Resident Evil: Infection Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMM... Hey! Why are you being... MMMMM! S-So rough and quick all of a sudden?" Ada moaned out, looking at him as her poker face slipped again. Seeing and feeling from how her snatch was stretched out to accept all of his length. He was going at a swifter pace than she'd used to rise him, and being in the usually dominate position here allowed him to use plenty more force as well behind his thrusts. "MMMMM... Don't you get enough action... AHHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM... From all the many, many women you keep fucking around here?" She pitched an excuse that was rather shamefully flimsy for the usually cold, calm and collected spy. Her words lacking the punch either because of her constant moaning in delight as sweat continued to form across her gorgeous, curved body. Her chest continuing to bounce about as her frame jolted in response to his balls deep pumps.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! What do you mean?? MMMMM... This isn't even like, the hardest I can go at!" Vincent was listening to her, but perhaps not paying full attention to get what she was actually wanting him to do. Proven by how as he spoke and groaned out in delight he was staring down at his crotch. Seeing his thick, long white cock pushing all the way forward into the tight, wet, Asian pussy of a woman who a half hour before had held him at gunpoint. Now he was a very willing participant in this sinful action as he fucked the infamous, feared spy nice and deep with thrust after steady and deep thrust. "MMMMM... It's not like I can hold back! This damn infection...UHHHHH! Might kill me if I stop fucking!" He pointed out, knowing full well that if he didn't 'tame' and satisfy the infection it could have fatal consequences for him. For that reason, and along with how damn good it felt inside of this snug, soaking wet love tunnel, he had no plans on stopping his thrusting motion. Much to the moaning delight of them both, even if she would prefer things to still weigh completely in her favour for this sinful mission.

The woman who has survived the Raccoon City and Los Iluminados incidents among others tilted her short haired head back as she groaned out loudly. Her arms having to lean back against the computer screens so her body can arch a bit from the intense pleasure. Clearly never having had it so good or deep from a cock this big before. Her legs even moving from his grip to wrap greedily around his waist to keep him balls deep inside her needy snatch. Hating not being in full control of this, but loving having her twat stuffed with thick cock as she licked her lips. Her pussy built to take a huge, fat cock like this as her walls stayed pleasurably clamped around the invading price so they both kept moaning out. Each shining with a healthy layer of sweat over their desirable bodies for this increasingly shameless fuck.

"MMMMM... Come on then! MMMMM... Show me what you can do! MMMMM!!" Wong dared him now as she smirked sexily. Putting on a show as she ran a hand across her jiggling tits as she stared with a lot more real lust than the fake look she'd put on at the start of this. Grinding her snatch down against his pumps as she attempted to bounce on that pistoning dick, even with her legs wrapped around him. "UHHHHH!! MMMMMM... Show me what this fucking virus... MMMM!! FUCK!! And your big, oversized fucking cock can do! MMMMM!!" She added, showing again that her research about him shows she knows his length of dick and overall ability to pleasure a woman is just a result of the sinful infection in his body. She's making the most of this and not for any sort of research purposes either. Despite her end goal being to get a 'sample' of him, she's more and more just enjoying the journey as her pussy coats his thrusting dick with a more than ample amount of juices.

"MMMMMM... I'm not doing that already? MMMMM FUCK!!" Pierce noted as he groaned. The smack of his crotch hitting her body ringing out again and again as he pounded the beautiful spy in this security room. His heavy balls slapping off the bottom of her ass each time he drove in and filled up her still vice-like snatch with every inch of his oversized manhood. Making the most of the effects the virus has on his penis as he drills away into a woman who is supposed to be untouchable in more ways than one. "MMMMMM... Guess I need to get more practice in... Which is weird, since... MMMMM FUCK... I like end up getting to screw like every day these days! If not more!" He rather too casually states between his moans. Gazing over the gorgeous Asian beauty in front of him as he fills her up over and over again with his meaty white cock. His staring switching between up at her pretty, moaning face to down at her bouncing, rounded tits to all the way at her crotch. Watching his rod disappear into her when he drives in balls deep just to make a few inches reappear as he sends the next pump stiffly in with a groan.

"MMMMMM... V-Vincent! Pull out a sec..." Ada gasped out, and not because she needed a break. Pass me that belt... Fuck it, my whole pants please..." She nearly begged as she unwrapped her legs from around him.

"Huh? Oh, OK..." Vincent agreed, pulling out and moving across the security room. Bringing back the dark pants for her. "W-We can't take too much of a break though!" He said, feeling his cock pulse and giving him discomfort as the virus was far from satisfied.

"Don't worry, kid..." Ada unclipped an odd looking dark tube from the belt, putting it aside on the console. Before she pulled out a little tube and then tossed her pants back down and out of the way.

"What's that... Mmmmmmm!" He groaned as she skilfully poured a clear liquid from the tube out onto his cock. Using a gloved hand to stroke the lubricant over his meaty pole.

"A good spy always prepares for anything..." Wong smirked, turning around as she bent over the desk. Reaching back with her hands as she poured the lube out down her asscrack. Making herself groan as she pushed a finger into her tightest of holes, working the liquid in quickly and deep into herself with some quick pumps. Knowing time isn't on her side in more ways than one.

"Damn! Well, shit! Guess we're doing this then!" Vincent grinned, seeing Ada spreading a cheek apart after he tossed that now empty tube away to show off her glistening asshole. He stepped up behind her, helping as he pushed her other butt cheek to the side a bit as he pushed his cock into her puckered entrance. The quick lubing just managing to do the trick as the fat head worked in to make them both loudly moan. "MMMMMM FUCK!! Holy shit... MMMMM!! Fuck that's fucking good! MMMMM!!" He stated the obvious as he pushed his shaft into her incredibly tight back passage. Groaning when he eased out and then began to build into a motion to smoothly and slowly fuck the stunning, thickly rounded backside of the spy bent over in front of him. Allowing them both to adjust to the sensations as even with that rapid lubing up it was still an extremely tight fit to handle his massive, infection-enhanced dick inside of her anal tunnel.

"OH FUCK!! SHIIIIIT!! FUCK!! MMMMMM FUCK..." She yelled out with a grunt. The Asian beauty resting her cheek against a monitor as she looked back enough to see that fat white dick sliding in and out of her juicy ass. Her other hand already between her legs. Rubbing over her clit for desperately needed pleasure as she didn't even look like she was attempting to keep control of him or this mission at this point. "MMMMMM!! Come on! UHHHHH!! Fuck my ass! MMMMM!! COME ON!! You think I... MMMMMM!! Ever offer up this ass to anyone? MMMM!! FUCK ME!!" She almost begged as she groaned out. Her hips bucking backward out of reflex to get that shaft deeper into her ass. Falling for that sexual skill that the virus within him gifts much like many other women before her have become addicted to that oversized rod. Despite her having watched him in action, so knowing full well there was a risk she could end up in this very position. Bent over, asking for it, and having her rarely used hole stuffed full of dick.

"MMMMM!! Sure fucking thing, Ada!" He all too happily agrees, even though this woman broke into this facility just to use him for her own purposes. Gripping her waist as he thrusts forward firmly to send them both loudly moaning out. Completing his unexpected tour of all her holes as he pumps firmly and with a steadiness in and out of her tight, round backside. Having been balls deep in her mouth and then tight pussy, and from the looks of things he won't be too far off from driving into this ass either. "MMMMMM SHIT!! FUUUUUCK!! MMMMMM..." He grunts as he sweats. Staring down, seeing that gorgeous ass jiggling when he pumps forward into her. Working his thick inches deeper and deeper still into her super snug passage with every motion he delivers, and helped from her needy pushes back against his stiff pumps.

"UHHHHH!! FUCKER!! MMMMM!! AHHHHHH YESSSS!! MMMMM LEON!!" She loudly moans out, not even noticing she just moaned another man's name out in her lusty state. Darting gloved fingers in and out of her dripping wet snatch while she takes a deep, hard ass fucking from the man she's supposed to be controlling and using to claim a 'sample' from. Instead of bending over for him and offering up her stunning rump for him to pound away into. "AHHHHHH YESSSSSSS!! MMMMMM F-FUCK MY ASS LEON!! FUCK ME!! MMMMMM OOOOOOOOHHH!!" Her short dark hair is sweat-soaked and sticking to her pretty facial features as beads roll down to drip onto the monitor her cheek is resting against. Gazing back with clearly now lust-drunk eyes as she's imagining another man in her life is the one behind her, hammering into her wonderfully rounded and juicy booty. Finger fucking herself with her own soaked digits as her butt takes an actual fucking from as lengthy, thick dick.

"MMMMMM!! I think I've... UHHHHH!! Heard that name before... MMMMMM SHIT!!" Vincent has a vague memory of hearing 'Leon' before from a woman he's been screwing, but his thoughts soon focus on watching his fat white dick fitting all the way into that plump Asian ass in front of him. His crotch smacking firmly into those full cheeks to both send them rippling away and making the spy he's banging rock forward as her tits slide across the security desk he's fucking her over. Wisely not pressing her on her moans or being insulted that she wished another stud was banging her. Just using her fantastic ass for both of their pleasure as he pumps away swiftly in and out of her rear.

"L-LEON!! AHHHHHH FUCK!! YES!! YESSSSSSSS!! LLEEEEEEEEON MMMMMMMMM!!" Shamefully, Ada's eyes roll upward. Mouth hanging open and her tongue drooling onto the screen she's pressed against. Her pussy unleashing a fresh flood of fluids as she cums harder than she ever thought possible, lost in lust and a fantasy. Pumping away with her digits into her snatch to make sure she rides out all of this orgasm that certainly wasn't part of her planned mission when this all began. "AHHHHHH... AHHHHHHH... Mmmmmmm Leon... MMMMMM..." Gasping out as her body slumps a bit. Grunting as the hunk behind her pistons into her cheeks for another round more as her back passage clamping around his cock helps to race him towards a finish of his own. Eventually pulling out of her soaking twat with a lick of her lips as if this was worth it on its own even without getting any 'sample' from her target.

"MMMMMM!! SHIT!!" Vincent grunted. Feeling his cock starting to pulse and finally in the very pleasurable way instead of any worrying discomfort. "Ada! I'm... MMMMM FUCK!! Getting close!!" He warned as he pulled out of her well-used ass with a groan.

"W-What? Leon??" Her eyes went wide, the lusty haze vanishing as she remembered not just where she was, but who she was actually with and why she was here in the first place. "Shit! Step back!" she said, tired in her sweaty state but still having enough in her to grab the odd black tube she'd brought for this mission.

"Huh? What's that?" Pierce questioned, seeing the spy press a button as the device extended out and opened at one end for an entrance that at first glance resembled a replica pussy.

"Oh, just my 'sample collector'..." Wong smirked as she made him moan. Sliding the fleshlight-like device down onto his halfway before she pressed another button.

"OH FUCK!! MMMMM..." Vincent tilted his head back in pleasure as the sex toy device worked its magic on his huge, infection-enhanced dick. Vibrating all around his thickness to more than stimulate, looking to milk out his seed to collect it as the sample Ada had come here all along to retrieve. The artificial feeling around him just as good as being inside of any of her actual holes at this point, even if it wasn't nearly as snug as her ass was moments before. Leaving him more than happy to just stand and take this unusual finish as the device massaged his already pulsing dick to race him further towards completion.

"Mmmmmm... I did always wonder why they didn't just 'milk' you with something like this, Vincent..." Ada purred with her confident smirk now returned as she seemed to be back in full control of this all. Even adding to his pleasure by working the 'collector' up and down his cock while it gripped at his meat. The dark haired beauty unable to stop herself from licking her lips as she watched him groan from the work her 'toy' was doing onto him. "After seeing how good you fuck? I can see why the women just want the more physical way to collect 'samples' from you..." She admitted without shame. Using both hands to hold the device onto his cock to make him moan and throb in the soft, sucking insides of this machine.

"UHHHHHH... I'll make... MMMMM!! A suggestion to them..." The man grunted as he stared down. Seeing her gorgeous, smirking face and her tits heaving for air as she recovers from her own sexual high. Gasping in delight as this artificial pussy slides back and forth along his rod with the vibration sensation adding to the enjoyment. A feeling even better than any regular, sex store or fetish website bought sex toy could ever provide. "FUCK!! Here... MMMMM!! It fucking cums!!" He managed to warn as he grinned broadly, knowing that he's enjoyed not just some wild sex with a woman out of the league of the vast majority of men in the world. But that his peak signalled that he'd be safe from any harm from the virus for this day at least.

Ada grinned, thinking her mission was easily complete. But as high tech as her 'collector' fleshlight was? She'd forgotten to take into account the sheer force let alone the amount that his oversized load packs when he orgasms. So when that first blast fired out of his cock, it hit so hard that it made the collection base of it not just fill up, but burst at the bottom. So he shot his spunk straight through it, hitting Wong right across her stunning face with his thick load. Her gasp soon leaving her gargling spunk as the thick shots landed into that mouth to force her to swallow it down with a groan. Her short dark hair matted through with spunk as it coated across her face from forehead to chin. Dripping down onto her rounded tits for good measure and leaving her more than stunned as she back, with her head against the security desk and now caked in spunk from his huge load all over her head and face.

"Mmmmmm... Yeah, that did the trick..." Vincent chuckled as he stepped back from her tired body. Carefully reaching down to slip the device off his softening cock. "Uh, I think this is broken?" He offered, dropping the wrecked 'collector'.

"It's... It's fine..." Ada groaned out as cum hung from her lips. "I brought a spare tube for collecting samples... I-I think..." She said, slumping over to her side with a grunt as she looked more defeated than victorious in her mission. Reaching out towards her pants and a tube attached to her belt.

"Hey, why did you need a sample of my cum anyway?" He tried to ask again.

Suddenly, flashing red warning lights lit up in the security room. Vincent in a packet removing Ada's red shirt from the console as he looked over it. Various readings saying emergency power had kicked in... Lock down doors had been activated... An unknown enemy force had infiltrated the floor, and being more than one person to it - indicating that wasn't reading as Ada.

"Shit! That's... That's really not good!" Vincent stated the obvious. "What do we do, Ada?...Ada??"

He looked around, not even seeing any of her clothing felt. Only a mass of cum now dripping out from the open grate in the vent tunnel in the roof and the sound of echoing grunting as Wong made a more desperate than expertly sneaky attempt at escape with her 'sample'.

Seeing that he was being left alone to it, Vincent had only one rather sensible reaction to this freshly dangerous situation. "...FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"

* * *

While I'm not accepting requests or suggestions for stories, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the feedback page on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12