Pruriential Paladin Ch. 01

Story Info
Hooking up with an old war buddy.
4.2k words
4.53
17.3k
21

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The portcullis groaned as it raised, shaking off the rust of years of disuse. They raised only half of their height at ten feet, the walls ran easily to fifty. Carefully cut and fitted stone reinforced with concrete and backed by feet of clay/sand, they weren't just impressive walls; they were absolutely marvelous. Stepping through, the bailey was no less impressive.

As a veteran Paladin of dead goddess Dolleya I'd been 'entrusted' with this new convent, a former frontier outpost left abandoned after the Godswar. With a trackless forest bleeding to jungle to one side, a savannah to another, and a canyon with a pit to the Netherlands basically in its backyard, one might say the keep had access to a variety of locales.

The keeps original purpose had been to establish a foothold to trade with and colonize the local area. Its builders, a conglomerate of merchants with dreams of empires, had spared no expense. Designed by engineers who typically create art, constructed by only Master Craftsmen from the Dwarven and Gnomish unions, enchantments laid by the ancient elves who invented them in at least two cases, and rumors that a human lich was brought in were confirmed. The costs were ostentatious beyond measure, but these men thought they were building a palace. Instead they built a tomb.

Their hubris and avarice killed them. When ordered to butcher the local leaders and their families at a unity festival as a show of force, their hobgoblin mercenaries killed them instead. Hobgoblin contracts are famously lengthy, an astute procurer of their services would have at least read the entire contract. Of note in this instance was a section titled 'Principle Variance'. The line in particular 'Mandates regarding non-combatants may be applied to commissioning party at no fault' clearly hadn't been read by the young oligarch who'd given the order.

Those same hobgoblins stood at attention in the bailey. Only 12 of forty had survived the fighting that followed. Their leader marched towards me and my heart stopped. Her muscular frame at eye level with me, her familiar shoulders as broad as mine in armor. "Paladin, the troops stand for inspection" she giggled as she raised a salute, lips quivering away a smile.

I tackled the big badass in a hug "FIRST!" She bellowed a laugh and the entire formation broke out as well. "You were the company?" I asked, I hadn't caught up yet.

"After the war, godling, some of us had to go back to our day jobs." She twanged as we broke our embrace. She continued, raising an eyebrow "Temple didn't tell you nothin', huh? We asked for ya, special." Her smile became wolfish, enlarged canines and sharp teeth bared. "Lowered our asking fee if'n ya 'provide nourishment through divine means'."

Catching her meaning I began to harden, and redden... "I thought the effects were undesirable...?" The food source they had in mind was me. They'd fed off of me when supplies ran low in the war. Having a battalion of warriors well fed and not draining precious resources was a godsend logistically. Hobgoblins could adapt to anything, all they really needed was sugar and protein...

First chortled "undesirable for combat maybe, but methinks ya might should've read the contract yerself a little closer..."

I paled, "Sovereign entity of Fool's Errant will ensure replenishment of protection unit, three again their present number" dazed I spoke the words, realizing their implications, I looked over my former sisters in arms.

Each was at least of a height with me at 6'6, but far more robust. Twenty four inch biceps and thirty inch thighs... buzzcuts, top knots, mohawks, braids and dreads. Mottled skin patterns in grey scale and brick, streaks of red to resemble open unbleeding wounds... with time and effort they could adapt themselves to anything. Presently, they still appeared as I'd known them, unstoppable hellrending warriors.

And every one of them knew of the endowment my Mother gave her sons...

Apparently she'd come to them in a dream, told them where to find sustenance. After that my time in war grew a bit more surreal. Have you ever had your cock sucked in a foxhole? I have. It's fuckin weird. Ultimately, I was the only one who ever got hungry. It might be magic jizz, but the rest of my body needed sustenance for all the killing and not dying. You ever had hunger pangs while a thick necked sharp toothed grunt sucked you like it was her fuckin job? Basically ruined blowjobs for me... almost.

Speaking of, Taohn had elected to do away with the proboscis, finding breathing easier without a nose, instead she had something that looked like gills. The larger than average hob winked when she caught his eyes, her lids now apparently sideways...

First I leaned in close, "give us a couple of weeks and summah that pink shit and you'll be looking at different women." She turned back towards the half platoon, "Bitches!" She roared, the others barked and whooped in return. "A worthy male has been found" she twanged. Cries of anger and dissent roared out. Soldiers who had nursed from my cock called for my death in horrible, horrible ways... "SILENCE!" The voices stopped instantly, this was beginning to have the ring of ceremony...

"This is no mean male, but a godling." Whispers already amongst the warriors. "A child of our goddess Dolleya." Whoops and cries rose up "and seasoned with war!" Seasoned? Am I a fucking skillet?

The grunts called back criticisms "He looks small! Humans never get me off! If I break him it's not my fault!" They went on for a while. Some were genuinely hurtful... at least I knew the ones about my cock were a lie. First, I listened to everyone, not responding to any. Not knowing what the hell to do I kept my mouth shut.

"This man is known to us, he shed blood with us, he's provided of himself with no recompense."

"But with much discomfort!" Guffaws followed for a time as I learned from their stories that they had made a game of making me squirm... though many agreed monocular vision had its uses.

"I name him Dilin, orphaned Paladin of Dolleya. Endowed with a cock that enshrines Her tenants. Pleasure, preservation, and transformation." She spoke the words with the conviction of a true believer.

"And pink cum!" Again guffaws.

"I will be First, this is our home now." A somber silence spread through the gathered group. "Gather in the mess in the evening, prepare bedding assignments." She paused for a moment, carefully considering her next words, then with a smile "zonk".

Shouts of what could only be described as glee filled the air as she said the word and everyone sprinted away as fast as they could. Everyone including me.. "We ain't done talking yet."

The burly broad guided me to a bench as the rest were already flowing into the palace proper, searching for quarters. "Not like you don't know where your quarters are, you can see em later." Her tone became more serious.

"You know what it means for me to be First?" I shook my head. "My clan desires your seed. From your genes we will make ourselves stronger." Her tone was that of lecture. "Yer Mother crafted ya ta be the perfect you, man or not. And perfect genes is perfect, no matter what..." She flashed me her canines.

"First it is my duty to evaluate your seed for its worth. I drank you first and you will fill my womb first." She continued with a laugh, taking a moment to flex and kiss each bicep. "So far, I'm impressed..." she dropped to her knees before me and tightened her topknot. "Tell me, godling, while I suck your cock. What form shall I take as your wife?"

Fucking what now? "Uhhh??"

"I'm taking you as my husband." Her fingers undid my trousers and unfastened the straps of my codpiece. Her eyes commanded my attention "look at me, godling, all of me".

She knelt before me on both knees, meaty hands pressing my thighs apart. "We are Sister of War '' her fingers capped with small talons I knew were perfect for shredding a fiend's eyeball... pecs that dwarfed mine and breasts a top them firm, adapted to absorb impact. "We are hunters of that which would destroy" a thick frame and wide hips made a broad base, rippling abs I'd seen flex as she and her sisters wrestled demons to the ground. "We are weapons."

Shoulders my fingers stretched to almost cover. A maw where the incisors were the dullest, past her enlarged canines and tusks her teeth became sharp and shredding, the muscles of her jaw bulging with power. Her features appeared more akin to a bully mastiff than a human, built for war. Her thick skin, a medley of slate and mahogany, stretched taut over harsh features. The pattern served to break up her outline and enhance her stealth at night, it also served as a reminder that this warrior singularly existed for one singular purpose. To kill.

"Before the war, before we knew your Mother, we lived only for battle, power, and pleasure. Singular in cause, a united clan. Hunters of monsters." The brute's eyes held mine "your Mother showed us how to use that power. And how to have more fun doing it..." Her talons began to lift the mithral plate away.

Far too large for armor to practically accommodate, my cock had been an annoyance and a liability at times. On my eighteenth birthday my eldest sister gifted me what looked like a thin vaginal codpiece. In fact, it was one of her own cock sheaths. Since then I've felt like I was walking around with my dick out every day; her perpetual smugness is more relatable to me now.

Words cannot describe the freedom I felt the first time I caught a rager in public and could just walk about. No one staring, no uncomfortable tenting, no uncomfortable bend in my unit... that was the worst. Having to fish into my pants to straighten the bastard out was embarrassing at best... I didn't care for the rumors about the "cockless crusader" but I had an idea to avenge that particular slight another day...

She withdrew the flat codpiece slowly, almost reverently. Dumbfounded, I watched her hungry eyes drink me in. The cool mountain air blew across my fifteen inch shaft and balls as it was exposed to the air, warm hands quickly found him.

Even with her being larger than me one hand still failed to enwrap the eight and a half inch thick pillar. "Fuck, yer built like a godsamn centaur...." She licked me from base to tip, sucking a drop of my pink cum into her mouth with a shudder. "Fuck..." she moaned, "it's tastes fucking..." her coarse pink tongue lapped at me as her two hands pump my shaft, squeezing and milking more of my cum.

As a larger bead of cum formed she continued, "show my clan what you could make of us, should we bond to you." The bulldog locked her teeth around the head of my cock and swirled her tongue, shuddering and frantically pumping her arms on my cock as the flavor overwhelmed her. Surges of my cum flowed into her as she began to nurse from me. "Mmmphpph-zUCK it's so GOOD!" The brute roared, pulling off of me with a pop.

My cum continuing to leak across her fingers "I'm leaving my sister's to be yours, Dilin" her voice was distant, "it is our way, the way we find our Sire. Our bull." She gestured to the different aspects of her features, "we have been the wives of minotaurs, ogres and orcs. Northmen and firbolg, nymphs and naiads." She wiped the cum across her lips and it absorbed into them, they grew more lush. "And I am telling them a human will be our next husband."

Her mouth found me again and I lifted onto my toes. Her tongue wrapped and lapped at me and her mouth seemed to open more than it ever had. Her fangs scraping against my length as she sucked me more into her mouth than she ever had. Swallowing more of my cum as her hands began to massage my balls. Her top knot spun as she worked, and when she looked up at me she was... different.

Her features more resembling a female humans than they had just moments ago. My eyebrows asked a question she answered "your cum and our biology" popping off of me again. "Evolution is how we exist and you are the perfect Sire. Your mother made you so..." her words came out with a shudder of glee as she pumped more cum onto her armored breasts "...perfect..." she moaned the word, massaging the spunk across her body with the shaft it became soft, her thick breasts rounding to teardrops.

The changes continued as she sucked me back into her mouth, twisting her mouth on my knob as she slurped and blew bubbles in my cum. Her teeth were smaller I noticed, barely the fangs they had been. Her entire appearance softer, cuter... "Is this what you desire?" She asked "soft and matronly" she began to pump my shaft in both hands, milking the cum from me in spurts into her mouth. As she did her hair yellowed and filled out, becoming a thick ponytail. "A sow to plow and worship your cum?" She leaned forwards and opened her throat as she took me deeper than she ever had.

She gulped and swallowed at me as she moved lower to align me better. Her throat swelled with my shaft and I felt each pulse ripple through my cock as she gulped the cock-milk her body craved. I watched her ass change as she inched my cock deeper into her, thiccening. I felt the sharp exhales from her nose as I watched her rock hard form soften and begin to sway with her movements.

She rocked back and forth on her knees and fingertips, my eyes crossed. My cock immobilized her throat with its depth. The sensations overwhelmed me and my fingers reached to tap the words my throbbing cock prevented my mouth from speaking. She pressed onto me firmly, determined. The last of my fifteen inches suddenly buried, the tip of her nose buried in my smother pubis.

She moaned and writhed. The tip of my cock felt strange, free and hot. The rest... she milked my cock with her throat, breathing with focused breaths through her nose.... Her hands massaged my balls alternately as her gulps stroke my entire length better than nearly every pussy I'd stretched around its 8 inch girth. The soft burning at the tip disappeared as she began to withdraw from me, backing her knees twice before she could free me from her mouth.

"Not yet, Sire." She coughed the words with a laugh. "Look at me." Her body was a motley, a beauty and a warrior, patches of each intact. "Who would you have your clan be? How can we serve your purpose?" Her mismatched eyes looked into mine. As she oil spit and mucus her throating had produced. "Show my sister's why they should join us."

She stood to reveal a very pregnant belly, and a diminished stature. Her fingers pressed into her belly and her eyes glazed "fuck yer cum..." she staggered as she giggled the words. She lifted a leg as she mounted me on the bench. "Make us your guard dogs" she hiccuped and continued with confidence "sexy guard dogs."

Her pussy was slick with my cum from her fingers as I split into her. I recognized First again as her morphing features registered surprise. I grabbed her by the throat "there's my good girl" I snarled. The pit bull gnashed at me. My spare hand moved to the small of her back.

My cock was in heaven as I forced her onto my thickness. The gnashing bully whimpered and whined, then lolled its tongue and barked in joy. She came in a wet burst and twice more after. Her spray drenching us both in her pleasure. Her musk touched my lips and my tongue tasted her. Powerful and delicious.

"I like it when you cum, First" I felt her inside, every inch, every fold. She shuddered when I spoke her name. Opening her eyes again her body shook as I stood up. Her legs wrapped around me instinctively as she grabbed my face with her nails, drawing blood as she pulled herself to my tongue. I fucked her against the stone walls, her body begged and pressed to take more of me. She pulled me deeper until I felt some change inside her.

Her mouth shook "my womb", her features froze as her eyes slowly widened and she screamed as the last inches filled her. Her legs contracted and I was slammed onto my back, she bounced and screamed on me. Cumming as I teased her clit and squeezed her newly softened breasts. She growled and bounced with abandon. Cumming and barking, her body reading my pheromones to adapt itself to my desires, bonding her to me as my mate.

The bond was the function by which their species reproduced. Entirely female they sought the most powerful male and bonded themselves to it. Evolving with its genes and perfecting their utilitarian forms more. They tinkered with genetics like gnomes tinker with clockwork.

My Bitch of Battle slammed her fist into the stone next to my head, cracking it. She roared. "Power!" Her skin was dusky grey again, shot through with mahogany. Her form settling as I watched her harness the changes in her body.

I watched her eyes clear as she overcame the enchanted intoxication my cum caused. "Clever girl" I patted her cheek.

She smiled as she sat back and shuddered, rolling her hips and bouncing slowly onto me. Digging her short talons into me. I reached out to pat her hips. "I trust you First, make you what you want to be."

Her nails sunk into me, "good boy".

We tore the room apart fucking. I mounted her from behind and she explored having a tail again. Apparently her boasts about minotaurs held weight, something simian as well apparently... Her ears grew and shrank as I toyed with them, her topknot grew into a braid.

She was beautiful as she came. Broad shoulders and a slender waist, wide hips and thick thighs, her features lacked delicacy, but not beauty. Her belly rounded with her soft unfertilized eggs. Her teeth were sharp, her eyes were slit. Her frame svelte and corded. No longer the murderess pit bull, nor the curvy blonde, but someone else entirely.

She looked back to me, "breed me godling" she smiled at me, her teeth razors and eyes predatory. "Make us new" I watched as she slammed back into me. I held my hips steady as her ass bounced against me, ripples spreading from the impact across her firm flesh.

I never felt her bottom as her body rode me, and her words echoed to me "my womb". Her pregnant belly swayed as I felt her uterus open and close around my cock head. The realization came to me with a shock. "Your eggs?" My voice shook, worried that I'd gone too far...

"The more cum the better Sire. Feed our eggs with my fluid and yours." She twisted and bounced, shaking her ass back and forth. "Give me your seed, now"

I grabbed her in my hands and thrust to meet her. Need driving my hips forward. Need to feel her cum, need to fill her womb. Her cum splashed back against me again, her hands moved to her belly. I came as she squeezed down onto me. Her powerful muscles crushed me as she held her breath.... And my cum poured into her as she screamed.

I held her as I roared with her, throwing my head back and losing my cry into the sky to complement hers. My cum filled her womb and absorbed into her body. Still more poured out from her as I shuddered atop her, bathing her eggs in my essence.

Drained, I held her close. Her body fit mine perfectly, she was shorter than she'd been. Wrapping my arms around her I felt how solid she'd remained despite that. Her belly shifted and I could feel the eggs within, floating in my cum and her amniotic fluids.

After a time she relaxed and I withdrew my cock. As I did she began to birth our eggs. Apparently unconscious but delivering no less. I pressed her knees apart with mine as she squeezed and pressed silently. Three purple eggs were squeezed from her lips. Each stretched her as wide as their father's girth had, and she squirted with each delivery.

Her sisters came forth with a cot and each giant curled to incubate an egg. I pulled her close as I fell asleep, she gnawed at my wrist playfully in hers.

-- -- -- --

I awoke to her nursing. I was in a soft bed with four posts, a bed for a king and his consorts.

Two lithe hobgoblins flanked my bed, First's new form curled with both hands wrapped around my cock, snoring as she drank from me.

12