Rescuing Sweet Olivia 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The portable camera was focusing her from below showing two big cocks about to split her in halves. It showed the exact moment when her spasming body drove both men to ejaculate into her in unison with her moans. Their ball sack visibly pulsed as they emptied themselves into her. Her by now overflowed holes soon started to leak, adding another trail to her already plastered inner thighs.

When they both felt their balls spent, they released Cindy limp on the mattress. She could barely move by now. Completely exhausted by her multiple orgasms, she slid two of her fingers inside her vagina coming out full of sticky cum goo between her fingers. It was a vivid sample of how much semen she received in all her holes, specially in her fertile womb. At that moment she knew she had been knocked up beyond any doubt. As she pressed her flooded belly she could see her swollen cunt oozing semen.

Despite all her ordeal she still felt her body on fire. She felt her ass leaking cum. There was nothing worse they could do her but fuck her silly. She will deal with the morning after pill later on if needed. A bit intoxicated with lust she surprised them all.

"Who's next?" she said, opening her legs as wide as she could. "Come on, guys!! Are you all spent??"

One dick went directly to her mouth and muffled her speech. She eagerly sucked that cock while grabbing another one with her hand.

At this point Sophia couldn't believe what her eyes were watching. All her thoughts went running in circles on Cindy's change of mind. It was like she was witnessing an Stockholm syndrome behavior

Cindy saw the man on her side that was stroking his cock. He was laying on the bed, getting himself hard. She then boldly climbed on top of him, aiming his dick into her pussy with her own hands. Another one went behind her. She leaned over opening her buts and moaning as he entered her fully in her ass.

Both guys had their way with her and this time she didn't repress any moan, actively moving between them. She also massaged her nipples while riding them while one of the others spanked her buts with his hand. She shrieked a couple of times when he hit her hard, only to explode in an endless orgasm right away.

When the guy fucking her ass exploded inside her she felt the leaking cum going through her legs.

"Come on!! Fuck my ass you bastard!!" she yelled at the man spanking her.

He obliged,and fucked her so hard she ended sobbing with her face buried in the pillow. The sound of his groin clasping to her butts resounded in the room. She raised her head and looking back faced him

"Come on, you sissy!! Fuck me with something!! I know you have more!!!!" she defied him.

He got her skirt and put it around her neck as reins, he started choking her while riding her wildly. Her eyes went wide and her body started to shiver until he released and she exploded in a deafening orgasm before laying limp on the mattress.

Last scene of the video was a close up and traveling camera of Cindy lying unconscious on the bed. All of them cleaned their dicks with her clothes and her body. Before cutting the video they filmed filthy close ups of her ass and pussy while they opened them to show liters of cum dripping from her holes. They took a permanent marker and wrote a big SLUT sign around her pussy and her thighs.

The film ended with a frozen still of her cum dripping pussy and then faded to black.

Sophia blinked in disbelief of what she had just watched. Was that Olivia's friend? And if she was... Was it possible that Olivia had the same fate? She had an urgent need to speak with Cindy or her parents to get more information about this video.

She closed her laptop lid and went to her bar to fix herself a strong drink. She needed it badly. All that she had watched until now was way beyond any case she took in the past. But she didn't want to chicken out. Her trembling hands holding her drink went to the table as her mind worked on what to do next.

Which would be her next step?