Research and Analysis 02: Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," I thought, "he gave me a good orgasm. Why should I give him one? Turnabout is fair play, right?"

I lowered my head farther and put the head of Decker's cock between my lips, stroking it all of the time. He didn't cum yet, so I fit more of his cock in my mouth, getting it about halfway to my throat. I pulled back almost removing it from my mouth but reconsidered and put it back in. Well, I think you know...this turned it into a blowjob...technically and practically. So, I went with it, doing a full-on blow job on Decker. As I said, I wasn't totally unfamiliar with blow jobs, just not with ones I wasn't forced to give. The experience wasn't unknown to me, the feelings were.

I noticed something while Decker's cock was in my mouth. His flesh itself had a neutral taste.. I can't say that for Nawel's cock which tasted putrid--I learned to ignore it. And Decker's cock seemed to get slicker as my tongue worked on its underside. Nawel's always seemed rough to me--I think he had warts. And finally, I could taste hints of Decker's cum, salty and piquant-- not exactly pleasant but not bitter like Nawel's. I found myself sucking Decker's cock and not hating the process.

Decisions, decisions, important decisions--do I let him cum in my mouth?

Again, running through my mind was, "Considering the phenomenal orgasm he gave me, it would only be right for me to let him come in my mouth....well...yes...O.K."

That having been decided, Decker did indeed cum in my mouth...and came...and came..and came. He literally filled my mouth to over flowing. It was a shock and a surprise. Now what?

Well--you've got it--the next question is, "Do I swallow?"

That decision was pretty much made for me. Think about it, there I was with a mouthful of cum, some of it oozing out from the corners of my mouth, and nowhere really to spit it, even if I could have. So, swallow it I did!

Would I say it was delicious? I can't really say that. What I can say is that I didn't mind it or, mind it nearly as much as I thought I would. The flavor of Deck's cum, being unlike Nawel's, awful jizz, wasn't objectionable. As it went down my throat and I began to experience its flavor as well as its texture, I thought, "Well, not so bad, after all."

Deck seemed to be enjoying this whole thing immensely. It wasn't only that he was getting his dick sucked but getting his dick sucked by a 39 year old lesbian. Talk about a new experience for him! And he was much happier for having 'exchanged' sex than just having it a one way transaction.

We cleaned up, got our clothes on, and checked out of the motel. The desk clerk gave us a knowing nod as I settled up the bill. I'm sure he was thinking, "These rich old cougars and their stud-muffins!"

I dropped Decker off at his frat house. On parting, we exchanged cheek kisses.

"Thanks for the memorable evening, Decker. Let's stay in touch!"

"Oh, no, Lin...thank YOU for an unforgettable evening...and I WILL stay in touch!"

"Oh, I hope so!" I said to Decker, and to myself, "Oh, you don't know how much!"

*********************************

The next day when I arrived at work, Gar was poised at his desk, ready to quiz me about my night.

"Hey, Dar-Lin, how did it go with Mr. Dicker," Gar probed, "did you get everything 'straightened' out? Did you give him MY number?"

"Gar, Gar, Gar, his name is Decker...D-E-C-K-E-R.," I lectured, since I was the senior member to the team, "Yes, he helped me immensely clearing up some issues...tangentially LGBTQ related. Younger people have a much better handle on some things than we 'oldsters'. And, no I didn't give him your number. He's straight as an arrow and you know ME, lesbian to the quick. Gar, don't you have anything else on your mind?"

Gar chortled, "What's with this 'we oldsters' thing? I'm ten years younger than YOU! As for Mr. Dicker, just give me 10 minutes with him and I'll turn him, or enjoy the blowjob trying! "

"GAR!," I admonished, "We're AT WORK! Hostile work environment? Ever hear of it? Get to work!"

*********************

Since then, Deck and I have seen each other with a fair amount of frequency and, yes we have sex the same way we did that first night. One or two things about that:

The more sex I have had with Deck, the greater the are the orgasms I have had before Deck.. I didn't think that was possible, but I can only say that the first orgasm with him, or set thereof, wasn't phenomenal in itself It was really just the first that that I had at the hands--and tongue--of another in many a year; THAT made those orgasms special. And, as time has gone on, Deck has become more familiar with my body, hence more skilled and so marvelously effective in producing mind-blowing orgasms for me. (I know, this sounds like I'm doing a performance report for management!)

Now, I have gotten quite accustomed to sucking Deck's cock mainly, I think it's' the way he reacts...grateful. His jazz as also become tolerable, though not delectable; I try not to swallow and spit it out surreptitiously when possible. But Deck and I haven't had genital/genital sex. I haven't had a cock in my pussy for many, many, many years and I can't envision starting again now. Deck is accepting of that; he understands my feelings and is willing to go along with that.

So, is that a "Never? Maybe, or maybe not. Time will tell.

Another wrinkle is that I actually have a new girlfriend...woman friend, more accurately. You know I was worried about being either lesbian or hetero, that "bi-sexuality" to me meant more than just liking sex with both genders, I had "pan-sexuality" or "poly-sexuality" confused with it, that's what bothered me, among other things.

Well, let me tell you about Tanya! She is a woman about 10 or 12 years older than I am, who has a friend, Gladys, who her is her committed lesbian partner. But the both of them love to involve other lesbian women in their love making. I met them through an exclusive lesbian dating site, struck up a relationship with them, and now frequently enjoy lesbian sex with them, individually or as a group. It is absolutely marvelous experience. We've had some exciting times. I 'm just wondering if I should invite Decker.

The End

Not Really

12