All Comments on 'Rescuing Rhonda'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
i could see a followup story or 2 about these 3

they seem like an interesting group.

JDsellerJDsellerabout 19 years ago
Where were these women when I was eighteen!!!!!!!!

All of us men could have used this kind of reward in life. Please keep this going, It has many possibilites.

Executive GentExecutive Gentabout 19 years ago
Wow!!!

Loved it, just wish I had met someone as hot as her when I was his age!!! Don't stop this could be a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Another good one Alex

As usual, I love your story Alex. Always a thrill when I see you've written a new one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice lead-up

Nice lead-up to more, I hope! I only hope he can keep up with two gorgious ladies. When is the next part going to be posted? Soon will be to late. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ohhh yessss More.

I sure hope there is more. I came so good, that it is nap time now. Rhonda sounds like me and my girlfriend, with her young stud.

Kelli

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Arousing

It was erotic. It was believable. The one little glitch was that you erroneously used Cheryl for Ramona when the doorbell rang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Really nice character development!

The whole older/younger, experienced/rookie dynamics work very well in this - on the Mrs. Robinson scale, I'd rate this an 11!

widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsabout 19 years ago
Firmly fantastic, but fun.

About as realistic as a Barbie doll, but still fun and sexy. Good read for a slow Saturday morning, and a nice touch with the detailed description by Jerry of his feelings as he thrusts in and out.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueabout 19 years ago
Nice work!

Lots of fun and you captured the boy's reactions real well.

Nice to have some erotica you can just enjoy and not have to read the hidden message. Keep it up! xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dialogue

Alex,

I just love your excellent approach to writing Dialogue.

GulfMisprintGulfMisprintalmost 13 years ago
I voted 5 even though I disliked the ending.

I really liked this one right up till Rhonda invited Cheryl to the party without asking Jerry first. I thought Jerry and Rhonda had a good emotional connection, not to mention a history of knowing each other. Adding Cheryl to this felt to me like an intrusion.

hanibtorrhanibtorrover 12 years ago
Why do older women allways want to share.

Wasn't it Elvis that said. "You came never bring a friend into your Love Affair:. Sounds good to me.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

***** That's what is called a just reward with a bonus at the end!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...