Research Project Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O.. okay" She replied shakily "I'll do my best."

Dr. Lee took her place at Emily's head, leaning her hands on the girls shoulders reassuringly. She nodded up at Kiah, who nodded back. Kiah began gently running her flattened tongue up and down the underside of Emily's penis, her tongue stud sending ripples across every ridge in the surface of her cock as it passed over.

"I can feel something coming." Emily gasped as the girls continued orally pleasing her.

Watching the readings on the wall, Kiah continued. She sped up slightly, reducing her stroke to only slide up and down the upper half of Emily's penis. As the readings grew higher and higher, she focused her tongue closer to Emily's sensitive cock head, which was now turning red and shining with spit. As the graph rose sharply, Kiah's tongue focused quickly on the girl's sensitive frenulum.

"Now Emily!" Dr. Lee called out. Emily squeezed her core and her thighs shook as she struggled to hold back her orgasm. Kiah backed off and Maria sucked encouragingly on the girl's tightening ball sack.

"Yes!" Dr. Lee exclaimed excitedly. Pride rose again in Emily's chest as she blushed. "You were able to hold off the orgasm under one second of stimulation. Now let's try for two"

Emily's chest sank. She thought they might be done. How long had it been? She seemed to lose track of time down here.

Kiah and Maria switched places many times as the session continued. First they made her hold back for two seconds, then four, six and eight. She was brought to the edge of orgasm by each girl in every configuration imaginable. Finally, as the heavy stress of the extended session continued, Dr. Lee announced that they would have one more. The goal was ten seconds.

As Kiah took her place below, she sucked the ball sack once again into her eager mouth. Above, Maria eyed Emily's tortured cock, the head now an angry purple as it glistened with the saliva of both girls. She began the practiced motion of licking the girl from base to tip, paying special attention to the head as she swirled her tongue around, bringing the Emily closer to her final edging session. She caught Dr. Lee's eye as the two exchanged a knowing glance.

Dr. Lee looked down at Emily. "You're almost there honey, I know you can do this. Focus on straining your muscles and holding everything in. Count out with me."

Maria gently sucked the tip of the penis as the meter rose for the final time. With the head in her mouth, she swished her tongue expertly against the underside of her cock head to bring Emily up to the edge. Emily's thighs and stomach shook violently as she tensed her body to hold everything back.

"One two threeEEE.." Emily counted together, her eye's locked on the doctors. The end of the word jumping in her throat as Kiah activated the vibrating function of her tongue ring, swirling her tongue against the straining ball sack. The plug inside her swelled, adding it's own vibrations to Emily's swollen prostate.

"Four, five six," The doctor continued forcefully, bringing Emily's attention back to her.

"Seven eight ninNNNE" Emily shrieked the word. Maria had swallowed Emily's straining pole as far as she could, making it nearly three-quarters of the way down. Emily's edging cock was forced into the girl's tight throat.

"Ten!" Dr. Lee shouted, Maria pulled off of Emily's cock sputtering as Kiah released her sac with an audible pop. Strings of saliva bridged between the angry red cock and Maria's mouth as it jumped involuntarily, Emily body straining against the overwhelming need to cum. Slowly, the need subsided and the girl relaxed in her restraints.

"You did it!" Maria shouted happily, saliva still dripping from her mouth.

"I'm so impressed Emily." Added Kiah as she stood up next to Maria.

"As am I." The doctor added. "I told you you could do it. I always knew you were the perfect subject for our research. I'm glad you're starting to believe in yourself as well."

As Emily was released from her bondage, she acknowledged their praise. But her excitement was dampened by the dull ache in her groin. She felt she had to relieve herself soon or she could be in pain. As the girls left the room, she held Dr. Lee back to express her concern.

"Hmm.. I understand Emily. The last thing we want is for you to be in pain. There might be something I can do. Please try to hold out until tomorrow evening."

With the doctor's assurance, Emily proceeded upstairs to a family style meal and later retreated to her warm bed. Tossing and turning, trying to ignore the throbbing between her legs she eventually drifted off into restless sleep.

12