Research Project Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what felt like an eternity to Emily, Dr. Lee finally discontinued the devices. Emily's body jerked involuntarily in response as the motion stopped and the plug returned to it's normal size. As she was righted, she leaned on Maria for support as she was let out of her bondage.

"Amazing.." The doctor said, her eyes darting across the screen as she analyzed Emily's semen output. "You've managed a 73% higher semen generation rate than the average human when normalized for duration. That puts you in the 99.999 percentile of people."

The doctor continued; "Based on these results I estimate that we'll be ready to proceed with our final exercise in three days."

'Three days..' The words echoed in Emily's head as she walked up the stairs, leaning on Maria and Kiah for support. She absentmindedly ate with the group as she thought to herself. 'Three more days.. and then I can cum.' She looked down at the bulge beneath her dress. She really needed to cum. At least the ache was gone.. for now.

12