Rescuing Sweet Olivia 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long do I have to wait?" She complained. "What am I waiting for??"

There was no answer for some minutes. Just silence. Then she heard some footsteps approaching and unlocking her handcuffs. Next her blindfold was taken. She rubbed her eyes adjusting to the light. Then she could see a humble bedroom. She was sitting on the only chair in the bedroom. A standard bed was on her right. The bathroom door could be seen on the other wall.

"You're going to sleep now. We'll be doing the interview tomorrow." A masked man said.

"What about my belongings?? Where are my phone and my laptop? Sophia asked.

"They're safe!!" He shortly answered. "You'll have them when we consider it appropriate and safe."

After saying that, the masked man left the room, closing the door behind him and locking it from outside. Sophia was a bit anxious as to how the situation was unfolding, intimately regretting her impulse to contact them. Anyway there was nothing she could do at the moment but try to sleep a while and be fresh for next morning.

After a hard sleepless night where she could only rest during short periods of time, Sophia was given a princess-like breakfast. She was starving after all yesterday's trip, and welcomed that meal.

Still dressed in her white robe she was guided to another room where she was told to wait. There was a table and some chairs in the room. Behind the table there was a bar with all kinds of drinks and glasses, a fridge, and some fancy paradisiacal posters on the wall. On the other wall, several big sized TVs were still off. Sophia was still analyzing everything around, as if her life or her friend's life depended on that. She wondered what kind of room this was. The fancy decoration and style made her think it was some kind of studio room.

Her thoughts were interrupted when a masked man entered the room. She felt a bit apprehensive not to see their faces ever, even when she understood the risk factor. What would happen to her if they thought she could identify them? Would they let her go? They surely won't!! A thrilling dilemma was building inside her. Her curiosity was killing her.

"Hi Sophia!! Glad you accepted our invite!!" He introduced himself while sitting in his executive desk chair. "You can call me Alpha if you'd like."

Another man, likely an assistant, entered the room pushing a rolling table. Perched atop it sat Sophia's equipment, neatly arranged and ready for use. Sophia surveyed her belongings, surprised to see them laid out so meticulously. It was evident that they had been carefully inspected, perhaps even scrutinized, in preparation for her arrival.

"May I set up my equipment while we talk?" Sophia inquired. "I assume we'll be conducting our interview here."

"Of course you can. Feel free to shoot, edit, and do all your usual work," he replied. "Once you're ready, we can upload it to your account for you."

"Are you going to censor my content?" Sophia pressed. "Why can't I go live as I usually do?"

"You'll find out more during your stay, and perhaps in many interviews," he answered cryptically. "We don't intend to keep you here for long. Just allow your mind and heart some time to get to know us better."

Sophia was puzzled by Alpha's words. What was he meaning? What would she have to understand about this criminal sexual exploitation oriented organization? What was her role in that puzzle?

"Am I expected to conduct the interview wearing only this robe?" Sophia demanded, her tone incredulous. "I feel a bit exposed under this!!"

"We want you to feel comfortable and also experience our world firsthand," he explained calmly.

"So you want me to feel vulnerable and experience all my primal, sexual body reactions?" Sophia retorted, a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "Perhaps I can share that with my viewers. But rest assured, as promised, nobody will harm me or coerce me against my will, right?"

"Such consideration and comfort," Sophia replied, her tone heavy with irony and a smirk playing on her lips. "Well then, let's get started!! Are you ready?" she demanded, taking charge of the situation.

He signaled his approval with a thumbs-up, and Sophia wasted no time in placing a chair next to Alpha's. With practiced precision, she adjusted the camera framing to ensure optimal visibility, then retrieved two Lavalier microphones. Hesitating for a moment, she approached Alpha and affixed one of the microphones to her own robe, her movements cautious yet deliberate. With a steady hand, she then placed the second microphone on Alpha's clothing, her actions a subtle dance of cooperation and apprehension. She leaned over him and her robe inadvertently hung below her chest, giving him a first hand view of her naked knockers. She felt him silently staring at them. Her instant nipple erection made her blush and mentally curse the situation.

With a remote in her hand she started her interview shooting.

THE FIRST INTERVIEW

"Hi everyone!! Here I am again for those who follow my live streams. This time, I'm excited to share with you a pre-recorded interview featuring some exclusive content," Sophia began, her voice emanating enthusiasm.

"As you may have noticed, I'm not at home, or even close to home. After a long journey, I find myself here with Alpha, the leader of the gang I've been pursuing for some time now in search of Olivia, Andrea, and Paula."

"Let me clarify that I'm here by my own choice. I've accepted the opportunity to engage in dialogue with them. Given the lack of progress and the disappointing performance of the FBI, I've decided to take matters into my own hands and do whatever I can to help."

"So, without further ado, let's give Alpha the opportunity to introduce himself!" Sophia concluded, a warm smile gracing her face.

"Hi Alpha!! I'm sure everyone on the other side of the screen wants to listen to whatever you have to say. This is your big opportunity!!"

"Hi everyone. My name is Alpha, and I want to echo Sophia's sentiments," he began, his voice steady and reassuring. "She's here of her own accord, and while we have our usual protective measures in place, she is free to come and go as she pleases. We've made a promise not to harm her in any way, unless she decides to do something foolish, like threatening us," he explained, a gentle smile playing on his lips.

"In our conversations, we'll be delving into topics such as free will, choices, and responsibilities," he continued, his tone thoughtful and contemplative.

"Thank you Alpha for your words!" Sophia said. "How is business going? I've heard it's been quite profitable for you and the organization to force women in front of the camera!!! She said blatantly.

"Sexual business is always profitable. Sincere primal sexual encounters are even more." He admitted. "But encouraging girls to discover what they secretly want but always denied and repressed, is key to all this and our best asset."

"Are you telling me that every girl in your videos is willingly enjoying what is happening to her? Sophia replied in surprise. "Sounds a bit difficult to believe!!"

Alpha took a remote control from his desk and turned some displays on. Over the wall Sophia could see a compilation of several videos portraying girls orgasming loudly and strongly while being roughly fucked in several ways.

"I don't recommend showing or attaching any of these videos in your final editing, but you may include the soundtrack, as it seems very illustrating." Alpha said. "Do they seem to be tortured, forced, hurt in any way??"

Sophia blushed. She felt that familiar arousal building between her legs. Being so little dressed she feared from wetting the chair or staining the robe she was wearing. Her eyes avoided contact with Alpha's.

"That doesn't mean anything!!!" Sophia reacted with anger. "This is no valid evidence!! Not all girls enjoy being raped!!"

"You're right. But why not tell your audience how wet you got from the idea of seeing all this? He defied. "I won't force you to do anything you don't want or crave, but I bet for some moisture under your robe."

"How dare you!!!" Sophia cried out. "I'll never do that!!"

"Let me show you something..." Alpha said

Opening a drawer he took out a red box. Inside the box there was an odd looking device. It seemed like a standard sized dildo, but with a border that made it resemble a big pacifier. Attached to each border, a red D-ring ended with four laces. Sophia watched in awe at that toy.

"It's fully equipped with pressure, temperature, moisture, girth and even a particular microphone. It connects via WiFi and instantly reports any sudden changes in parameters 24/7 from the person wearing it." Alpha explained with full details. "It's the state of the art device to track women's arousal, what turns her on, etc."

Sophia was startled. Her eyes glued, watching him handle the particular device. It all sounded feasible and technologically awesome. Speechless, she felt so shocked that couldn't elaborate on any reasonable question to stop him.

"I see I've caught your special attention with this gadget," he said, a smirk playing on his lips. "Would you dare show your audience your disinterest and lack of motivation during our next interview?"

"I'm not hearing your reply, Sophia. Would you wear this device for us?" he continued, his tone teasing. "Let's leave it up to your viewers to decide before our next interview. If you're watching this video, please feel free to share your thoughts on whether Sophia should wear the device or not." He challenged the audience.

"And what about you?" Sophia interjected with a hint of defiance in her voice. "It's not fair to place all the blame on women, is it?"

"I don't deny my arousal, Sophia. It's more evident for men." He explained. "But if you want some scientific data about me, my arousal, how my temperature and my girth grows while watching you, I have the male version available with the same information reports."

"I'll wear it and share my statistics in the next interview if you want." He challenged her. "But it won't be any news that you arouse me and drive me to a hard on."

"This is quite inappropriate Alpha!!!" She replied immediately. "Just for the record, I'm not attracted to you at all!!!"

"Liar, liar..." he smiled. "The only way to prove it will be if you accept the challenge!!"

Sophia was cornered with his straight forward speech. She knew her body was feeling something with each of his masculine dominant words, and it would surely be shown in the next interview. But if this reel got published everyone would ask her to oblige with the device.

"I'm sorry, Sophia. I'm short of time today. " Alpha gently said, interrupting her thoughts. "Hope you don't mind continuing this interview tomorrow. Shall we?"

"People would be anxious to know about Andrea, Paula and Olivia!!" Sophia demanded. "May I have the chance to chat with them and know their point of view first hand??"

"Choose one of them and I will arrange for you to meet her tomorrow." He replied. "You have my word it will happen. But I must also have yours, in a commitment to wear the device. Deal?"

"I'm still not sure I'll submit to that demand of yours." She replied.

"But I want to speak with Andrea tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow as soon as I get your device signal turned on in my smartphone." Alpha said standing up, removing his Lavaliere and exiting the room.

Sophia immediately turned the camera off and sighed. It had been an intense dialog. Even stronger than she ever expected. She picked all her stuff from the room and was accompanied to her bedroom.

Inside her only private space in the facility, she opened the video on her editor and only trimmed it a bit here and there for aesthetic purposes. Once she had the reel ready she left it in the video folder and waited for instructions on how to get the internet to post it.

She was feeling thirsty and a bit hungry. Before she had to even call anyone, her demands were heard and someone delivered a tray full of delicious meals fruits and drinks

She didn't have a clock to check, but It must already be past noon. As she checked her laptop clock it was already 2PM. She never imagined the interview took that long and time went so fast.

Sophia ate her meal and enjoyed a bit of relaxation. After the meal, she searched her room for hidden cameras. Knowing the organization's usual practices as happened at her apartment, she didn't want to give them any further material.

After a thorough examination she felt a bit more confident. Even when she wasn't completely sure that she wasn't being spied on or watched, she went to the bathroom and opened her robe. To her dismay she confirmed what she already felt. Her nipples were hard as steel, extremely sensitive, and her pussy already soaked and craving for action. She would never be able to wear that perverted device he so stubbornly demanded. Not without being in clear evidence of her visible arousal her slutty mind was provoking.

In the blink of an eye, Sophia noticed a flicker of movement on her computer screen. To her astonishment, it seemed to be moving of its own accord, manipulated remotely by an unseen force. The cursor ran effortlessly across the screen, posting the reel autonomously before swiftly creating a poll post beside it. In this improvised referendum, her loyal followers would decide whether she should wear the mysterious device or not.

Sophia desperately tried to stop it, but both the keyboard and the mouse were hijacked. She could only powerlessly watch her laptop screen as her many followers voted in the poll.

She started to feel devastated as she read the comments and votes asking her not to hide behind any excuses and accept the challenge. It was a steady growing tendency as 70% of them were asking her to wear it. She had never expected that kind of reply from her followers.

It was crystal clear that she would have to wear that disgusting device tomorrow. She felt so shocked that she closed her computer's lid and furiously dropped herself on the bed. Once again she looked at the device over and over again. She was vainly trying to get used to the idea, to no success. She hated the idea from the bottom of her heart.

Her mind worked nonstop all afternoon, trying to figure out how to cheat the device. Unable to find an answer to that puzzle, she then focused on creating even more powerful questions to ask Alpha on the next interview.

It was late at night when she received the dinner tray with a bottle of champagne and a printed card "TO OUR SUCCESS!!" signed by Alpha.

She immediately opened her laptop again, sensing something odd, only to find her last post statistics on display. The interview had already surpassed any of her previous posts by three times making a new record in her Instagram account. The poll was about 10 minutes from its due time with a killing 72% ratio requesting her to wear the device.

Sophia cried over her pillow and was about to quit her futile attempt to uncover the gang the next morning. But even though, she would be criticized for her weakness, and all she created for years would fall apart. Her mind revolted on what she should do, when she fell asleep.

It was 8AM in the morning when she woke up. A breakfast tray was already in the room with a beautiful rose on the right side. A handwritten note accompanied the flower:

"Don't be that rude to me. You'll thank me at a given time."

Sophia took her breakfast and left the flower to the side. She won't play for keeps. No flowers would buy her mercy. She then focused on performing a mindfulness meditation sitting in a yoga position to calm her inner fire.

Breathing calmly and relaxed she prepared for the day. Once again she tried to put the device in different wrong ways to cheat it. But it refused to work that way. A red light on the top kept blinking. It wasn't until she put it in a proper way that a green steady light showed it was working and connecting. She had to admit that even when it felt a little awkward at the beginning, it was nothing different from wearing a Tampax, nor uncomfortable.

"Fucking shit!!!" She protested while looking at herself in the mirror "Damned perverted shit!!!"

Her protest was not about any physical sensation from wearing the device. It was more from her intimacy being broken. The simple idea of Alpha and perhaps other people watching and judging her arousal signs just drove her mad. Worse of all she was starting to feel her body more aroused than usual, more sensitive. Her mind was playing games with her, and sometimes she had to repress lustful ideas that appeared out of the blue.

"Are they drugging me???" Her mind immediately thought.

Sophia instantly recalled Paula's words about being punctured and probably injected with something. She immediately examined her neck and arms in the mirror, but they didn't show any visible marks. Nor did her legs or every part of the skin she could inspect. Was she being too paranoid?

Then she realized she could surely take advantage of Alpha also wearing his device. She only had to ask him and wait for his body reactions. He surely would not be able to conceal any secret plan from the mental arousal it may drive him into if she played her cards wisely.

Sophia felt confident with her plan although she also hated wearing that telltale device. She opened her laptop lid again and went to her Instagram account in the mood to kill some time. To her dismay she realized that over 75% of her followers supported the idea of her wearing the device. Moreover there were dozens of messages and comments on her post giving her the reasons why she should do so. Sophia couldn't be less than angry at the results. That was not going quite as she expected.

A long time after that she heard a knock on the door. Another masked person was communicating her Alpha would soon be ready for the second part of the interview. Sophia prepared and packed all her stuff and walked through some corridors to a different location.

It was a large room with mirrors all along one of the walls. There were a couple of rolling chairs, a desk at one of the sides, and some displays on the opposite walls. A variety of drinking options were available at a small bar including everything ranging from plain water, soft drinks, to whisky, vodka, tequila among others. Alpha's handwritten sign over the bar apologized for his delay and invited her to serve herself whatever she wanted while waiting.

Another long waiting time followed. It was turning Sophia more and more anxious. She knew she needed to drink something strong to prepare for the next encounter. She fixed herself a drink mixing some tequila, vodka, orange juice, and slowly started to sip from it.

Something like an hour later, the door opened again and Alpha entered the room wearing a similar robe like hers.

"You should place your camera there if you want your video to be suitable for social media." He said pointing to a specially prepared point of the room. "Good morning and sorry for the delay!"

Sophia was surprised by Alpha's introduction. Why was he worried about censorship? All her senses went into red alert.

"You know... It's hard to assemble a group on short notice sometimes!! But I gathered a few of the best anyway." He talked as he turned on the screens.

A couple of black boxes appeared on the screen with their names on it. Alpha's was black with light blue letters, and hers was black with light pink letters. The instant Sophia saw her device data on display she saw her heartbeat rate to increase. His details went unchanged as he sat on one of the chairs while Sophia prepared all her stuff.

"Don't worry. If you happen to miss something, we can provide you with our camera set footage." He said nonchalantly. "Hope you don't mind as we'll also broadcast this interview for our community partners."