Resident Evil: Infection Pt. 13

Story Info
A wet dream with RE Village's Dimitrescu Sisters.
7.6k words
4.83
3.2k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, franchises, developers etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own Resident Evil or any of its characters. All characters in this story are aged 18 years old or over.

Starring: Bela Dimitrescu, Cassandra Dimitrescu, Daniela Dimitrescu (all Resident Evil: Village)

Resident Evil: Infection Part 13

An erotic Resident Evil fan-fiction story.

Commissioned by [Anonymous].

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, FF, MFF, MFFF, Oral, incest.

* * *

"You guys, uh, are working on that cure for me, right?" Vincent Pierce asked as he followed the scientist into the room. "Because it's felt like years since I've first been here." He remarked. The young man, nicely toned and with average looks, having been long infected with a mysterious variation of the Biohazard viruses that vastly improved his sex drive and cock size at the expense of potential death if he didn't gain release. The man dressed in a standard uniform of baggy, camo pants and a sleeveless top like he was still more a prisoner than someone being protected or tested on. Although curiously he also had a spare pare of pants tucked under his arm.

"Of course, all in good time. Science cannot be rushed." Scientist A claimed as he motioned for Vincent to take a seat in front of a simple table, facing the back wall of the room. "Of course, matters such as the incident not that long ago with the intruder isn't helping matters you understand. A lot of research was stolen then by that spy. Perhaps more if you hadn't, inadvertently as it appears, intervened." He added as Vincent sat down at the table.

"The heck is this?" Vincent questioned, seeing an old, dusty looking green bottle of wine with a torn and tatty label hanging of it.

"This is a different form of experiment than we've done before with you, Subject Pierce." The Scientist said as he pushed a cup closer to the bottle. "Today we want to see if the virus inside of you will respond to not a physical or visual stimulation, but one of a more taste-based kind." He stated. "Trying to provoke another of the senses rather than your arousal since that tends to lead to... Well, you know perfectly well what. Alongside regular damage to property and clothing."

"Not really my fault on all counts." Vincent claimed as he reached for the bottle. "But screw it, I'm game. Something different at least from the usual. What is this though?" He said as he pulled the cork out from the top with a bit of a struggle.

"Oh, it's a rare piece of evidence that's been recovered from a recent incident across in Europe. It has connections to a different strain of mutation. Essentially it's mostly alcohol. Wine as they say." The Scientist said.

"Well, must be five o'clock somewhere, right?" Pierce mused with a shrug, pouring some of the red liquid out into the cup. "Bottoms up I guess!" He added, before bringing it to his lips. Taking a slurp down before his face tensed up. Swallowing but letting out a gag afterward. "God! It's gone off! That's disgusting! And it tastes all, like, tinny or metal and stuff." He said, pushing the cup away.

"Well I did say mostly win. Not all of it." Scientist A said, taking out a notepad.

"What the Hell else is in this th-eeennnn bbbbmmpphhhh..." He began to instantly slur as his eyes glazed over.

Vincent in the next moment slumped forward, his head hitting the table as the bottle nearly fell over. "Hmmmm. Fascinating." The Scientist remarked as he wrote down what had just happened. "Dimitrescu vintage is as potent as expected." He stated out loud before taking out a stopwatch to begin to time how long his 'test subject' was out of it for.

* * *

Vincent sat up with a gasp as his eyes went wide. The last thing he remembered was drinking down that disgusting wine, and then... Well, now he blinked in confusion as he looked around. Bar from being in a BSAA secure facility, he was now in what seemed to be some old stately home or a castle. Candles lit everywhere and oil paintings on the walls. A whole lot of dust as well like there hadn't been any servants for a while. Vincent was still clothed though as he stood up and brushed himself off. This felt rather like that time he had that hallucination dream with that Rachel Foley woman. But it all looked and felt rather real...

He had barely time to think before he heard some wicked cackling from down a corridor. Squinting his eyes as he took a step forward to see if there was danger. Sure enough getting it as the far door slammed open. Seeing a huge cloud of what looked like bugs or locusts swarming out in a mass. Making him yelp as he turned to flee as the insects headed straight for him. Vincent scrambling as he knocked over a pot and a suit of armour as he ran for his life. Finding the nearest door and going in and shutting the door behind him.

The location being a fancy, if not in need of a good clean, bedroom with only the light of candle flames. The bed being four poster and sizeable, but he made right for the window. Gulping as looking down there was only a vast drop into darkness which would be a foolish route to take. Soon squealing again when the door was bust open as the swarm entered and he backed up into the wall. Going from being scared silly to stunned and confused (along with the fear) as the swarm separated into three... And then transformed into three women?

Twisted, sick smiles that seemed to be coated in blood around the mouths as the trio known as the Dimitrescu daughters and sisters stood in front of him. The three almost identical in terms of youthful looks and body types and with a murderous intent in their eyes. Not to mention the black, flowing robe-like dresses each wore. The women separated by slight 'age' difference and hair colour with the oldest Bela with blonde locks, the middle daughter Cassandra of brunette hair while the youngest Daniela was the redhead. Although with how messy and unkept the hair was, never mind their make-up, one would be forgiven to not tell one apart from the other.

"Mmmmm... Man-flesh..." Bela said wickedly, licking her lips as she brandished a sharp, sickle-like weapon.

"You picked the wrong place to wander into, little Man-thing..." Cassandra purred with a deranged tone.

"Mother will be most displeased knowing we let someone invade our home." Daniela claimed. "But providing a fresh meal will regain our favour."

"Hey hey hey! I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding!" Vincent claimed. "Let's talk this out! Cut a deal!"

"Oh, we're going to cut you alright..." Cassandra giggled as she approached. "Wide open to drink you dry and gobble you down..."

"As if some horrible man could offer us three anything else than your flesh! Let alone to our beloved mother." Daniela chipped in as the other sisters moved closer in.

"Well, I mean, you know..." Pierce said, looking between the three as he desperately thought of how to stall. "Three beautiful gals like you! Maybe you babes are into, you know, other things than casual murder and cannibalism or whatever else you're into!"

"Silence, Man-thing!" Bela snapped, brushing past and reaching out with her free hand. However, trying to storm past her sisters first meant she accidentally tripped on Cassandra's foot. So her hand intending to claw his throat ended up slipping down lower, and grabbing onto his crotch. Her eyes widening when she yanked back and stared down, dropping her weapon.

"Sister?? What is wrong?" Daniela asked.

"H-He... I felt something... Big!" Bela stated as she kept looking down.

"...Big?" Cassandra turned and locked onto him. "How big?" She suddenly moved forward and grabbing his pants, ripped them clean off his body with an unnatural strength.

Gasps all around, including from the man now half naked, as the twisted sisters stared in awe at the sight of the massively oversized, thick and long cock that the virus-infected man was packing. Matters not helped on his part (but in a way, saving his skin in a literal way) by his body betraying him as it began to harden to show off the full size.

"That cock! It's magnificent!" Cassandra stated as she stared. "The biggest I've ever seen!"

"That any of us have!" Daniela chimed in as she and Bela approached too. "I didn't know any man could possess such a thing!"

"Mmmmm... Man-thing likes?" Bela smirked darkly as she noticed clearly the growing arousal. "He wants to play..."

"I usually prefer to torture my prey, but I could make an exception this time..." Cassandra said, looking to her 'sisters'.

"Oh, I think we can find a way to still torture this creature... Especially since even with a cock like this? There's no way he could handle the Dimitrescu bloodline..." Daniela remarked.

"Uh, I can handle myself pretty fine, thank you very much." Vincent piped up, but soon kept quiet when the three looked at him.

"Well then, let's play then... Since Mother will be away at the meeting in the Village all evening..." Cassandra remarked as after exchanging nods, the three murderous beauties got down to their knees in front of his shaft. Bela in the front while Daniela took the left side and Cassandra the right. "And we will cut you up extra slowly if you can't satisfy all three of us, Man-Thing..." She warned as the trio let out sinister laughs to show it wasn't any fake threat either.

"Guess I don't have a choice..." Vincent gulped as he watched the three faces, already coated with blood over their mouths and chins, approaching his meaty dick. Thankful at least they didn't press teeth into his flesh but instead their tongues to make him groan out. The three licking at the crown and both sides of the shaft while staring up with those intense but deranged gazes. Approving little moans escaping them from the taste of him as Bela swirled around the tip while the other two ran up and down along his pole. None of the women looking like they had any issue not just with sharing a big dick, but doing some with their own 'family' at the same time.

"You do... Please us, or perish, Man-Thing..." Bela teased before she parted her lips. Bringing the fat crown of his cock inside of her oral hole. Wrapping her surprisingly soft for such a cruel creature lips around his thickness, having to stretch to contain him. Not letting that put her off as she began to slurp and loudly at that. Staring up as she worked up and down, further sampling his inches while her blonde hair swayed from out of the hood she still wore. A round of bobs while her siblings still lapped at the sides of his price. Only pulling off to again ran her tongue across the tip as she groaned out. Pushing back down to resume blowing him and working smoothly along him. Almost like she was testing that his dick could handle what the three of them could offer.

"Mmmmm... Bela was always the quiet one... And even more so now..." Daniela teased before he moved down to his ballsack. Trailing her tongue with a slow pace around the orb closest to her. Leaving Cassandra free to grip his prick and pump along his size with a firm grip. Giving a wide smile up as she helped to service him and didn't mind jerking off the prick that Bela was slurping on. Feeling saliva dripping down and hitting her fingers as she pumped that shaft. Using her free hand to drag her nails up his leg to make him gasp as she came close to drawing blood but not enough. While Daniela groaned as she lapped at his heavy, weighty ballsack to ensure he was triple teamed by the Dimitrescu daughters.

"Mmmmmphh!! Mmmmm... Mmmmmmphhh..." The blonde of the three groaned around his dick as she bobbed up and down. Her mouth briefly meeting Cassandra's stroking hand once in a while when she pushed down before smoothly lifting up. A perhaps surprisingly experienced pace for a beauty more known for slaughter than having this kind of fun with men. Lifting up as she kept the crown between her lips. Twisting her head from side to side, grinding around his prick while her sister's hand stroked rapidly for a few moments. Making him moan but, impressing greatly in his own right, not coming close to cumming yet even as the three 'vampires' worked over his cock and balls.

"Mmmmm... My turn now, dear sister..." Daniela announced as she moved back, allowing Bela to pull off as the two switched places. "Let me at this disgusting, horrible creature... He must be punished for all his sins..." She rambled before she took her turn to guide his fat length into her mouth. Slurping instantly to push up and down while giving a wild, deranged look up to the man she was sucking off. Her mouth oddly soothing and nicely wet to ensure he moaned out as she glided her lips up and down. Running her tongue up and down the underside of him for good measure as she didn't waste time in building into a steady pace. Placing a hand each onto the shoulders of her siblings while she sucked off this man. Similar to Bela before, not appearing like she was unfamiliar with this sexual act despite the decades spent torturing others instead of pleasuring like this.

Cassandra meanwhile was now leaning down as she wrapped her own full lips around his ballsack at her side. Groaning around him from the taste as she sucked deeply and kept a piercing gaze of her own cast up at him. A slightly twist of her mouth around him as she tilted her head a bit before slurping away. Bela on his other side focusing on the base as she used those crimson-coated lips to run up and down his length at his crotch. Her hood-covered head brushing against Daniela's cheek from the close contact as even after blowing him first, Bela still had a hunger for more of his manhood. Helping to work saliva further down his thick inches as she groaned against him with her lips and slurps to the side.

"Mmmmmph! Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhh..." The redhead of the trio moaned out with her eyes half closed with a gaze a lot more lustful than when she'd first laid eyes on this intruder to Castle Dimitrescu. Nothing like a good piece of dick to turn even a 'mutant human' woman like her around as she moaned around the dick. Keeping him passing in and out of her lips while staring up and sharing this big slab of cock with her other corrupted sisters. Stroking the shoulders of the women either side of her while she focused on his shaft. Bobbing easily halfway up and down on him without his prick ever leaving her oral hole. Showing off her own clear talent at sucking dick and at the same time showing that his own claim of handling himself well in this kind of lewd situation wasn't just a bluff.

"Oh, is it my turn now? How kind..." Cassandra giggled as Daniela lifted off and the brunette now moved to right in front of him. "Delicious man-flesh..." She added before she didn't just push her mouth down, but plunged straight onto him. Making her eyes widen and her 'victim' gasp out with a moan as she went right into a wicked deep throat before her sisters could get a taste of the rest of him. Her wet and wicked throat clamping around him as she pressed down into his crotch. Seemingly drawing in the scent of his musk with a long sniff while his balls, coated in the spit of herself and her sisters, rested into her chin. Moaning out around his cock as she was stretched out but didn't even gag as her eye twitched in pleasure. Like she was getting off fully on this despite how whorish it left her looking.

"S-Sister! Do not be so greedy!" Daniela objected while Bela bit her lip. "There is plenty of man-flesh for us all!" She scoffed but Cassandra just went to bobbing along his shaft. The spit drooling down and she went to work on him, smoothly and steadily pushing back and forth as she kept plunging him deep into her oral tunnel. "Fine! I shall tell mother about your lack of manners, dear sister." Daniela claimed as she moved back down. Arching her head as Bela did the same as the two women not blowing him more than settled for bringing their almost demonic tongues up to his nuts. Swirling around the ball at their side to keep the triple team going as they let out approving groans even at this taste of him, having already felt his thickness stretching their lips out.

"MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM... HMMMMMPHH!!" Cassandra's eyes were half closed and burning with desire, even with the strong hint of insanity to her stare. Almost deep throating him again but having to hold back now that her siblings were close at his crotch. Her cheeks brushing into the messy hair and the hoods the other two were wearing while she feasted on his length. Adding in her own spit to the mix already coating him from tip to base as her saliva drooled down while she briskly bobbed away. "MMMMM! MMMMMPHHH... MMMMM!!" Cassandra didn't even look like this was only to test out if he could satisfy them all. Her own hands sliding up her dress-covered body while she groaned around his pole. Taking every chance she could to lash up against the sides and bottom of his dick when it passed between her lips. Like the 'vampire' was more addicted to this dick than any drink of blood she's used to having.

"Sister! What has come over you??" Daniela said with a glare, moving back as she pulled Cassandra up and off from his cock. "This is not befitting of the pride of Castle Dimitrescu!" She added, forcing the other woman up to her feet with her.

"Let me have my fun!" Cassandra snapped. "I enjoy toying with my prey before feasting!"

"You were feasting quite enough there... Hey!!" Daniela then snapped, watching as Bela threw Vincent down onto the floor. "Bela! Compose yourself!"

"Please me, Man-Thing..." Bela demanded, not listening to her siblings and without giving him much a say in things. Mounting his crotch as he was left pinned on the floor.

"Yeah, uh, sure! Just don't kill me, you know!" Vincent agreed, knowing that if it wasn't going to be from being drained of blood? He'd end up kicking the bucket if his huge dick was satisfied thanks to the virus within him.

"Mmmmm... I cannot promise that..." Bela licked her crimson-stained lips as all the saliva from blowing him hadn't removed any of that twisted 'make-up'. But soon making them both moan out as she reached under her dress to guide him up into her pussy. No underwear underneath her attire so the drop down was quick and doing do bareback no less. Bela's eyes widening as she was made to stretch out immediately once the crown and a couple inches pushed up into her. Groaning out as she began to bounce, almost making her hood slip off as she rocked on his meaty dick. "MMMMM! So big! AHHHHH... Yesssssss... More! MMMMM..." She already moaned her approval as she did the work to shift up and down on him. A clear intent to stuff every fat inch of his prick up inside of her snug and already dampening pussy. At least that feeling being mutual of enjoying the sex as while his expression wasn't exactly relieved, he couldn't help but moan out as that snug snatch glided up and down on his meat.

"Come, sister! We cannot let little Bela steal all the Man-Flesh for herself!" Cassandra said, ironic considering she'd been hogging all his cock just moments before. Pulling her sister over and perhaps surprisingly for the lust she'd just shown, moving Daniela down on top of Vincent as he looked up. His face and upper body soon hidden from behind underneath the black, flowing dress as Daniela's crotch mounted his face. Not needing to be told twice as he leaned up and began to run his tongue along that similar to the sister currently fucking him tight pussy. Not tasting any wine however as he groaned with approval as despite her 'vampire' status, her snatch tasted as delicious as any other red hot and snug pussy. Making Daniela groan out as she experienced most likely the first time of a man eating her out, let alone this expertly, for decades.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers