Research Project Ch. 04

Story Info
Emily gets to know the team as their research continues.
4.3k words
4.79
6.2k
8

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STletum
STletum
61 Followers

Emily woke peacefully the next morning, wrapped in the warm silk linens on her comfy bed. Rolling over onto her back, she was reminded again of her new appendage as it flopped over heavily onto her stomach. She felt a pleasant tingle from her balls as they rested comfortably between her legs. Remembering the session from the previous evening, she felt her unit coming to life as blood began to rush into her nether regions.

'Relax, Emily.' She thought to herself as she rolled out of bed. Still wearing the sports bra and loose fitting boxer shorts she had slept in, Emily made her way out of her room into the hallway. As she walked into the kitchen she saw Kiah and Dr. Lee were already awake, enjoying a cup of coffee at the counter.

Kiah looked over as Emily strode into the room, her gaze pointed directly at the girl's crotch. She could see the meaty pole swinging back and forth underneath the thin cotton boxers, the fabric doing little to hide what was underneath. Emily, still groggy from just waking was oblivious to the lustful stare Kiah was giving her. After plodding over to the coffee machine, she gratefully poured herself a cup.

"I'm so glad you still have coffee, it's nice to have some of the things I used to enjoy before my coma." Emily spoke over the top of her steaming mug. Taking a small sip, she sighed. "It's delicious."

"I'm glad you enjoy it." Dr. Lee replied. "Coffee is the number one sustainer of research around the world, I'm certain some things will never change."

Behind Emily, Mary and Ellie filtered into the kitchen.

"Good mooorning Emily" Mary greeted in a sing-song tone.

"Morning.." Emily replied sheepishly, blushing. She recalled how exposed she had been before them just hours ago.

"Girl, I thought we were over this." Ellie exclaimed "I promise you, there is no need to feel ashamed. We are all here because we're excited to be a part of this process, and we're absolutely in love with the idea of working with you to get there."

"She's right, you know." Maria's voice called out from the doorway as she leaned against it. She had just exited the shower and was wrapped in fluffy white towels. "We're so grateful that you're working with us. We have the opportunity to do some truly groundbreaking work here."

Before Emily could respond, Dr. Lee spoke out. "Well, now that everyone is present I thought I'd go over the agenda for today."

"I thought it would be helpful for Emily to engage in some bonding time with the team, it will definitely help her feel less uncomfortable as we proceed with our research. This morning I thought you could take her on a hike to a nearby waterfall. I'll remain behind as I have some work to catch up on."

"In the afternoon we will proceed with our second exercise. Kiah and Maria, you will be assisting me. Mary and Ellie need to practice for their upcoming recital. It's in two days, and we have a full schedule tomorrow."

"Sounds great, prof!" Kiah chimed in.

Emily smiled, relieved. A hike was sure to take her mind off of everything, and she really was glad for the opportunity to get to know everyone better.

A few hours later, the girls had all changed to hiking clothes and taken the car out to the trail head. As they started out, Kiah was enthusiastically leading the way followed by the Kim sisters. Maria and Emily brought up the rear. Emily looked around at the scenery as they hiked into the waterfall. The tropical environment made for a pleasant hike, even though it was January.

As Emily looked at Kiah bounding ahead of the group, she caught herself being distracted by the rhythmic swaying of the gymnast's perfectly formed butt. It was thick and muscular, with just the right amount of jiggle as the girl excitedly hiked along.

"It looks incredible, doesn't it?" Maria's question from behind Emily caught her off guard. "Oh come on, I can see you watching her perfect rear bounce. I've got quite the view back here myself."

"She does have an amazing body." Emily admitted, ignoring her second comment.

"You know, this hike is pretty remote. I'm sure I can convince her to show us more." Maria said thoughtfully, then without waiting for a reply she called out. "Hey, who's up for some skinny dipping when we reach the falls?"

"Yes! That sounds so refreshing!" Kiah's voice called out from ahead. "Last one there hikes back nude!"

With that, she took off running. Mary and Ellie paused for a second to look at each other, and quickly followed. Maria paused to wink at Emily before following in pursuit. Emily, not wanted to face the prospect of hiking back with her body on display hurriedly tried to keep up, but she had gotten a slow start. As she heard the rushing noise of the waterfall ahead she cursed to herself, fearing that she had lost. Looking up at the last second she saw Kiah leaning against a tree waiting for Emily to catch up.

Smiling at Emily, she said "Go on ahead, I don't mind hiking nude. It was my idea anyways."

Relieved, Emily thanked Kiah and returned her smile. As she made her way around a large tree, the waterfall finally came into view. A serene pool surrounded by tropical plants was in front of her, Mary and Ellie were already naked, lounging in the pool. Maria was pulling off the last of her clothes, her massive brown breasts swaying as she pulled her bra off.

As Emily stared, Kiah called out, running past her already naked.

"Come on, what are you waiting for?"

Emily shrugged and stripped her clothes off, she walked over to the pool and slid in. The waterfall spray refreshing after the long hike. She felt the cool water gently pushing her cock and balls back and forth under the pool's surface. It was quite soothing. Maria slid in next to her on the right.

"What'd I tell you?" She asked. "Enjoying the view?"

Emily looked up as Kiah pulled herself out of the pool, beads of water falling off her smooth dark skin. The perfectly toned gymnasts physique was on full display in the sun streaming down between the trees.

"She's gorgeous, of course." Emily began, "But so are you, really all of you girls are complete stunners. Including yourself, truthfully you have curves for days. I'm jealous."

"Aw thank you." Maria replied "The last guy I dated just kept trying to get me to diet. He would tell me 'Too many tamales!' It's not like I'm not in shape. I'm the captain of the damn volleyball team!"

"Volleyball girls are always thick, I guess that much hasn't changed" Emily replied laughing, Maria splashed her playfully.

As Emily was wiping water out of her eyes, she felt someone slide in on her other side. Looking up she saw Kiah smiling at them.

"Thanks for taking the fall earlier," Emily said "you don't really have to hike back naked if you don't want"

"A bet's a bet!" Kiah replied cheerfully. "Besides, I don't mind. We probably won't see anyone anyways. Plus, that will give you more opportunities to check me out." She added, winking.

"Was I that obvious..?" Emily asked.

"Actually no, Maria told me" Kiah added, smirking over at the girl sitting across from her. "I don't mind at all, that's kind've why we're out here."

"That's true I guess" Emily replied. "Still.."

Kiah cut her off "It's like Ellie said this morning. We are excited to have this opportunity with you."

"It sounds like tonight, me and Kiah are going to have a very special opportunity.." Maria leaned in, whispering in Emily's ear. "What are we going to get to do to you.. I wonder"

Emily swallowed, turning her head to see the sultry brown eyes of the naked girl on her right. Her face was inches away, her expression had shifted from friendly to lusty in an instant.

"You and that cock are going to be all ours tonight, and from the sound of it we'll have you completely under our control." Kiah whispered into Emily's other ear, reaching down to take the rapidly hardening member into her soft hands. Emily's head quickly turned to look back at Kiah and at that moment Maria leaned in to suck on the girl's neck as she turned away. Emily's cock jumped in Kiah's hand as she melted away from the erotic kiss Maria was planting on her neck. The girl's full lips caressed the sensitive skin of her neck as she licked and sucked, offering a preview of what her mouth was capable of.

"Alright, we better be getting back!" Kiah shouted suddenly, shocking Emily out of her lewd thoughts.

"Aw, already? Fine!" Came the disappointed reply from the Kim sisters.

The girls packed up and hiked out, Kiah fulfilling her promise to hike back completely naked. As they came around a corner near the trail head, they saw a kindly old man. His jaw dropped at the sight of the nude gymnast hiking towards him. A sharp whack from his wife's walking stick brought him back to his senses and the girls continued on, giggling as they rounded the bend away from the bickering couple.

Inside the car, Kiah dressed as they were driven back to the house. Stopping to pick up tacos from a street vendor, the group walked back into the front door of their home carrying their lunch.

"Doctor, we're back!" Mary called out.

"We brought you tacos!" Ellie added.

The girls happily ate their lunch as the told Dr. Lee about their hike. After they had eaten, Mary spoke up.

"Alright Ellie, we better go rehearse. We still need a bit of practice before our recital."

"I guess, too bad we have to miss out on the fun." Ellie replied sadly.

They walked off into their room, leaving Emily with Kiah, Maria and the doctor.

"Girls, by now I believe you know the drill." The doctor began "Please follow me downstairs to the briefing room"

Emily nervously followed them as they descended the stairs. She had been trying to put this off in her mind, although the rest of them would hardly let her. As they filtered into the room, they each took seats as the doctor began speaking.

"In this exercise, we will add penile stimulation to the mix. Emily, your role is going to be to try to practice delaying the onset of ejaculation. Don't worry, I will help guide you through. Of course we have our sensors in place to detect imminent orgasm in case we need to back off to allow you to come back down."

She swiped a hologram into the center of the room. In this position, Emily was restrained on her back with her arms behind her. Her back would be arched while her hips forced upwards. Her legs were splayed outwards and she could see her holographic penis pointing directly up. It was not that different from the position Emily had originally been in when the doctor had first relieved her in the hospital bed. However in this case, Emily would be fully restrained, unable to move her body at all.

"Kiah and Maria, you will participate by providing oral pleasure to Emily while she is restrained in this position. I trust you have familiarized yourself with her replica so as to provide the most effective stimulation. You will have to start quite slow and gradually build up the pleasure you offer as the exercise proceeds."

"I think that's everything," Dr. Lee paused "oh wait! Here, Kiah I had almost forgotten. As you requested."

She reached out and handed Kiah a small black pearl shaped object. Smiling, Kiah reached out to grab it.

"Thanks doctor!" She replied. Reaching into her mouth, she removed her tongue stud. Unscrewing the old metal stud, she replaced it with the black one. She held her hand out, showing it to the other girls.

"It's made of the same stuff your plug is made from!" She reported excitedly. The black pearl began to swim and reshape itself. It flattened itself out into a curve suspiciously close to the girth of Emily's penis. Tiny textures rippled across the surface, and it began vibrating. She closed her palm as she refitted the stud back into her mouth.

"No fair, I want one!" Maria said indignantly.

"Don't worry Maria, we'll find something for you." The doctor said reassuringly. "For now I'm sure your lovely mouth will be more than adequate. I'm sure Emily would agree. Now please follow me."

They followed the doctor into the research lab as the doctor instructed them to remove their clothes, and asked Emily to step into the rack again. Hesitating, Emily thought about what she was about to go through. However the barriers to this kind of thing were already beginning to break down in her mind, and after only a moments consideration she shakily stepped into the rack. Her neglected penis was aching at the thought of being touched after the ordeal she had been through the previous night.

As before, the rack quickly whisked Emily into the restrained position she had seen her hologram in moments before. Her penis, although starting to awaken, drooped down between her spread legs. Her heavy sac swinging below. Once again she was raised to the proper height, allowing optimal access to her genitals as the rest of them stepped up before her.

"Emily, I''m going to insert your plug now." The doctor called out. Once again, the lubricated plug slid smoothly into her rear. The insertion caused a small jump in the girl's member. Dr. Lee turned to address the other girls "As we learned yesterday, testicular stimulation has proven to be quite effective for her, please start there. As a reminder, we are slowly adding more and more stimulation to help Emily become accustomed. If I ask you to hold off; please do in order to avoid accidental orgasm."

Emily's neck was tired from straining over her raised pelvis in order to see what was happening between her legs. Her head fell back as she anticipated what would come next, staring upside down at the spinning hologram behind her. She gasped as she felt the restraints move, angling her rear up at a higher angle and raising her sack up in front of the two girls. Emily couldn't see the hungry look they gave her dangling package as it rose to their eye level.

The doctor gave one final word. "I have estimated one hour for this exercise, but again we are not time constrained. We have all afternoon to carry this out if necessary."

With that, she nodded to Kiah and Maria as they nodded back. Their attention turned back to the smooth pink sac swinging slowly before them, still in motion from the rack's movement. Maria slowly approached on the right side, waving Kiah in to the left. She reached up, and Emily felt her hands close around the base of her scrotum, squeezing it the way the ring had on the previous night. Maria pulled the sack down gently, stretching the testicles against her skin. The two girls leaned in and began teasing the bottom of her sac with flat tongues, slowly spinning them around each nut. Her cock twitched as they teased her, slowly continuing to rise.

The girls tongues quickly found their way from the bottom of the sac to the top, administering an epic tongue bath which quickly coated the smooth skin in their saliva. The tongue bath quickly devolved into a passionate kiss. The two girls were making out around Emily's tender balls.

As the girls continued to make out with the dangling package, their tongues gently pushed around the sensitive balls inside, caressing them from every angle as they were caught between the two mouths. Emily did her best to hold in her pleasure, but her rising cock gave away her arousal. Rising above the two girls between Emily's legs, her staff continued to grow as blood rushed into it. As her penis grew to full mast, the plug inside her came to life. This time, a bulbous head formed and slowly extended it's way deeper into Emily's butt. This was too much and Emily let out a lewd gasp as her cock extended its way fully skyward, now rock hard.

Maria pressed a few buttons, returning the cock to a comfortable height between the two girls.

"I think it's time I tasted the rest of her" She said to Kiah

"I agree, I'll be down here if you need me." Kiah replied, kneeling down to resume working Emily's balls. "I'm going to try out this new tongue stud."

Emily gasped, Kiah had suddenly sucked her right nut entirely into her mouth, pressing her tongue up against the bottom and curling around the back. Her tongue stud had flattened itself out to wrap itself around her teste and the textured surface was rippling across. As Kiah dragged her mouth across to the other ball, her tongue followed suit and the ripples teased her gonads relentlessly.

Up top, Maria took Emily's solid meat in her hand. Up close, she was impressed again at the size. Holding it up to her face it was enough to stretch from her chin to the top of her head. She smiled lustily at Emily, meeting her gaze from below her cock. Dipping down, she flattened her tongue and slowly pressed it against the base of Emily's cock. She began the long journey all the way up to the girls tip, winking as she arrived. She returned to the base and began licking her way back up, leisurely wiggling her head left and right as she climbed her way up the shaft.

Emily began to shake and quiver. Kiah continued inhaling her testicles as Maria repeatedly worked her tongue leisurely up the girls sensitive cock. The bulbous probe inside her butt had timed it's strokes to reach it's deepest point exactly as Maria's tongue reached the tip. The stimulation to each organ was overwhelming on it's own, but the cumulative effect was not enough to drive her towards her peak. Everything was happening maddeningly slow. Suddenly, Maria lingered just a bit as she reached the tip of Emily's penis, her tongue swirling softly on the region underneath her cock head. Her penis jumped suddenly.

"Careful!" Doctor Lee called out, reading the values from the graph next to her.

'Sorry professor!" Maria called out, winking at Emily.

She dove her head down, attacking Emily's penis from the side. She opened her mouth wide to take in Emily around the base of her shaft. Here she licked and sucked the root of her penis vigorously, Emily had the fleeting thought that she looked like someone really enjoying corn on the cob. The feeling was pleasant, but the lower sensitivity of the region allowed her to back away from the peak.

Kiah's head popped up next to Maria. "That looks delicious, care to share?"

Maria nodded, not removing her mouth from the base of Emily's penis. Emily jumped as Kiah started in, attacking her penis from the other side. The two girls dragged their tongues up and down Emily's shaft, again just slow enough to avoid building too much pleasure.

Kiah looked over at Maria, "I think it's my turn to have some fun up here" she said.

Maria smiled at Kiah as she got down on her knees to resume working Emily's balls.

"What else can that fancy stud do?" She asked, getting the words out between licks.

"Let's find out." Kiah replied, she pulled up a hologram next to her and studied it. Craning her neck again, Emily could see it was the heat map of her cock that she had seen on the first day. She let her head back down, bracing herself.

Emily closed her eyes as she endured Kiah's tongue searching out the sensitive regions of her cock, most of them being on the underside. Each time she got a response, she sent a quick ripple through her tongue ring causing Emily to jump in shock. As Kiah allowed Emily to recover between her teasing, Maria continued slurping and sucking away at the girl's hanging ball sack.

Dr. Lee watched the readings on the chart before her continue to rise. Despite the girl's best efforts, the extended session was causing Emily to climb steadily towards orgasm.

"Emily, I think it's time we practice holding off an orgasm. This will be a vital skill when we arrive at the final exercise. Here's what I'd like you to do. These two girls will slowly begin bringing you towards the peak, but I want you to clench your core muscles and thighs. Focus on keeping it in, it's almost as if you were holding back urine."

Emily had forgotten about this part, she wanted nothing more than to achieve the sweet release of ejaculation but she knew that wouldn't be allowed.

STletum
STletum
61 Followers
12