Research Facility 12b - Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex follows Emily, hoping for some answers.
3.4k words
4.57
2.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/04/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of an ongoing series. It was originally titled "The Facility", but I got feedback to name it something more distinct from other published works. Thank you for the tip, Anonymous.

I'm hoping to balance an arousing sexual fantasy fulfillment story with an actually interesting plot and sci-fi elements throughout. Let me know if I need more of the first bit, this is an erotic site after all.

Character names and appearances, as well as place names, are inspired by real life. Names have been altered, obviously.

Everyone here is 18+.

Alex stepped out of his room and looked around. He was in a long, wide hallway, with a ceiling probably twenty feet high. There was a slight echo from the sound of the opening door. There were doorways all throughout the hall--all closed, all with little signs by the door. The hall was lit brightly, though no lamps or bulbs were visible. The floors were smooth and hard, almost like polished concrete. Looking ahead, he could see Emily walking away at a leisurely pace, towards a grand arch that led to another hallway. He noticed, looking at her feet as she walked, that they were as clean as if she'd just removed her socks. Whoever cleaned the floors here obviously did a good job. A pang of lustful desire flashed through him as he imagined her pretty little feet in the air, grabbing her by the ankles as he--."

"Dude, you coming?"

Alex shook himself, seeing Emily poking her head around the corner from the other hallway with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah, sorry." He followed her, not noticing the placard on the door behind him changing from "Alex Harding" to "Pending".

The next hallway was similar, with door after door with placards. It was empty and just as echoey, and Emily walked ahead at a relaxed pace, playing with her ponytail. To avoid looking at staring at her feet and losing control, Alex chose to read the signs as he walked by them. Hannah Freeman, Lexi Pell, Olivia Smith, Madison Griswell.... "I know these girls, I went to high school with them," Alex blurted, coming to a stop. His face was starting to feel a little hot. "Why are they all here?"

"I'm telling you, I'm not the one with the answers," Emily said. "Besides," she gestured at the door next to her at the end of the hall, "I'd thought you'd be more interested in this one."

"What one?" Taking the bait, Alex walked quickly to meet her and looked to the placard she was looking at. "Emma Watson" he read out loud. He quickly turned and stared at Emily, who was smiling that damn knowing smile again. "Nuh-uh," he said in disbelief.

"Well don't bother her, she's brand new here and probably just as scared as you were. At least you knew me. Imagine being a celebrity and waking up to a horny young man you've never met and who may have kidnapped you, stripped you naked, and locked you in a strange room?" She laughed and leaned in to whisper in his ear, "kinda hot, isn't it?" She turned and continued down the hallway. "Hurry up, we're almost there."

Reluctantly he tore his hungry gaze from the door and chased after her. "Almost where?"

This time they exited the hall into a gigantic open area. It was just about the biggest room Alex had ever seen, divided into areas of couches and tables, fountains and grassy yards. There was no ceiling, but an open night sky. Frowning, Alex stared for a moment before realizing that it was a ceiling. It was a massive dome, made out of some kind of screen that made it look like the night sky, like the windows Emily had mentioned to him. The whole effect was of a courtyard, warmly lit and inviting. He felt like he was in some billionaire's social retreat. The only problem was that it was empty. Totally, completely empty, no one to see in the entire area.

"Where is everyone?"

"In their rooms, waiting until you've met with Steven."

"Who's Steven?"

Emily didn't even pause to answer, picking up the pace and making her way right through the middle of the courtyard to the other side, where a pair of stone staircases led up to a balcony. Alex followed behind her up the stairs, finding himself on the balcony overlooking the courtyard. The design and feel of everything was very Mediterranean, he felt.

"All right, here we are," Emily said, pointing to the back of the balcony. The small patio reached back into the walls of the domed courtyard and led to a series of open doors draped in maroon curtains. "Steven's in there waiting for you."

"Who the hell is Steven?"

"Your assistant, your servant, your grader...." She trailed off. "I don't know, he's tried explaining it to me a couple times and it still doesn't really make sense. Ask him, I'm right behind you."

Alex hesitated, then let his curiosity get the better of him. He gently pushed past Emily, letting his hand linger on her shoulder before moving on. Stepping through the doors, he stopped in his tracks as he was met with one of the most unexpected sights he could have imagined.

A young man sat on a chair, completely naked. He had dark, short hair and fair skin, and was on the shorter, skinny side. His eyes were closed, and his face flushed red. He was grunting and moaning in pleasure. All of this was secondary to the main event of the view before Alex: the presence of another man, also naked and kneeling between the first guy's legs--giving him the fiercest blowjob Alex had ever seen.

"That's Steven," Emily suddenly whispered in Alex's ear, nearly making him jump. She casually pressed her ass up against him and point to the man on the chair. "He's gay." She added matter-of-factly.

"You don't say."

The two men didn't notice any of this. Steven had now leaned forward and clasped his lover's head with both hands, running his fingers through his hair. The kneeling man took even more of Steven's not-inconsiderable length into his mouth, deepthroating and moaning in pleasure as he stroked himself. The two went on for several seconds before Steven slowly opened piercing blue eyes and noticed the pair standing in the doorway, seemingly unfazed by their sudden appearance. He regarded them with an unreadable expression, his eyes widening ever so slightly as the other man intensified his sucking and took enough dick to stretch out his tongue and lick the balls.

Emily giggled that maddeningly cute giggle and tapped on her wrist as if to say "time's up". Steven's eyes narrowed before he sighed and gave a resigned expression. He made the man look up at him and locked eyes, then began to moan even harder. It was as if a trigger had been pulled, and suddenly he was mid-orgasm, pumping load after load down the man's throat. The man didn't even flinch, swallowing everything that came and not even trying to come up for air. Steven held him against his dick for several more seconds as he emptied his balls into the man, before finally releasing him and collapsing back into his chair. The man gasped for breath, falling back on the floor beneath Steven.

It was in this moment, as the two men recovered, that Alex noticed something on each of their faces that he hadn't before. A metal band ran from just below their right ear all the way up to their hairline, so thin it could have been a tattoo. There was a light on the band around where their temples were, blue for Steven and green for the other man. The lights flickered, and a stream of smaller red lights ran up and down the band like an LED bar. It looked like something out of a cyberpunk setting.

After a moment Steven sat up, grinned at Alex and Emily, and gestured to the man on the floor. "Not bad, huh? Want a go at him? He's a pretty decent model."

"What? No!" Alex said, a little taken aback by the careless words.

"Not your type?" Steven shrugged, reaching for a pair of shorts like Alex had seen in his closet.

"I'm not into guys," Alex said, skipping the gross "have a go" issue for the time being.

Steven looked at him for a second, his own knowing smile no less annoying than Emily's. "Interesting." He reached for a tablet that lay on a table next the chair and tapped out a quick note before getting to his feet and gesturing to the man on the floor. "All right then. Josh, get out of here and send in a girl for Mr. Picky here." He started pulling on the shorts. "Let's start with someone he doesn't know, make it easier for everyone. Try body type 18B-T3."

Alex stared as Josh immediately rose to his feet and left through another door, an agreeable smile on his face. "So you just have sex servants to please you, then?" Alex turned to Steven, ready for some answers.

"Well, technically speaking, you have servants to please you, sexually or otherwise," Steven returned, settling again into his chair. He'd put on a black t-shirt, and suddenly looked cool and collected, as if he hadn't just received a blowjob. Alex remembered the way his sweat and cum had both magically disappeared earlier, and wondered if this was more of the same.

"I don't understand."

"Here, have a seat and I'll tell you more." Steven gestured to a chair beside him.

Alex turned to see what Emily thought, but she was already sitting down on a chair he hadn't seen before watching the two of them with that damn smile. Reluctantly, he crossed over to Steven and sat next to him, still a little weirded out by his attitude towards these "models".

"So, now that you've interrupted my edging-".

"Edging?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, edging." Steven raised an eyebrow. "I'd kept it going for a good twenty minutes, almost made a new record for myself, but whatever." He ignored Alex's bewildered expression and looked at his tablet. "According to this you're Alex Harding, and this facility," he looked up, "which is Research Facility 12b, by the way. But yeah, it's meant to study you, the women of your life, and how you all respond to various conditions and scenarios."

Alex sat in stunned silence. "What?"

"Oh man, this is going to take ages." Steven rolled his eyes. "Was he like this on the other side?" He asked Emily.

"No, he's a smart guy. But he's always been adorably awkward, especially in situations like this. You know, where you're basically given the harem of your dreams?"

"Harem?!" Alex said in alarm.

"Yeah man, try not to act so," Steven searched for the word, "awkward, we'll go with awkward."

"Where am I, and what's going on?" Alex demanded, tired of being patronized.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, and everyone turned to see who it was. There stood a girl, short and olive-skinned. She looked like she was in her late teens, and her dark hair was cropped short. Her brown eyes were set on Alex alone, and she had a soft smile on her full lips. She was wearing a pair of tight black yoga shorts and a black crop top that matched Emily's. She also had a metal band on the right side of her face, with a green light. Her feet were bare, and her toenails painted yellow. Alex again found himself fantasizing about grabbing her by the ankles before he shook himself, wondering where all this sexual tension was coming from.

"Oh good, she's here." Steven waved the girl in. "Now we can drop important exposition without boring everyone to tears."

"What?"

"Don't worry about it. Maria?" He gestured at Alex.

Without hesitation the girl named Maria approached Alex, dropped to her knees, and began to undo his jeans, just as Emily had done not ten minutes before. Alex started to say something when a quiet cough came from behind him.

"Alex," Emily was reclined in her chair, legs spread enough to see the cameltoe from her tight yoga pants. "Don't waste any more time protesting like you did with me. Just let your dick get sucked while you're getting the answers you wanted so bad."

With that Maria had gently begun to massage his cock, and Alex gave in and looked back to her, then Steven. "Fine," he said, "what do you have to tell me?"

Steven was looking at Alex's dick, but looked up with a relieved expression. "Thank god. All right, so Emily's more or less right: this is your harem."

"Still doesn't make sense, but go on."

"We're in some kind of compound, there's plenty of food and water and different amenities, like swimming pools and game rooms, but no way to leave. You're listed here as the 'Experiment Subject'." He held up his tablet in emphasis. "Everyone here seems to be connected to you in some way."

"You're not, she's not," Alex pointed to Maria, who had just begun to lick up and down his shaft, quickly bringing him to erection.

"True, but I'll get to her in a second. As far as I go," he shrugged, "from what I can see here they were looking for a guy to be your assistant. Someone you didn't know, and someone you wouldn't be distracted by."

"Distracted?"

"I'm gay and you're not, so there's no worries about me skewing the 'results'."

Alex was by now in the full grasp of his arousal, but he tried to stay focused as Maria took almost all of his dick in her mouth. "Results? What kind of scientists are these guys?"

"No idea. We've not seen one, and I've been getting all my info from my tablet and my implant."

"That the thing on your face?"

"Yep. Makes me see the world like I'm Tony Stark or something." He tapped the implant at his temple and looked closely at Alex. "Right now it looks like your heartrate is super elevated. Almost like you're having some kind of exercise or sexual activity."

"Almost." Alex ignored his sarcasm and looked down at the beautiful brunette kneeling between his legs, sucking his dick for all it was worth. She'd developed a rhythmic motion, stroking him with her mouth and one hand while gently massaging his balls with the other. It was a good thing he'd just been beaten off by Emily, otherwise he'd already have cum. As he thought about that, a soft moan came from behind, and he turned to look.

Emily had a hand down her pants, rubbing her pussy. She looked coyly at Alex. "Ah, ah, ah, eyes on your own plate. You'll get me sooner or later, oh Harem Master, now pay attention."

Alex turned back to Steven and tried to ignore the wet sounds he heard behind him as Emily continued to finger bang herself and coo in pleasure. "S-so," he stammered as Maria swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. "Why," his face was on fire. "why doesn't Emily have an implant?"

Steven sighed, seemingly annoyed he was the only one not involved in sex at the moment. "Well, let's just say there are three kinds of occupants in this facility. The first kind includes you and Emily: completely unaltered, unaffected humans. I'm part of the second kind."

"What kind is that?"

"The kind that would rather give you the finger and return to my room to jerk off and try out one of those prostate toys, but instead I'm here answering your dumbass questions."

"You're being mind-controlled?"

"More or less. Most of the time I think for myself, but I can't really say "no" to the commands you give me, or the commands from whoever put this damn implant in me."

"Oh, dude." Alex looked shaken by that.

"Save it, we have more ground to cover. Enjoying her?" He almost sounded bored, and not at all like he was talking about a human being who was sucking dick on command.

"She's all right," Alex managed to say. Maria, to be honest, had Alex on the ropes. He'd almost came twice already, but had both times managed to pull away from her for a break. Pausing, she took off her top and revealed d-cup breasts, large and round, and with the largest areolas he'd ever seen. He wanted to bury his face in them and fuck her until one of them passed out, but Maria immediately went back to deepthroating him, making herself gag and swallow all around his rock hard dick. He could feel the pressure in his balls starting to build.

"Good for you. Maybe later I can show you how to blow me. Anyway, so far as I can tell the point of this experiment is for you to have as much sex as you can, and we're not allowed to leave until the testers are satisfied they've seen enough."

"What could they hope to see?"

"Well, I'm not a psychiatrist, but you've got over a hundred people stuck in one area, all of them forced to have sex with one guy, all of them wanting to go home. Jealousy, anger, feelings of oppression and exploitation, suspicion, would you like me to go on?"

Alex grunted, the implications of what he was hearing mixing with the pleasures of the blowjob and bringing him to the edge of his desire. "I get it. All the women are here because of me. Since I don't personally know any actresses or celebrities, I'm guessing it's all women I've ever jerked off to or something. I'm supposed to have sex with all of them to see how we all react, or no one can leave, and I'll probably be seen as the bad guy.

"Not as dumb as I thought! Yes, it certainly won't be me, though my personality will probably rub some of them the wrong way." He glanced behind Alex and grinned. "Speaking of rubbing, it looks like someone's about to burst."

Alex followed his gaze and locked eyes with Emily, whose hand was moving furiously inside her yoga pants. Her face was deep red and covered in sweat, and she was breathing hard. "You jerked off thinking about me?" she asked, sending shivers down Alex's back at how aroused she sounded by the idea. When he nodded, she bit her lip and instantly started cumming, her pants becoming soaked as she squirted with a sharp gasp and moan.

This was too much for Alex, and he began to moan himself, his heart pounding and his orgasm growing. Maria, sensing this was it, stroked him harder than ever, humming in her throat and looking right up at him with her brown eyes, her nostrils flaring as she struggled for air with every stroke. For the second time in less than and hour, Alex felt his balls empty themselves of every bit of semen that was available, the girl beneath him greedily gulping every bit as quick as he could get it out. Behind him Alex could hear Emily crying out in ecstasy as the last waves of her orgasm rocked her. All the while Steven watched from his chair, the ghost of a satisfied smile touching his lips.

Empty, exhausted, and drenched in sweat, Alex collapsed back into his chair, much like Steven had only minutes before. Emily was still quietly moaning behind him, enjoying her body and the pleasure that vibrated throughout it. The girl between his legs let his dick fall from her mouth, then sat back on her heels. Alex looked back at Emily, who looked at him with lustful eyes and withdrew her hand from her pants, licking her juices off her fingers. With that Alex decided that when he recovered, in about two or three hours, he was totally going to fuck the shit out of her.

Then Steven spoke up. "Well, congratulations, 'boss'."

Alex sat up, already feeling his body tingle as the sweat disappeared again from his body. "Congratulations for what?"

"You just got a blowjob from that third type of occupant I mentioned. You know, from a minute ago?"

Alex looked at him cautiously, almost jumping when Emily appeared next to him out of nowhere, no sign of her orgasm anywhere on her body--or pants. "What kind is that?"

Steven gestured at Maria, who was still kneeling with her hands on her knees and looking down in an almost obedient fashion. "Androids, Alex. You just got a blowjob from a sex bot, and Emily just got off watching you." He grinned at the shocked expression on both Alex and Emily's face. "You fucking deviants, you."

To be continued....