Resident Evil: Infection Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is. That. So?" Lady Dimitrescu said, raising an eyebrow. "Well then... I suppose being 'fucked' is something you're about to be familiar with." She remarked coldly. As she raised a hand up and turned her fingers into deadly, sharp claws.

* * *

"AHHHHH!! NOT MY DICK!" Vincent screamed as he shot upright with wide eyes. Blinking when he found himself not in Castle Dimitrescu, but back in the safety of the BSAA compound that was now his home. Looking to the side when he heard a click as the Scientist stopped his watch and scribbled down the result.

"Two hours. Remarkable." Scientist A far too casually said. "And you didn't need to be induced back to being awake by drugs or electric shock either. That's a good thing by the way."

"Wha-what? How? Where... I was..." He looked around the room.

"Oh, so you had another one of those erotic hallucinating dreams, did you? Even more interesting. We will need you to remember it in great detail." The Scientist added. "That explains everything."

"Huh? It... It wasn't real??" Vincent said as he looked at the Scientist. "None of it??"

"Well on the one hand? Whatever you felt or saw was not of this actual world, no." Scientist A stated, before pointing forward. When Vincent looked, he stared and saw that the back wall was splattered with spunk, some of it drying and plenty of it pooling onto the floor. As well as finally noticing his pants were in shards around him with his dick, limp and at its non-enhanced size, was out. The table that had been in front of him flipped over and also coated with spunk "But certainly I can't say on the record that there was 'nothing' real. The sample team will be thrilled with a bonus helping to analyse though." The Scientist stated as he reached down. Picking up the spare pants from off the floor next to the 'wine' bottle and cup before tossing the garment over to Pierce.

"...I get why they tell me to keep remembering to bring a spare one of these." Vincent grumbled as he began to slip the pants on. Not exactly feeling like he accomplished anything here, even after having enjoyed one Hell of a wet dream of sorts. He felt bad for the clean-up team already. Again.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!