Rescuer

Story Info
A hermaphrodite mage saves a knight.
1.7k words
4.26
11.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sam_Wolf
Sam_Wolf
61 Followers

Author's note: Contains a female with a dick. Has very light implications of slightly kinky sex, but nothing extreme. All characters are over 18 years old.

I have more written on this story. My others are being edited, though they are finished on my computer. I will try to post them, and if people like this one I'll add to it here. Thanks! Enjoy!

~•~

A shrill, piercing scream followed by a roar of pain rang through the air. We froze, facing the sound. My mount whipped around to gallop toward it without prompting. As we rounded the path, he came to a dead stop, rearing. I threw myself off him to rush to the woman lying on the ground.

Out of the trees a huge armored lioness leapt with an angry roar. The black unicorn behind me leapt between us, lowering his horn threateningly. The beast growled, circling but not daring to challenge my friend. I reached for her mind, sending images of me healing her rider.

The giant lioness laid down immediately, growling but willing to allow me to work. Turning back to the injured woman, I placed my hand on her heart and pulsed waves of energy through her. Her wounds gradually closed. The woman groaned.

I looked up to see the lion studying me. I looked back down at the woman. Tall and dark skinned, she was built strong. Her steel plated armor was pierced and torn in several places, but the marks weren't consistent with a lion, especially one this animal's size. It looked like she'd encountered someone with a sword.

'Not that a Leon would ever attack their knight.' I thought.

I stood to study the area carefully; there were scuffle marks all over the place. Splatters of blood surrounded us. But the only evidence of whatever she'd fought was a trail of footprints leading into the wilds. I considered scrying to see exactly what had transpired before dismissing the idea. I'd already spent enough magic on a knight.

Whatever almost killed her is gone. 'Where did your unit go, knight? Why did they leave you for dead?'

The evidence left by the battle didn't offer me any further insight. I couldn't even tell how many had been in her pride. When I asked the lioness, she sent me images of them waking roads alone.

'She wants to protect her pride.'

With shaking hands, I pitched camp, grabbing bread and nuts for supper. Exhausted from the magic I had performed, I set some basic wards around camp before falling fast asleep.

Movement had me awake in a second, a ball of fire in my hand. The woman I'd healed froze at the sight of me, her eyes locked on the fireball. I dispersed it, releasing the energy with a sizzle.

"Who are you? How...how am I still alive?"

"I came when I heard screams and healed you."

"Why are you still here?" There was no animosity in her question; she was honestly surprised and curious.

"Some humans don't take to magic very well; I wanted to make sure you woke up. If I'd thought you'd have survived moving you, I would have taken you to Crossing Roads instead."

"Crossing Roads? I've never heard of it."

"It's a Draconian village." I replied uneasily. "They sit on a dimensional shift."

"Oh. So only a mage can find it."

"Only we can enter or leave, too. Sometimes we bring dying humans there, so they have herbal medicine too. Are you feeling okay? No pain, dizziness, ringing in the ears? A headache? Amnesia?"

She blinked before saying "No."

I pretended not to notice where her eyes drifted as it compounded the issue. She watched in interest as I made us breakfast, took down the wards and broke camp.

"Where's the next Temple?" She asked curiously. She took out jerky to add meat to her portion of what I'd made.

"In Saeil." I replied tensely.

"I'm on my way there. Why don't I accompany you?"

"Need someone who isn't going to leave you for dead as backup?"

She raised an eyebrow. "I walk alone."

Instantly my fire cooled. "Sorry. I don't mean to be so snappy. I'm just...very tired." I sighed. "I wouldn't mind some company."

She mounted her Leon. I mounted my unicorn, and together we headed toward the city. I attempted to ride loosely ahead of the knight, but she pointedly rode right next to us until I gave up. The moment I did, she decided I was open to conversation.

"I'm Alexandria."

After a heavy pause, I realized I wasn't getting out of this. "Vale."

"Don't Draconians normally travel with servants?"

"Don't Leon Knights usually travel in groups?"

"I chose not to. As a general, I could ask for a pride any time I wanted."

"I could make a servant any time I wanted."

"Make?"

"Yes. They're magically bound to us."

"Why would you need magic to have someone suck you off?"

"Because they have to want us all the time. Can you imagine how horrible it would be if they weren't in the mood when we were?"

"Can't you just wait for them to be in the mood?"

"No, we can't." I snapped in frustration.

"Why not?"

Her honest curiosity without even a hint of anger made me look over to see it in her eyes. This knight was young for a general, especially one alone rather than being mentored.

Maybe that's the difference?

"Draconians have a far higher libido. It can become maddening."

"I don't like going too long without sex either, but I wouldn't call it maddening."

"We can literally go insane. So the term is accurate for us." I told her firmly. "Our power is connected to the gods. The way we commune with them is through sex. This grants the gods their own power, completing the circle. Without completing the circle, we leave an opening for weakness. The...gods are not gentle when we break our part of the covenant."

"So why don't you have a servant?"

"Why don't you have a pride?"

"Liska was the runt, so we went through a couple extra years of training. By the end of it we were more experienced than most recruits, but they never accepted us. Eventually we became more skilled than even my mother, who was a general as well, and getting us assigned to walk the roads. I was offered a pride but turned it down."

'Wow. She told a complete stranger. Just because I asked. She doesn't look THAT young.'

"...My last servant was killed by a demon."

"...oh. I'm sorry to hear that."

We slipped into a silence so awkward even I felt uneasy. I wasn't sure what to say to a knight, and it seemed I'd said something disturbing enough to make her hesitant to say anything else.

'Maybe accepting her company was a bad idea. She seems more open than most humans, but...'

Then it occurred to me that this young knight had almost died. I'd been the only thing to save her life. Despite the fact that she had sounded pretty confident she was a damn good knight, she clearly needed more than herself out here.

Training is different than facing the world all by yourself. Who says I'll be there next time she's surrounded? Who says she'll be lucky to be left for dead instead of just killed?

'I'll escort her to Saeil. It's not like I don't need to go there anyway. Besides, she's quiet for the moment. Maybe I can get some studying done.'

I opened Personal Magic, healing expert spells. It wasn't long before I realized I should have grabbed a different book. This one was all about healing through sex, making my already hard cock strain at my clothes. I groaned, putting away the book. Alexandra looked over, glancing immediately down at my waist.

'Oh great Gods. Stop making this worse.'

She didn't stare as long as she had before. When we set camp, she cooked herself supper. To my surprise, she didn't include meat. Instead, she took out jerky again, so I didn't have to cook for myself. Then she pitched her tent.

"There's enough room for both of us." She offered neutrally. "Why don't you share it with me?"

I shrugged. "Thanks." I set my hides in there, leaving enough room from hers that we wouldn't be cramped.

Nothing would get my mind off my throbbing need, however, and even as we laid down I tossed and turned. When I laid on my stomach, I found myself humping the ground. So I turned over, blushing at the realization my companion had noticed.

Out of nowhere, Alexandra was between my legs, removing the blanket and scooting aside my robes. Beneath was a see-through thong and crop-top shirt. We didn't wear bras or anything of the sort; they were murder on our sensitive tits, and I'd quickly learned they made getting from town to town without stopping every few hours for relief impossible.

"Alexandra, what are you doing?"

Then her lips swallowed my cock; she took every inch in one swift motion, sending stars into my eyes. Shouting in delighted shock, my fingers had hold of her hair before I could stop myself. I took complete control, fucking her face as her tongue moved over my head in spirals and swirls. I'd never felt such powerful suction, either, and it was only moments before ropes of cum were shooting down her throat.

She swallowed every drop without pause.

Then her fingers were buried deep in my pussy without hesitation, bringing me up and up and up until I exploded.

"YESYESYESYES!! Oh fuck! FUCK ME!"

Before I could stop myself, I had her pinned. I was already rock hard again and thrust deep into her dripping cunt. Moaning, she wrapped her legs around my waist. I didn't give her a chance to take the lead, forcing her to follow my lead. She came hard twice before I emptied my seed deep inside her, thrusting as deep as I could, my mind focused entirely on the bliss pouring through me.

I flopped down beside her. I felt a rush of power and pleasure course through me, causing me to shiver with a moan. Alexandria turned over to face me, kissing me hard. That night, we didn't get much sleep.

Sam_Wolf
Sam_Wolf
61 Followers