Research Assistant to Office Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Abby and Emily finally meet.
6.1k words
4.63
7.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
691 Followers

Research Assistant to Office Wife Part 2 Abby and Emily finally meet

All characters in this story are 18 or older.

Teddy's tenure party was a potluck affair at his and Emily's house on a Saturday afternoon. Most of the guests were faculty, plus a few grad students and administrators. Abby was the only undergraduate, so the crowd was definitely a little older than she was used to.

Abby wore a short summer dress with a green-and-white floral print. It was light cotton material and kind of low cut in the front, but not too flashy. She wanted Teddy's wife to see her looking cute and sexy. They had never met before and she wanted to make a good impression.

Abby was having fun. There was good food and drinks, and a few of the grad students brought instruments and were playing music and taking requests. People were mingling in the living room and kitchen and also out back on the patio. It was a beautiful fall day.

Abby was out on the patio the first time she laid eyes on Emily. Abby had seen from pictures that Emily was attractive, but in person she was smoking hot. She was a little taller than Abby with straight blonde hair halfway down her back. Her face was gorgeous, with deep blue eyes, high cheeks and full, pouty lips.

My God, Abby thought, with lips like that she doesn't give head? What a waste! If I had those lips guys would be lined up around the block for one of my blowjobs.

Emily's body was lean and firm, and Abby had to admit that the older woman had even better tits than her. Emily was at least a full C-cup and they seemed to defy gravity. Perfectly shaped, with a little hint of nipple poking out from her dress. She appeared to be an angel, but Abby knew the devilish truth.

Abby stared, and when Emily's eyes caught her gaze she stared right back. Abby saw a spark of anger flash across Emily's face. Abby turned away, rattled by Emily's glare. When she turned to look again Emily's back was to her and she was laughing about something with a group of professors. A chill went through Abby as she thought about the exchange. Does she know about Teddy and me? Or does she just resent that her husband had a cute, young office assistant? Abby wasn't sure. She considered bolting from the party but decided to stay and keep her distance.

As the party went on Abby started to relax. She had a few drinks to calm her nerves, listened to the music and mingled, and eventually needed to use the bathroom. Someone was hogging the one on the first floor so she decided to sneak downstairs to use the one in the master bedroom. Abby had been there plenty of times before when Emily was away, fucking Teddy's brains out in their marital bed. Emily traveled almost once a week for work and Abby stayed over every time. Teddy and Abby fucked on the kitchen table, the countertops, the couch, the floor and everywhere else. Abby sucked him off in the shower and even outside on the patio, the potential danger of getting caught bringing them to new levels of excitement.

* * *

After using the bathroom Abby paused for a moment in the bedroom, looking around and reminiscing about some of the torrid sex she and Teddy had there. Just thinking about it made her tingle.

"So, you're the slut who's been fucking my husband?" came an angry voice from the bottom of the stairs.

Abby spun around to see Emily glaring at her and blocking her exit. Emily's accusation sent a flurry of emotions flashing through Abby's mind. The first was fear. Abby was facing an angry, scorned, cheated-on women. Holy shit! But that feeling quickly subsided as Abby realized there was nothing Emily could do to her, especially in that place at that moment. Emily wouldn't want to cause a scene with a house full of people upstairs, her husband's career on the line.

Abby's second impulse was denial. Who me? But she realized that was futile. She was busted. No use trying to lie her way out of it.

Finally, Abby settled on the truth. Yes, I'm fucking your husband, bitch! What are you going to do about it?

These thoughts coursed through Abby's consciousness almost instantaneously, and she responded to Emily with perfect timing and poise. "That's me!" she responded cheerfully, "I'm Abby. It's so nice to finally meet you!" Abby smirked at Emily boldly, making it clear she wasn't about to run away with her tail between her legs.

Abby's reaction startled Emily. She stood speechless, taken aback by her causal defiance.

"And," Abby added, "I wouldn't just call it 'fucking.' More like fucking and sucking, along with anything two horny people can do to each other."

"You fucking slut -," Emily hissed under her breath, straining to keep her voice down, but Abby cut her off.

"Listen, you frigid hag," Abby responded quietly but forcefully. "I don't know how you ever let an amazing cock like that go to waste, especially with that gorgeous face and sexy body God gave you, but someone had to take care of your husband. It just so happened to be me, so deal with it. What did you expect him to do, sit around jerking off forever?"

Both women were taken aback by the strength of Abby's attack. Abby usually avoided confrontation but something within her snapped and the words just came pouring out. Emily expected a denial, or an apology along with a promise never to touch her husband again. She certainly wasn't prepared for a verbal assault from her husband's young mistress. Even worse for Emily, Abby's words rang true and hit home. Emily knew that Teddy had quietly endured her neglect. Abby's accusations brought Emily's physical and emotional abandonment out in the open.

"I . . . I. . ." Emily stammered, at a loss for words.

"Seriously," Abby pressed, "what did you expect? When was the last time you blew him? Or wore something sexy just for him?"

Emily shook her head, speechless. Abby saw tears begin to well up in Emily's eyes, but felt no sympathy. This woman was cold and mean and had been ruining Teddy's life. Abby was going to make her pay.

"You know what, Emily?" Abby asked.

"What?" the stunned woman responded.

"I let your husband fuck me up the ass. Did you ever do that?"

A look of horror spread over Emily's face. "NO!" she blurted. "That's so . . . gross!" The two women stared at each other for a few moments. "Do you like that?" Emily asked, incredulous. She had heard of anal sex but never thought that normal people, much less her husband, would even consider such a depraved act.

"Actually," Abby responded matter-of-factly, "I don't. Definitely not my favorite. But your husband really wanted it so I let him. Understand?"

Emily looked at Abby, her mouth half open, astonished.

Abby saw Emily's confusion and explained, "No, I really don't enjoy a hard cock up my ass, but you know what I did enjoy?"

Emily shook her head, trying to wrap her mind around the conversation.

"I enjoyed giving Teddy what he desired, making him crazy with lust, being dirty for him. He fucking loved it. He roared like a bull when he came."

Emily continued to shake her head in silent disbelief. Abby laughed to herself. She found she enjoyed telling naughty truths to Emily. It gave her power; it was exciting - kind of like it was with Teddy, but a different kind of excitement. She decided to keep it up.

"Yeah, he came like crazy," Abby chuckled. "He even thanked me. Told me you never let him do that. He said you never did anything sexy for him."

Emily trembled. She opened her mouth but no words came out.

"Think about that!" Abby continued, "Me on my hands and knees, your husband filling my ass up with his cum, gasping for breath and thanking me for not being like you. It was fucking nasty, but totally hot!"

"But . . .," Emily stammered, still struggling for a coherent thought.

Abby laughed out loud. "Yeah, I only let him do it one other time so far. I'm saving our next ass-fuck for his birthday. It's my special treat for him, you know?"

Emily gasped.

"What are you giving him for his birthday, Emily?"

A tear rolled down Emily's cheek.

Abby laughed. "Yeah, ass-fucking is for special occasions," she explained, "but we fuck and suck, like, almost every day."

Tears began to pour from Emily's eyes.

"Yeah, Emily, I'll tell you another secret -- Teddy gets to decide where he wants to finish, every time. He loves that."

"Finish?" Emily responded, confused. "What . . . what do you mean?"

Abby laughed again. "Yes, finish," she explained as if talking to a child. "Where he cums? The stuff that shoots out of his dick? You do know about that, don't you?"

"Yes, but . . .," Emily stammered.

Abby shook her head. "I let him cum wherever he wants - in my mouth, on my face, my tits, my pussy - anywhere. It makes him wild. He can't wait to cum again after he blows his load in me . . . or on me."

"Oh, my God!" Emily exclaimed, a look of disgust on her face.

"Oh, hell yes!" Abby responded. "Every day! Sometimes twice a day! Some days I leave the office with Teddy's cum in my pussy and my mouth. We're like rabbits. He's never been happier in his life! Haven't you noticed?"

"Your mouth?" Emily asked, her voice dripping with horror, but she realized that Abby was right. Teddy had been in good spirits lately. She thought it was because of his tenure but now it was all making sense to her. "On your face?"

Abby laughed. "Yes, Emily. I know it's hard for you to believe, but some of us girls actually love it when a guy cums. I definitely do," Abby chuckled. "I must have drank, like, a gallon of your husband's sperm over the past few months. He cums a lot!"

"But . . . that's . . . ," Emily shook her head, again at a loss for words.

"Oh, please Emily!" Abby sneered, "if you let him cum in your mouth once in a while we probably wouldn't even be having this conversation. Your husband could have died from blue balls the way you were treating him!"

"I . . . but . . ."

"Oh, you pathetic creature!" Abby taunted, enjoying the power she had over this woman. "All those nights you've been away for work? We do it in every room in your house! We fucked on your bed over there and that recliner, too," Abby explained, pointing around the room. "Lots of times! And the kitchen, the living room - everywhere! We fucked in your shower. It's been amazing!"

Emily shook her head in disbelief.

"Think about this, Emily," Abby continued, "you know the comfy chair in your den - the one across from the bookcase with all those framed pictures of you and Teddy?

Emily nodded. Abby noticed the tears had stopped and now she almost seem to be encouraging Abby to continue.

"Well, imagine Teddy sitting back on that chair, naked, looking up at those pictures while I'm on my knees on the carpet between his legs, sucking his cock. Sound good?"

Emily shook her head but then nodded, her head moving in confused circles as she tried to process Abby's words.

"I'll spend, like, an hour on my knees to give him a good blowjob - sucking his balls, edging him, looking up at him with his entire cock buried in my throat." Abby laughed. "Yeah, Emily, I suck your husband's cock right. I don't think he's ever going to want to fuck you again!"

Abby noticed Emily's skin was getting flushed, taking on a reddish glow and her face contorted into a weird expression. Emily's breathing was heavier, making her ample chest heave.

"Tell me more," Emily croaked

Now it was Abby's eyes that went wide. "More?" she asked, surprised. "You want to hear more?"

Emily nodded. "Tell me more," she repeated, softly.

"Ummm, OK," Abby said, looking around. "You want to hear more about your husband fucking me? Really?"

Emily nodded.

"Oh, my God, you're freakier than I thought," Abby said. "You want to know the first time we had sex? In his office?"

Emily nodded submissively.

"He had just gotten off the phone with you," Abby recounted. "It was one of your typical calls - you were nagging him or complaining about something - and he called you a 'bitch' after he hung up."

Emily looked at Abby apologetically. "You were a bitch, weren't you?" Abby accused.

Emily nodded meekly, averting Emily's glaring eyes. Abby gave a little snort of disgust.

"Yeah, well, you put him in a really dark mood and I felt really bad for him, so I tiptoed into his office and starting giving him a massage. God! He really needed it."

Emily nodded remorsefully, looking down.

"Well, I'm not sure if you know this, but when two horny people start getting into a backrub it doesn't take long for things to get going. Know what I mean?"

Emily kept nodding, eyes downcast. "What else?" she wheezed.

"Oh, Emily," Abby said sadly. "You know what happened next, don't you?"

"Tell me. Please," she sniffled.

Abby chuckled. "Well, I rubbed your husband's shoulders for a while then got down on my knees and gave him the best blowjob he'd ever had, right there in his office. I sucked his balls, took him all the way down my throat, and swallowed every drop of the gigantic load he shot in my mouth. Your husband's got a nice cock, Emily, and I'm glad you turned it over to me!"

Abby's dominance over Emily thrilled her. Seeing the older woman transform from angry and aggressive to weak and submissive was like an aphrodisiac.

"Look at me, Emily!" Abby demanded.

The older woman obeyed, lifting her face to meet Emily's penetrating stare. Her shoulders were slumped and eyes were bloodshot and watery.

"Your husband is mine now. You know that, don't you?"

Emily nodded. The two woman stood motionless, contemplating the situation. Emily's eyes looked downward again, overpowered by Abby's glare. Abby noticed Emily's full, firm cleavage as it rose and fell with each breath. Emily's long blonde hair framed her shapely chest, contrasting with the black, low-cut fabric of her dress.

Abby wasn't sure why she did it, but somehow felt compelled to reach up her hand and lightly trailed an index finger along Emily's shoulder, slowly, then along the base of her neck and down into the valley of her cleavage. Emily gasped and closed her eyes.

"Want to hear more?" Abby whispered as her fingertip wandered along the exposed edges of Emily's full, round breasts.

"Yes," she replied quietly.

"Did you know your husband loves to eat pussy, Emily? He said you haven't let him eat yours in years. Is that true?"

Emily gave a slight nod, hanging her head in shame.

"Too bad," Abby chuckled, "because he's a pro. He loves to get his tongue aaaallll the way up in there . . . chews on my pussy lips . . . licks up and down my slit."

Abby noticed a shiver go through Emily's body. Her breathing was even heavier than before.

"Yeah," Abby taunted, "he loves eating me. Sometimes he lies on his back on the bed - that bed right there, in fact - and I squat over him and ride his face. He goes wild! I grind my pussy against him, riding like a cowgirl until his face is dripping . . . he knows exactly when to clamp down on my clit and suck me to orgasm. He's incredible!"

Emily gasped out loud. Abby looked at her intently, seeing her trembling and powerless before her. Abby brought her wandering fingertips from the valley of her cleavage, up along her neck to Emily's cheek, lightly stroking her smooth skin. Emily's eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily as Abby caressed her.

"Ooooh," Abby purred, "your husband would love to shoot a huge load all over this pretty face, don't you think?"

Emily groaned.

"Don't you?!" Abby demanded. "Don't you think that poor, hard-up man deserves to give you a facial once in a while? A pearl necklace? Shoot his cum all over those pretty red lips? Tell me!"

"Ugh," Emily whimpered. "I guess."

Abby laughed. "Yeah, he sure would, but don't worry, cause I took care of it. He loves to cum on my face, and I love it too."

Emily emitted a painful wheeze in response.

"Ooooh, yeah," Abby went on, "after he comes on my face I use these fingers, these same ones touching your face right now, to scoop up his load and gobble it down, just like this." Abby slid her fingers across Emily's cheek to her mouth, sliding her fingertips around with a light, tantalizing touch.

Emily trembled at the feel of Abby's fingers gliding over her lips, and when she felt Abby push forward she clamped her lips around them and began to suckle. "That's it, baby," Abby purred, "suck my fingers . . . suck them . . ."

Suddenly Emily seemed to be possessed by a demon, sucking madly, as if Abby's fingers were the only things in the world that mattered. Emily's stunned, vacant expression had disappeared and now her eyes were on fire. Her skin was flushed and she was panting, her chest rising and falling in her low-cut top. Seeing this stunning blonde under her control, responding sensuously to her words and touch, Abby was getting very excited. She could feel her juices begin to flow.

"You like sucking on my fingers, Emily?" Abby teased.

Emily nodded, eyes closed, lips wrapped around Abby's middle and index finger, her tongue swirling over Abby's delicate digits.

"Are you getting excited, Emily?"

Emily grunted in assent, not pausing from suckling Abby's fingers.

Abby had experimented with girls her freshman year and enjoyed it enough, but it wasn't really her thing. She loved cock too much. Nevertheless, seeing this beautiful woman under her control, and feeling her soft lips and tongue on her fingers, was turning her on immensely.

While Emily sucked her fingers Abby used her other hand to push down the straps of Emily's dress, rubbing across her chest and taking a firm tit in her hand, squeezing and caressing. Emily groaned with excitement at Abby's touch, and when Abby took a nipple between her fingers and gave a twist Emily squealed in pleasure.

Now both women were panting with excitement. Abby played with Emily's nipples, twisting and pulling roughly, making her whimper with pleasure with pain as she sucked on Abby's fingers.

Emily looked incredibly sexy. In just a few moments she had transformed once again, this time from a sniveling, defeated wretch to a sensual siren. She was beautiful, vulnerable and utterly under Abby's power. Her eyes were closed and she was enveloped in lust, eagerly sucking on Abby's fingers as Abby squeezed her mounds.

As Abby watched Emily squirm and pant with desire she realized she wasn't frigid at all. She just had no interest in her husband.

"You never did like cock, did you Emily?" Abby asked.

"Uh-uh," Emily grunted around the fingers in her mouth, shaking her head.

"You like pussy, don't you? You're a full-blown lesbian, aren't you?"

"Uh-huh," Emily grunted again.

Emily protested when Abby withdrew her fingers, but when Abby reached her wet digits down under the hem of Emily's dress she willingly spread her legs, hungry for Abby to feel her dripping pussy.

Abby made no pretense of being gentle, pushing Emily's panties aside and shoving her two wet fingers deep inside her soaking cunt. Abby held her fingers there, as deep as they would go, then pressed her palm against Emily's clit.

"Is this what you like, Emily?" Abby scolded. "You like it when girls play with your naughty cunt?"

Emily groaned in pleasure. Abby had one hand on her tits and the other inside her, and when Abby twisted Emily's nipple, wiggled her fingers in her snatch and pushed hard against her clit Emily shook and quivered as if she was being electrocuted.

Abby was thrilled by her dominance. She also realized that she thoroughly enjoyed playing with Emily's wet pussy and squeezing her firm tits. She wanted more.

"All those 'business trips' you took - that was bullshit, wasn't it?" Abby demanded.

Emily nodded, gasping for air. She wrapped her arms around Abby to steady herself and nestled her head into Abby's shoulder.

emelle78
emelle78
691 Followers
12