All Comments on 'Reservoir of Power Ch. 02'

by SisterRobin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8almost 8 years ago
Too...

Friggen CUTE! You're a fantastic writer, SR. Fell in love/became obsessed with Artiface. This one is starting to suck me in, too!

SC8

redlion75redlion75almost 8 years ago

have I missed where the nonhuman part has come into play? so far this has just been a romance with no sign of nonhuman action.

cayoviolistcayoviolistalmost 8 years ago
Okay, You've Hooked Me!

You've written a really compelling story, now get on with where it's supposed to be going! I enjoy a well-written romance and this is shaping into one. I am curious as to how the nonhuman element will come into play. (I'm going to assume until you prove otherwise that it will involve bears. Those hints are becoming much less than subtle.)

Also, it seemed a bit ridiculous that a family of raccoons would take up residence in a mostly-filled-in firepit. I understand that raccoons like cozy places, but unless the yard was heavily overgrown or the pit was far too deep for typical fire use I can't imagine any raccoons with a well-developed sense of self preservation moving into a shallow hole in the middle of an exposed area. (Unless they had built tunnels in it, but now we're back to the depth issue.) For comedic effect it was an okay element, but I thought it a bit over the top.

Anyway, nitpicking aside, I'm enjoying the story and will be waiting for the next chapter.

Hellfire23Hellfire23almost 8 years ago

How about Green Teddy as a skate name?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
were-bears

this is going to be a good one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Omg

I don't want the story to be over any sooner or for the build up to be any quicker I just want your chapters to come quicker because I literally can not wait to see what's going to happen the pace you're placing the story is amazing but I need you to update sooner because I really can't wait any longer I'm dying here Please write immediately

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous