Research and Analysis - Crossover 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While still kissing, I literally waltzed her into my bedroom. We separated and began to take our clothes off. My bedroom was dim as the only light was that from my living room. I thought it made it very romantic and mysterious. I was quickly naked, except for my panties; Luisa took a little longer and I saw that, like me, she had very small breasts--no booby competition between us--I wondered if they were as sensitive as mine. I slipped off my panties and she slipped off hers. Mind you, I had adopted the bald pussy look since my wonderful experience with Juliette and Glorietta; I was wondering if Luisa, being a Latia, was hairy or hairless. She stood there with her hands in a "fig leaf" position over her pussy. I was amazed when she moved her hands away.

What I saw was a nicely formed, 5" (16cm) smooth, uncircumcised, SCHLONG protruding limply from Luisa...excuse me LUIS'S...thatch of pubic hair!

What's the old expression? You could have knocked me over with a feather? Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather. I'm sure my mouth dropped open when I saw what I saw. Luis looked back at me with an embarrassed grin.

"Luisa...I mean LUIS, if that is your name, how could you?" I said with a controlled shriek. I would have shrieked out-and-out shrieked, except for the neighbors.

Luis said, staring at the floor, "Lin, I am so sorry. You have been so sweet. I didn't mean to deceive you, ...well...at least...THIS way. I really did want to know more about how to act as an American woman so I could attract American MEN! I'm so sorry when....well...when it became apparent to me that you were a...I mean you were attracted to women...I didn't want to affront you by telling you I wasn't interested in you...I mean..."

Suddenly, I found this whole thing hugely funny, in a bizarre way. I giggled at Luis, "My dear this is all so funny! Here I was thinking that I'd attracted the cutest lesbian-curious girl I'd ever met and I come up with the cutest gay cross-dresser I've ever met! You, my dear, are adorable!"

Luis didn't see the humor in it. He mumbled, "I'm sorry it turned out so badly. I feel terrible about it...So bad for disappointing you."

"Well, you haven't disappointed me yet, Luisa...Luis...Luisa," I said intently, "how well does your cock work? Is it that limp all the time? Or, can you put it to good use? I might not look it, Luis, but I am 'bi'. What can we do about things now?"

Now, If Luis's cock had been a tiny, silly looking thing, I might have been really irritated but, as it was, he had a pretty nice cock for a guy his size. It was 6" (16cm) flaccid but it grew a couple of inches when it got hard, fully 8"(20cm) or more. And you can bet I got it hard for him.

I put him at ease and sat him on the edge of the bed, legs apart, a perfect position for me to ply my recently acquired skill at fellatio. On my knees between his legs, I massaged his hardening cock. Its head poked itself out from underneath its foreskin, smooth and shiny...and getting shiner! My mouth went down onto it and I swirled my tongue around the head and upper shaft to get it slick. His penis was salty but not otherwise unpleasant to my taste buds. It was firm, but getting harder, but not so big around that it didn't fit nicely into my mouth. I got the head all the way to the back of my mouth, against my soft palate, and forced it even little farther in. I had nearly all of his cock in my mouth; there was barely enough shaft at the bottom to get my fingers around.

I started working his cock, in and out, in and out. On each in stroke, I tried to get the head farther down my throat; on each out stroke, I used my fingers to encircle the shaft to massage it. In and out, in and out, in and out. I could her Luis murmur in pleasure. I had no idea how close he was to cumming until he actually came...down my throat during an "in" stroke. His jizz went straight down my throat causing me to gag but I swallowed. Withdrawing his cock from my mouth while it was still ejaculating gave me a chance to savor the taste and texture of his semen. In a word, DELICIOUS!

"Luis!" I said to myself, "if cross-dressers get blow jobs as well as give them, there's some lucky guy out there who's going to LOVE your cum, for sure!"

Luis was leaning back on his arms on the bed when he came expressing his pleasure with a characteristic "man groan"--nothing sissy about him there. After his orgasm subsided, he let himself fall backwards until he was lying fully supine, his body entirely on the bed.

"Luis," I asked, "how are you at eating pussy. That's O.K., you don't need to answer. We're going to find out anyway."

With that, I climbed up on the bed, position my legs astride his face, and lowered my now wet pussy onto him. He gasped a little but, cross-dresser that he was notwithstanding, he still knew how to eat pussy ...and DID HE!

Maybe it was a by-product of my shocked surprise but I was overly excited to start with; therefore, everything that Luis did with his tongue was amplified as my body reacted to it. Forget about the little "zings", the merest touch of his tongue on my clitoris--which he easily found...not so much of a sissy after all, I concluded--sent Big "ZINGS" coursing through my body...Big "ZINGS"?....NO! Shockwaves would be a better description. I shivered and shuddered at each one. Until, that is, they became all one big shockwave. It lifted me up on my knees and I came all over Luis's face...lots of my "lady-cum" washed over him. He spluttered a little but didn't complain; he couldn't have helped to have swallowed at least some of it. Well, turnabout is fair play: I gagged on his cum; he spluttered on mine!

When my body settled down and coherent thought returned to me, I silently thought, "He's too good for him to waste that mouth just giving guys blowjobs. I might just keep him around for myself!"

***********************

**********************

To Be Continued

12