Research Project Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time within her ass, the tendrils retreated as the plug swelled to fill her again. This time it curved slightly upwards as it applied light pressure against her prostate. It began to lightly vibrate in synchronization with the tongue stud Kiah was still pressing against her frenulum.

As Emily's body took the sudden change of sensations into account, she felt a warm tingling form deep inside her core. Between the root of her cock and her vibrating prostate, something was awakening deep within her. The feeling began growing.

"We've got something!" Dr. Lee called out triumphantly from the monitor. "Steady, it's rising. Keep it stable."

The orchestrated movements slowed. Maria's tongue slid off her penis back down to her testicles which were promptly swallowed. Her tongue was replaced with Mary's fingertips on the base of her shaft, which provided light massage. The growing feeling in Emily's core was still with her, but not rising anymore.

"Perfect!" Dr. Lee called out.

Between Emily's legs, Ellie was face to face with her drooling cunt. Her slit was dripping both her own clear fluid as well as purple serum. As the rest of the girls maintained Emily's static arousal, Ellie leaned forward to taste the slick pussy in front of her. As the skilled flutist put her expert tongue to work on Emily's button, she was careful not to provide enough stimulation to cause her arousal to rise any higher. When her fingers were inserted, Emily's orgasmic metrics rose sharply, but the rest of the group compensated to stabilize them again.

As the rest of the group worked slowly (but never stopping), the focused efforts were now on Ellie's stimulation of Emily's cunt. Her mouth and hands gently worked her from the inside and outside as she gently. Although her arousal was not allowed to rise, it did seem to widen. With the added stimulation in her pussy Emily noted that the feeling was spreading throughout her entire pelvis.

With the pieces now in play and her readings dialed in, the group began playing Emily's building orgasm like a fiddle. They rode her up and back down from her peak of arousal. They switched from feathers, vibrators, mouths and hands to stimulate their assigned areas. The night ticked onwards as tongues lapped at her from every angle. Fingers massaged her inside and out as the plug massaged and vibrated her prostate. As time went on Emily's desperation grew and grew. She had been tied up for hours already, unable to express her desires through the ball gag. She knew she could only cum at the mercy of the girls around her.

As Ellie's hands withdrew from Emily's dripping pussy, she reached over to a toy she had previously selected. It was a thick rod curved upwards with an even thicker bulbous point. She gasped as her pussy stretched to accommodate the round tip and it finally slipped inside, closing around it the thick shaft. She felt fullness return to her cunt as the bulb was pushed further inside. When the vibration feature activated her arousal shot up. The team reacted quickly in response, slowing and backing away as Emily hovered on the edge. The bulb was angled away from her pulsing g-spot. Slowly the sensation receded. The girls slowly started up again until they stabilized her at the base of her arousal.

Behind her ear she heard Dr. Lee whisper. "Emily, we are here. We will now begin bringing you to your orgasm. I am going to count down the final moments. Although the girl's will be stimulating you with great intensity, you must hold out until the last moment. Remember, we trained you for this!"

Unable to speak, Emily nodded fervently in response.

"Good, dear. I know you can do it." She finished reassuringly.

Deep in the bowels of her ass, the plug vibrated against Emily's prostate with a low thrum. The intensity ticked barely upwards. Maria released the testicles she had been sucking and again lapped her tongue broadly up the bottom of Emily's cock, which was still held upwards by Kiah. Mary took the recently released balls and began swirling a pair of fat soft brushes around them. Ellie's mouth returned to Emily's clit, locking her lips around the sweet nub and teasing it with her tongue.

Emily felt her body respond as she began the slow climb towards release. The breadth of her arousal was all encompassing as she felt her body climb towards the peak. Ellie began pumping the bulb in her cunt slowly in and out, filling her completely and pulling it back to drag the vibrating bulb across her g-spot.

As Maria removed her tongue from Emily's penis, Kiah stopped propping the tip of Emily's penis up with her tongue and it fell forwards heavily. Maria leaned in and began to take Emily's penis into her mouth. As Emily penetrated deeper and deeper into the heavenly throat, she looked at Dr. Lee with alarm. The doctor wasn't even starting to count yet!

"It's okay Emily." Dr. Lee reassured her. She began counting slowly. Three to five seconds passed minimum between each count.

"One.."

Maria reached the halfway point of Emily's penis. Mary continued teasing her nuts with soft brushes.

".. Two .."

Kiah took the head of Emily's penis into her mouth. Emily's head swiveled in surprise.

"Three"

The vibrating plug in her ass cupped itself more firmly against her prostate. It was making essentially a vacuum seal around the erogenous zone, applying pressure and targeted vibration.

"Four.."

The plug began sending ripples of inflated rings up and down the length of the shaft. It gave the sensation of being slowly and tenderly fucked deeply in her ass as the tip vibrated her most sensitive spot.

"Five.."

Ellie increased the vibration on the bulb in her pussy. Rocking back and forth from penetrating her deeply to sitting directly on her g-spot.

"Six"

Emily strained in her bondage as she rapidly climbed towards her orgasm. She knew she would not be okay if this was taken away at the last minute as every other orgasm had been.

"Seven..."

Maria swallowed more of Emily's rock hard shaft, only an inch or two was still remaining. Mary dropped the brushes and began massaging Emily's nuts directly with her skilled fingertips.

"... Eight.."

Dr. Lee reached up to remove the ball gag from Emily's mouth.

Kiah's head began swiveling on slowly around Emily's cock, the head lodged firmly in her mouth. Her plump lips were tightly locked against the shaft as her mouth rotated around the tip.

Emily cried out. She had reached the peak of her orgasm and the only thing holding it back now was her tensed pelvic muscles. They strained against the onslaught of pleasure thrust upon her.

"Nine..!" Dr. Lee's count had slowed further.

Maria finished swallowing Emily's length whole without difficulty, as she had practiced. Her face pressed against the base of her cock, lips locked against the root. She bounced gently on the length of the cock, milking the shaft with her throat.

Kiah's athletic body bounced as her head swing vigorously around in circles, her focused attack on Emily's cock head unmatched. Her ponytail swing wildly around in circles behind her head.

Mary continued kneading and gently pulling Emily's testicles, which immediately retracted themselves tightly upwards whenever released.

Inside Emily's pussy the vibrator had reached maximum intensity. Ellie leveraged it firmly against her g-spot as she rhythmically sucked Emily's clit from the outside, her tongue probing the button in a frenzy.

Emily's glutes flexed violently around the plug invading her ass. Inside her, it ruthlessly fucked her ass with inflated rings as it pressed her prostate, vibrating deeply within her.

"Ten!"

Emily's eyes shut tight as the coordinated symphony of pleasure crescendo ed around her. Her cry began as a high pitched squeal as the orgasm reached her pussy first.

"EeeeEEEEEEEE" Barely squeaking sound out of her throat with effort as she strained against the pleasure in her cunt. Clear began to surge outwards around the stem of the toy inside her. She had never squirt before but she definitely was now.

EeeeeeeeeEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH" The nonsensical sound evolved into a deep guttural groan as the orgasm continued to crash through Emily's body. In front of her as Mary continued to massage her nuts, the first thick rope of cum shot cleanly over her head landing all the way on Emily's stomach.

To her left, she saw Kiah's cheeks fill immediately up with cum from the volume of the first shot as it dribbled out around her cock head. Kiah was still enthusiastically attacking Emily's cock head as she came.

To her right, Maria still had Emily's cock to the base and the first shot of cum was pushed forcefully down her throat which she swallowed eagerly. She gave two quick bobs of her head and planted firmly at the base in time for Emily's second shot which was also eagerly swallowed.

"Oh my god I can't stop cumming!" Emily cried as cum continued to shoot from all three copies of her cock.

The pair of cocksuckers were unrelenting as they sucked and slurped greedily as rope after rope was delivered from the Emily's deprived cock. Not wanting to miss out, Mary continued massaging the cum from Emily's balls and had also planted her mouth daintily at the tip of Emily's penis and was lapping directly at the slit as cum continued to pour out.

After a full minute of prolonged orgasmic peak, the spasms began to grow further and further apart. Kiah and Maria's mouths began slowly letting up the pressure as Emily's cock was gradually pulled from the depths of Maria's throat. The ropes of cum slowed to small streams and spurts as the long orgasm slowed. The vibrators were gradually reduced and finally shut off, as Emily's body lay twitching in the restraints. Maria reluctantly released the now softening penis from her mouth, as it flopped downwards.

Emily's eyes fluttered with euphoric pleasure as the last of her strength left her body. The last thing she saw before passing out was the cheerful celebrations of the girls around her. She smiled blissfully as she drifted off into the first restful sleep she'd had in a week.

12