Rescuing Sweet Olivia 06

Story Info
LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!
5.6k words
4.35
3.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DEGE
DEGE
59 Followers

DISCLAIMER:

This is a fictional story. I do not condone rape or anyone being forced to anything. If the Non Consensual stories, rape fictional fantasies are not your piece of cake, or make you feel uncomfortable, please quit reading and search under a different category. This story contains forced sex, reluctant sex, kidnapping, abduction, and some dark scenarios that might disturb you. Discretion is advised.

Please remember this story is part of RESCUING SWEET OLIVIA SERIES.

I encourage you to read all the chapters in order so you can get a picture of the characters in this amazing story.

COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED AS USUAL

-------

Sophia laid completely bewildered on the mattress. Her fingers were still fixed in the compulsion of opening her pussy lips and assessing what just happened. Her mind was still taken aback, unable to cope with the idea of her recent status change. She was no longer the protected investigator that came to know the gang. She had been taken and bred by the boss of the gang and was about to face the most unthinkable experience, with no chance to reject it.

In front of her she saw three lines. On her right, those who wanted to take Andrea. On her left, those who will use Paula. But the most crowded line was just in front of her, and she already knew what that meant. She counted no less than a dozen guys of all sizes, ages and ethnicity.

Once again she looked around, trying to find a spot where to run away, or at least get some protection or hide. But there were none visible.

Completely naked she was held by a couple of men while they put a collar with a leash on her throat, and some soft leather anklets with D-rings on them. Once both men completed their task, they left her alone where she was.

Sophia perfectly knew what those garments were for. At a certain age she had played and fantasized with some weird BDSM stuff and perfectly knew the meaning and purposes of sexual bondage. She tried to release herself from those implements with no success, as they were locked with a special opening key.

"GET AWAY!!! GET AWAY!!! I'M NOT YOUR FUCK TOY!!!" Sophia yelled.

Glancing to her sides she saw both Paula and Andrea submissively waiting for those men about to use them. Around each mattress there were sofas, and other similar furniture and implements that could be used as fancy places and toys to fuck someone.

As Sophia saw the first couple of men breaking away from the lane and approaching her, she jolted, turned around and ran to where she had entered the room with Paula. She ran a few steps until she couldn't go any further.

Struggling with the knob of the door, she tried to get away, but it wouldn't open. She also banged on the door's surface while swearing loudly.

The sound from the footsteps of the first men approaching were too close to her. Sophia panicked. She turned back and pinned her back and buttocks to the door behind her. Ready to sprint again, her muscles were tense and her adrenaline rushed through her veins. She dashed through them, aiming to be so quick that she could pass through them to the other side. But as soon as she was at reach, one of the guys grabbed her arm while the other did the same with her collar.

Pulled by the collar, Sophia lost her balance and stumbled, falling on one of the strongest assistant guy's arms. She started to kick like a possessed teenage girl, but he wouldn't release her despite her violence.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!! GET OFF ME!!!" She yelled. "YOU DIRTY BASTARDS!!"

She could almost hear them laughing at her curses while they dragged her back to the mattress and sofa's area. Her already tired legs were soon grabbed by their hands and so her movements got limited. She was no match for four strong and built men determined to have their way with her.

Pinned to the mattress she was, once again, forced to a spread eagle position. She felt utterly exposed and vulnerable in that position, unable to stop anything they had planned doing to her.

With her pussy still wet from Alpha's cum she felt several hands caressing her legs and going up towards her thighs. Even when she put all her might to close her strong legs, she wasn't achieving any advance.

At a glance she could see her ankle's cuffs being held by some type of rope to the corners of the mattress. Even when she pulled her legs to close with all her strength, she could only manage to close her knees a little. A man's hand jolted her as it grabbed a handful of her pussy. Those careless fingers were now sliding between her labia, menacing to mercilessly go into her sex. Sophia's eyes went wide as she felt once again violated and degraded.

Just when she was about to yell and complain, a huge, swollen, venous cock appeared in front of her eyes. Her mouth went limp as she felt it watering in desire. She couldn't repress it. Perhaps it was the consequence of the drug pill she took. Perhaps she was a real slut.

She was mesmerized by its size and girth. Unable to get her eyes off it, she instinctively stuck out her tongue to lick it, reaching It with the tip of her tongue. She was hypnotized by its size, by its pulsing movements, and got intoxicated with its scent.

What was she doing?? Why was she craving that unknown cock?? Her mind was struggling between that irresistible sensation and her pride and modesty. Sucking its tip with her puckered lips she tasted his precum oozing from it. He was moaning in pleasure as he softly thrusted it to get into her mouth. Unable to think straight she rounded its circumcised head involuntarily opening her mouth. Before she could get back to senses, half of that manhood was going in and out of her mouth, rubbing with her accepting tongue.

Another guy was already playing with her pussy. He had already started opening her labia and caressing the very entrance to her fuck hole. She could feel at least two big fingers masturbating her, while another occasionally rubbed her clit. A deep heartfelt moan escaped her throat as her back arched in response.

Sophia raised her back, her perky tits raised too, exposing her rock hard swollen nipples. They instantly caught another guy's attention who pinched them hard until she squirmed. It hurt a lot!!! But as soon as his hand receded, that burning sensation turned into a blissful feeling that made her primal craving increase tenfold.

Panting and squirming between the many different but simultaneous contacts she was subjected to, she lost control and submitted to what had to happen. Even when she had already powerfully cum under Alpha's body, she noticed deep inside her primal thoughts that she needed more.

The place was full of sounds by now. Among the noisy expressions of the men around her, she started to distinguish Andrea's moans between the frenetic rhythm of slapping sex sounds. Whoever was fucking her, was giving it hard and rude. Why was her pussy tingling when she heard that particular sound? Was she craving it as Alpha already predicted?

A bit farther, on the other side, Paula seemed to be crying. Were they torturing her? A moan and some of her words in the middle confirmed Sophia that she was being brutally raped. She was probably torn between the violence and brutality of her rape, and her primitive sexual instinct that led her to enjoy every thrust. All of this was very close to her feelings at that moment.

Sophia was taken by surprise by the feeling of a cock unceremoniously pushing her pussy lips and entering her. With her head to the side blowing someone's dick, all she could do was gasp and jolt. It was not because it was an unpleasant sensation, as it really wasn't, but because of the unexpected. In fact she was glad to receive him, as it seemed to ease the continuous burning fire aching inside her. He wasn't as big as Alpha, but he seemed to be skilled enough to rub her G spot and make her arch her back again in a delicious cry.

All Sophia could focus right now was the awesome sensations this fucking was giving her. With her fist clenched she was surfing this wave of stimulus between her legs that echoed in her body. She started to suck as if her life would depend on it, making the man in her mouth groan and quiver from pleasure. Unable to control himself anymore he exploded inside her mouth with a powerful blast of hot cum flooding Sophia's mouth uncontrollably.

It was so sudden and unexpected that she wasn't able to cope with it and ended up exploding through the corners of her lips, and even through her nose. It was so intense Sophia thought she would drown herself in cum. As she swallowed load after load of his thick and gooey sperm she surprised herself. In her average sexual experience with several lovers she had never seen a man cumming so hard and so copiously.

Meanwhile she was still dealing with the man in her mouth, a powerful orgasm rocked all her body again. Completely overwhelmed by the exploding sensation that surprised her, Sophia shaked and trembled for long minutes.

Even when the sensation receded and she could catch her breath back, the man fucking her pussy continued relentlessly thrusting into her. Tireless, he was grabbing her hips and hammering her like there was no tomorrow. Unable to bear the rhythm she cried and shrieked loud and high.

"No more!! No more please!!! PLEEEAAASE!!!" Her still sticky tongue sounded weird as she begged. "SLOWLY PLEASE!!!"

Struggling with those who kept her hands over her head, she wanted to push him off her and stop his madness. In total disbelief she felt her sex once again building a new rollercoaster-like orgasm inside and braced herself for it.

"OH NO!!! Oh GOSH!!! IT'S TOO MUCH!!!" She said with her eyes opened like plates.

Her third orgasm was longer than the second one and got her throat hoarse. Not that anyone cared about what she had to say. His grip suddenly got stronger, almost hurting her hips, and then suddenly he rammed deep inside her throbbing and exploding load after load in her already battered pussy.

Once again Sophia felt the shocking sensation of the warm cum flowing deep into her sex. Her mind once again started delving with days' math, unsure if she was ovulating or not. Either way she had the terrible boding that her sex already welcomed all that sperm and bred her egg for good.

Why didn't she refuse to leave her birth control when she came? It would have been as simple as lying!!

But nobody cared about her worries. As soon as the man fucking her got up, another one took his place. Another cock was hammering again. The sound of the situation was getting sloppier, as she started to feel the cum inside her overflowing and leaking through her thighs, going down through her ass. Her legs were now released and took up for deeper penetration. With her legs bent, her ankles were almost touching her shoulder. A noisy and quick slapping set the rhythm of it.

A curious finger explored her back hole. Sophia jolted and protested when she felt that unwanted exploration, but couldn't do anything to stop it. Coated with her own juices and some of the cum, the restless finger started pressing her rear entrance.

"NO!!!! NO!!!!! NOT THERE!!!" Sophia immediately protested "GET THAT FINGER AWAY!!!"

If she would happen to be fucking with any of her boyfriends, her partner would have obeyed, finding another spot to play with. But in this case, it only added laughter and perversion to the scene. Not only that he wouldn't care about what she said, but also added something else to break.

Two fingers were now deep inside her ass, and it was starting to hurt her. Sophia wasn't quite used to easy ass fucking, as it always needed a lot of lubrication, patience, and mostly a strong will and devotion from her side to give that gift to someone. Being assaulted that way only provoked her to clench her ass stronger, resulting in more pain for her.

"You'd better relax, baby!!!" A guy whispered in her ear. "We're going to take it whether you want it or not."

His almost laughing tone made Sophia shiver. It hit her like a ton of bricks. With all her body held by them, she'd better relax and breathe or get an injured sphincter.

"Oh God!!! Please!!! I don't want to!!!" She cried

Grabbed by her long hair she was dragged towards the sofa. Bent over the arm of it she felt someone spreading her buttocks and ramming her again doggystyle. Her tits rubbed against the fabric of the sofa, as her body rocked back and forth on his rhythm.

Sophia moaned again. Something about this animalistic position turned her on tremendously. She couldn't believe it!!! It felt so gross and degrading!! But she was loving it!!

She couldn't help it. Her supporting hand that used to hold her balance during the last minutes, suddenly went between her legs and started to furiously rub her clit.

"You're loving it? Don't you, bitch??" He whispered in her ear as he strongly pulled her head back by grabbing her long hair.

Sophia was panting, her body sweating her unexpected horninness. Was it because of the drug? Or was it just her always repressed lust now set free? Sophia heard herself panting and crying from pleasure and couldn't recognize herself.

The fingers in her asshole not only didn't hurt, but were extremely hot now. Buried deep inside her rectum, she felt them so damned filthy and hot she couldn't believe how much they aroused her.

When the man took his fingers off and started to press his cock inside her butt, Sophia panicked.

"OH NO NO NO NO!!! DON'T DO IT!!!" she cried with her eyes round and open.

He didn't care about her cries. Moreover it made him hornier hearing beginning and crying. He was simply pressing his cock on and on, past her sphincter and making her yell in different tones. Grabbing her by her waist, he buried into her step by step until his belly rubbed her buttocks.

"OH FUCK!! FUCK!!! STOP IT YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! YOU'RE SPLITTING ME!!!" She reacted as she felt him deep inside her shithole.

"Get used to it, slut!!! You'll have plenty of this from now on!!" He said pulling himself deeper and grabbing her long hair again.

His stiff meat pole continued going in and out of her ass, making a slapping noise each time he thrusted in. At the beginning she felt it painful and made a huge effort to bear it. But as her body relaxed she started to get used to it, finding his cock was triggering some sensitive areas in there.

The camera following her got delighted with her many anguish faces. Her mouth open and craving for relief was followed by many very expressive faces that clearly reflected the "I'm being butt fucked" label on her face.

A couple of spanks on her buttocks made her sphincter tighten, adding more pleasure to his cock.

"Take it, slut!!! Take it all deep inside your ass!!!" He said while groaning. "I'm going to fill your bowels with all my jizz!!"

When Sophia felt his first jet and his exploding cock filling her ass, she also felt an unknown and odd sensation. She had just been used as a cum dump, her ass was now leaking cum too. But she felt somehow sexually aroused with the idea. In fact she continued rubbing her clit with visible earnestness in a desperate need to release that fire inside her.

It didn't take more than 30 seconds for another guy to roll her over the bed. Nobody was holding her at that moment, but anyway Sophia wasn't able to reunite the needed impulse to run away.

Suddenly she realized who was going next on her. He had taken all his clothes off except for his mask, showing a massive 6'3" tall well built black man. He might be a physiculturist given his strong arms and legs. It was like a shadow covered Sophia. All she managed to do was gasp after watching his massive cock also.

Sophia tried to crawl away from him in utter panic. She cried in fear she couldn't take him. She was begging for help in desperation. At the edge of the mattress, his long arm let him grab her again. Pulling her with no effort he put her again under him.

"Welcome to hell, bitch. They call me Hulk" He said in a low pitch voice. "Now you'll know what a real fuck is"

"Don't you dare touch me!!!" She begged while crying. "If you take me you're going to kill me!!!'

"Don't be so dramatic, bitch!!!" He replied with a smirk. *At the end it always fits!!"

The man extended his arms and grabbed each of Sofia's ankles, spreading them wide. He effortlessly spread her until her already used sex was. In front of him. He smelled her, in a very feral way and kissed her inner thighs.

Still holding her ankles he crawled forward until his engorged cock touched her butts. Sophia was begging, trying to change her position and push him away from his belly. But he was way stronger than anything else could do. It was out of her league.

Glancing again at his massive cock she got shocked to watch Andrea blowing it. How could she!!! She also needed her both hands to take it and place it at Sophia's sex inner lips.

In complete awe Sophia felt Andrea opening her labia and placing his tool over it. His first push made her pussy stretch so much it hurt. She was tight and holding it by fear. Then suddenly she felt a hot sensation as if someone was licking the labia, her clit and her pussy all.

"Andrea!!!" She cried out "Oh Gosh Andrea!!! That feels so good!! But you don't have to do it!!"

Her friend was not only getting her aroused and ready for Hulk, but also licking and cleaning all the cum oozing her sex. Sophia clenched her fists and closed her eyes, unable to hold a crying yell from her horninness. With her other hand Andrea was stocking Hulk's glistening cock and rubbing it through her slit.

"WAIT... WAIT... IT WON'T FIT" Sophia begged while pressing his rock solid chest. "OH FUCK!!! OH FUCK!!! YOU'RE SPLITTING ME!!!!"

Staring and enjoying her panicked eyes, Hulk continued his slow pushing. He knew she would need some time to get her body used to it. He made some pauses in his way. There would be plenty of time later for his powerful thrusts.

As his tool passed her labia, entered her vagina by two inches, she was desperately babbling, scratching his chest and panting. She couldn't believe her body when another two inches followed suit sliding into her overstretched vagina. Even when she felt it was unbelievable, he was going all his way in and her pussy was burning like lust and fire.

Suddenly she felt a brief sting in her neck, only to see Alpha's gloved hands getting away. The effect was way much quicker than the pill. In about 30 seconds all her body was in heat. Feeling Hulk Inside her was a bliss. Being held by her ankles by that beast while he started to increase his speed was something from out of this world.

"FUCK!!! FUCK!!! You're hurting me so delicious!!! She cried completely out of her mind. "I LOVE YOUR BIG BASTARD BLACK COCK RIPPING ME APART!!!"

"DON'T STOP!!! GO.HARDER!!! HARDER!! I LOVE IT, YOU BEAST!!! GIVE THAT MASSIVE HURTING COCK TO ME!!!" She added.

He was just roaring, making primal noises, banging her with force and lust. He released her ankles to hold her throat and play a little of asphyxia, forcing her to stare at each other's eyes. He was the pure image of THE BEAST, while Sophia looked so fragile, young and beautiful under his massive muscles.

Sophia was the first to cum, feeling something she had never even dreamt of. Her orgasm was so powerful, shattering and noisy that everyone in the audience applauded and cheered her for yelling and crying so loud and high. Sophia blushed in shame of her own uncontrollable yet unexpected heat.

Still high in her never ending orgasm Sophia was surprised by the copious amount of hot cum jets he was spraying into her, reaching places inside her that none of the guys before could. That was so unexpected and hot that her moans went tenfold with every hot spurt sprayed almost directly in her womb.

"Oh Gosh!!! What the fuck!! You're so deep inside me!! You're filling my womb directly!!" She cried. "Never felt so filled before!!! You bastard animal!! There's no chance you wouldn't make me a child!!!

DEGE
DEGE
59 Followers
12