Rescuing Sweet Olivia 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A camera close up showed both the spasms of the sack of his balls, and the rapid movements of her throat. His balls were strongly pumping thick ropes of cum inside her. Her throat was futilely trying to cope with gulping all of his gooey seed into her stomach.

Without time to rest and feeling her mouth still doughy and sticky, and with ropes of cum still hanging from her teeth to her throat, she shrieked as she felt somebody biting her clit.

"Don't hurt me!!! Don't hurt me!!!" She cried. "I'll obey whatever you want!!" Cindy said in a pasty voice, closing her eyes in surrender.

As soon as she pronounced those words, she regretted doing so. They released her right hand while a distorted voice gave her a direct command:

"You know what to do."

Cindy raised her pleading eyes to look at the man behind the mask. She was hoping that maybe she could convince him to change his mind. But he didn't move an inch. Standing in front of her, with his belt at her eyes' level, she understood what she was expected to do.

With a deep feeling of revulsion she started to open his belt and then his pants. The camera focused on showing her face, sharing with all the viewers her deep humiliation. With her other hand and legs freed she was able to finally get to his cock. The close up of her face showed her shock, as the thick bulbous and veiny pole stood in front of her face.

Although she had several sexual encounters with her boyfriends, she had never done it this way before. That erect cock that had the size of her face, looked intimidating, menacing. Once again she glanced at him in plead. One last attempt to get his mercy.

"You know your job, cunt!! Do it!!" He commanded with a rude voice.

She gingerly opened her mouth and started to reluctantly lick it. A sudden slap on her tits made her jolt and take it inside her mouth.

Although she wanted to open her jaws as far as she could, she wasn't able to take it all. He was way bigger than the previous one she had. He was the most massive cock she had ever taken into her mouth. Her face was getting redder by the second, both from her effort to take his manhood, and from her profound shame.

A couple of hands took the back of her head and started to push her head deeper into his crotch once again. Her hands instinctively went to his belly trying to resist. That futile action only got her tits and ass slapped again.

With a heartfelt sob she let that man force himself deeper and deeper into her mouth. Her eyes were getting wetter. She had to fight a strong gag reflex, as she felt in awe and despair his dick stretching her throat, while going deeper and deeper.

All her body was bent over his cock. She took grip on his strong thighs to keep balance. Her nose was almost rubbing his pubic hair, and her eyes opened wide in disbelief of what she was seeing and feeling. Her mind raced at the realization that 11 plus inches of thick cock were engulfed by her mouth and throat. She couldn't repress a mental image of what she might have looked like at that precise moment.

At first she fighted back trying to breathe through her mouth, feeling the urge and desperation, in an impending faint at any second. But as his hands weren't allowing her to do so, she was forced to relax. That's the moment when she realized she could breathe through her nose as long as she did it calmly.

She started to accommodate her breathing through her nose, inevitably smelling his strong masculine scent every time, driving her mind to newer deeps of primal arousal. All mental images she could picture of herself at that moment, went directly to those filthy porn videos her boyfriends showed her at times, that she found so shocking.

While the man in her throat was savoring her throat with muffled moans of his own pleasure, her body was handled by the other men to put her in an all four position.

With no word on the decision, she was driven into a doggie position across the bed. She tried to turn over to see what was going on behind her back, but the man fucking her throat grabbed her head once more.

"Look at me, bitch!! I want you to look me in my eyes while you deepthroat me!" He commanded.

She reluctantly complied, locking her eyes to his. Not much she could do anyway. His cock was going slowly in and out and throbbing into her. Her mouth was aching at the effort, and tears flowed down her cheeks. He let her rest a moment pulling completely out, only to get back in a minute later. Every now and then Cindy coughed for her unaccustomed effort without him bothering to get pity on her. All she could see was his big cock get redder and glossier by the minute.

Her mind was focused on her oral ordeal when she felt hands over her back, rolling her plaid skirt again and caressing her ass. She was startled and tried to reach back with her hands, to no success. The man in front of her slapped her face, and she again focused her eyes on him.

She felt hands fondling her tits, nipples, thighs. Feeling groped everywhere was getting her uneasy again. Anyway she was able to cope with it, until she felt a couple of hands opening her ass from behind, and a tongue once again licking her cunt. She involuntarily moaned as he played with her clit between his fingers while licking her inner labia.

The man licking her, stopped, and then, suddenly, she felt a strange caressing of her pussy lips, slowly opening them. At that moment, she glimpsed with her peripheral vision that it was a really big cock. The simple possibility of having that cock inside her cunt, filled her with dread. But before she could even get any reaction, it slid into her. Her muffled shriek and her wide opened eyes delighted the man in front of her.

"How does it feel, slut??" he joked, grabbing her jaw.

Cindy was astonishing on how her body slowly receded and took that dick entering her. She was so wet and so hot that she had no problems taking it. smooth. It felt incredibly good. She was blaming herself for being so easy, so aroused, so fucking slutty. She didn't ask to be fucked like this, but her body was enjoying being used this way.

She felt full as she had never felt before. The man in her pussy pulled out a bit only to get in a bit deeper on the next stroke. With her hands getting support on the man in front of her she started to feel reluctantly rocked on both cocks. Her arousal multiplied tenfold as she couldn't stop herself from shivering and moaning in that spit roast position. Every now and then she was allowed to free her mouth for a minute, to get the extra air her inner fire was demanding. Her moans were out of control and her panting was heavy. A minute later she was bearing his strokes beating her.

Sophia watched in awe as the video unfolded. That inexperienced girl was getting a hell of an accelerated training in filthy sex, that she didn't ask for. Sophia had to remind herself that this video she was watching was an abusive one sided forced sex scenario. Cindy's moans and quivering of pleasure on the video were hard to silence in her mind, and Sophia's panties were instinctively getting wetter despite whatever her feminist mind protested.

Cindy felt the man fucking her throat was hardening the grip of her head. He was moaning loudly, and that excited him, moving his hips faster. With a final stroke firmly pressing her nose to his crotch, his cock started to swell until he finally exploded in a first shot that went directly into her throat. A second and more abundant one filled her mouth. By the time he exploded for the third time Cindy couldn't cope with the amount of cum in her mouth, even when she did her best to swallow as fast as she could. Long trails of white cum overflowed the corner of her mouth and dripped from her nostrils. She coughed the thick sticky cum with her eyes wide open. She had never experienced this sensation in her young life.

Everybody in the chat laughed at her inexperience. She lowered her head while her body swinged with every stroke of the man fucking her from behind. She started to feel her strength getting weaker by the minute and all her reluctance was starting to fade away.

As soon as she had her mouth free she started to focus on the fact that some big guy was fucking her deep and roughly from behind. She had never felt a cock that big, and was amazed at how full she felt. Closing her eyes she admitted her body was loving it. Her nipples were hard and swollen, played by a guy under her. She could hear herself moaning almost automatically in unison with the drilling of her pussy. She could also hear a grunting sound he was making while enjoying her. With a dreadful thought she realized that sound was alerting her about his imminent cumming inside her.

"Oh please!! Please!! Don't cum inside me!!" she begged. "Please!!! Please!!! Pull out!!!" she shouted in desperation.

All the men around her laughed loudly at her. Cindy was strongly denying it with her head and trying to get out, in a futile attempt to get rid of him. With a firm grip of her hips he pounded deeper and stronger in her. Her knees were getting weaker and her moans louder as her body was really enjoying that animalistic fuck.

"Ohh fuck!!! Fuck!!! I'm not on birth control!!! Take it out!!!" she begged again with the last of her will.

Sophia was staring at the screen in awe as she secretly pleaded for the man fucking her to pull out. She couldn't cope with the idea of that innocent young girl getting pregnant in this situation.

In a last attempt to get that dick out of her unprotected pussy, Cindy lowered herself and crawled over the bed to escape in a squirming movement. But as soon as she thought she was free he grabbed her ankles and forced her face up. With a strong movement he opened her legs as wide as he could and dove himself into her legs in a profound and sudden penetration. Cindy cried in despair as she felt her pussy drilled to its fullness and that strong and heavy man fucking her again. With her hands free she started to beat his chest. The other men took her arms and holded her in a spread-eagle position. She moved her head to one side but one of them forced her to look at him.

"Look at me, cunt!! You're nothing but a worthless piece of meat we all are going to breed," he whispered in her ear. "Feel your pussy milk me. You're enjoying it, filthy slut," he added.

Cindy's eyes were fired on those dark eyes behind the mask. She could feel him getting closer, his cock swelling and getting hotter. She also was fighting her own sensations of overwhelming pleasure. His tone, his strength, the fact of the inevitable was blurring her mind

Then he went deep inside her and exploded in a powerful orgasm grunting in a primal conquer chant. The camera captured Cindy's eyes in an extreme close up. That drove all viewers in the chat completely ecstatic writing all kinds of obscene remarks on her. You could tell by looking at her eyes how astonished she was feeling the hot steam of semen filling her insides. Her body was shaking in an unexpected orgasm that wouldn't care less about her thoughts.

When the man got up and freed her, she laid there for a minute panting and trying to regain her control. Instinctively she drove her own hand to her pussy and watched in disbelief the gooey substance between her fingers.

"Oh Gosh!!! You came inside me!!" she cried.

Cindy's thoughts went directly to remember the exact date of her last period. She begged the universe to have a small chance of these swimmers not getting to her fertile womb. Maybe if she could go and wash herself she could avoid it.

But there was no chance. She was driven back to reality by another man climbing on top of her. He took her hands to her extended arms position again and started licking her nipples and strongly sucking her tits. Her sensitive body arched again and the uncontrollable heat returned. Cindy tried to fight him back. She tried to block her own arousal. But she was losing her battle on both fronts. She tried to close her legs, but he was putting his legs between hers. He lowered his hand and started rubbing her clit.

Cindy was moaning again. Her body in heat was once again betraying her.

"You're so hot!! A filthy hot breedable slut!! Don't you?" he whispered in her ear. "And you want more cock. Don't you?"

She closed her eyes. She needed to fight him back. She needed to repress her heat. But she couldn't. Her pussy was flooding and despite her effort in closing her legs, he was winning. She could already feel his bulbous cock head rubbing her lips, slowly opening them.

Her pussy was throbbing in anticipation and refusing to block the imminent penetration.

A deep moan escaped Cindy's mouth when she felt him sinking his big pole into her. He was indeed bigger than the previous one, and the stretching, although painful at the beginning, made her feel so complete and whole that she couldn't deny she was loving it.

Her body started to rock under his pounding and she was soon orgasming again and howling at the top of her lungs. Her legs hugged him. Maybe she had never felt that fulfilled by a cock. One way or another she was matching his pounding with genuine lust.

He then turned himself over, leaving her riding on top. Her skirt covered how wildly she was riding his pole, her knees on both sides of his hips. But one of the other men took her skirt off of her and hung it aside. The camera showed a close up of her riding. You could see his cock covered in a white creamy fluid resulting from the mix of previous cum and her own juices. Her ass cheeks were bouncing on his hips. Her small tits moved up and down with every stroke.

Lost in her bliss Cindy felt his hands opening her ass cheeks and rubbing her asshole. He moistened his finger by rubbing her stretched lips and used them to caress her virgin asshole. She moaned with that extra stimulus. She had never felt that sensation before and it was a very unexpected surprise. Cindy opened her eyes as he pressed his finger deeper and deeper inside her tight hole.

"Oh Gosh no!!! Don't do that!! No!!! Oh fuck!!!" she said between moans.

Her hands went to her face. It was too intense, too unexpected, way out of anything she had ever fantasized about sex. She felt a bit of shame at such a surge of excitement all of a sudden. Her body went feeble and her movements slower while she bent over his chest moaning and shivering.

She then felt a hand over her scapula and one finger replaced by two. She grimaced as her unused hole hurt. It took her some minutes to get used to the new girth of the invasion. Her mind anticipated in a second what was going to happen next. With her remaining force she started to buckle.

"No!! No!! Not there!!!" she cried in panic. I've never done it!!! You're going to rip me apart!!" she shouted.

"It's going to happen, even if you like it or not," he whispered in her ear "Better relax and let us use you." he added with a smirk.

She was furious, but the more she buckled, the more it hurt. Those two fingers were now out of her, but two seconds later she felt something wet, hot and bulbous pressing there.

"Look at my eyes and breathe deeply, slut. Get used to your new role. Don't fight It." he said.

Cindy was frantic but as soon as the cock pressed her ass she shrieked. A hand in her chin made her fix her eyes on his. Although it hurt like hell she found a bit of calm and comfort in him. Her body was taking that cock and the less she fought, the less she felt the pain.

"I can't believe it!! He's huge!! He's tearing my insides!!!" she cried.

"You'll take it. You'll love it." he assured her.

Laying still and crying, she felt that cock go deeper and deeper until in complete disbelief she felt his belly rubbing her back.

"You see? He's all inside you. You're a natural cumhole," he joked.

She wanted to beat them madly. She wasn't that piece of meat with holes they pictured. But reality spoke differently. There she was, with both her pussy and ass filled to the top by some unknown men using her for their pleasure.

When both men started to move, her whole world started spinning around. Pain was receding in her ass and her arousal had come back doubled. With her hands twitched she started to feel her nipples hardening again, rubbing against the man below her. An intense fire was growing in her pussy while she felt how thin was her inside letting them rub certain electric jolts inside her.

"Ohh fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!!! This is really insane!!" she cried.

Her moans got louder by each stroke and she felt once again she was losing control of herself. It was like being stuffed at the fullest. Nothing else would matter but the increasing pleasure about to explode in her.

It only took her two or three minutes to get at the edge of a new orgasm. She felt it coming stronger than any other she felt before. Like a tide, she felt it make her moan, cry, buckle and shiver in ways she had never felt in her life. Her pussy and her ass were milking both men for long two minutes, until she felt a hot gush of cum flooding her bowels load after load.

In awe she saw the men she was facing below her groaning and exploding inside her, deeply almost in the entrance of her womb.

"Ohh fuck!! Fuck no!!!" she cried as she felt him emptying himself into her fertile womanhood. "You bastards!!!" she yelled, hitting him with her feeble firsts.

Any hope she had of their seed not breeding her was now shattered into pieces. All of a sudden her mother's words came to her mind about protecting herself from unwanted pregnancy. She had always promised her that she would only have sex with boys that use condoms. But she never expected this. She felt guilty as she had failed her parents.

Both men handled her as if she weighed nothing. Her muscles got tired and weaker as they used her. Her powerful many orgasms and her continuous state of arousal was paying its due on her stamina. She was feeling her sex and her ass emptiness as something she wasn't aware before, lying limp on the mattress. Her legs, her thighs, her face all plastered with lots of cum as a vivid reminder of what was going on.

Another man climbed on top of her, opening her legs wide. She didn't even bother to fight him. She couldn't find the force to avoid him from slamming his dick into her. She could only moan on the involuntary sensation of renewed pleasure her primal body was feeling.

Rocked hard on every stroke of his groin, Cindy was feeling his balls slapping her ass while he raised her legs to get deeper into her. She looked at his eyes only to find his lust and eagerness to fuck her silly. Her mind was getting lost at times, only feeling her body shiver and moan from every lunging of his.

She felt him going deeper and deeper by the second, filling her body and making her shiver involuntarily. He pinched her nipples hard between his fingers and another moan escaped Cindy's throat. Despite what her mind was thinking, her body was on fire, like having a separate mind.

She could hear herself moaning on every push of his. She could feel her groin on fire, her legs quivering, her whole body craving that next orgasm building inside her. The sloppy sound of her plastered pussy being fucked silly only added to her arousal. The feeling of another hot shot of cum filling her, and his guttural groaning, made her open her eyes wide again in a new high pitched orgasm.

Chat was on fire with all kinds of comments. Most of them demanded they use her ass again.

As if someone had read the comments, he fucked Cindy and then grabbed her from her waist. He then stood up, almost impaling her on his dick. She moaned and hugged him koala style. She was feeling his cock going so dip into her! It was feeling so good!

Another man approached her from behind. He was squatting, pushing his cock from behind and under. Cindy shirked loud, feeling once again double impaled. Her body shivered hard at the painful beginning, only to be followed by deep and profound moans of her unstoppable heat, as her body shaked in an ear piercing orgasm at the top of her lungs.