Research Project Ch. 08

Story Info
The team completes their research project.
5.2k words
4.56
4.5k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STletum
STletum
61 Followers

Emily's dreams were restless. Flashes of erotic images and scenes raced through her mind as she tossed and turned in her bed. The faces and bodies of her beautiful companions cycled constantly through her mind, posing sexually and wielding countless instruments of pleasure. Paralysis took over her body as she was dragged forcefully through the onslaught of dissociative hazy memories that represent our best interpretation of dream-sleep.

Odd, unrelated imagery popped in and out of her mind, a peaceful mountainous countryside swam into focus. Gradually, Emily turned to look as she heard the sound of gurgling water. In the field a tranquil geyser sat surrounded by a rocky pool. Suddenly the geyser erupted, sending a majestic stream of water high into the sky. Still paralyzed, Emily stared in awe as water poured forcefully upwards, droplets gleaming in the sunlight. As Emily watched the wet ribbon float gradually sideways carried by the gentle wind, she felt the scene swimming back out of focus.

Sensation began returning to her body as the symbolic scene around her faded into the calm morning setting of her bedroom. Recalling the sense of paralysis from her dream-state, she was surprised to learn she was still unable to move her arms and legs.

"Ah, you're awake." Dr. Lee's voice called gently from the chair in the corner of her room. Emily had not registered her presence yet.

"Mmm, what's going on..?" Emily started groggily, lying on her back. She tried again but still found her limbs were unable to move.

"I apologize for the surprise, you were having quite the exciting dreams apparently." Dr. Lee explained, gently reaching out to lift Emily's wrist. There was a padded band fixing her wrist to the corner bedpost. "We couldn't risk something happening accidentally in your sleep. We were forced to restrain you to prevent you from stimulating yourself unconsciously."

"Oh.. I guess I understand." Emily replied, blushing as Dr. Lee stood to open the snaps holding Emily's wrists. Emily sat up and undid her ankles.

"Please get ready meet us in the living room, we have a bit of a tight schedule. Of course clothing is not needed today as well." Dr. Lee stood gracefully and left.

Emily showered and dried herself, making her way into the living room where the rest of the girls were lounging with breakfast and coffee. Emily walked over to prepare a bowl of cereal for herself when she was stopped by Dr. Lee. The doctor was holding a purple smoothie for her to take, and Emily sipped it gingerly.

"It's delicious! Thank you." She said with a perky smile.

"Of course. As it's somewhat relevant to today's activities, I'd like to tell you about the secret ingredient." Dr. Kim explained. "One of the outputs of our research so far has been the development of a serum which will aid in enhancing your arousal and sensitivity. You've been ingesting it in small amounts with your meals in order to build a baseline in your system and also help me fine-tune the recipe. In fact, all the girls have been ingesting it, although their doses were given by request once they had seen it in action. You may have already began to notice the results."

Emily's smile half faded as she awkwardly swallowed the sip she had taken a moment ago.

Dr. Lee continued. "Today you will receive the full tailored dose, which is contained in this smoothy. Please ensure that you drink all of it."

She took Emily by the shoulder and guided her back to the living room where the rest of the girls were.

"Ladies, we are going to begin this morning by going through the choreographed routine. We've each mastered our individual roles but we need to be sure we can put them together flawlessly."

Emily looked around blankly as she looked around the room at the girls intently nodding to the doctor's instructions. Her mind fogged with arousal as she registered the surreal sight before her, these four women were tenaciously practicing and rehearsing their roles. They were guided by a brilliant and creative director who had advanced research and technology at her fingertips. And they were all pursuing the optimal way they could combine their expertise to bring Emily the most intense orgasm possible. Emily's intimate regions which had been denied release for so long, throbbed and ached dully.

She looked down, her smoothie was half gone.

"Emily, this morning the girls will be busy, so I've prepared a special activity which should help your mental state prepare. We have set up a sensory deprivation tank which I have modified slightly. The tank will allow the rest of your serum to be administered while you gently relax. Ah good, I see you've finished your smoothie."

"The.. rest?" Emily asked. "I thought that was everything."

"The serum can be ingested as well as be applied topically." Dr. Lee continued. "You still need to receive your topical doses. Please follow me."

Emily followed Dr. Lee to a room in the basement where a futuristic tank of water was stationed in the center of the room. The tank had several hoses and had a doctors examination table next to it.

"Please, get on the table on all fours and face away." Dr. Lee instructed.

Emily's mind was too foggy to resist as she climbed her way onto the table. Her arousal had completely taken over as she presented her ass eagerly. Her back arched and her cock and balls dangled heavily between her legs.

Dr. Lee hummed softly as she collected hoses and instruments from a nearby tray. She attached a soft plug to the end of a tube and applied lube. Reaching out to Emily's ass, she spread the cheeks and slowly slipped the plug inside. Emily exhaled softly, the slightest groan escaping her lips.

"Please flip over" Dr. Lee asked next. She reached over to grab a thin silky rod, barely visible to the eye.

Emily quickly turned and pulled her knees up, her cock flopping onto her belly as she looked up at the doctor submissively. The doctor softly grasped the penis and lined the thin material up with the hole at the end of her tip.

"This material is impossibly soft but can still hold it's shape." The doctor reassured Emily. You will not even feel it going in. However, it will act as a wick, pulling liquid inside. This will allow the serum to be absorbed by the full tissue of your penis inside and out. Although the doctor said she would feel nothing, Emily's heightened arousal did allow her to feel a slight tickle as the material was gently slid in to her cock hole to the root.

"I think you are ready to enter." Dr. Lee said, turning to lift the lid of the chamber next to them. Inside, a viscous purple fluid rippled gently.

Emily slid over to the chamber, careful not to pull the hose attached to the plug in her ass. As she sat down, she felt her legs and pelvis submerge. The liquid was kept at precisely her body temperature. She felt the soft wick in her urethra absorb the serum deep inside her. Before she slid the rest of her body in, Dr. Lee reached down to strap her ankles to the base of the capsule. The doctor then handed Emily a futuristic headset. Placing it over her head, the noise cancellation activated and the outside world was shut out. Dr. Lee's hands gently guided her into the chamber until she was submerged entirely, Only her face floated above the surface with the visor covering her eyes. Her wrists were also attached to the base of the capsule restricting the movement in each limb. Finally, the enema was activated as Emily's ass was filled with the purple serum, now invading her from every angle.

Dr. Lee closed the capsule, isolating Emily within her sensory deprivation chamber. As Emily's body began to react with the aphrodisiac, she felt blood rushing to her erogenous zones. The tip of her cock tingled as did her pussy lips and her nipples. To her surprise, the visor came to life, a VR scene of an apartment faded onscreen and Emily looked around nervously.

She saw a thin woman with silver hair and lots of tattoos and piercings sat on a couch with goth attire on. The girl recited a few corny lines before making her way over to Emily's VR avatar's point-of-view. Emily looked down as the girl pulled the avatar's jeans down and exposed a penis. The immersion was so convincing that when the girl reached her tongue out and made contact, Emily was expecting to feel the sensation on her real penis. Frustratingly, her body actually floated gently in the deprivation tank. Her hands jerked against their restraints involuntarily as she reached up to touch herself.

Emily watched through the VR visor as her avatar was sucked thoroughly and ridden hard by the pale goth girl. Emily watched the final scene as the avatar lay on his back. The girl faced away and sat down on the cock, swallowing it with her asshole. Her milky butt bounced as she moaned loudly. The avatar reached out to pull her down hard, her ass taking him in to the hilt. He pumped furiously as he shot his seed deep into her ass. Emily tensed as she floated listlessly in the aphrodisiac fluid.

All morning, Emily watched scene after scene of carefully curated VR porn selections while floating in the tank. Time slowed as she was shown intense bondage, harem scenes, loving blow jobs, intense rough sex, all from the point-of-view of a participating party. The only commonality between the scenes was they each ended in a spectacular cumshot. She watched as her avatar came again and again in every way imaginable. She came deep in the throats of eager fellatrix's. She covered the faces and chests of women on their knees before her, as many as five at a time! She creampied asses and pussies of all shapes and sizes. All while her real body floated in the purple serum which surrounded her.

By the time Dr. Lee went to retrieve Emily from the tank, her higher brain functions had slipped away into a meditative state as she observed the stream of material before her. Dr. Lee patiently waited for the scene to end. The woman on-screen was on her knees, chest heaving as she used both hands to pump the cock in front of her. Her hands twisted skillfully as she wrang the slippery saliva covered pole from base to tip. Looking up, the actress pleaded for cum before sticking her tongue out and flattening it against the underside of the cock head. She moaned appreciatively as thick white ropes began to shoot down her throat. Closing her mouth around the head of the penis to suck down her reward, she continued milking the meaty pole with her hands. Emily watched, a line of drool trailing from the corner of her mouth as the woman happily swallowed the last drops of cum.

Dr. Lee reached in to unstrap Emily's wrists from the base of the chamber. Helping the girl to sit up, she carefully removed the headset. As Emily blinked slowly in the light, coming to terms with being removed from the chamber, Dr. Lee reached down to unstrap her ankles. Helping Emily slowly over the side of the chamber, she was laid on her back on the examining table next to the chamber.

Dr. Lee slowly raised Emily's legs up into the stirrups which she had set up. Reaching down, she gently pulled on the plug still buried in Emily's ass. Carefully, she slid the plug out until just the tip was left plugging Emily's asshole. A thin trail of purple fluid leaked out the side and down her cheek. Emily exhaled sharply as the plug was removed, the feeling of fullness in her bowels slowly leaking out out onto a collection pan the doctor had placed for her. She was left feeling empty and wanting to replace the sensation of being filled. The thin wick in her urethra had dissolved itself, soaked in serum.

Standing up shakily from the table, Emily leaned on the doctor for support. She was unable to think clearly or form sentences. Nodding with understanding, the doctor walked her down the hall to the restraint room, where the rest of the girls were waiting. As she looked around, she saw the restraints in the center of the room, the usual assortment of toys was scattered around the working surfaces. To her right, Dr. Lee was standing next to Ellie. To her left, she saw Kiah, Mary and Maria. Emily also saw they were standing in front of three new fixtures about waist high covered with sheets. The fixtures were located in front of the restraint system to the left right and center.

Dr. Lee helped her into the restraints wordlessly and Emily was supported once again by the whirring servos of the restraints which could position her however would be needed. As she was raised up, her knees were brought up to her sides and her cock dangled weightily beneath her. A drip of purple fluid ran neatly down and dropped off of the tip.

The doctor addressed her sincerely. "Emily, I don't have a whole speech prepared but I just want you to know I'll be here with you the entire time as we go through this final exercise. It's time for us to get started."

She continued "You're familiar with our portal system, I'll show you the latest application."

Reaching down, Dr. Lee once again slid the orange portal over the end of Emily's penis, cinching it firmly behind her around the base of her cock and balls. She walked over to the first fixture behind Kiah and unveiled it. On the top of the fixture was the small blue portal, and out of it flopped her semi-hard penis and balls. Pacing the few steps over to Mary's fixture, she uncovered it to reveal another blue portal, and another exact copy of the dangling package. Emily's eyes widened, realizing the implications as she watched the doctor reveal a third copy of her penis behind Maria's station.

Reaching down to lightly grasp the third cock she confirmed. "Emily, these are not replicas. These are real physical manifestations of your penis protruding through the portal between your legs." Emily felt her touch as she lightly lifted the third penis up. All three of the penises lifted slightly.

When this penis is touched it's your real, actual penis being interacted with. Just in a different physical location. In this case, three locations. I'll demonstrate." The doctor continued. She dropped the third penis and all three of them dropped and bobbed in unison. "Each station can be positioned and angled in any orientation for optimal access. This way we won't be in each others way!" She continued, adjusting the fixture to raise and lower the stand holding the third portal. The disembodied penis moved around as she adjusted it.

Emily's eyes widened pleadingly as the doctor walked back over to her. The doctor gently stroked her cheek before raising a ball gag to her mouth. Emily wordlessly opened her mouth to accept the gag, which was placed in her mouth and tightened around the back of her head. She looked around as the girls took their positions. Kiah and Maria kneeled before the portals to her left and right. They positioned the portals directly at mouth height. In front of her in the center, Mary kneeled and raised the fixture above her head, angling it so the testicles were swinging right before her face.

Emily was slowly rotated back as her back was arched and her pussy and asshole were presented to Ellie, who was kneeling before her actual body bound in the restraints. She was not angled so far that she couldn't see what each person was doing by looking around. Although she hadn't been touched yet, as she looked around the mere thought of her predicament was enough to begin causing her erection to stir. The three cocks jumped together and began climbing skyward as they gradually filled with blood. Emily breathed heavily through her gag, hardly believing that her release was about to be granted in this way.

Looking down she saw Mary rummaging through a pile of soft bristled paint and makeup brushes. Her nuts tingled with anticipation as she recalled the earlier treatment she had received, when they had mercilessly painted her. Not paying attention to Kiah, Emily was startled when she reached out and took the skin at the bottom of her scrotum, pulling it gently with her fingers down and outwards. Her smooth skin was flattened and stretched taut over the testes contained within. This was duplicated across each copy of the package.

"Here's your canvas" Kiah said, smiling to Mary.

"Thank you very much!" Mary replied, dipping a thin brush in their edible ink.

Emily shifted in her bondage helplessly as Mary began tracing intricate patterns over the tightly stretched skin. It was especially intense when the brush was gliding directly over the tender balls packaged underneath the skin. The sensation was increased by the serum she had drank and absorbed directly.

Failing to notice Ellie between her legs, she was startled again as the lubed probe she was now intimately familiar with was gently slid between her cheeks. She felt the shape shifting device come to life within her as it had during the concert two nights ago. Many feathered tips of all shapes and sizes advanced into her ass as they sought out the previously identified erogenous zones. Emily's hips were held firmly in place as she tried to escape the tendrils probing her anal walls, which were still dripping with the aphrodisiac enema that had just been drained.

Satisfied, Ellie turned and borrowed two fat soft brushes from Mary. She stood and gingerly reached out to apply them to Emily's sensitive nipples. The application of so many light tickling brushes was causing Emily's frustration to slowly mount. Mary continued covering the stretched sack with intricate patterns until the space was nearly covered. As the sensation became more and more unbearable, Emily finally felt the brushes in her ass retract. They were replaced with the relieving sense of fullness as the plug grew to fill her. At the same time, Mary stopped painting as Kiah dropped Emily's scrotum and it was instantly swallowed by Maria's hungry mouth. The feeling of tiny brushes all over her genitals had been instantly replaced with the satisfaction of relieving a hundred itches all at once. As the plug swelled in her ass and Maria continued sucking her testes, her erection stood proudly out of the portals. It was now firm and solid, the tip a darker pink than the rest of the shaft. On the two copies which were not being attacked by Maria, the testicles rolled and bounced as if being treated by an invisible mouth.

Kiah's tongue perked out of her mouth, as she used the tip to raise Emily's cock until it was pointing straight up at the ceiling. Each copy followed suit. Kiah positioned her tongue stud directly on the underside of Emily's cock head, where her frenulum was located.

With her cock pointed upwards, the underside of her cock was now presented to Mary who had picked up two fan brushes. She began to slowly run the brushes up and down the underside of the shaft before her. The brushes were dragged apart over the pink cock head which split between them as the pianist drew them down the rest of the shaft. The brushes tickled the ridge of the cock head which was held in place by Kiah's tongue on the first copy. Maria never stopped swallowing the tender balls as Ellie returned the brushes back to Emily's nipples. The tendrils returned from the plug in her ass, once again treating the inside of her ass to a precision attack of feathers, tips and light suckers.

In Kiah's mouth, her tongue stud began to morph and change. Made from the same material in Emily's plug, it flattened to cup Emily's frenulum neatly. As the tickling touch of the feathers across her body once again became unbearable, Mary moved the fan brushes and began tickling her sensitive cock head again. Unable to resist, Emily began to whimper softly through her gag.

Suddenly, Mary swiftly removed the fan brushes as Maria suddenly flattened her tongue and licked broadly from the base of her scrotum up to the tip of her penis. Kiah's flattened tongue piercing began to ripple subtly against the underside of her cock head as she slurped the rest of the head quickly into her mouth. Where moments ago there had been the agonizing tickling of brushes, there was now the warm wet relief of Kiah's mouth and Maria's tongue.

STletum
STletum
61 Followers
12