Rescuing the Fallen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love to pleasure Sir so much... especially when he decides to take over and show me how it's really done. My gag reflex has been mostly gone for a while now, but I always still gag for him. He loves to hear me choke.

I can hear frustration, blended with sexual gratification, in his voice as he continues. "Worst of all, I learned today that my old friend Tom Evans is a fucking traitor! He wants to end the payload and give all of you women back your rights! Isn't that the most retarded thing you've ever heard?!"

Through the squelching, gagging sounds, I hear a definitive sound of agreement. In the darkness I nod as well. That is fucking retarded. If women had rights, I might not be in this closet right now. But stupid girls belong in here... I repeat the mantra a few times for good measure. 

I don't know who this Tom guy is, but he sounds like a real piece of shit. Better than me, obviously... but a piece of shit regardless. 

I can hear Sir's breath quickening, and I can sense that he's close. I know he's about to blow his load down my sister's throat. I'm so jealous. As soon as Sir finishes, he'll shower, enjoy a bit of alone time, and then go to bed with Maya. That means that I'll definitely be in here all night. It also means I'll definitely piss myself. That will anger Sir immensely, and it will ensure that my stay in here lasts even longer.

I relish the idea of receiving my just punishment, but I'd hate to upset Sir further. Stupid girls upset their owners... but it doesn't mean wewant to. 

I can hear Sir moaning with pleasure. That means it's all over. I relegate myself to another night in the closet. I'm gonna piss myself soon, but I'll hold on as long as I can.

"WAIT!" Sir exclaims. "Where is your sister?"

There is an audible pop as Maya removes the cock from her mouth. "She's in the closet, Sir. She and I were cleaning when she knocked your travel mug from the counter and broke the handle. So this morning you and I bound her up and stuffed her into the coat closet."

"I remember." Sir snaps. "Don't tell me things I already know, bitch."

Maya's voice drips with humility. "I'm so sorry, Sir! Do you want to whip me for my insolence?" I can hear the ragged lust in her voice. "Or I could take her place in the closet. Or I could drag her out, and you could whip us both." Each new suggestion causes more heat to radiate outward from within my cunt. All of her ideas sound so tantalizing. 

"No, no. Just get her out of there."

Immediately, I hear Maya's bare feet padding towards my location. The door flies open, and I collapse outward onto the floor. My hands are bound behind my back, so nothing catches my fall, but I am able to rotate and land on my shoulder... narrowly avoiding cracking my head on the linoleum. 

"I hope you didn't enjoy your time in there too much, slut." Sir laughs. "You were in there as punishment, after all. What did you learn?"

"HI URRNED DHAH HUUHID CHURRS DEEHON HIH DAH CCHRROSHHED, SHUR!!" I shout out passionately, with the gag muffling my words.

Sir laughs scornfully. "For fucks sake... Take the bitch's gag out!" 

My sister peels the gag from my mouth. A stream of drool follows it. "She looks so much better with it on." Her smirk is evident in her voice.

"I agree... but I want to hear her. What did you learn, slut?" His voice is so authoritative; my pussy quivers at the sound alone. Even blindfolded, I can feel him staring down at me with so much power, so much strength. It is no wonder I long to serve him. His opinions of me determine my value. 

I turn towards Sir's general direction, my eyes still blinded by the silk material. "I learned that stupid girls belong in the closet, Sir!"

"And you don't want the closet, do you?"

I can sense that he's asking for an honest response. From deep in my mind, the real, terrified, claustrophobic Barbara rears her head and answers! "No sir! Please! The darkness and the constriction were driving me insane! Please... I'll do anything! Just don't put me back!"

"But you're a stupid girl. So you deserve it, right? And you want to receive what you deserve?"

I nod vigorously, bumping my head against the floor. It's a hell of a paradox, one which I'm too stupid to puzzle out. 

"Well maybe you'll be less stupid in the future, so you'll deserve less punishment." He speaks again to Maya. "Cut her feet loose, roll her over, and prep her ass."

Maya goes to work immediately, swiftly freeing my feet and rolling me into a kneeling position. She spreads my thighs open and peels my buttcheeks apart. I can feel my sphincter pucker as it struggles to stay closed.

She spits directly onto my asshole, and I can feel it dribbling down towards my sex. I know that the view from above must be erotic. The skin of Maya's warm olive-toned fingers is digging deep into my creamy, white cheeks. I honestly wish I could see it. It isn't proper for her to be doing this... but it is incredibly hot. All of my training and programming assure me of that fact. I have no choice but to agree. 

 Reaching two fingers into my pussy, she coats them with the fluids that have been building all day. She draws her hand back, and I know that the ends of her digits must be completely drenched. 

"I think she loves the closet, Sir. Just look how soaked her cunt is!" I shutter with shame and excitement, because I know that she is holding her hand up for Sir to see, splaying her fingers out to display every drop of my arousal. 

"My, oh my!" Sir exclaims. "I think you're right. The closet may have to be her new home!" I can hear the sinister glee in his voice, and it thrills my disgusting mind. "For now though, finish prepping her." 

Maya obeys wordlessly, driving her fingers into my rectum, and smearing the walls of my anus with my own juices. Her fingers are simply doing their job. They are not intentionally stimulating me, but the knowledge that Sir is staring down at me, prepared to enter, floods my body again with enraptured pleasure. 

Drawing her fingers out of me, she spreads my cheeks again and drives her tongue inside. Thisdoes stimulate me sexually, and I release an involuntary moan.  I can feel her tongue working, drooling copious amounts of saliva into my hole. 

I know that in our old lives, when we still considered ourselves people instead of objects, Maya never would have enjoyed deviant behavior like this. I can tell from the eagerness of her ministrations, however, that some sick part of her is loving this, at least as much as I am. 

Sir allows me to enjoy the gentle probing of my sister's tongue a bit longer, then I can feel him push her aside. "Now moisten me up," he commands. 

Once again, I hear the telltale sounds of slurping and spitting. 

My face is still pressed tightly to the floor, with my rear presented for inspection and insertion. My red hair is spread out wildly across the linoleum, and again I wish it looked as lovely as Maya's. But it is only the drab red hair of a stupid girl.

I can feel that my womanhood is gushing, as my natural biology begs to be mounted and impregnated; I also know that this isn't about what my stupid, greedy body wants. This is about servicing the only human being in the room. Sir deserves all the pleasure and affection, and he's the one who will receive it. 

After a few moments, Maya's sucking sounds die out, and I feel the firm, hot head of Sir's cock press firmly against my sphincter. I can feel it twitching. Waiting for him to claim me once again is so invigorating. 

I'm dying for him, but he refuses to push forward. Time seems to stretch out forever, and I wonder what is the matter...

Have I fucked up again? Have I done something to upset him, and now he doesn't want me? I rack my mind, considering what on earth I might have done wrong. I am a stupid,stupid girl, so I know that thinking will probably get me nowhere.

Still I have to try... I rack my mind, seeking my error. Perhaps I'm too dumb? Too fat? Too ugly? Every one of my brain cells is working overtime. It could be a million different things. I long to ask him, but I know he doesn't want to hear my voice.

After a thousand lifetimes have passed, he finally speaks. "Alright then. Get on with it. Fuck me with your ass." 

I immediately lurch backwards. I don't have the use of my hands, so I use my leg muscles to drive myself onto him. I can feel the meaty girth of his member as I spear it deep inside me. I let out an unrequested moan of satisfaction. 

A stinging pain ripples up my spine. My asshole is tight, and even after all this time, I've never been able to accustom myself to Sir's girth. But the feeling is amazing, nonetheless.

The sensations flooding my anus are not, in themselves, what please me. I never liked anal before Sir claimed me, and this has never really changed. But whathas changed is my knowledge of what proper service means. I know that Sir is enjoying himself, and his pleasure reverberates within me, somehow. 

The side of my cheek is still smooshed against the linoleum, and without my arms to support myself, I am sliding it back and forth across the hotel floor. I know it must make a ridiculous sight, but right now maintaining a steady rhythm on this cock is far more important than the discomfort in my face. 

There is an audible *smack smack smack* sound echoing off the walls each time his sack strikes against my dripping pussy. The sensation feels amazing, far better than the cock roughly splitting my rectum... but it's the fact that I'm degrading myself so willingly that causes my mind to interpret this intercourse as amazing, white-hot sex. 

"Don't just stand there like a retard... get in here and help her finish me off!" Sir barks at Maya in annoyance. 

I hear her wordlessly collapse to the floor. She must be sliding her head between his legs, because I can feel her silky, black hair drag across my pubic bone, each time I slam backwards against Sir's crotch. I hear a quiet lapping sound, and I realize that she must be tonguing his ballsack. Good. That's what he likes.  

Maya's soft, luscious hair drags across my pussy each time I thrust rearward, tantalizing me even further. The enrapturing sensations are flooding my entire being. She and I are servicing our master together... that is where my true pleasure is derived. 

Below my prostrate body, I can feel my breasts smashed against the floor. They are rubbing sensually against the ground, and the stimulation is making my nipples as hard as ever.

I wish Sir could see them right now. Would they excite him further? I want to feel his strong hands gripping tightly into my soft flesh. Damnit! This is about what he wants! Not what I want! Why can't I learn?! When he finally pumps his seed deep within me, I hope it finally fucks some sense into me. It's the only way I can improve... besides the closet.

I feel Sir's cock swelling within me, and I know he's right on the edge. I pick up my pace, moving even faster than before. The discomfort in my asshole increases, and I can feel the friction on my face from the constant rhythmic dragging across the floor; I hardly notice, though. My sphincter is gripping his shaft like a fleshy vice, and I know that his cock must be in heaven. The thought alone  is almost enough to make me squirt. 

"Oh fuck! I'm about to bust!" Sir grunts with a heavy voice. "Cum when I do!" He is speaking to both of us, and his word is irrefutable law. I know in my soul that if this unbearable pleasure and pain were to continue for another year, I would never be able to climax without his permission. 

He lets out a guttural groan of triumph and snatches me backwards onto his entire length. The moment I feel the first shot of ropey semen splash against the walls of my anal cavity, I scream out in ecstasy.

A violent orgasm rocks my whole body... not from the pleasure of the sex, but from the satisfaction that Sir's fluids have stained my insides once again. He has claimed me sexually, and the pleasure is more intense than the most passionate love making I could have imagined when I was free. 

The amazing sensations are pushing me past the edge, and I've lost all ability to control my body. I feel a warm jet of my cum squirt out; it is a biological declaration that I've fully surrendered myself to my master. I cannot hold back the flood anymore, and I feel my bladder constrict. All of the piss that I've been holding all day gushes out, streaming over the three of us.

Beneath me, I can feel the urine splashing against Maya's face. She is clearly already climaxing as well, and this sudden humiliating shower only drives her to further rapture. Her body shakes as the overwhelming euphoria careens through her entire nervous system. I know exactly how she's feeling, because I've been in her position before. It is so disgusting, so demeaning, so fucking hot. 

I can hear the primal, agonized ecstasy in her pleasured cries, even though they are muffled by the flexing testicles filling her mouth. Her master has issued her a command to orgasm, and her body is powerless to resist. Not that she would want to resist, of course... she's a good girl.

Sir continues pumping a deluge of semen inside me, and I can feel his cock flex powerfully each time he shoots more. His body shutters, and again I orgasm, squirting the last of the urine from my physically exhausted body. I know he is satisfied, and that knowledge is the only reward I need in life.

If he stuffs me back in the closet again, I will be fine, just as long as I know he is pleased with me. It is literally all I care about.

As his orgasm slowly ebbs, I can feel him begin to soften within me. He pulls his cock free, and a stream of spunk follows. It flows from my ass and over my outer labia, slowly dripping down... presumably coating Maya's piss-soaked face. I hope it lands directly into her eyes. Sir would love that. 

"Good job, ladies." Sir says, and the approval in his voice threatens to make me cum yet again. 

"We are only here to please you, Sir." Maya coos, in-between kisses. 

"Well you did... except..."

My heart sinks. Sir pauses for a moment, and I'm terrified of what his next words will be. We did something wrong. Surely I did something wrong. Stupid girls always mess things up, and I know who the stupidest girl here is. 

"Barbara, you pissed all over the floor. Ugh... I mean that's kinda hot, but it's a huge mess!" 

I can hear Maya's soft smooches still landing across Sir's skin. "Should I get the whip sir?" She asks, demurely.

"You probably should. She deserves it. But maybe I'll be lenient this time."

Instantly my mind is torn in two. Now I know that I deserve the whip, so I want it. But he won't give it to me. I can't even receive my just punishment. I hate the pain of the strikes, but I love to be humiliated and improved. 

Sir said that I need the whip, but he doesn't want me to have it. So Iknow that I shouldn't want it anymore, but I still do. Simultaneously, I both love it and despise it. And ultimately I deserve it. Without punishment, how can I learn? My brain is short-circuiting, unable to even accomplish the tiny task of deciding what I want. I just wish that Sir would explain to me what my actual desires are.

"No whip for now." Sir stands to his feet. "But you're not getting out of this piss puddle tonight. Maya and I will shower and go to bed, and in the morning you can clean it up. You'll have all day tomorrow in the closet to think about what you've done."

The closet again! My mind rejoices, but deep within me, a tiny voice keens in fear. 

"as xBefore I shower, clean me off, Barb. I don't wanna drip cum and piss all the way to the bathroom. I am still blindfolded, but Maya helpfully guides my mouth to Sir's flaccid cock. I lick at it submissively, tasting the strange blend of urine, semen, and my own detritus. 

The smell and taste are tangy, sour, and salty all at once. It's absolutely disgusting, but I relish every second. I know that I am making Sir happy, and that's the best a stupid girl like me can hope for. I gently lick and kiss all of the liquids, hoping I don't miss a drop. 

As I tend to his manhood and clean it, I can feel it stiffening again. I slip the entire length into my mouth, and I savor the moment that it enters my throat. His glands are still quite sensitive, and I can feel him pet my head in a rare, approving gesture.

As if jealous, Maya snatches my hair, pulling the cock from between my lips and forcing me to clean other places on his crotch. Maya and I both know that Sir will probably fuck her again tonight before falling asleep. She doesn't want to risk me stealing all his cum.

Sir does not seem to mind. He likes for us to fight over his affection... it's only proper. He says that a healthy amount of competition will keep us constantly striving to improve. If not, he can always just punish us. We'll gladly accept either.

Maya guides my head around, ensuring that I get everything before I feel the cock pulled away from me. I then feel my head being snatched around, and my mouth is pressed tightly against Maya's face. I was right, the semen had indeed landed on her cheeks, and even on her eyelids.

I try to kiss and lick the fluids off of her as well. Her skin is sticky, and it tastes awful. I make my way to her lips, and I kiss the semen that remains there, drawing it into my mouth. In the moment however, she kisses me back. I know that it's only a show for Sir, but the gentle lips on my face remind me of our shared past. 

When we were younger, Maya would often give me platonic, sisterly smooches on my cheeks... and feeling these kisses now awakens a part of my soul that I thought had died.

The two of us were an inseparable pair, from the moment that we met. Of course, that was back before we learned that we were only sex objects. What a pointless, stupid time in our lives. I feel tears forming again. A selfish, weak part of me wants my step-sister back. I want her to love me again, like we did as children. 

I feel a shove, as Maya pushes me back down into my puddle. Again, I collapse to the floor, unable to catch my fall. "If she gets out of there tonight, I can whip her right?" I can hear the excitement in her voice. 

"Of course!" Sir says, and I hear them walking towards the bathroom. He says something I can't hear, and Maya laughs. The soft sound of passionate kissing reaches my ears. I relax my head, lowering it into the pee that has pooled below me. It's warm for now, but it will cool over time. That will really make me miserable.

Good. I wonder if any woman in history has ever been as lucky as me before.