Resident Evil: Infection Pt. 12

Story Info
Ada Wong needs a 'sample' from Vincent.
6.7k words
4.69
5.4k
8
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, franchises, developers etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own Resident Evil or any of its characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Ada Wong

Resident Evil: Infection Part 12

An erotic Resident Evil fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, anal, inter.

* * *

'How long has it been?' Vincent Pierce thought to himself as he stared up at the dull roof of his quarters of the BSAA facility he has known as his home since... Well, he couldn't even be sure now. Weeks? Months? Longer? He had no concept of time and hadn't seen actual sunlight or the outdoors since his arrival here. A daily schedule of meals, exercise, training, and testing. On, and almost daily bouts of sex. Wonderful, hot and heavy sex with stunning beautiful women which wasn't such a bad thing overall, if not for the constant threat that this sexually charged virus within him could potentially kill him if any oversized erection wasn't taken care of quickly.

A part of him wondered if they were even working on a cure for him any more. Maybe just keeping him locked up like this to let the virus take full control so they could just take him out? His more perverted side thinking a conspiracy theory that they'd found a cure ages ago but the women are keeping him here a good time. But that was likely just his mind making up stuff, like that wild vivid dream the other night where he fucked a woman he'd never met before.

In any case, the day's schedule was over with. So just time to fall asleep and do the whole thing all over again...

Except the low night lighting isn't supposed to just switch itself off.

"The fuck?" Vincent sat up, just in a pair of baggy pants that served as nightwear as he got up. Glancing about in darkness before he moved over to a survival pack in the corner. Guess it was time for all the training he's been given to be put into place. Using a little torch to examine the room, and scanning over the door. It was also not usual for the door to be powered down as it appeared to be. Approaching, he carefully moved it and sound the door indeed unlocked, and able with a bit of grunting to slide it open. The hallway suspiciously dark as well.

Shakily, he put the backpack on and kept the torch in one hand and the only weapon he had been allowed of a small, somewhat blunt, combat knife in the other. Peering back out into the hallway before he cautiously headed out down the corridor. There was something very, very wrong about this all. His first instinct was to try and find some help from BSAA agents. Jill or Rebecca or someone, anyone. If he'd bothered paying any attention to when he was escorted out of the room, he would have been better heading off in the other direction than the one he was using.

The good news was he did soon find a guard. The bad being that guard was unarmed, knocked out and laying on the floor. Right out in the open near a corner which, if Vincent had followed his training, he would have seen was an obvious trap. Of course, he didn't. Hurrying over and kneeling down, putting down the knife and unhelpfully shoving and shaking the man. "Hey! Hey buddy! I need you to wake up! Something's going on!" He whispered to the out of it guard.

"Why yes, yes it is." A seductively toned voice said from the corner he didn't look around. The barrel of a gun pressing into the side of his head. "Hands up, Mister Pierce. Then up on your feet. Slowly." She firmly ordered, clearly not kidding around.

"Don't kill me!!" He whined, doing as ordered as he still held the torch.

"Good boy..." He could hear the smirk on her voice as she moved behind him, the gun pressed on the back of his head. "Walk. And no tricks, Vincent..." She ordered, pushing with the free hand on her back to make him move.

Vincent doing as he was told, and being moved through darkness into a side room. A security office with computers and monitors, along with desk, table and other equipment of high specs and expense. The metal grate of the overhead ventilation system opened up and hanging down. Messages on the screens showing 'SYSTEM OVERRIDE', 'SECURITY DISABLED' and 'POWER OFF' along with others. Suspicious small pieces to technology pulled into computers, clearly hacking and overriding the BSAA security. Along with a small kitbag with a crossbow resting beside it.

Pierce was shoved down onto a chair. "Don't. Move." The woman warned, stepping away just to lock the door before she removed her night-vision goggles. Flicking the light switch as Vincent hissed, having to blink to adjust to the brightness. "Now, I'm sure you have questions..." Ada Wong smirked as she put her gun back into her holster. The Chinese-American descended spy clad in a pair of hugging, black pants that hugged to her shapely rear, and a loosely buttoned red shirt that gave a glimpse of her impressive bust. "The name's Ada Wong. And all you need to know is that I'm just here for a sample. So, let's get your cock out and get on with it." She bluntly said, putting her hands, clad in long black gloves, onto those rounded hips as she looked him over.

"Excuse me??" Vincent questioned, as he indeed had a lot of answers that he needed about this. "You kidnap me, hold me at gunpoint, and it looks like hack into every security this place has... For what? To have sex with me??"

"Clever boy..." She still had that sexy smile on as the infamously mysterious, double and triple crossing spy approached him. "I've been watching you for a while, Vincent. Seeing the tests you and those lucky girls do... And I know what it takes to get a sample out of you. So let's not beat about the bush about this." She put a hand on his shoulder. Deliberately leaning forward so his eyes got a close view of her rounded Asian tits as they slightly jiggled. "I'll give you a good time, you give me a sample so I can take away. Deal?"

His body responded before his mind could. Not for the first time in his life thinking with his dick as an instant, massive hard-on sprung out to make his pants burst apart. His cock, fat and already pulsing, enhanced in length and thickness by the virus he was infected with. Requiring him to reach a climax before pain overwhelms him. "Y-Yeah... I can take that deal." Vincent all too eagerly agreed with a nod, staring at Ada's chest just as she'd planned.

"I knew you would..." She said with a gorgeous little laugh, seeing how she's wrapped a man around her finger and far from the first time as well. "Like I said, I've been watching you in action. Jill, Claire, Sherry, Rebecca... Quite the list of talented women... Would make a lot of men very envious..." She moved, slipping down to her knees in front of him. A long gloved hand grasping his erection as she gave a first round of pumps to make him sigh in instant pleasure. "I might have re-watched a couple tests that I hacked into the CCTV feed of here and there... All about knowing your target. So just play nice with me Vincent, and I'll let you go... Once I get my sample..." She said, using the other hand to tap a curious looking tube on her hip belt.

"Mmmmmm... Considering you might blow my brains out if I refuse? Yeah, sure, I'm agreeing to this!" Vincent wisely consented, as he already moaned from her pumping hand. "I'd die anyway if I don't... Mmmmm! Get someone to take care of this damn dick anyway!"

"Are you so sure? Regardless, I'm glad you see things my way. Now what was that? Blow you? Don't mind if I do..." Ada smirked again before she leaned in. Making him groan as she gave a long lick up the underside of his huge shaft. Swirling around the top for a slow motion as she stared up with focus. Her hand pumping the base as she licked across the tip to make him moan. A slide across the top slit before she lifted up just to spit down onto him. Using the gloved hand to stroke her saliva over his pole. "Nice to know this erotic virus in you doesn't make your dick taste any different. I wonder if it feels odd inside my mouth?" She was clearly toying with him, as she knew all about his condition and what it would take to make him cum. Which is why she opened her mouth and took his rod inside with a groan of her own. Her full and, surprisingly for a wicked spy, soft lips stretching around his vast size as she wrapped around him. Still keeping a grip of the base as she looked to get the first stage of this 'extraction' completed promptly.

"MMMMMM... Good to know... Ahhhhhhh... I'm living up to expectations..." Vincent went along with it. Quickly forgiving the beautiful Asian sucking on his big white cock for holding him at gunpoint moments before as he moaned out, as perhaps any red blooded male would. Watching as her gorgeous face already moved smoothly along his big shaft. The spy double teaming his rod with her slurping mouth and a stroking palm. "AHHHHHH... MMMMM... Might be some hope for me yet if I've got 'fans'... MMMMMM! Tuning in to watch me..." He said, not quite sure what to make of hearing that she'd hacked in to watch him fuck other women. But her claims of studying him seeming to be true as she worked back and forth along his size at a steady pace. Adding to his pleasure with the occasional flick of the tongue up against the undersize of his member.

"Mmmmmmphh!! Mmmmmm... Mmmmmmphh..." Wong groaned around his shaft, feeling the girth filling her oral hole up quite unlike anything she's been used to in the past. Her short dark hair swaying back and forth as she worked over his rod to slurp away. Getting saliva applied onto his thickness for a sign it's not just spy skills that she excels at. "Mmmmmm!! Mmmmmm... Mmmmmmphhh..." Still gazing up with a look of desire that was well practised - usually enough to disarm and seduce men in a second. Perhaps meaning it a little this time. Even just from sucking his fat cock, her nipples were already hard and poking through her red shirt as she bobbed up and down on him. Her hand removing a finger from the grip as her face pushed down further onto that meaty cock.

"MMMMMM FUCK! Fuck!! Fuck that's good! MMMMM..." He just sat back, letting her control the pace as she raised and lowered her head at that quick, steady pace to leave saliva drooling down his fuck-stick. Her warm and wet mouth seemingly eager and not just to 'collect a sample' as she groaned around his inches. The vibrations adding to the pleasure while her tongue continued to slide up against the bottom of his pole as it passed between her full lips. "MMMMM... You could have just, you know... MMMMM!! Fucked me in my room if this was what you wanted? MMMMM!! SHIT..." He added, a part of him still trying to make sense of this all. For the most part he was just interested in how damn good it felt to have his cock deep in the oral hole of the mysterious female who is as dangerous as she is beautiful. Sucking away on his cock as she bobbed to handle him impressively deep between her soft lips.

"MMMMMM... Mmmmmmphh!! Mmmmmm..." The stunning Asian couldn't help but smirk around the fat, white cock she was blowing, hearing his words. Seeing how everything was going to plan as she sucked away with skill more suited for a pornstar than a super spy. Even as her chin starting touching his heavy, swollen balls and her nose bumped into his crotch she didn't even gag for a moment. Hands sliding over his thighs to add to the mood as she serviced his cock all for the purpose of completing her mission. "MMMMMMPHHH!! Mmmmmm!! Mmmmmphhhh..." She even reached up once in a while to brush the hair sway from her facial features so that her target could get that perfect clear view of her giving a red hot blowjob. Going from threatening him at gunpoint to handling his massive 'weapon' as she bobbed back and forth. Deep throating with skill and ease in such a way that either she was telling the truth about having prepared for this mission for a while. Or perhaps just as likely she was a natural, sinful Size Queen built to take massive dick.

After a couple more slurps down to the balls, Wong lifted up and off from that dick. Spitting down onto him for good measure before she shifted back in order to move up to her feet. "Thanks for the oral workout, Vincent..." She said with a little snigger, continuing to tease the infected, handsome young man. "Ready for the next stage of your extraction?" She asked, but was already undoing the buttons of her red shirt.

"Fuck yeah!!" He all to eagerly said, staring as her large, rounded Chinese-American breasts were exposed to him as she tossed her shirt across the security desk in the room. "I mean, uh, yeah sure! We, we can do that."

"Oh yes, we will..." Ada continued her little show. Slipping her tight pants down to show off her rounded, stunning ass. But also showing she was enjoying the teasing and his big cock a little more than she should if this was all just strictly business. Her pussy already a little wet as she took off the pants and her footwear. "After all, I need to work you long and hard to get what I want..."

"Uhhhhh... Wait, why do you need a sample from me again?" He tried to question. But just ended up staring as she walked forward and promptly mounted his lap as she reached down with a hand. Lining his length up with her waiting box.

"MMMMMMM... Don't sweat it about the details, kid..." She teased again. Groaning as she sank slowly down onto his shaft. Her inner walls stretching to take his size, greatly enhanced in thickness and length from that lust-driven infection within him. Her teeth grinding a little as she let out a sharp 'FUCK!' in a whisper as it seemed while she knew he'd be big, she didn't think it would be this tight a fit. "MMMMMM... Just let me take care... MMMMM!! Take care of this mission..." She said, grinding down against him before she placed hands onto his shoulders for support. Satisfied she was in prime position, she began to work herself up and down on his shaft. The saliva coating him along with the slight dampness in her tunnel already allowing for a slow and smooth motion as she kicked off the next phase of her erotic master plan with this very lucky, in more ways than one, man.

"MMMMMMM FUCK... Fucking works for me, Ada..." He moaned out. A little afraid to even put hands on her, seeing how dangerous the Asian beauty is as she worked her tight snatch up and down his thick white cock. Fist clenched as he moaned out. Having a great view of her tits as they began to bounce in time with the movement of her body as she put force behind her motion. "MMMMM... But I'm guessing... AHHHHHH... You don't usually fuck a stranger in your spying missions, right? MMMMM..." He reasoned. Not complaining as he got to feel how wonderfully snug her twat was all around his cock as she eased up and down. Smoothly working him deeper into her wetness as she rode away onto him with confidence and skill. Having no clue this spy has been engaged in several biochemical incidents in the past with a history of double crossing and even worse. But with how she's shifting up and down along his fat pole anyone who witnessed her in action could easily think she'd be more suited for a porno shoot than infiltrating a top secret facility.

"AHHHHHHH... You'd be surprised, kid..." She smirked again, licking her lips as she stared down at the man she's been spying on for months now but has only now just met. Already bouncing away on him like they're fuck buddies hooking up. Loving how his huge cock was filling her tight pussy up and helping make her nice and wet between her legs as she keeps on bouncing away on his pole at a quicker pace. "MMMMMM... Sometimes the ends justify the means... Not my fault... MMMMM... If I make an idiot here and there pop a boner because they... MMMMMM! FUCK! Can't control themselves..." She said with a hint of arrogance before she moaned again. Perhaps realising that she basically insulted the hunk she was currently riding so moved quickly to distract him. Grabbing his hands to place them right onto her jiggling breasts so he could focus on them. All as she lifted and dropped over and over onto his rod as her crotch now started to smack down into his toned body.

As predicted, Vincent didn't comment about her mocking. Just grinning as his fingers squeezed those more than ample breasts of hers. So much delicious flesh that it easily bounced about in his grasp even with a feel that sent his fingers deep into her mounds. Of course, that had the effect of pleasuring her too as she moaned out and to her surprise he was so good at it she didn't need to fake it. Masking a brief flash of pleasure on her pretty face as she looked away for a second to check the computer monitors, before looking back with that poker face of cool confidence down at him. Still staying in full control of this situation as she bounced sharply up and down. The smack of her shapely ass hitting down into his crotch ringing out around this security office along with both of their moans. Hers already a little more shameless than she would have liked things to be, as for her feeling how good his dick is now clearly far better than just watching from afar when she'd been 'studying' him for this mission.

"MMMMMM!! H-Hey! I didn't say you could... OOOOOOOOOH SHIT!!" Ada gasped in surprise when, thinking he had a free pass to try his luck now from being allowed to grope her tits, Vincent took the open shot and leaned his head in. Sucking on her bouncing tits as she fondled them, while she continued to ride away on his lap. His lips capturing an already hard nipple and sucking loudly as he moaned into her flesh. Flicking the tongue and getting her coated with spit from the deep slurp. "MMMMM... OK, kid... MMMMM!! I'll let you off... MMMMM!! With that one, j-just this once..." She claimed as the pleasure was obviously a lot more than she thought it could be. Not just from his huge white dick filling up her Chinese-American snatch, but how his mouth was expertly worshipping her titties as they jiggled in his greedy grasp. His mouth shifting over to the other breast to give the same licking and sucking treatment to her moaning approval. Her gloved hands even out of reflex brushing along his shoulders rather than just holding him as her usually cold and professional mindset slipped a little thanks to this sin she's deeply engaged in.

"MMMMM!! Enough, kid!" She gasped, using her hands to push his head off from her breasts. Fearing she might loose control of this situation if she let him keep going like this. "I think... MMMMMM... We need to switch things up!" She said, wiping some sweat off her forehead before she lifted herself off from his dick.

"Oh? Oh! Right! Because you've just been doing all the work here, right?" Vincent assumed, standing up from the chair after she'd dismounted him.

"Yes, of course. You are a smart one..." Wong lied, not wanting to admit just how good the infected man is as she moved to sit on the edge of the control desk with all the monitors and status screens behind her. "Now come show me how smart you are..." She teased, back again in her confident look and voice as she spread her legs in far from subtle fashion.

"Hell yeah!" He said, going straight in and moving between those legs. Not doing the smart thing of trying to run to the door and escape as his dick again did the thinking for him.

The stunning secret spy stared down as that shaft slid slowly and smoothly into her snatch. Getting them both moaning out as his hands moved to hold her ankles to keep those long legs of hers wide apart. Moaning as he started to firmly pump into that box, making her gasp as he pushed in already deep with the first motion. Once again grinding her teeth together as a flash of concern that he might be too good and too much for her to handle. Settling for putting on a fresh look of seduction at the man she still had wrapped around her finger, before she glanced down at her crotch to watch that huge dick vanishing up into her twat before his inches soon reappeared as he repeated the motion.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers
12