551madmax1551over 2 years ago
Great story

do you plan more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I loved the story but am wondering when the other shoe will fall?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've been partial to the Kay school of domination, but this story was realistic & detailed without the faux cloying sweetness that it has turned me to a more loving type of femdom. I really look forward to reading more like this & hope there isn't an other shoe to fall. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

Disappointing.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck...I survived a Kay. And reading this made me so happy that Riley found better.

peter20004peter20004over 2 years ago

Excellent! I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like this story. The contrast between the two dominants really helps the individual scenes to shine, and Riley's PTSD is actually fairly well portrayed. I do wish it had been fleshed out maybe a bit more; explaining how Riley ended up in that situation, how Senna met him, etc. I also thought it was kinda weird how none of the characters are described much in terms of appearance - the thing about Senna's wig especially threw me because it seemed like it came out of nowhere. But these are really minor issues, that ending would make even a lesser story shine. I'd definitely love a sequel if you'd be willing to write one.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Very nice story. Hate BDSM normally but love gentle femdom, wasn't so much a fan of the first bit but I know it was necessary to illustrate the difference between the two women. 5 stars, hope to see more stories like this.

subbrian773subbrian773over 2 years ago

That is one amazing first contribution...more please!

MidnightHour_MidnightHour_over 2 years ago

Would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was one of, if not, THE MOST tasteful, humanized, wholesome, and accurate depictions of a Black woman I have ever had the privilege to read in fiction - LET ALONE in EROTICA.... this was remarkably healing to read in terms of representation.

I have NO IDEA how the world of the slavery kink works ... but... are there repercussions (even if it's just within the community) for stealing an enslaved person? Could it be that Senna purchased the contract from Kay/they cut a deal of some sort and then staged the fight & "rescue" bit as part of some saviour fantasy? I am just nervously awaiting the backlash...

Also... if you choose to write more... Can we have Senna taking Riley shopping to get him different styles of clothing until he starts showing interest/likes or dislikes towards things? Can we have her teaching Riley how to drive? Encouraging him to get a license? Maybe her taking him to get a library card as "punishment" and giving him reading homework until his punishment-days are over? And maybe making him volunteer in the elder-care home a few times a week (to trick him into making friends...)?

Maybe she can sign him up for an online class in computer coding or something -- and if he gets a certain amount of work done before she returns he gets a reward? Can we follow the progress of his endurance training - how long can he last?

I just... I want to see what happens when Riley is holistically built-up so well that he has everything he needs to run away if he wants to... but chooses to stay and to submit and to live in that sub-space...

I want to see Senna returning from work all drained and not having the capacity for Riley to be in the role of the needy "dependent" ... but instead him caring for himself (bathing, eating, dressing) according to her instruction and then catering to her every single whim like a good boy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This person gets it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is second to none! The “similar stories” have NOTHING in common with this…

Truly heartfelt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpopsnackles@popsnackles
Why worry about perpetual existential dread of a dying planet and a state only capable of dealing out punishment when you could be writing about the best thing in the world: cum?