Resetting Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,075 Followers

"I understand to a certain degree, daddy." I said as I ate another piece of pork. I covered my mouth as I chewed and said, "But, you don't know how happy we were. You don't understand how we felt."

"How so?"

"Eric has always been different from anyone else in the family. I am definitely different. Together...we were different, but it was a good different. That in it of itself was what made us happy. We weren't looking to make any waves for the family. We both knew it was taboo, but deep down it didn't matter at the time." I said. I shrugged my shoulders. "Sure, I know it isn't good for the appearance for this family, but I will never understand that. I know you and anyone else in this family won't ever understand. Honestly, I don't really care anymore if you or the family understands or approve."

My father nodded slowly. "Well, I may not understand to a certain point, but I can appreciate happiness. Perhaps in another life you two can be together." He started walking out of my room. He paused slightly before he shut the door, "It is a shame though, and you two did look good together."

* * *

* * *

* * *

* * *

Seeing Katie brought out an old desire in me. That month away from her had made me realize how much I needed her in my life. My apartment was growing larger and lonelier each day that passed after seeing Katie. I paced around like a caged animal as I was hungering for her touch again. I grabbed my keys, my jacket and started out to Brooklyn. I grabbed my phone while I was navigating the New Jersey traffic and dialed Katie.

"Come on...answer." I mumbled as I plugged the phone into the speaker system.

"Hello?" Katie's voice came through the speakers.

My heart melted for a second, I regained composure and avoided a large tractor trailer that cut me off. I cursed under my breath.

"Eric?" she whispered her voice barely audible from the roar of a subway.

"Hey, Katie." I said. "What are you doing?"

"Heading into the city with mom, dad and aunties."

"I need to see you."

"I can't right now, Jenna. It is a family shopping thing."

"Jenna?" I asked puzzled.

"If you want to meet up, we are going to the store around 34th street. Sure, sure...we can have lunch at the Starbucks. We can even go shopping for your brother. I know you have been wanting to buy him that coat." She said cryptically.

With her message received I stepped harder on the accelerator of my Jeep. "Ok, I will see you there. Look for me around the coat section."

It didn't take long for me to get into the city after that. I rushed to the place that Katie had instructed me to meet with her. I had dressed very neutrally that day. With a heightened awareness, I made my way into the shopping mall and towards the men's coat section. As I dodged in and out of the sections of coats, I finally saw her. Katie. She was wearing a skirt that ended passed her knees with brown leather cowboy boots on. She had on a purple coat that hugged her body and curves with a scarf still around her neck. My heart was racing as she casually walked through the sections of coats scanning for me. I raised a hand and waved to her. She spotted me and smiled.

"Eric." She said softly as she met me at the corner of one of the sections. Katie glanced around to make sure our family wasn't around and wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me in for a hug. "The parentals and aunties are three floors up looking for new dishware. They are going to have lunch at the bistro up there."

I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. I took a deep breath and drowned in her amazing scent. "It felt like ages since we were together."

She pushed back a little to look up at me, "Sorry about the cloak and dagger stuff. Dad was right next to me. And you know..."

"Yes, we aren't allowed to be together."

She nodded, "I miss you."

"I miss you too, Katie." I said quietly. Even though the mall was packed with people and the roar of the ebb and flow of people rushing to find bargains drowned everything, it felt like the world can hear us being together. "Ever since we were together in front of NYU, I couldn't get you out of my mind. You're right, we need to be together."

Katie smiled and placed her head on my chest. "You don't know how good it is for me to hear you say that."

I kissed the top of her head and can see our being together was making no effect on the other shoppers which comforted me. I ran my hands up and down her back. "You feel smaller."

"I haven't been eating much since you left."

"Me leaving you made you like that?'

She looked up and rolled her eyes, "That and the stomach bug I had. Gawd, you must think you are some sort of stud, eh?"

"Not for other women, just for you."

She leaned up and kissed me softly on my lips. "I had Jenna come meet me here, in case dad is wondering where I went."

"Good thinking."

"So, what is it that you want to do?" she whispered as she rubbed my chest with her little hands.

"I don't know."

"I don't want to live our life in secrecy."

"Me neither."

Katie rests her head on my chest. "Dad had a little talk with me. He tried to explain that this was the only way, but I basically told him I don't care. I don't care anymore, Eric. I'm so sick of being sad without you. I'm not trying to be some sort of love sick teenager, but it is truly how I feel. I am done being pushed aside by everyone like an inconvenience."

"No, I agree with everything you are saying." I reached down with my hands and gave her perfect little ass a squeeze. "God, I miss you in my arms."

She pushed off my chest. Katie straightened her outfit and took a deep breath. She looked me in the eyes and smiled, "I have to go now before dad starts to track me down. I'm going to have lunch with Jenna."

I nodded, "I have a flight out to Colorado for a week. I'm doing a product shoot out there and will be really busy. Whatever you decide, I will support you with everything."

Katie nodded, "Ok, we can talk when you come back."

We both stood there and lingered for a brief moment. I reached out with a key to my apartment and handed it to her. Katie looked at the key and smiled. She leaned in and kissed me quickly before walking away.

* * *

That week away from Katie was torture. But, with work, it filled my find with other things I needed to prioritize. I sit in the cab as it drove me back to my apartment from the airport. I looked through my phone and found no messages or emails from Katie. With the time being almost midnight, I wasn't going to wake her with trivial things. The cab pulled up to my building, I paid and got out. The cool winter air was refreshing as I hauled my bags from the cab into my apartment. I unlocked my door and stepped into home. I took a deep breath like I usually do and paused. There was a different scent in my home. I looked around as I took my jacket off and set my keys down onto a counter. When I reached my bedroom, I found Katie sleeping in my bed. My heart nearly split in half.

Katie stirred from her sleep. She sat up and smiled, "Welcome home."

"You're here!" I exclaimed as I rushed into bed and held her tight to me.

She wrapped her arms around me. "I left."

"I see." I said as I kissed her cheeks, her little nose and her lips. "Oh my god, I can't believe you are here."

Katie held my joy back and gave me a serious look. "Listen to me, Eric. I packed my things a couple of days after you left for work. I told dad that I can't stay with them anymore. I told them I didn't care about appearances. I was going to leave and be with you, with or without his blessing."

"What did he say?"

"Nothing," Katie said simply. "He smiled and moved out of my way."

"So, you're here now."

"Yes."

"With me?"

"Of course," Katie said. She kissed my lips. "I'm yours forever."

I threw the covers off of Katie. She smiled and laid back into the bed. She was wearing a soft pink nightie. She ran her hand onto the neckline of the nightie and pulled it down displaying her perfectly shaped breasts. Katie ran another hand down to the bottom of the nightie and pulled the silky fabric up. She took my hand and placed it on her perfectly shaved mound. My eyes closed as a moan hissed through my lips.

"Kiss me." She demanded.

I leaned down and kissed her deeply. I felt her tongue shoot into my mouth searching for mine. I twirled my tongue around hers. She was frantically pulling my clothes off my body as I played with her breasts, running my fingers around her erect nipples. She moaned and giggled with delight when she freed me of my clothes and looked down at my erection.

"My, my...aren't you excited to see me."

"Yes!" I said and dove onto her.

Our exchange of kisses and touches were fueled by our anticipation and thirst for one another. I ran my hand down her body and touched her silky legs. She parted her legs slightly, signaling that she wanted more than just touching. I obliged with running my fingers on the inside of a thigh and then found her amazingly wet pussy. When fingers made contact with labia, Katie let out a loud moan. A moan of satisfaction. A moan of gratification.

"Oh yes. Oh yes." She moaned as I rubbed her labia. My fingers found her clit and touched it ever so softly in little circles. Katie leaned her head back and bit her lips. "I have been dreaming about you and your hands. I wanted those hands between my legs more than you can imagine."

"I wanted you more than you can imagine." I said to her.

Katie reached down and began to stroke my erect cock. Her hands were so soft and warm. She stroked with a tenderness that made it seem more sensual than sexual. She kept perfect eye contact with me as we both stroked and rubbed one another. Katie bit her lips. Her breathing quickened. I can see her take quick shallow breaths as I rubbed her clit closer and closer to orgasm.

"Not yet." She said and sprung up from the bed. She peeled her nightie off and pushed me down onto the bed. She positioned herself over me and lowered her perfect pussy above my face as she proceeded to devour my cock. I heard her slurping and sucking wildly at me. I looked up at her. The tiny labia she had were dripping from my touches. I extended my tongue out and touched it to her clit. Her body reacted by shaking as I continued to twirl and twirl my tongue around her. My tongue slid from her clit, down the length of her pussy and I penetrated her with my tongue slightly. I darted my tongue in and out before pulling it back up to her clitoris. "Fuck," escaped her lips that were still wrapped around my cock. My tongue found just the right place as Katie began to grind into my mouth. Feeling her desire and pace, I licked and tongued her with more force. My arms and hands wrapped around her perfect thighs as I gripped them harder than I have ever gripped before.

"Don't stop. I'm going to cum!" She announced.

I didn't. I licked her as fiercely as I could. Her body shook. Katie stopped sucking my dick now. She sat back with her pussy on my face, staring straight into the ceiling as I brought her to climax. Her pussy poured with her juices as shivers ripped through her. I barely caught her when she slumped off of me and down onto the bed with a dull thud. I smiled and got up. I pulled her legs apart.

"Wait..." she pleaded.

I didn't listen. I plunged into her savagely. Her body bolted back from the force. She gasped and gripped her hair as I drove home my need for her. I pumped. Each pump of my cock into her rocked her little body off the bed. Katie gripped the covers to keep from falling off and held her position for me. I looked down at her. Her sweat covered face was still pretty even though some of her soft hair was matted to her face. She learned my pace quickly and braced for each impact of our bodies against one another. Her gasps grew into loud moans.

"Yes."

I drove deeper.

"Yes." She moaned louder.

I drove harder.

"Fuck me, Eric."

I drove in quickly.

Katie closed her eyes letting out a silent moan as I was pushing her closer and closer to another climax. Her eyes were rolling into the back of her head from my continuous pumping. The walls of Katie's pussy tightened a vice-life grasp on me. I pulled and it sucked me deeper into her. Her legs wrapped around my body, pulling me in and keeping me from pulling out. I couldn't hold it anymore. I grunted loudly.

"Fuck."

"Yes! Cum baby! Cum for me! Cum!" She yelled.

I erupted into her. Cum poured out of my cock in streams. I feel the hot liquid pour from me, filling her pussy as I kept pumping my cock into her. Her body tensed and came as well. Our bodies entwined in ecstasy, we gripped and clawed at each other as we both climaxed together. We drowned in our bliss together. Our heads swirling with pleasure. Our bodies shaking from our love making. Our hearts racing together quickly. As I expelled every last drop of me into Katie, I pulled away from her and slumped onto the bed, drained from energy, but fulfilled with the love we had for each other once again.

Katie pulled my right arm out and snuggled into the crook of my body and rests her head on my chest. She made little mewing noises as she came down from the orgasmic high we both just experienced. "Oh my god Eric, you fucked the shit out of me."

"Sorry." I said tiredly.

"No...it's ok. We both needed it." She said as she ran her hand along my body.

I leaned down and kissed the top of her head and ran my hand along her naked back. "I still can't believe you're here."

"Nor can I."

I laughed tiredly and smiled as I felt her little hands caressing my softening erection. "Are you asking for round two already?"

She shook her head. "No, just admiring it."

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked.

"I don't care. It's up to you."

"Oh yeah?" I said as the idea of having Katie to myself began to stir my erection once more.

Katie giggled as she entertained me but stroking my hardening member slowly. "I'm here. I won't go anywhere else. I love you."

I held her close, "I love you too, Katie."

* * *

The weeks following the arrival of Katie went without problems. My parents didn't contact me outside of the one phone call from my father declaring that she was my problem now and if we visited, it was to be away from the home. The funny thing was that he wished us happiness and good fortune. There was a sound of happiness in his voice before he hung up. But, there wasn't much contact after that. It was an ending that we didn't think we could have predicted, but inside, we both knew this was the right one.

I sit at my desk working on editing photos and checking incoming emails for more work. I looked up seeing Katie come out of our bedroom dressed cutely. She had on black tights, boots up to her knees and a tight fitting blouse. She looked at me and smiled. I winked at her and she struggled to wink back. She has always had problems with winking. When I laughed, she rolled her eyes and walked towards the kitchen.

"Eric, I packed your bag for your flight to Boston."

"Thanks babe."

She poked her head out from the kitchen and smiled when I called her babe. She blew a kiss and ducked back into the kitchen to fix herself lunch for school. "I will be able to rush back before you leave so I can see you off. How long will you be in Boston?"

"Three days for a shoot."

Katie stepped out of the kitchen and stood there playing with her fingers. "I won't have school. Do you think I can come along and help?"

I shrugged, "I don't see why not. I will trade my ticket in for two cheaper seats."

Katie hopped about clapping in joy. She scooped her bag of books and started out the door. "Don't leave without me, hon! Love you! See you soon!"

I watched as she shut the door. I took a deep breath and smiled. Life was finally bliss.

* * *

Thank you all for hanging in there and following my story. To be honest, it was a pleasure to write for you. My half sister and I are living happily in Hoboken, NJ. She graduated NYU and is now working within a local law firm. I am still continuing with my editing and photo services as per the story. Contact from family was very limited after all this had happened, but my sister and I are very much happy together and living life like a normal couple. Hope you guys will enjoy some of the other stories I post on this awesome website. Comment and like! Those keep my creative drive going!

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,075 Followers
12