Rescuing Sweet Olivia 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia instantly realized the implications of what she just said. BRED BY A HUGE BLACK GUY!!! What would her family say??? What would her followers think about it??? Another shuttering sensation floated in her mind, as she remembered no one of the girls that she saw was allowed to stop their pregnancy in any way. Not even the famous Day After Pill. Maybe she could talk to Paula, the only one that seemed to be able not to be inseminated. She might be the only hope.

Meanwhile, as Hulk got up from her, she remained on the mattress all covered in sweat, both his and hers. She felt so exhausted as she had run a marathon. Yet a crowd of men approached and prepared around her.

How many more was she expected to take? How many more fucks?? She would need to calm down a bit the burning like fire sensation that the drug induced in her body. All she could instinctively do was rub her clit and her nipples, as it seemed to ease her condition.

Once again she saw Andrea licking her pussy. She seemed to have an addiction to cum, and was driving her crazy while doing so.

"Oh Gosh Andrea, sweetheart!!! You don't have to do it!!" Sophia whispered to her. "You're so good at it!!! FUCK ANDREA!! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!!!"

And so she did. Her skillful tongue had the ability to reach her most sensitive spots, making Sophia squirm and moan loudly. But it was when she took her time to lick her clit, that Sophia got absolutely wild. Grabbing Andrea's head with her thighs and hands she kept her there like a prey she got. She skillfully lifted her clit hood with her tongue and circled it smooth and slow. Every now and then she tingled it up and down or circled it with her lips to suck it deliciously.

Sophia was in heaven. She didn't care about anything. She climbed that elusive stair step by step until she exploded in a high pitched shriek and a trembling sensation as she came over and over along 5 long minutes. When exhausted she released her inescapable grip over her friend, and begged her to forgive her behavior. Andrea just smiled showing her glistering face full of cum and Sophia's juices.

Sophia sighed with her body laying limp over the already smelly mattress. It carried the scents of all the men that passed through her, their cum, their perspiration, and also all her emanations. It stinked to sex!!

Laying with her arms open, her tits with red marks from many simulations, she wasn't able to close her legs even when she found it appropriate not to seem open to more fucking. But her swollen cunt and her burning just there told her she would better spread them. She was the perfect image for the many horny guys waiting around.

She saw Andrea turning back facing them and starting to fluffe their cocks. She immediately knew it wasn't over yet.

As the first average man approached her, he went directly to the point. Grabbing her legs from her ankles he opened her pussy and thrusted inside her in one single stroke. Sophia just sighed and opened her eyes wide. She didn't expect that. She felt like a standard piece of meat to calm his urge, and not being taken in account.

Anyway, compared to Hulk, this guy's cock seemed like a walk in the park and she needed to focus on the sensations he was giving her. She pleased herself by rubbing her clit and nipples, but even when she started to build an orgasm, he came in her pussy before she could reach it, leaving her in a frustrating sensation.

The next guy seemed to be an old foreigner guy who spoke some words in German followed by a heavy accent in English.

"Beautiful slut!! You have a great body to enjoy!!!" He said the best he could. "Now it's time for the experienced one!!!"

He was somewhat gentle with his touch, adoring her tits, her face, her belly. He went ecstatic with her pussy, her mond and her thighs.

Her hands talked otherwise, firm, full of desire and willfulness. He was going after what he loved most of her, and that was a huge turn on for Sophia. She debated between the feeling of tenderness for his age, to the one of lust wanting to take what he had to give, probably driven by her new drug doses.

He grabbed her tits firmly, staring at her eyes and slowly pinching her nipples, exploring how sensitive they were. He seemed to know the exact places where she would explode, the exact way she loved to be touched. Soon Sophia was moaning and crying again.

Her gasping mouth drove his most perverted side, as if he was feeding from her reactions. He then assed that she was almost ready for the next move. His very experienced hands caressed all her chest going down to her tummy. He knew exactly where to do that slight touch of press to stimulate her ovaries and her womb. With medical precision he massaged the zone getting more and more closer to her Venus Mound.

It seemed like he had all the time in the world to enjoy his moment, and that devotion recovered Sophia's self esteem too, increasing her desire again. She felt how important her pleasure was for this guy. Even when he was a complete stranger that was going to fuck her without her consent, he intended it to be pleasurable for both. Somehow it didn't feel like a real rape in her mind now, but more like a submission to what he got to give her.

When he reached her pussy, Sophia squirmed and her legs instinctively closed a bit. His hands caressed her tights from her knees and up making her shiver from the arousal. Her legs opened by themselves like the petals of a flower by his single touch.

She started to feel goosebumps all over while moaning and panting heavily when he started to open her labia with just two fingers. The cold sensation of the air was so intense, and the craving for some big warm cock inside them was a huge contrast.

"Oh my goodness!!! You're really something!!!" She managed to say trying to control herself "I've never said this in my life, but PLEASE, PLEASE FUCK ME!!!" She ended up almost yelling.

"Sex is not only fucking, sweetheart. Just embrace your lust, your desire, your inner slut repressed by years of moral slavery!!" He spoke like an old guru.

"Yes I do!! That's why I desperately want you to FUCK ME!!! I NEED IT!! I NEED YOUR COCK!!! I NEED TO CUM!!!" Sophia said, losing her temper.

When he pushed his cock inside her it was warmer than any other one she had. It was bliss and only bliss, feeling him going in and out at his pace, but achieving sensations no one had given her before. He was blowing her mind.

Lost in her unbearable lust Sophia wrapped her feet around his back and started moving on her own. She wanted it faster and rough, and she was doing her best to prime the last drop of cum from that special man.

She reached two orgasms on the way. Her body trembled, and she almost hauled the heat exploding inside her. At the second one she was both amazed and ashamed as her pussy started to squirt in an endless unbelievable sensation. It was the first time in her life she squirted and the lack of control over it was so overwhelming.

When he finished inside her she was crying. Crying for real bliss, as he gave her the best sex experience in her life. Holding him tight she kissed him and thanked him.

Sophia was still deeply moved when the next pair of guys approached her. Unfortunately they were just the opposite of the last man. Grabbing her by the hair they dragged her to the sofa. One of them sat down on it with his stone hard cock pointing to the ceiling. Then, both of them forced her to sit on his erect dick. She was weak and exhausted, so she only placed both hands on the sides to allow a controlled landing, but as soon as she had an inch engulfed they moved her hands to get her violently impaled. Sophia jolted and shrieked in surprise and a new defeat.

Grabbing her by her waist he started ramming his prick in and out of her. He was hard and his average manhood plus the effect of the drug were doing their job. Sophia's tits dangled with each stroke. Her whole body was rocked as a ragdoll over his cock. The camera in front of her was a silent witness of her whole body on display viciously riding that cock going to an extreme close up of her pussy lips going up and down over his cock.

Once he got tired of that position he turned her around laying over the sofa with her riding facing him. She continued panting and enjoying the sensations. He slapped her tits several times, getting them red and sensitive. Sophia was now crying in pain but somehow learned how to enjoy it as something pleasurable

With her body completely limp she lowered herself trying to embrace him to avoid further pain. He continued his pumping movements from his position while caressing and spanking her butts. Suddenly Sophia noticed that he was not only caressing them. He was opening them. But it was just too late.

The other man behind her was lubing her ass with something and soon was pressing his prick through her asshole.

"NOOO!!! NOOO!! " She managed to yell. "YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME!!!"

But despite how loud or how many offensive words she yelled they had already set the idea of taking her both at the same time.

The man in her ass was somehow considerate to let her the time to get used to his size and his presence there. Sophia then remembered that sex was about letting new experiences happen. She did her best to enjoy the anal rape as she did before. She forced herself to moan on it. She set her mind on how dirty she might look, and how much she loved it. Fuck her followers!! Fuck her family!! FUCK EVERYBODY!!!

When she could release her mind Sophia set her lust to enjoy. She started to feel those new spots those pricks in unison were triggering. The merely sensation of them rubbing each other inside her drove her mad and she started to rock her butts again. Being touched by two bodies, being the pleasure for two men was so slutty empowering.

"YOU BASTARDS!!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME HARD YOU PUSSIES!!!" She spitted her words.

A loud spank landed on her left butt followed by another on her right one. The man below her pinched her nipples and Sophia yelled in a mix of pain and pleasure. She was dangerously approaching to another earthquake-like orgasm.

"I'M CUMMING!!! OH FUCK!! OH SHIT!!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!" She howled at the top of her voice for the whole room to hear.

Next thing she felt was the simultaneous exploding cumshots in her unprotected cunt and rectum. They were new sensations that overwhelmed her senses once again.

Once they finished with her, they dumped her limp and strengthless body on the sofa. She was so exhausted, so battered that she could barely open her eyes and was unable to move at all. Her arms rested aside, unable to protect her modesty anymore. Her legs remained open as the only comfortable position that allowed her red and swollen pussy to get some rest.

A deep sleep took her, making faint and leaving her unconscious. It was the end of the party for her. Even in that unconscious state some guys approached her just to cum over her body in a cum dumpster finale. Her body, her whole face, mouth, tits and everything on her was a talking memory of her night of unwanted debauchery, rape and submission to the gang.

She was then put on a gurney and rolled out of stage to a room where Paula and Andrea and other girls cleaned her the best they could. Then they lovely tucked her up in her new bed. The show was over for tonight!!

What would happen next in this series? What would be Sophia's future? Is she pregnant? Would anyone discover the background behind Alpha's organization?

Positive criticism and ideas are always welcomed.

PLEASE COMMENT MY STORIES

IT FUELS MY INSPIRATION.

12