Research Project Ch. 05

Story Info
Emily is offered some relief.
3.6k words
4.73
6.4k
11
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STletum
STletum
61 Followers

Emily lay awake in her bed the next morning and watched rain falling on her bedroom window, the gentle sound of the drops pattering against the glass. She rolled over to face the door, sighing. She had barely been able to sleep, the dull ache from her balls a constant reminder of the agreement she had made four days prior. Since then she had been the coordinated focus of a harem of talented and determined women all dedicated to teasing her in the most imaginative ways possible. She had been helpless and restrained for hours as they had their way with her. She lifted her covers to get a look at her bodies newly formed penis, a stream of precum stuck to the covers stretched out, catching the light. Emily was still getting accustomed to the sensory experiences her new growth provided her.

The urge to satisfy herself and bring much needed relief bounced around in her thoughts. But, something held her back. The thought of disappointing Dr. Lee carried an unnaturally strong weight, why was she so determined to make the doctor proud? It was as if disobeying the doctor's instruction was an unthinkable option in her mind.

To take her thoughts off of her body's desperate need, she rose from the bed and made her way to the empty kitchen, she could hear a soft conversation being carried the living room adjacent. After pouring herself a cup of coffee, she sipped it absentmindedly as she turned to enter the room.

Emily was surprised to see her roommates were all present, apparently having been up for a while. The conversation was paused as the group noticed Emily's presence in the doorway. Dr. Lee spoke first;

"Good morning dear," She began warmly. "I was just going over the concern you brought to me last night with the rest of the team. I think we've come up with a suitable course of action that won't affect our research. In fact, I think it may enhance the outcome."

Looking around the room, Emily noted the care and concern that was present on the girls' faces. She wondered what the course of action was they had arrived on, but the Dr. Lee didn't offer any further explanation. Looking back to the doctor, Emily replied.

"I'm sorry to be difficult, I really don't want to be the one holding everyone's progress back." She said timidly. "It's just, this is all so new to me. I never knew blue balls were a real thing, but now I think mine might actually be purple."

The room's atmosphere lightened at her lame joke. Always the supportive friend, Kiah offered a reassuring response;

"You aren't holding us back Emily, it's quite the opposite! Besides, if everything goes to plan this detour might even end up being better. I think you've actually improved our overall strategy."

"So what is this plan, exactly?" Emily asked, unsure if she really wanted to hear.

"You'll find out.." Mary added, in her usual teasing manner.

"It's just until tonight, promise." Ellie added.

"In the meantime, we all have clear schedules and the weather is crappy." Maria spoke up, smiling knowingly. "That means we have all day to spend together, so let's hear what the doctor has planned for us."

"Thank you, Maria." The doctor said, nodding at her. She continued; "Today I thought we could have some extra curricular activity, I think we should have an arts and crafts day!"

Emily's eyebrows furrowed and she tilted her head. Confused, she waited for the other shoe to drop. Nothing was ever that innocent around here.

"I've purchased a wide variety of paintbrushes of all sizes and shapes. Not just paint brushes, but soft bristled makeup brushes and just about anything you could think of. To go along with it, I've also procured a full color palette of edible ink." Looking over at Mary and Ellie, she added "I noticed how much you two enjoyed those."

"I'm not much of an artist.." Emily spoke up, still not quite putting together the doctor's plan.

"That's okay dear," Dr. Lee replied "today, you'll be our canvas."

"Oh.. right." Emily said, ashamed she hadn't realized sooner.

"C'mon! I'm excited!" Ellie called out, taking Emily's wrist and pulling her to her feet. Ellie and Mary skipped off down the stairs, dragging the stunned brunette behind.

Maria shook her head at Kiah, smiling at the immaturity of the two sisters. They collected the paint set and followed the sounds of giggling down into the lab.

Entering the research lab, the athletic pair walked in to see Mary and Ellie had wasted no time stripping Emily down and strapping her into the rack. She had been suspended upright in a starfish pose, her arms and legs outstretched secured at the wrists and ankles. Emily's full breasts were hanging off her chest, her cock and balls swinging gently between her legs. In this pose, every square inch of the girl's fair skin was exposed to be painted.

As Kiah spread out the array of brushes on the floor before them, Emily nervously eyed the vast collection. She jumped in surprise as Mary cupped her breast and lightly hefted it up and down.

"I call this spot!" She exclaimed. "I'm going to paint a beautiful sunrise!"

"No fair, I want the other one!" Ellie replied indignantly, pointing at Emily's other breast.

Emily watched as they walked over and selected a normal looking paint brush and some yellow paint.

"Well, I know where I'm headed." Kiah replied, holding a thin brush designed for intricate line work. She sat cross legged down in front of Emily, her face inches away from the girl's penis.

"Saved the best for me huh?" Emily turned her head around to look behind her, Maria was winking up at her as she pointed a brush at Emily's full round butt. Emily barely had time to register everyone's positions when she felt the cool touch of a brush make contact with her right nipple. The brush swirled around gently, applying a layer of cool paint directly to the perky tip of Emily's nipple. Ellie had begun applying a layer of yellow to the area. Emily gasped as Ellie blew gently across the skin, the icy sensation of her breath on the sensitive skin sent a shiver up her back as the paint was dried.

"Aw man, that yellow is terrible!" Ellie said, stepping back with a disappointed look on her face. "I should have gone for the cadmium yellow."

"Bob Ross does know best," Mary added, standing next to Ellie, head cocked with the tip of the brush in her mouth. "But that's the best part of this paint, remember? Watch!"

She strode over to Emily and before the girl knew what would happen, Mary leaned in and quickly took the painted nipple into her mouth. Emily squeaked as she reacted, wriggling her shoulders as she tried to free herself from the flutist's mouth. Mary was firmly attached however, and her skilled tongue danced expertly around her pink nipple licking up the edible paint. As Mary pulled back releasing the nipple with a pop, Ellie saw the paint was cleanly removed as she stepped forward.

"Ah that's the most fun way to fix a mistake, I'll be sure to make plenty more happy accidents." She quipped. With that the two girls got to work. Emily was unable to escape the tickling brushes against her round tits, moving away from one girl only gave the other better access. She squirmed back and forth between the two as they continued painting. Emily registered Maria's brush touch her skin as she begin to paint her butt cheek behind her.

Below, Kiah squinted at the jiggling cock and balls before her. Emily's squirming was causing her equipment to jump and shake. She reached up and brought one of the rack's spare arms in front of her. Placing the tip of Emily's semi-firm penis into a thin strap, Kiah lightly tightened it around the ridge just under her cock head. As Emily watched, staring wide-eyed down between her breasts, she saw Kiah move the arm so her penis was positioned up near her stomach. This left her balls hanging down in front of the smiling gymnast. Kiah pulled a silicone ring around the hanging sac, once again stretching the skin smoothly around the testes encased within.

"Perfect." She said to herself. "Now just need to apply a little base." She picked up a big fluffy powder brush. Kiah selected a skin tone edible powder paint and swirled the brush around. Reaching up to gingerly hold Emily's balls in her left hand between her thumb and forefinger, she lifted the soft bristles to Emily's smooth skin and began applying the powder in tiny circles.

Emily recoiled as the soft bristles tickled her testicles, unable to escape with her cock head strapped and her nuts in Kiah's grasp. Paying no attention to Emily's tortured reaction, Kiah continued applying powder to her brush and spreading it around until the sac was sufficiently covered.

Once Kiah was satisfied, she picked up the thin brush and applied some black paint to the tip. She began to delicately trace the thin lines of a henna pattern onto the smooth skin of Emily's scrotum. The faint tickle of the brush reverberated through Emily's balls as the intricate pattern grew across her sac.

The combined efforts of the girls quietly painting continued as Emily suffered in silence. Unable to contain her arousal, she had felt her erection growing steadily as the paintbrushes continued to tease her body. Taking notice, Kiah announced;

"Guess we don't need this anymore" She said as she unstrapped Emily's cock head.

Emily's penis now solid, stood firmly out on its own. The support was no longer needed.

"Just in time, I just finished up down here" Kiah continued, beaming proudly at the henna pattern which by now had spread across Emily's entire ball sack. "Guess I better finish the job."

Taking her finger, she lifted Emily's penis up and pinned it against her stomach, the underside of her cock now facing out. Kiah took the brush and painted a thin line up the underside of her cock, slowly making her way from the root to the very end. The line ended neatly at the narrow slit at the tip of her cock. Using her left hand to keep the underside of the cock exposed, Kiah continued expanding the henna pattern around her cock in either direction from the center line.

As Emily struggled to endure the teasing sensation of the brush tickling her sensitive cock, she heard Maria behind her.

"You had the right idea, I'm gonna try to get some better access back here."

Emily felt her butt cheeks being spread apart, the cool air suddenly kissing her butthole as it was exposed to the excited girl behind her. Maria had installed hand-like attachments to two more arms provided by the bondage rack. The attachments gripped her full cheeks and spread them outwards, allowing direct access to her asshole. Emily looked back nervously, instinctively flexing the muscles in her behind to try to cover her exposed shame, but the restraints held her cheeks apart firmly.

Maria reached between Emily's legs and took the powder brush Kiah had set down earlier.

"I think we need some of that back here too." She said, winking at Kiah. She quickly plunged the brush head into the crevice before her. Ruthlessly, she targeted the exposed anus with quick flicks and swirls. Emily shrieked and gasped as she tried to escape the brush mercilessly teasing her exposed hole, but the bondage held her firmly in place. Finally satisfied, Maria picked up two fan brushes and began spreading paint outwards from the crack spread before her.

Minutes turned to hours as the girls continued painting their captive canvas. Once Emily's body was covered head to toe in landscapes, abstract art and intricate henna. The girls stood before her admiring their handiwork.

"It's beautiful!" Mary cried clapping her hands together, the rest of the girls nodding in agreement.

"It is.." Maria agreed "Sadly, nothing lasts forever. I think it's time we get her cleaned up."

"Finally!" Emily agreed. Her body felt as if it was on fire from the extended teasing she had received. "I can't wait to get in the shower."

"Shower?" Maria asked smirking, her head tilted playfully to the side. "Who said anything about a shower?"

Emily's eyes widened in realization.

"Wait - please just let me wash it off. I can't take any more"

"Don't be silly!" Ellie said. "Besides, we have to get you cleaned and ready up for our evening activities."

The girls slowly approached Emily licking their lips. Emily's eyes darted back and forth as she nervously watched them approaching her painted body, suspended helplessly before them. Maria circled behind her and leaned in to whisper in Emily's ear.

"I think this will add to the experience." She whispered lightly, as she draped a blindfold over Emily's eyes.

"Wait, I need to be able to see!" She exclaimed, fear rising in her voice. Suddenly, a she felt a tongue make contact with the right side of her body and move up her ribcage, licking up a swath of paint from her skin. Emily lurched her body away from the tongue as her ribs were tickled..

.. Pressing her left breast straight into the mouth of another girl! She heard muffled giggles as the mouth eagerly sucked paint off of her nipple. Over and over the implacable mouths and tongues assaulted her entire squirming body in random locations. Well, almost her entire body. Her cock and balls remained faithfully untouched.

Emily's head turned frantically left and right in the darkness, trying to predict the next point of contact, but it was impossible to know. She knew there were only four girls in the room with her, but in her blindfolded state it felt like it could be as many as ten. She wriggled hopelessly as she tried to escape the endless barrage of licking and sucking. She cried out as two mouths clamped around her toes and enthusiastically sucked them clean.

Emily froze as she suddenly felt a wet tongue between her legs. Her body tensed as the tongue made it's way slowly up her crack passing over her painted butthole in the process. She felt the unmistakable stud on Kiah's tongue as it licked her from the bottom of her crack to the top again, freely accessing her deepest recesses as the girls cheeks were still held apart by the bondage rack. She was given a moments respite before Kiah dove tongue-first into Emily's rear entrance.

Emily arched forwards, desperate to get away from the invading tongue in her back door. Blindfolded, Emily had unknowingly thrust her penis right between the faces of Mary and Ellie who were anticipating her move. They quickly dove forwards and began cleaning the painted skin of Emily's cock, the only part of her body with paint remaining at this point.

Yelping, Emily pulled back as she tried to escape the pair of tongues which were cleaning her painted meat. As she pulled back she succeeded only in pressing her behind further into Kiah's waiting face. Kiah licked and slurped at the hole vigorously, far past the point where all the paint had been removed. Emily panted and shook as the last remaining paint on her body (and then some) was cleaned from her erection. Finally, the girls had finished cleaning Emily and they stood to remove her blindfold.

Emily blinked as her vision returned to normal, her eyes adjusting to the light in the lab. She saw the four girls smiling in front of her, their naked bodies were smudged with paint. Behind them Emily saw Dr. Lee standing behind them. She must have entered some time during the cleaning session.

"Did you have to blindfold me?" Emily asked indignantly.

Mary gave a sassy wink as she stuck her tongue out. It was purple.

"Emily, I want to assure you we are going to take steps to offer you some relief, as promised." Dr. Lee spoke, stepping forward to talk to Emily. "But as I'm sure you are aware, we can not offer you a full orgasm until we're completely ready."

Emily's face fell.

"However, I think we can relieve some of the discomfort you have been feeling." The doctor continued. "I believe your discomfort is due to the backup of your internal sexual organs, which have been working overtime as I'm sure you're aware. By draining you of your semen, we can relieve the pressure. Fortunately we can do this without the use of orgasms. In doing so, we will be able to get an exact measurement of your semen production. This will allow us to precisely select the time of your final exercise in order to maximize ejaculation without causing excessive discomfort. It was actually Kiah who figured that out. Excellent work Kiah." She added, nodding at the beaming gymnast.

Dr. Lee walked to a nearby control panel and continued; "Please relax, as I adjust your positioning within the rack."

Emily gasped as her body was tilted forward and her back was arched.. She was arranged into a downward facing dog position, arms outstretched in front of her with ass pointed up. She was rotated so her full round ass was facing the group of girls, her erection dangling between her spread legs pointed towards the ground. A drop of precum swung freely from the tip of her penis.

Emily was far past the point of embarrassment, the doctor had promised relief from the dull ache in her core that had plagued her from the moment she woke this morning. She eagerly presented her ass to the group as she heard the doctor approach her from behind. The doctor spread the familiar gel over her puckered anus, but it was hardly needed as it was still slick from Kiah's tongue. Emily felt the small black plug enter her with ease.

Inside Emily's anal cavity the plug gradually expanded deeper as it sought out it's target. Curving slightly, the device flattened itself against the wall of it's cavity. Emily's eyes widened as she felt the pressure applied to her prostate, saturated with her ever growing load. Slowly, the device sent waves of pressure across the swollen organ.

"Ooooohhhh my goddd" Emily groaned, her back arching further as she wagged her butt in the air, encouraging the plug. Her cock was swinging heavily with the added motion.

Entranced, the four girls stared quietly as Emily was stimulated at her very core. Their unblinking eyes watched the end of the plug sticking out from Emily's butthole wriggle and jump as it played with her. They could only imagine what was happening inside.

Dr. Lee approached Emily and slowly began to slide a fresh Aero device up the length of her trembling penis. Remembering what had happened last time, she attached an oversized collection unit to the end. Activating the device from her tablet, she stood back to watch.

Emily pressed her chin to her chest and looked back at her cock dangling, enveloped by the Aero device. As she felt the familiar rings form around her solid meat, her breathing intensified. The rings traveled again from her root to the tip of her penis, this time firmly squeezing her as they traveled down her length. Inside her ass, the plug increased the pressure applied in waves across her full prostate. Slowly, she felt fluid being pulled through her cock, encouraged by the two devices working in perfect harmony.

"Ahhhh.. what is happening??" She asked pleadingly.

"Shh.. just relax honey." Dr. Lee's voice carried over from behind her.

As the minutes ticked on, Emily began to shake in her restraints as the devices continued to milk semen from her organ. The collection unit slowly started to fill as the thick substance pooled in the bottom.

As Ellie watched Emily's cock tenderly milked before her, she noticed the smooth pink ball sack flexing rhythmically. Ever the trouble-maker, she picked up two of the fat soft-bristled makeup brushes from the counter next to her. Silently walking up, she delicately applied one brush to each of Emily's testicles. A quivering mess by this point, Emily could only moan in response.

"Nnnnuuuuhhhhh" She managed.

"Good thinking, Ellie." Dr. Lee encouraged. "Any additional semen production will be beneficial to this process."

Ellie continued expertly dual-wielding the brushes with her dextrous fingers, she swirled the soft bristles around the pulsing testicles as they expelled their load into the cock-milking devices.

STletum
STletum
61 Followers
12