Resistance: Chimeran Allies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her legs around him, her thighs flexing around him, and she started spasming, bucking her hips against him as she jammed his fingers in and out of her, a roar soon coming from her. She jammed his fingers as deep inside her as she could, her hand moving back to the human's head, holding him against her as her insides seized around him.

She threw her head back, panting heavily as he felt her legs spasm around him, the human keeping up his licking all the while, turning her brain to complete mush. Slowly she calmed down, and soon she pulled his head away from her, his fingers coming away second.

He looked down at them, seeing them covered in her juices, though they quickly washed away down the drain. She pulled her legs away from him, letting them fall to the ground beside him, her arms also falling to her sides, too weak to do anything.

She sat there for a few seconds, the human pulling himself up, sitting between her legs. He looked down at her slit, then at his member, which was painfully hard now. She had cooled down a bit now, but he wasn't sure if it was enough yet.

The Hybrid regained her composure somewhat, noticing where he was looking. She reached her hand up, grabbing his arm and pulling him on top of her. She subjected him to another one of her kisses, wrapping her arms around him, his member pressing against her stomach as she held him close.

She held him there for several seconds, and then she shifted, and he found her now on top of him. She pulled away, letting him breath. "If I knew you were going to do that I wouldn't have stopped you back in the tower." She pushed herself up, straddling him, her hands traveling down his chest, a hand grasping his member.

She lifted it up, pressing it against her stomach, her tongue tracing along her teeth as she looked at it. "I've cooled down enough now, we should be ok. Now, do you want to cut to the chase, or do you want to find out just how dexterous my tongue is?" She let his member fall, moving forward so she was sitting on it, starting to grind on it, indicating what option she was hoping he'd choose.

"Let's... Cut to the chase." The Hybrid stopped grinding on him, letting out a satisfied growl.

"Was hoping you'd choose that. Now it's my turn to see you squirm." She lifted herself up, grabbing his member, settling herself over it. She wasted no time, lowering herself down, pitiless as she watched him groan.

She was still way hotter than a human, but her temperature was at least bearable now. Somewhat bearable, anyway. The pleasure was still overwhelming, her heat and tightness were insane. If they had tried this standing up he would have fallen to the ground, she was just too good.

She took him all the way to the base, sighing as he bottomed out. "So cold. It feels like you're cooling me down, I love it." She sat there for a few seconds, waiting for him to recover a little bit.

He was able to bring his hands up, setting them on her knees, and that seemed to be enough for her, the man closing his eyes as she raised herself up, her body clenching down on him even harder, trying to keep him buried inside her.

She didn't go more than halfway, lowering herself back down, settling on top of him. Her claws raked his chest, the Hybrid closing her eyes and breathing heavily as she leaned over him. He tried to buck up into her, but she weighed more than him, and was strong enough to keep him pinned to the ground, but she let out a pleasured growl as he moved around beneath her.

She started grinding against him, shifting her weight across his hips, making his member dig across different parts of her. Her walls strained against him, occasionally spasming on his member, making him too weak to do anything at all, the Hybrid revelling in his groans and how much his body was tensing.

He opened his eyes, peering up at her, seeing that her mouth was open, some drool falling down onto him below, getting washed away by the water. He moved his hand, slipping it between her slit again, rubbing at her clit, his legs tensing when her walls clenched down on him.

"Yes... Keep doing that." The Hybrid sighed, leaning her entire body back, placing her arms behind her, her hands gripping his legs. She raised herself off of him again, then sunk back down on him, painfully slow, but she did not stop and grind on him this time, setting a slow rhythm of rising and falling down on him.

With this new angle she was driving his member up against the front of her passage, and there seemed to be a spot there that was extra sensitive, eliciting pleasured growls from the Hybrid every time his member rubbed against it.

Her thighs clenched around his waist, and her thrusts started to get more powerful, the man unable to keep his attentions on her clit, his hand moving back to her leg as repeatedly shoved herself down on him.

Her growls got more desperate, and a particularly powerful thrust had him grunting, and then she settled down again, repositioning herself so she was leaning over him. She planted her hands on his shoulders, lifting his torso up, one arm wrapping under his shoulder, the other wrapping behind his neck, trapping him in a hug as she started grinding herself against him again.

Her passage was spasming around him, there was no friction at all, the smooth flesh trembling around him as she started to lose control of her pace, grinding herself against him with abandon.

"I... I can't..." She started muttering in her Chimeran language, and she sucked in a breath as the man under her managed to wedge a hand in between the two of them, rubbing on her clit.

Her passage clamped down on him, and she hugged him tight against her, pressing her head against him as she let out a roar.

Her legs desperately clenched down on him, squeezing on him as she came.

Her insides trembled, she was even hotter now, and her fleshy walls were massaging him from all sides, effortlessly milking his orgasm out of him.

He groaned, releasing inside her, the Hybrid trembling even more as her near constantly overheated body was flooded with what to her was cool fluid. Her arms were shaking against him, desperately clawing against him as he gave her everything he could offer, his arms also wrapped around her.

The Hybrid panted, tensing with each spurt he released, her passage wringing him like a vise. They grinded against each other, operating on nothing more than instinct and primal lust now, both of their minds reduced to blank slates as their pleasure overwhelmed them.

The Hybrid was still speaking in her own language, eventually stopping as their climaxes died down, the Hybrid panting heavily as she stayed close to the human, afraid to move even an inch.

Meanwhile the human was also panting heavily, his head would have been leaning back if the Hybrid's arm wasn't in the way, so he was just panting into her chest, his rapidly beating heart slowly going back down to normal levels, the man's position allowing him to also feel the Hybrid's pulse also slow down.

The Hybrid eventually shifted, releasing her death grip on the human, slowly lowering his back to the ground, the man lying there as he tried not to move, afraid that any movement would overwhelm his senses.

The Hybrid seemed to feel the same, and so they sat there, slowly recovering, the man's erection going away, the Hybrid's passage no longer holding a deathgrip down on him.

The Hybrid's breathing went back to normal, and she looked down at the human below her, a feeling of joy and satisfaction overwhelming her. She grabbed his shoulder, pulling him back up, letting out a low croon as she rubbed her head against his own.

She held him there, slowly raising herself off of him, feeling the man tremble as he slipped out, their combined fluids falling down to the floor of the shower. She let out a satisfied growl, falling away from him, letting him get pelted by the warm water that she had been blocking with her body.

"I'm so glad I found you. I never could have imagined my life would change so much these past few days." She watched him raise himself up, flashing a smile at her as he started to clean himself off.

"I am too." He sighed, relaxing as the water fell on him. "I think I'm ready to get some sleep after that though, we should get cleaned up before the hot water is gone."

The Hybrid sighed, standing up and the two cleaned each other off, the human cleaning off the Hybrid's heatstacks and other parts of her back that she could not reach.

Soon they were done, and they stepped out, grabbing some towels that had been stuffed in a small recess in the wall next to the sink. They set to work drying themselves off, the Hybrid drying herself off as much as she could before the human helped her with her back again, the heatstacks making it impossible to reach to a lot of spots there.

They grabbed their clothing, the Hybrid walking out first, making sure to show herself off as she walked in front of him.

The human walked to his own bunk, pulling open a metal drawer that was under it, relieved to see other pairs of clothing in there, quickly pulling a pair of underwear out. He jolted, hearing metal creaking behind him, and he turned around.

The Hybrid had picked up her bunk, effortlessly carrying the item over to him, the man stepping aside as the Hybrid pressed it up square against his own bed.

"I hope you weren't planning on sleeping alone, because I plan on having you as close to me as possible." She climbed onto the two beds, putting herself at the far end against the wall, patting the bed for the human to join him.

He smiled, climbing in after her, the Hybrid lifting the covers of the bed up, throwing it over the both of them. The human was facing towards her, her taller stature meaning that his head was tucked in directly under hers, and she wrapped her arms around him, sighing as his cool skin pressed against her own.

"What do you think's going to happen now? Does the Angel have any plans?" The Hybrid looked down at the human.

"I'm not sure yet, well... I do know one thing... She was watching what we were doing, and she's interested in getting you alone sometime..."

The human coughed, pulling his head away to look at the Hybrid with wide eyes. "How... How would that even work...? And, I mean, what about the two of us...?"

She let loose a low, suggestive growl. "Oh, I don't mind sharing. As for the Queen, she seemed very infatuated with your tongue work." She let out a huff as she watched the man's face turn red.

"God, you guys have no sense of shame."

The Hybrid let out a low growl, pulling him close to her again, locking her arms around him. They sat for a few seconds, but then a thought came over the human.

"Hey, have you thought of a name yet?" The Hybrid thought on it, still keeping the human pressed against her.

"Sylvia."