All Comments on 'Resetting Life Ch. 05'

by Inkysquid718

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Feed us more :)

Congrats, very erotic and well written stories, but you need to elaborate more and tell us what happened dude... Did Katie got pregnant?!? How did your mom accepted that you are screwing the step-sister that she hates???

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
fantastic story

I loved it and would like to read some more of this couples life together. Are there any babies in your thoughts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Must be crazy not wonting more of this

Man am I glad to see this has a happy ending even though dad didn't support you as directly as expected (or hoped). The main thing is that you still love and care for each together and have a happy life together regardless of what others think (as it doesn't concern them one bit). The only regret is that mom didn't get what she deserves, physical abuse on women is never the right thing to do no matter the circumstances. And of course we want to read more about your life and joint experiences you two had whilst living in paradise.

5* of course and hope to read more soon!

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesarabout 7 years ago
Great finish! Hope to see more.

Some readers may demand more from the series but I say it's good that it's over. I understand their excitement but ine dimensional stories like Incest romance can get so much long already before it becomes mindless droning. Your stories are remenscent of stories by Mused and to some extent Xarth. And that's a huge compliment. Keep it up. Hope to see more from you!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 7 years ago
Brilliant ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

What an amazing story you have given us, it had everything from drama, suspense, romance, love and yes Incest. Great storyline and characters and the ending of the story was also good plus I think secretly the father was happy in knowing that his daughter left to be Eric knowing that he loved her like no other and being a half cast she didn't really fit in at home or with his Chinese neighbors.

BigBillNBigBillNabout 7 years ago
Absolutely adorable and brilliant! *****

You did a fantastic story & yes it's sad that society's views is just plain wrong. The fact that she's HALF SISTER, makes your life much easier. I want to read more on you both: kids, marriage etc. but definitely more love and you put your mother in her place. No one should ever EVER become an abuser to another member of family or outside if Family! Reading what she went through brought back my own experience as a child.

Can't wait to see your next few chapters!

"Patience is the Virtues of Life, Grasshopper!"

Loverboy143Loverboy143about 7 years ago
Great story..!

Amazing one, I love the chemistry between Eric and Katie. Katie's love and dedication to Eric is very outstanding. Great ending, I kinda anticipated Katie moving out on her own because dad being old-school traditional Chinese and mother holding a grudge against her. Somehow he already may have idea about what's going on between Eric and Katie, perhaps it's the reason he didn't protest her moving out.

Once again, great one.

Mwm2106Mwm2106about 7 years ago
From a friend..been there.

Like everyone, so glad you two are together. Sometimes it is meant to be. Sometimes life takes a different curve to the 'norm', and as we all know 'the norm' is not always roses, seems to be the exception now-a-days when it is.

There is an innate sense to act and Be 'the protector' of your sibling, of each other throughout life, which is something that starts from the very beginning of two lives. Who else can share the growing years, the earliest of years of developing one's personalities, one's learning of how to relate to others, to share life's family experiences - good or bad. The 'good' times, the good experiences for a brother and sister's growing up periods only add to their love and fond memories, while the difficult times that often occur within families tend to draw them even closer to each other as they stand together to fight off what is their common enemy that is causing them pain. When you Add these shared parts of life to that of what later sometimes becomes adult love, it is something that 'normal' relationships can never reproduce in exactly the same way. These, when they develop, can be the strongest of bonds. Wishing you both the best in the years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I loved every moment of it! Beautiful story with a wonderful ending, yay ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Couldn't put it down!!!

I just want to say you did a hell of a job with this story. Normally I don't do any kind of reading unless I absolutely have to but this story sucked me in. You may have opened a door for me to become a more avid reader. Loved it, great job!!!

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

What an absolutely wonderful love story. There is nothing better than knowing it is true and that you and your sister are truly living that happily ever after. Though the story with your author notes at the end were wonderful I just wonder as others do how your relationship is weathering the test of time.

An update would be appreciated by all. Well done 5++stars

Carp2021Carp20218 months ago

How about an update on the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous