Research Assistant to Office Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a girlfriend, don't you?" Abby pressed.

Emily nodded again.

"Oh, my God!" Abby gushed. "Why? Why marry Teddy if you're a lesbo?"

Tears welled up in Emily's eyes. "My parents . . .," she whispered.

"Your parents?" Abby responded, the anger growing inside her. She grabbed Emily by the shoulders and stood her up at arm's length. "Are you fucking kidding me? Your parents?"

Emily nodded, hanging her head in shame.

"So you fucking used Teddy?" Abby scorned.

Tears were streaming down Emily's cheeks.

"You're pathetic," Abby sneered.

Emily nodded meekly, totally defeated. Abby was furious. Her urge to dominate was even stronger now. Holding Emily by the shoulders, Abby marched her across the bedroom to the comfy recliner by the bed. Abby turned them both so her back was to the chair and flopped down into it. Emily was now standing over her.

Abby looked up at Emily as she lifted a leg onto each arm and hiked her skirt to her waist. Emily couldn't resist staring at Abby's pink panties nestled between her open thighs. She felt as if Abby had cast a spell cast over her, overwhelming her with beauty, power and the truth of her sham marriage.

Emily looked at Abby with an amused expression and trailed a long fingernail along her smooth thigh. "See anything you like, Emily?" Abby taunted.

Emily stood still, breathing hard and fighting to retain her self-control. She felt weak under Abby's gaze. Abby sat back with her legs spread, right foot bobbing rhythmically. Emily stared, unable to pull away from the sight of Abby's panties.

Abby heard a small whimper escape from Emily's throat. She grinned. Keeping her eyes fixed on Emily, Abby spread her legs wider, bunching her skirt up around her waist as she stroked the smooth skin of her thighs. Emily was staring hungrily, eyes on fire, lusting for the treasure barely concealed beneath the tiny triangle of pink satin. Abby rubbed a finger along her slit, pressing the fabric between the lips of her moistening pussy.

"Ooooh, Emily," Abby purred, "want to taste it? Want to taste what your husband's been enjoying the past few months?"

Emily let out a little groan.

"He sure seems to love it," Abby added, "and I bet you will too."

Abby leaned back in the recliner, her hands roaming over her thighs, fingers gliding along her shimmering panties. Emily's eyes were locked on Abby's crotch. She was panting with desire, her mouth slightly agape. An irresistible hunger was bubbling inside her.

"Oooh, yeah, Emily," Abby purred again, enjoying her total control over the older woman. "Your husband loves to lick it, you know, and he's pretty good at it, too."

Emily tried to summon the strength to resist. "Please, Abby," she pleaded, "someone might . . . come in . . ."

"Yeah, Emily," Abby whispered as she pointed to the floor in front of her, "come here . . . get on your knees for me . . . just like your husband does."

Emily stood still, gaping. Her legs were trembling. It was hard to stand.

"Mmmmmm," Abby purred as she continued to rub herself. Thrilled at seeing Emily powerless before her, Abby brought her heels to the edge of the chair, lifted her butt off the seat and slid the panties down her legs, leaving her naked from the waist down. Abby placed her legs back over each arm of the chair, spreading herself wide and fully exposing her clean-shaven pussy to Emily.

Emily gasped and looked desperately toward the door - it wasn't even locked! -- then back to Abby's beautiful, clean-shaven, young snatch. Emily knew this wasn't right; it could destroy what was left of her marriage, shame her in front of her family and friends, but she couldn't help herself. She had to have her.

"Mmmm, Emily . . ." Abby purred as she trailed a red-manicured finger along her slit. "Teddy loves to eat my pussy. Don't you want to try it?" Abby smiled wickedly as Emily licked her lips. "C'mere, sweetie," Abby beckoned, "come here and kneel on the floor, right in front of me . . . come and kneel for me."

Emily again glanced at the door and let out a little whimper. She knew she should at least lock it, but something about the possibility of getting caught - the respectable wife, on her knees licking her husband's mistress's naked pussy in her own bedroom with a roomful of people upstairs- something about it excited her even more. Emily dropped to the floor and took a few steps on her knees, moving like she was in a trance, completely under Abby's control. She felt a shiver go down her spine as she kneeled in front of Abby, her head just a few inches from Abby's sweet pussy.

"Now THAT'S the way a good wife should behave," Abby giggled as she took Emily's head in her hands. Abby gently stroked Emily's hair a few times as Emily looked longingly into her eyes. "Yeah, honey . . . you'd rather lick this pussy than suck a cock, wouldn't you?" Abby asked as she dipped a finger inside herself.

Abby withdrew her wet finger and softly brushed it along Emily's lower lip. Emily closed her eyes and inhaled, luxuriating in Abby's scent and the feel of her slippery finger. Abby dipped her finger back inside herself again, getting it nice and wet, and painted Emily's lips in a fresh coat of pussy juice.

Abby's voice dropped to a taunting whisper, "You're dying to lick my cunt, aren't you?"

Emily nodded submissively.

Abby smiled and curled her fingers into Emily's hair. Slowly, she pulled Emily's head into her crotch, feeling no resistance as she pressed Emily's mouth against her slick folds.

"Eat me, you little bitch!" Abby hissed. "Lick my cunt! Suck your husband's girlfriend's pussy! Eat me!"

Emily needed no more encouragement. She greedily devoured Abby's pussy, licking and sucking and sliding her tongue inside. Abby loved the way Teddy ate her, but she had to admit there was something special about a woman's mouth on her sex, especially an enthusiastic and experienced pussy-eater like Emily. God damn! This is good head!

Abby leaned back and looked about the room as Emily lapped away. Their framed wedding picture hung on the wall and the bookshelf was filled with pictures of Emily and Teddy on vacation, family gatherings - Emily's badges of marital respectability. Abby looked down at the top of Emily's head between her legs and grinned. Not only was Emily's tongue on her pussy wonderful, but she felt intense satisfaction knowing she had rescued Teddy and gave him what he deserved. She had won. She was in utter control and it thrilled her.

Suddenly Abby felt a vibrating buzz from her phone in the pocket of her bunched-up skirt. Ordinarily she would have ignored it while getting such exquisite attention, but she glanced down and saw it was a text from Teddy.

Where are you? The message read.

A wicked thought went through Abby's mind. Holding Emily's head in her left hand, she texted back with her right.

Downstairs. Come down!

Abby smiled as she dropped her phone and grasped Emily's head in both hands, guiding it from spot to spot, pulling up to press Emily's velvety tongue against her clit, then pushing down to rub Emily's face along her slit all the way down to her tight little asshole. Emily willingly complied, working feverishly to drink in as much of Abby, not hesitating to lap up her juices or tongue her puckered rosebud.

Abby was getting hotter by the minute, using Emily like a vibrator, a sex toy that existed solely for her pleasure, buzzing Emily's mouth from spot to spot as the urge hit her. Abby was so focused on Emily's virtuoso cunnilingus she quickly forgot that she had summoned Teddy, but soon after she looked over and saw Teddy standing in the doorway, peering into the room.

Emily was clueless to the intrusion as her full attention was on Emily's captivating vagina, but Abby looked right into Teddy's face as he took in the scene. Teddy watched Emily on her knees, devouring Abby's cunt, head bobbing up and down, tongue working feverishly as she moaned in satisfaction, her hands gripping Abby's thighs and spreading them wide.

Abby gave Ted a supremely satisfied look and released her grip on Emily's head. She held her arms high, like a conquering hero, showing Teddy that his wife didn't any encouragement to eat pussy. Emily didn't pull away or miss a beat, continuing to eat Abby as if she were starving, oblivious to her husband's presence.

Teddy stood there, mouth open in shock. Emily was purring and panting and swaying her sexy ass, dancing on her knees as she tended to Abby's wetness. It struck Teddy that he never heard such noises from her before, never witnessed the raw sexuality that was on display now.

Abby saw the confusion and hurt on Teddy's face, and looked at him remorsefully. She felt bad about the revelation that was taking place, but it simply had to be done - like ripping off a Band-Aid. Abby realized, though, there was a way to restore Teddy's pride. She held Emily's head with one hand and beckoned Teddy with her other.

"Come here," she mouthed, pointing to the floor next to the chair. Teddy obeyed. Abby saw a stunned disbelief on his face but a tell-tale bulge tenting his pants.

Abby grabbed a handful of hair, keeping Emily's head locked between her thighs while she reached up and rubbed Teddy's cock through his pants.

"Turns out your wife is a full-fledged lesbian," she announced loudly. Emily looked up and squealed in horror as she saw her husband standing over her. Her initial impulse was to jump up and flee, but Abby's fist full of hair kept her in place.

Teddy stared in disbelief. "Yeah, she may not like to suck cock," Abby continued, "but she sure is a top-notch pussy eater!"

Abby began to unzip Teddy's pants with one hand as she held Emily's head with the other. "Go on," she urged Emily, "show your husband how much you like to eat pussy. Lick it!"

Emily hesitated for a moment, looking up at Teddy with a guilty expression, then glancing back at Abby's delicious gash. She realized there was no point in trying to hide anymore - the stark truth was out in the open. She looked back up at Teddy, gave a resigned shrug and went back to eating Abby's cunt with renewed enthusiasm.

Emily felt liberated as she swiped long licks up and down the wet folds of Abby's slit. The lies were over, and now she could show her husband how passionately she could eat pussy, that she wasn't a frigid soul at all. Emily looked Teddy in the eye as she pushed her tongue into Abby's cunt, then licked down to her tight asshole and flicked the tip of her tongue all over, fluttering like a butterfly against Abby's puckered rosebud.

Abby loved having Emily eat her in front of Teddy. It felt good on so many levels - Emily's wet, twirling tongue, the knowledge that Teddy was finally learning his wife's true nature. Abby spread her legs even wider and mashed Emily's face against her wetness. She reached up with her free hand and pulled Teddy's face down to hers for a wet, sensuous kiss.

Teddy and Abby made out wildly. It was like Teddy had just received his final divorce papers. They were free to be with each other in any way they desired. In the throes of their passion Abby cracked one eye open, looking down at the sight of Emily on her knees, licking and purring, then looking up at the huge tent in Teddy's pants. Abby tingled, knowing she was the object of desire inserted directly between this married couple. Abby reached up to rub Teddy's bulge, and together they undid his pants and pushed them down, freeing his throbbing erection.

Abby stroked Teddy's shaft, looking up at him, then looked down at the top of Emily's head, making sure Teddy's eyes followed. She painted a long, slow lick on the head of his shaft. "Your wife doesn't like to suck cock," she whispered, "but I do."

Then she pulled him into her mouth. Abby wrapped her lips around him, sucking hungrily as Emily sucked on her clit. She was overcome with lust and passion, enjoying Emily's tongue on her pussy, Teddy's meat in her mouth, and the satisfaction of exposing Teddy to the farce that was his marriage.

Abby looked up at Teddy with a look of pure joy in her eyes, tilted her head back, and engulfed his shaft all the way into her throat, until his balls rested on her chin. Abby breathed through her nose, impaled on Teddy's cock, Emily's hungry mouth devouring her pussy.

On her knees, Emily was shaking with excitement. The thrill of her husband discovering her secret, plus the delicious taste and feel of the younger woman's sex thrilled her beyond belief. Emily dropped one hand between her legs, frigging herself while she munched on Abby's twat.

In a near state of shock from the sudden turn of events, Teddy began thrusting his hips, sliding the full length of his cock into Abby's mouth on every stroke. Watching his sweet assistant take his cock while his wife licked her cunt was the most mind-boggling sexual experience of his life.

Emily continued to rub herself with one hand and with the other reached up to pull down Abby's dress and squeeze her left tit. Teddy quickly followed suit, reaching down to grab Abby's right breast, and together the husband and wife massaged Abby's chest, squeezing her mounds and twisting her nipples as they fucked and sucked her. Abby was in heaven. Jolts of electricity shot from her tits, her mouth, her pussy and her mind. The stimulation was overwhelming, and when Emily licked up along her slit and took Abby's clit between her sucking lips her body exploded into a huge orgasm, her body shaking and quivering like a bowl of Jell-O in an earthquake. Spasms shot through her. She shook wildly.

Abby's wobbling and moaning were too much for Teddy. He held Abby's head in both hands, his eyes fixed on his wife's mouth plastered to Abby's clit. As Abby trembled he thrust his shaft between her lips and howled, blasting a thick load of hot cum into Abby's mouth.

With Abby shaking and her husband screaming, Emily rubbed her clit furiously and joined them in the throes of orgasm. Her skin turned red and tingled as bolts of lightning rocked her body.

The three of them formed a bizarre trio, husband and wife on either end of the sexy, young interloper, Teddy holding Abby's head on his erupting shaft, Abby mashing Emily's face into her dripping gash as she climaxed, Emily diddling herself to an intense orgasm.

Abby purred with satisfaction as Teddy's hot cum slid down her throat and Emily gently nursed her dripping vagina. It was, by far, the most incredible sexual experience of each of their lives. Teddy staggered back against the wall as Emily spread out on the floor at Abby's feet.

"We better get back to the party," Teddy croaked, coming back to his senses. Emily nodded, rising up and putting herself back together. Abby, feeling supremely satisfied, grinned from ear to ear. She rose from the chair and climbed onto the bed, pressing her head into a pillow.

"You two go," she ordered. "I think I'll stay here and take a nap. How about you come back when the party's over?"

12