Rescuing Sweet Olivia 04

Story Info
Sophia moves alone and meets Alpha.
8.7k words
4.69
2.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DEGE
DEGE
59 Followers

DISCLAIMER:

This is a fictional story. I do not condone rape or anyone being forced to anything. If the Non Consensual stories, rape fictional fantasies are not your piece of cake, or make you feel uncomfortable, please quit reading and search under a different category. This story contains forced sex, reluctant sex, kidnapping, abduction, and some dark scenarios that might disturb you. Discretion is advised.

Please read RESCUING SWEET OLIVIA 01, 02 and 03 first to get into the story.

----------------------------------------------

Early in the morning Sophia decided to leave the FBI building. After the disastrous performance she witnessed the night before it was clear for her that Robert was falling short for the expectations this case required. She didn't blame the entire FBI, but it was clear that the only thing it added was bureaucracy and delay. And time was something she didn't have much to spare.

Her first mission to find Olivia seemed distant now, even with Claudia's daily naggings. As time passed by she wondered if Olivia did even exist. Was she Claudia's delusion? But then, she had Cindy. She witnessed on video her ravaging, and she couldn't deny it was true. Andrea, her beloved friend, was lost in action after finding some clues from the gang and also sexually broken in front of her face. Then there was Paula, taken from Sophia's house at night and being subject to the same fate. Even when Olivia's story wasn't clear, she had to go on for her two friends Andrea and Paula. If she waited for FBI times, they would probably deliver their pregnancies before she could even find them.

Sophia felt she had to act, and to act fast!! Taking all her portable set for broadcasting, she hit the road with uncertain direction. She searched in her pocket and found Claudia's credit card extension. Olivia's mother, Claudia, gave it to her with the mission not to care about costs while working to find her daughter, and Sophia was intended to use it wisely.

An instinctual tug urged Sophia to leave her current location behind. Consulting the map, she settled on heading towards the east coast. Opting for a plane journey to expedite her travels, she sought out an inconspicuous locale to establish a temporary base. A modest hotel nestled within the vibrant Latino community met her criteria, providing just the right blend of affordability and anonymity for her mission.

Behind the closed door of an unassuming hotel room, Sophia transmitted her next broadcast, her voice steady with resolve. Despite the urgency of her message, she carefully skirted any mention of her precise whereabouts, instead emphasizing her perpetual motion. Each live transmission carried a subtle reminder of her nomadic existence, a strategic move to keep her adversaries guessing.

Sophia understood the stakes: to outmaneuver those who sought to silence her, she had to play the role of the hunted. But she was no easy prey. With each change of location and prepaid cell number, she raised the stakes, daring her pursuers to catch her if they could. If they truly wanted her as their next target, they would have to earn it without leaving a single trace behind. It was a high-stakes game of cat and mouse, and Sophia was determined to emerge victorious.

Sophia decided to keep in touch with Robert using new phones each time. She wanted the FBI to be able to find her, even though she acted like she was mad at them in her online videos. Robert kept asking her to come back to the FBI, but she ignored him every time. Even though she sometimes felt scared about what might happen, she found the constant movement exciting.

She packed light, fitting all she needed into one medium-sized carry-on. Just a few dresses, skirts, t-shirts, and sneakers. Being able to move quickly was part of her plan.

It took two weeks for them to finally reach out to her. When Sophia received the message on her phone, fear gripped her like never before. The sender remained anonymous, untraceable as ever. As she read the message, her legs gave way beneath her, forcing her to sink into a nearby chair, overwhelmed by the weight of what lay ahead.

The message said:

"SEEMS LIKE OUR PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR WANTS SOME ACTION!!!"

"MAKE YOURSELF SURE IF YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO COPE WITH WHAT THIS MISSION TAKES!!"

"IF YOU WANT TO MEET US, YOU HAVE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES:

NO POLICE / FBI / AUTHORITIES

COME ALONE

BRING YOUR TRANSMISSION SET

ONLY FERTILE WOMEN (QUIT YOUR PILLS)

IF YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE WEAR SOMETHING RED ON NEXT LIVE STREAMING. WE'LL GET YOU."

As Sophia finished reading their demands, a wave of warmth flooded her body, causing her to tremble uncontrollably, much like a child startled by the Boogie Man. However, amidst her fear, vivid memories of Cindy's, Andrea's, and Paula's passionate moans and orgasms flooded her mind. Despite her best efforts to maintain composure, her body betrayed her, her arousal building uncontrollably, her senses overwhelmed as her pulse quickened and her desire surged beyond her control.

What was happening? Was her desiring to be abducted and gang raped? Why was her body betraying her that much?? She had a lot to think about. The proposal of bringing her transmission set was unclear. Would they let her interview them? What would the cost she had to cope with be? Why ask her to drop her contraception pills?

It took Sophia the entire night to come to terms with the idea presented to her. When she woke up the next morning, exhaustion weighed heavily upon her from the self-imposed sleep deprivation. Throughout the night, she battled countless demons, seeking solace in alcoholic drinks and even trying to ease her tension through masturbation twice, but to no avail. The haunting sounds and images of orgasmic pleasure continued to plague her mind, refusing to dissipate with each attempt to find relief. Reluctantly, Sophia acknowledged the unsettling truth: she found herself yearning for the forbidden allure of that experience.

Sophia rummaged through her luggage, selecting a pink t-shirt and a denim mini skirt for her upcoming live session. With a practiced hand, she applied a generous layer of makeup, masking the fatigue etched on her face, while a potent Latino coffee provided a much-needed boost to her weary body.

Seated in front of her camera and portable lights, Sophia took several deep breaths in an effort to steady her nerves. With trembling legs and a hesitant voice, she initiated her live streaming session. As she struggled to articulate her thoughts, she posed the question to her audience: should she take the risk and engage with the gang?

Responses from her viewers varied, reflecting a spectrum of opinions. Some expressed concern for her safety, while others urged her to trust her instincts and seize the opportunity. Despite the conflicting advice, Sophia remained undecided, feeling the weight of the decision pressing down upon her. Just then, a message flashed on her prepaid phone, further complicating an already fraught situation.

"REMEMBER THE INTERVIEW IS PENDING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OUR TERMS BY SHOWING SOMETHING RED ON CAMERA."

It was the final push she needed. There was a promise for, at least, an interview. Despite what it would take she knew she wanted it. She glanced at her left side. Her only red cloth she had was a bright red thong. She rolled it up and arranged it as a bracelet over her left wrist. Filled with fear she combed her hair with her left hand in camera, showing it unmistakably.

Dice were rolling. "Alea iacta est" she said before saying goodbye to everyone and encouraging them to be especially aware of her next and probably unexpected lives.

When Sophia ended her transmission and turned her lights off, she was shaking. Her eyes were gazing nowhere and her mind was out on vacations. What had she just done? Did she give herself to the gang on a silver plate? Was she nuts??? Either way she felt relaxed and light. It was as if a couple of tons were taken off her. She felt her eyes shutting and her body in an urgent need to rest. Laying over the hotel's cheap bed she fell asleep for a while.

As the afternoon sun dipped lower in the sky, Sophia woke up. Her original cell phone buzzed incessantly, inundated with a deluge of messages ranging from words of support to stern admonitions. Filtering through the myriad of notifications, Sophia focused on the most urgent ones. The first message, glaring on her screen, was from Claudia. Clearly agitated, Claudia questioned Sophia's sanity, incredulous at the prospect of her surrendering to the demands placed upon her. She also ironically wished her not to get pregnant from the gang as the other girls.

Sophia's heart raced as she read the second message, this time from someone on Robert's team. They offered a tracing chip to conceal within her clothes for the impending interview, a clear indication that they intended to monitor her movements. But the gang's first condition was explicit: no FBI involvement.

Glancing out the window, Sophia's worst fears were confirmed as she spotted the telltale signs of FBI surveillance parked directly in front of her hotel. Cursing under her breath, she made a mental note to keep her phone off until after the interview. Swiftly packing her belongings, she slipped out of the hotel through the rear exit, her senses heightened as she took extra precautions to avoid detection.

Arriving at another hotel, she paid in cash and registered under a false name, determined to maintain her anonymity and evade any further scrutiny.

Sophia embraced the anticipation of what lay ahead, ordering a delivery meal for the night along with some alcoholic drinks to ease her nerves. As the day drew to a close, she acknowledged that her life would now be lived one day at a time, a reality she was prepared to face.

Despite the initial difficulty in falling asleep, the exhaustion from the day's events eventually caught up with her, and she drifted off into a fitful slumber. The following morning, she rose early and treated herself to a refreshing shower, relishing the warmth even in the midst of Florida's winter.

Dressed in her usual attire of a t-shirt and jean mini skirt, paired with her trusty white tennis shoes, she ventured out for a morning stroll. The familiar routine helped to alleviate some of the mental stress weighing on her mind. A hearty breakfast at a nearby specialty bar fortified her for the day ahead, until a notification on her phone diverted her attention from her meal - a new message from an unknown sender.

Sophia's heart skipped a beat as she read the messages from the unknown sender. The urgency in their tone sent a shiver down her spine.

"STILL INTERESTED IN THE INTERVIEW?" "WE'LL PICK YOU UP TODAY AT 8 PM SHARP AT NW 8TH STREET PARK." "WE DON'T WAIT!! BE THERE OR YOU'LL MISS THE OPPORTUNITY!!" "REMEMBER: ONLY YOU!! BRING ONLY YOUR LIVE SESSIONS SET."

The gravity of the situation hit her like a ton of bricks. This was her chance, her moment to confront the unknown. With a mix of excitement and apprehension, Sophia prepared herself mentally for what lay ahead. She knew there was no turning back now.

Sophia couldn't finish her breakfast. Her heart was beating fast and her breathing was short and agitated. She had never experienced that sensation before in her many years of working. Her mind instantly raced. What had she already done?? Had she gone too far?? Will she be able to quit this if she chickens out?? All answers to these questions were the same. "It's too late now. You wanted to dance, so dance!!"

As Sophia rushed back to her room, a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions swirled within her. The temptation to flee, to abandon everything and disappear, tugged at her conscience. But a deeper sense of duty, fueled by memories of Cindy, Andrea, Paula, and even Olivia, whom she had never met, urged her to stay and confront the unknown.

Seated at her laptop, Sophia hesitated for a moment before accessing the folder containing all the information about the case. With practiced efficiency, she swiftly copied everything onto a pen drive, her fingers moving with purpose.

Leaving her room once more, Sophia made her way to a nearby post box office and rented one for herself. Carefully sealing the pen drive in a manila envelope, she inscribed Claudia's address on it, knowing that she would know what to do if she failed to return.

A final encrypted email message, containing the location and number of the post box, provided a glimmer of hope that someone would be able to find her if she vanished without a trace. With this small gesture, Sophia sought to ensure that her mission would not be in vain, even if she faced the gravest of consequences.

As Sophia reached the specified corner, the sun had already dipped below the horizon, leaving behind a warm and pleasant evening. Despite the pleasant weather, an unsettling chill crept down her spine, casting a shadow of apprehension over her surroundings.

Standing in the unfamiliar neighborhood, Sophia felt a sense of awkwardness wash over her. The area was not crowded, thankfully, sparing her from the scrutiny of too many curious onlookers. Yet, unable to contain her nerves, she found herself engaging in a ridiculous dance, shuffling her feet nervously in a futile attempt to calm herself.

The intensity of her anxiety was palpable, threatening to overwhelm her at any moment. With each passing second, Sophia battled the fear that she might lose control and succumb to the nerves that gripped her so tightly.

Soon she saw that black SUV approaching. She tried to get the plate number, but it seemed not to have any. Its windows were all shaded black and nothing could be spotted from outside. It stopped just in front of her and opened the back door automatically. Sophia peeked in but nobody was inside. A tinted glass splitted the front part from the back part.

"Leaving in 30 seconds!! Make up your mind Sophia!!" A speaker sounded inside the car. "Take it or leave it!! Last chance!!"

With determination warring against doubt, Sophia faced a pivotal moment. Had she come this far only to retreat now? The weight of her decision hung heavy in the air as she clutched her bag containing her broadcasting equipment.

Summoning every ounce of willpower and nerve she possessed, Sophia steeled herself and stepped into the waiting car. The door closed with a decisive click, sealing her fate as the vehicle surged forward into the enveloping darkness of the night. With each passing moment, she knew there was no turning back.

"Where are we going??" Sophia asked nervously.

"I'm not telling you, Sophia. You wanted to meet us and interview us, and that will be the deal for now." a man's voice answered.

"You'll have to comply with certain things first, for our security." He added. "We want you to be comfortable and safe during the trip we have ahead. Please find the bar on your left side and fix any drink you want, it's on the house!"

"Thanks!!" Sophia replied. "It's a good idea. I need a drink to relax myself."

"You're here to know us, as our guest, as the person who will tell the world our truth," he continued. "You'll be safe if you don't betray us."

"I understand. What about my friends??" Sophia insidiously asked. "Have they betrayed you? Are they safe??"

"We'll talk about them later. Investigating us, trying to catch us is something we consider a betrayal!"

At that point Sophia went silent. What was the difference between her and any of her friends? Wasn't she trying to uncover their organization? She'd better shut up and let things flow.

"You'll find a pair of handcuffs and a hood in a red bag behind my seat. " The man said. "Would you mind putting them on?? It's for our mutual safety."

Sophia took the bag and looked inside it. With trembling hands she took the silver handcuffs. They looked professional and robust. A short two links chain held them together. The hood was heavy and thick. Hesitantly she wore them, remaining at a pitch black darkness inside.

"Good girl Sophia!! I really appreciate your cooperation!" He said.

The car continued going for several minutes. Even when Sophia intently tried to remain oriented, the numerous turns and goes ended with her completely disoriented. As time passed by Sophia got more and more anxious.

Finally, the car stopped. Sophia could hear the driver's door opening, followed by the sound of her door opening. Her nerves got in full alert as she felt a hand grabbing her by her arm and getting her out of the car. All she could do was follow what they indicated to her.

They walked what seemed like two blocks until she heard a heavy rolling door opening. Was it a warehouse? Where were they?

A sudden bright light struck her when she got her hood removed. She blinked her eyes and tried to get her hands to rub them, but they remained cuffed. As soon as her eyes got adjusted to the light, she could see a couple of black dressed, masked persons in front of her. They were sitting on individual chairs and waiting for her to see them. She looked around her but found no chair. Only a 15 inches squared empty cardboard box was laying on the floor by her side.

"Welcome Sophia!!" The man said. "Hope you had a good trip until now. We're just halfway to where we're going."

"We need to be sure you're not holding any tracking device, mic or whatever." He continued.

"So. We need you to strip down completely." He finally said.

Sophia jolted as she heard their request. She never expected this to go so fast!! She stared at them in complete shock, not knowing what to do. What had she got into??

"Come on!! We don't have all night!!" He protested. "If you don't want to go on with this, we'll probably leave you here to get back home!!"

"No!! No!! Please!! I'll do it!!" Sophia replied.

She kicked her tennis shoes off and started to get her t-shirt off. The other person helped her by unlocking her handcuffs and locking them back when she got both her t-shirt and bra off. Sophia's breasts showed round, perfect and perky in front of those masked persons. Even when they were not that big, her C cup seemed to nicely fit her body.

Sophia was blushing and her breathing was getting at a quicker pace as she fumbled with her mini skirt. It took only a second to unclip it and let it fall to the floor. Sophia was almost dying in shame when she got her fingers to her thong black panties and rolled them down to her thighs and to the floor again. Her legs were stunning. Slender, soft, strong, and perfectly shaped, Sophia knew them as something many men liked from her. On top of all this, Sophia's pussy was delicate, a bit concealed as her labia was neat and hidden. Her pubic hair was perfectly trimmed in the form of a small little short hair bush on top.

Completely naked in front of them she saw her clothes being folded and packed in the box while she was made to turn around and spread her legs for inspection. Even when she wasn't touched in any sexual way, her body started to get instinctively aroused while they inspected her pussy and her ass.. Despite herself, her nipples went hard and her pussy lips moistened.

They handed her a robe over her shoulders and put on her hood again. Once again the trip was about to start, and she was unable to know where they were going.

Walking a bit more she reached a place where she could hear the sound of the water. Getting her on a boat they finally started the last part of the trip.

It was late at night when they got to their destination. Sophia could feel the chilling wind as they got her to walk towards a room where she was invited to sit down and wait. Completely disoriented about time and location Sophia wasn't even near to comfortable. Waiting in just a robe, blindfolded and with no further explanation was getting her nervous.

DEGE
DEGE
59 Followers