Research and Analysis - Crossover 07

Story Info
Tawney/Lin does Bowen and she meets a Tranny.
4.7k words
4.5
1.7k
1
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crossover #7

The day for our FFM threesome with "Cowboy" arrived. Sure enough it was a Friday, at 7:00PM but, this time at hotel, really a nice motel, that Tanya arranged.

I got there early, checked in, and went up to the room. It was an end unit on the top floor, which was good because it gave us one less tenant to complain if we got raucous and, probably, above a vacant unit, too. This was going to be one of those "masked" affairs so, Tanya make sure I had my yellow Lycra balaclava with me. Her husband would be wearing one but she wouldn't. Tanya figured that I knew her without her mask and, of course so did Cowboy; but neither I nor Cowboy had seen each other. So, in the interest of anonymity, we kept the masking protocols in place for him and me.

I got a text from Tanya, "5 mins out. get your mask on and get down to your bra and panties!"

I texted back, "K" did what she asked and waited for their arrival.

There was a knock on the door and I went over and let them in. Tanya led "Cowboy" into the room, ordered him to strip down naked and sit in one of the chairs in the room with a full view of the bed.

She looked at her naked husband and said, "Cowboy, this is...well...you can call her 'Tawney', and were going to have some fun tonight!"

"Tawney," Tanya addressed me, "show Cowboy what you've got!"

I slipped out of my bra, and pulled off my panties, the bikini skinny ones, and stood there for Cowboy to inspect. My pussy was still bald from my experience with Juliette and Glorietta, though I have it a "touch up" just to make sure it wasn't scratchy. I saw Cowboy's eyes widen as he looked me up and down. He started to say something but Tanya silenced him.

"No talking yet, Cowboy," Tanya ordered him, "just you sit there and play with yourself for a while and watch. Tawney and I are going to have some fun first." Cowboy "Obeyed"!

Tanya peeled off her clothes, not exactly a striptease but, well, she had a natural talent for making herself sexy. That done, she sat on the edge of the bed, legs spread, and beckoned me over to...well...what do you expect? Yes, eat her pussy! This was by no means a chore for me; it was a delicious assignment.

Now, I've told you before what I think of Tanya's "nether parts"--I love them. I could spend all night there, except that wasn't the object of this exercise. Nevertheless, I gave her labia, and clitoris a quite a going over, in addition to improvising doing a little "finger fucking". Tanya seemed to enjoy that as much as the oral sex. Her breathing got deep and her sighs deeper and she got up on the bed and laid on her back. I got up there too and knelt at her side while I continued with my fingers, now two of them, in her vagina. At the same time, I leaned toward her and began kissing her, long, deep, tongue filled passionate kisses. Her body tensed and squirmed, her breasts heaved, and I could feel her vagina actually grip my fingers. I felt the extra wetness there and worked my fingers in and out faster, and more vigorously.

With our mouths pressed together in a long kiss, Tanya climaxed. I felt that sweet liquid of hers squirt from her vagina all over my hand and spray the sheets on the bed. While disengaging from our kiss, I kept my fingers working in her vagina, and moved my lips to one of her nipples. I gave that nipple suction and a slight tweaking with my teeth and still my fingers worked on her. What resulted is what I would call an "explosive" orgasm. She cried out suddenly while at the same time releasing more of her "lady-cum". She strained, and moaned, and strained some more, And then became still.

I removed my fingers, liked them--her cum has a wonderful flavor--and laid myself next to her to hold her during her orgasmic afterglow. Her deep breathing slowed, her sighing lessened, and she reached over and pull me to her. I felt her kisses again, very soft kisses now,

Tanya murmured to me, "Tawney, remind me never to let you go, my sweet girl...mmm...", and she drifted off.

I looked over at Cowboy and commanded, "Listen, all of this sex with your wife has made me so horny I could spit! Get up on this bed and fuck me, NOW!"

As horny as I was, Cowboy looked hornier, judging from the quality of his erection. He did as he was told--I supposed he was accustomed to Tanya telling him, too. I laid on my back, legs spread and climbed up, and unceremoniously plunged his cock into my already dripping pussy.

Had I not already been stimulated, his action might have caused me some concern but, in this case, I didn't mind a bit. My vagina was throbbing and I instinctively knew that a cock was needed to control the spasms. Cowboy's cock worked like a charm. His penis was about average, I guess...I'm really no expert on cocks. It was about equal in size to Decker's so that was fine with me. And it slid right in, though I could sense it "bottomed out" somewhat, a thrilling sensation in itself.

Cowboy was a large man and his weight on me was beginning to feel like a burden. In a move that any wrestler would applaud, I rolled him over--cock still in my pussy--and started riding him. His hips bucked, thrusting his hard penis deeper in me, and I rocked and squirmed to amplify the movement. It occurred to me that I was riding the cowboy, not the other way around. Despite all of this action, he didn't cum. I thought that was remarkable restraint.

I rode, and I rode, and I rode but he didn't cum. And I rode some more until I could feel myself begin to spasm...I was coming! I rode harder and faster until I climaxed. My whole body felt electric, my vagina gripped his cock tighter, and I felt like I was floating off the bed. I fell onto him. But my orgasm didn't stop, it just took a break. Off we went and I had another orgasm even better than the first. I counted four separate orgasms until it just seemed like one big continuing orgasm. And still Cowboy hadn't cum himself.

I lay on top of him, almost breathless when I felt another stirring in my vagina. Damn if he wasn't going to start to cum. I rolled over extricating his cock from my pussy, and knelt next to him, just like I'd done with Tanya. The moment I got my mouth near the head of his pulsing cock, he came spurting gobs of cum onto my face. It was different that Decker's cum; his was more liquid. Cowboys cum was thick and gooey but I managed to get enough of it in my mouth to savor its taste. Not bad...a little nutty...a little spicy...nice aroma. Geez! I was turning into a cum connoisseur! I swallowed what was in my mouth; then I licked what was left on his cock, balls, and stomach into my mouth and swallowed that. WHEW!

I looked over at Tanya who was still on her back. I thought she was asleep through this whole thing. No, she merely had her eyes closed...and now had a big smile on her face.!

Like most guys, Cowboy went right to sleep. I managed to move him over so I could lie next to Tanya. We embraced, and kissed--some of Cowboy's cum was still on my lips--and drifted off in each other's arms.

But before we dozed off, Tanya whispered in my ear, "Tawney, I have a feeling that Cowboy liked that! TeeHee! And that you did, too...I know I did! I have a feeling we may be doing this again!"

***********************************

***********************************

Well, my cock and cum hunger had been satisfied...for a while...and I knew that Tanya approved of and enjoyed our three-way sex liaison. On top of that, I felt comfort in knowing that Juliette, Glorietta and I were on more than good terms on more than one level--sex being an important one. I felt my depression lift, perhaps not altogether, but it wasn't the burden it once was. Sure, I longed for Decker, but I accepted the reality of his being gone. Life was getting back on an even keel for me.

But, spoiler alert! I fall in love, well, at least in LUST!

I know what you all are saying to yourselves, "There goes Lin...AGAIN! She can't turn around without falling in love. It nearly killed her when her last love disappeared but she is, though she doesn't think so, the eternal optimist...when it comes to love, that is."

And you'd be RIGHT!

The Saturday afternoon, post my delicious threesome with Tanya and Cowboy, I was sitting at the Grind having a coffee and watching a couple of episodes of "The Clink" on my phone, with my ear buds in. It is a stupid but funny show about, believe it or not, a co-ed, minimum security prison cell block--excuse me "housing unit"--which is populated by...well...just about anybody you can think of. Pretty much all of the categories are represented: men, women, straight, gay, tran, younger, older, white, black, hispanic, asian, middle eastern. It's a British show so there is a lot more latitude in the plots, language, and nudity standards. It is cleverly written and an overall hoot. Here, in the USA, there would be lawsuits, revocation of licenses, and banning from the airways. Anyway, I enjoy it. But I digress.

"The Grind" was very busy...in fact there were not tables available...and very loud...my ear buds are not noise cancelling so, even at a safe but loud volume, outside noises were filtering through. I clearly heard the name "Calenda" on the speakers: "Calenda! Coffee UP! Calenda!"

That is such an unusual name that I had to look up to see who it belonged to. A woman who looked to be in her twenties approached the counter and picked up the only cup there. This had to be her.

As I said, the place was busy and crowded. "Calenda" looked around for a place to sit and, with a disappointed look on her face, headed for the door. I was sitting at one of those one-person tables, almost too small for even one person and a toss-up if two could sit comfortably at it, but the name intrigued me so I waved to her, inviting her to sit with me. She nodded and smiled but kept heading for the door. I motioned more emphatically, pointing to the second chair, and she changed her course and headed for my table.

Calenda looked to be, at the oldest, in her mid-twenties, Latina, 5'4" (1.6m) a little shorter than I am, and around 110lbs (50kg), She was in a sweatshirt so I had a hard time with her boobs but I suspected that, like me, she had smallish boobs...though I doubt as small as mine. Her make-up was nice, though her lipstick a bit too red. Nevertheless a nicely done. She spoke in a quiet voice, almost as if she was afraid of being heard, and had a distinctly latin accent, though very slight. Her features were refined, delicate; she reminded me somewhat of that big Latina star of years ago. You can still see her movies on the "old movie" channels.

I'm sorry, but I'm one of those women who has "Gay-dar". I can spot gayness in man or woman even when they are trying to conceal it. It has served me well in finding lesbian partners. There are lots of women out there who look like they are uber-sexy to men, seemingly trying to attract their attention--and attentions--but you would be surprised how many of them are lesbian, or at least "bi". I'm pretty good at spotting them. And, so, I had my intuition about "Calenda"...yup, ladyhood looking for ladyhood.

"Sit with me, Calenda," I said as I pointed to the empty chair, "it's free!"

She smiled back, "Thank you so much! I did not want to sit outside. For some, it is not so cold but for me it is...yes...chilly. So, thank you."

"Calenda, that is such an interesting name. How did you come by it?" I wasn't pressing just curious.

She giggled, "Oh, no! That is not my name! I use it here..and maybe...some other places...because I think it sounds romantic. Don't you?"

"Yes, indeed, it does," said I, agreeing with her, "that's why it caught my attention. It sounds 'exotic', if you know what I mean. What is your name, though, darling? If you want to tell me."

She covered her mouth as if she were revealing a secret, leaned next to me, and whispered, "Luisa!" Then she giggled some more.

Her voice sounded sweet, her giggle was infectious, and she was decidedly charming, in a diffident way. A little "zing" went off inside me.

I smiled and said, "Well 'Luisa', my name is Lin. Sometimes people call me 'Tawney' but not very many. I like 'Lin", though. You can call me 'Lin'."

She giggled again, looked down at her coffee cup and said, "Well, yes Lin...that is fine. Very nice."

We spent some time talking--over a coffee refill, no less--and I found out the basics about her and her life. First, she is 23 years-old. ("OMFG!" I said to myself, "I am old enough to be her MOTHER!") and she was born in Argentina. From a lower middle class family, she had a good education and excelled at English. Her family wanted her to have the experience of living in the USA so, they arranged for her to work for a prominent family in the city, one which would not take advantage of her. She works as a Hispanic customer service liaison for an investment firm owned by the family. Her job didn't seem to me to fit her personality since she appeared to be so shy. When I mentioned that to her she, again giggled and said, "Well, business is business. I've learned to handle it."

I told her about myself..well NOT EVERYTHING...my age, my job, a few funny stories about my gay work partner, Gar--she, of course, giggled but did not appear to be put off by that--and pretty much left it at that.

"Luisa, or 'Calenda', if you prefer," I began, "it has been a delight talking with you. Perhaps we can meet here again...next Saturday maybe? Let's swap numbers, O.K.?"

"I would love that, Lin," she said as she smiled, "that would be so nice. And, 'Luisa' is fine, and...well...after all, it IS my name. Yes, next Saturday at the same time would be fun...or sooner if you'd like...if you'd like."

We did the I'll-call-you-then-you-call-me-back number swap. I gave her girly "air hug" and "air kiss" and off she went. Oh, and yes, I felt another little "zing" deep down inside me.

*************************

*************************

As I've said, over these past many months, I've "butched-down" and "dolled up". Looking at me, I would be indistinguishable from your hetero business woman and attempted to soften my manner somewhat, as well. If I started to get "butchy bitchy", I would think of Decker and how sweet we could be with each other; that definitely knocked the edge off of my temperament. The one person, though, that would catch my full blown "butch bitch" anger was...who else...GAR!

Let's face it, some Gar just asked for it. Let me give you an example:

"Dar Liii...iii...nnn, my delicate flower of womanhood," Gar started out, "I can seeeee that youuuu are on the trail of some haaawwwt stuff for yourself. Does that mean that you're going to stick me with half your work again? Again? Again?"

"GAR!" I said sharply, "what I might be on the trail of is none of your business...NONE! And I don't stick you with half my work, I just give you stuff that I'm doing that YOU should be doing to begin with, and that works out to be about half of YOUR work. So, don't bitch to me, young man...young person, that is!"

"I'm wounded!" Gar said in mock pain, "You know how to stab me to the quick, Dar-Lin!"

I snapped back, "Gar, go out and buy a pair of shoes. That will make you feel better!"

"OOOHHH! How cruel," Gar moaned, "What's the number for HR again? No, what's the number for Callie's Quality Footwear? I know just pair I want!"

So much for my interpersonal skills at work. I thought that Luisa would be much better at handling this...she has been on my mind so much lately! Oh, well Saturday is only a three days away.

Well, Saturday was three days away but Luisa wasn't! My cell buzzed and it was Luisa on the other end.

"Hello, Lin...this is Luisa," her shy voice was unmistakable, "this isn't an interruption, is it?"

I answered quickly, "Oh, no, my dear...not at all...How are you?"

"I am just fine, thank you for asking," she said very politely, "but why I'm calling...what I was wondering...was....would you mind having coffee or a snack again tonight. I have a night free and..well...I had so much fun talking with you the other day...well...I think I'd like to get to know you a little better...if that's not imposing you."

"Of course, as new friends, that would be nice," I continued with her thought, "and I do have time tonight as well. Shall we say 7:00PM at 'The Grind'...they have nibbles, too. O.K.,?"

Luisa responded right away ,"Yes, Lin...Wonderful...I will see you there."

I heard Gar humming in the background, "Luisa? Luisa, Luisa, Luisa...that sounds like a song. LaDeeDah, LaDeeDah...."

"GAR! Stop It, STOP IT! S-T-O-P I-T!" Butch-Bitch was alive and well!

******************

******************

Luisa and I were sitting at "The Grind" way in the back in one of those little four person booths, us the two of us though. Luisa wanted to sit side by side so I accommodated her. When we talked, though we each turned to face the other. We had some "nibbles", basically some appetizer type fare. "The Grind" was not a restaurant, per se, but it did good little finger foods like fried zucchini, and deviled eggs, and things like that--Pupus as the Hawaiian's would call them.

After we finished our snacks, Luisa turned to me and said, "Lin, one of the reasons I wanted to talk to you tonight was...well...a little personal...I hope not TOO personal...but hear me out...and then tell me what you think."

I nodded my head and listened.

"I've been in the USA only a few months," she started out, "and things are so much different in many ways than Argentina. Friends, for example, you know..boyfriends, girlfriends...men and women. It is very much more formal where I come from. And American women are so much LESS formal, I've found. And I would like to fit in here..as an...well..an American woman...with American women. I wonder if you could help me...give me 'tips'...I think that's the word. Could you?"

"I think I know where you're coming from, Luisa," I said, as I almost rubbed my hands together in anticipation, "let me see if I can pin some things down for you."

I settled in, looking at her, with my hands in my lap, "One thing that is important and that I've noticed with you is that women here, and I'm one of them, ARE less formal and more flirty. We enjoy our sexuality, so to speak, and wear it on our sleeves. Now, some people might not like it, but it will open you up to making friendships and...yes...I know you are probably too shy to talk about it...or maybe even think about it...but sexy is good...and that doesn't necessarily mean that having sex is the result...it is just an attitude that breaks the ice."

I continued, "Well, remember when we parted on Saturday? I gave you that symbolic 'air hug' and that 'air kiss'? Well, that's flirty! What I really wanted to do is give you an actual hug and an actual kiss...like ...this...."

I took a chance on her and went for it! I leaned forward and planted a kiss on Luisa's lips. She did not resist, a good sign...a VERY good sign. I placed my hand behind her head and pulled her toward me increasing the pressure of our kiss. Why I should have been surprised, I don't know, but I felt her tongue part my lips and work its way into my mouth and begin to play with my tongue. "Game ON!" I thought.

As we pulled ourselves apart, Luisa said, "Oh, that's not flirty...that is SEXY! I know that!"

"Luisa," I said, looking at her intently, "I think we need to move this to my place. I'm five minutes away. Let's go!"

******************************

******************************

We got to my place quickly, I drove us both. I didn't want to waste any time giving directions or waiting for her to find a parking space We scurried up stairs and went into my apartment. As soon as the door was closed, I gently backed Luisa up so that her back was to the door and began kissing and patting her cheeks. She was a good kisser, full of tongue and suction I was getting hot. I felt my vagina lubricating itself and those little "zings" where starting to grow in strength and frequency.

12