Resisting is Futile if You're Horny

Story Info
Wife seduced by a hot neighbor during a vacation.
3.7k words
3.7
35.7k
56
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jugulator
jugulator
69 Followers

It was on the third day of our vacation, on the beautiful Adriatic coast, that are peace and quiet were disturbed, as it would turn out in the most unexpected of ways.

We received a company in the upstairs apartment of the beach fronted house we were staying in. The company was in the form of a family of three. A man, his wife and a little girl moved in into the empty apartment above us, and I knew right away that our carefree vacation days were over. I just didn't realize the events would unfold the way they did.

...

It was just past noon, and my wife Mikayla and I were enjoying our time on the private beach belonging to the house. We escaped the hectic rhythm of our daily lives and found serenity in a quiet seaside surroundings. I was reading an adventure book, and was really engrossed in the story development, when a guy entered a fenced private beach area we were resting on. Mikayla was lying flat on her belly, her bikini top untied to remove tan lines on her back, her elbows sticking out, head resting on her hands. As she wanted to tan as much of her body as possible while we were alone, she put on a rather daring skimpy bikini bottom which was revealing far more of her flesh than it actually covered. I loved her gorgeous ass. Full, round and firm, it was one of her strongest features. I definitely loved that bikini, as it was leaving a suspiciously little to the imagination. However, right this moment I felt a little uncomfortable, seeing her lying practically naked in front of this strange guy, and not even being aware of his presence. Like a predator watching the prey.

"You must be the neighbors from downstairs" he said quite loud.

Mikayla jumped startled, almost flashing him with her tits, but managing to keep them covered in the last second.

"Rick" she shouted angrily. "You could have warned me someone was here. I'm almost naked here."

"Sorry babe, I just realized myself."

"I'm Luca" he said and shook my hand.

"Rick" I returned.

"Don't worry miss, I certainly don't mind the company of gorgeous half naked ladies. May I ask the name that goes with your lovely figure?" he asked, extending his strong hand to my wife.

She was now sitting on the beach chair, her back straight, her hands keeping the bikini top pressed to her tits to prevent it from falling down and revealing her breasts. Her legs were slightly spread, glistening from the sunscreen. Her wet her was slick and pushed back, and at that moment she looked unbelievably sexy, sitting there all exposed and vulnerable.

"Allow me" he said and went behind her back. He proceeded to tie the laces of her bra, no doubt trying to get a good eyeful of boobs, and casually brushing her naked back with his hands. "There you go" he said when he finished.

"Thanks, I'm Mikayla."

"Pleasure to meet you Mikayla, and I really mean it. You look lovely."

"Thanks. You're not bad looking yourself. Are you here alone?" she asked.

"No. I'm here with my wife and my little daughter. The daughter is not feeling so well from the trip, so they both remained in the apartment to rest a little. Not much I could do, so I just came for a quick swim" he said and proceeded to undress.

It was obvious he was well aware of his good looks, as he was making quite a show of it in front of Mikayla. It was taking him forever to remove the T-shirt and his shorts, and it seemed as if Mikayla didn't mind one little bit. I had to admit that he was actually a good-looking guy, and she was watching him with keen interest. She was taking every curve, every muscle and every ab in. When she saw me looking at her, she quickly averted her gaze embarrassed, but she was still trying to steal a glance or two when she thought I wasn't looking.

"We should get together for a drink sometimes" he said before he went for a swim.

"Sure", I added, hoping it was just a simple courtesy and not a real suggestion. I didn't like how he was ogling Mikayla. Nor she him, for that matter.

She resumed her tanning. She untied her top again, removing it completely from her tits this time and putting it next to the chair. She was still tanning her back, so her nipples were hidden. But the sides of her boobs were clearly visible, and I swear her ass was protruding a little higher in the air than it was before. Her bottom almost completely gone between her butt cheeks, making it practically a thong. From certain angles she looked completely naked, and I was getting hard just from watching her. She was treating Luca to this quite a spectacular view as well. Was she actually trying to seduce him? Surely not right under my nose.

...

Later in the evening Mikayla and I were sitting on our terrace on the ground floor, watching the sunset and sipping cold beer. We wanted to cool down a bit after a scorching day before we light up the barbecue. Luka was passing by, probably returning from the beach. He was only wearing his shorts and was naked from the waist up. Damn, but he was actually really good looking. He was probably in his late thirties, but there was not a gram of excess fat on his biceps. His chest and arms were muscular, and his abs were, simply put, perfect. With dark hair, piercing blue eyes, and his sweet and confident talk, no wonder Mikayla seemed to have a crush on him. I looked at her and she was almost drooling. Fuck it, this guy was probably fighting off chicks everywhere he went. He didn't seem to be fighting my wife off though. Should I be worried about Mikayla's obvious infatuation with him? I guess a little flirting can do no harm, especially since I was there, but I wish she was just a little less obvious.

"Hey guys, what are you up to? Mikayla, you look absolutely gorgeous" said Luka smirking. "Carefully Rick, someone might steal this one from you, if you don't keep an eye on her."

"Stop it Luca, have you no shame?" chirped Mikayla, a little too eagerly for my taste. "We actually wanted to have a cold one before dinner. Why don't you come and join us. There's a couple more in the fridge."

"Sure love, not going to pass up a cold beer in good company."

"Honey, would you, please?"

"Sure" I said and went inside to get him a beer. I used a chance to quickly go to the boy's room. From the bathroom window I could hear them talking. Actually, he was doing all the talking and Mikayla was giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Hey, in your dreams mister" I heard her exclaim at one point, and then she laughed again.

I went to the kitchen to grab a beer. I stepped out to the terrace to an awkward silence. Luca was whispering something to my wife's ear, she was blushing while biting her lower lip. He abruptly stopped when I appeared. Mikayla turned to look at me, her cheeks hot red.

"There you are honey" she said. "Come sit" she patted a chair next to her. She took my hand and kissed me on the cheek. "Let's have a drink."

Next hour or so was actually fun. Luca turned out to be not such a bad guy at all. Hitting on my wife aside, he was funny and full of interesting stories. It was obvious used to being in the center of attention. And he knew how to make a woman laugh. Mikayla was really enjoying herself, and her (not so) subtle body language showed me that she was enjoying his attention and his company very much.

Mikayla was really beautiful this evening. With just a touch of makeup, and a nicely tanned body, she was glowing. She was wearing a flowy little summer dress ending several inches above her knees. It had a nice little blue and white flowery design on it. It felt extremely sexy and attractive, but simple and innocent at the same time. The dress had small sleeves and a very generous cleavage area, exposing the top part of her small, perky breasts. They were squeezed into a delicate, partially transparent black bra. The dark red and black tight strip below the baskets was pushing her tits upward, making them look so damn inviting under a sheen of sweat from humid marine weather. The bra was partially visible under the dress, flaming the imagination of anyone looking at it. In this case it was Luca, and he wasn't subtle about it at all, taking every chance to look down her cleavage. The dress and the bra also revealed a part of her sexy dragon tattoo. It stretched from just above her right nipple, where was the hidden dragon's tail, up to her left collar bone which was the exposed head and left wing.

"You look good enough to eat Mikayla. I love your sexy dress. Too bad I can't see the whole tattoo" said Luka between two sips of beer. "I bet it's extraordinary. I don't suppose you'd make an old guy happy and show it to me?"

I couldn't believe the balls on this guy, trying to convince my wife to show him her tits, with me sitting right there. And he actually sounded serious. No mischievous laugh. He looked her straight in the eye. Mikayla blushed and laughed it off.

"I'm sure you'd love that mister" she giggled. "Hell, maybe I'd even show you, but that's only for my hubby's eyes. Just like the one above my pussy!"

I spilled the bear through my nose, not believing she would say something like this to someone we literally just met a few hours ago.

Luca, however, sounded intrigued.

"Well, who knows, maybe you'll change your mind. I can be pretty persuasive. Cheers." He extended his hand and touched her bottle with his, as he winked at her undressing her with his damn blue eyes.

"You don't say" she murmured to herself, licked her lips and took a sip, looking him up and down.

"OK guys, turn it down a little, or I'll have to bring out the firehose" I tried to defuse the explosive situation with a lame joke. But the truth is I was enormously agitated. Confused arousal sprinkled with jealousy. I had no idea where this was coming from. Or going to, for that matter. I never had any reason to suspect that Mikayla was fucking other people behind my back. But right now, I wasn't sure of anything. I was actually under the impression that she would fuck this guy this very moment. And not even behind my back, but right in my face. The troubling thought was that it was actually turning me on.

"Look guys, I should probably start the fire for the barbecue. But I think I'll have to jump quickly to the store and get some more coal. You good there alone for a few minutes?"

"Sure, take your time" Luca said. "I'll keep Mikayla entertained."

"Behave yourselves kid" I added laughingly, but deep in my gut I was actually worried sick. But I just had to see what was going to happen with me put of the picture.

"Don't worry honey, Luca will be a perfect gentleman, right Luca?" Mikayla added.

He smiled devilishly, looking at my beautiful wife, while Mikayla dropped her gaze and blushed again. I swear to God, like fucking teenagers, these two. I stood up and left. I turned the corner, walked a few meters down the path, and silently returned.

I was leaning with my back against the wall, not five steps away from them. Just one small fence with several flowerpots hanging from it, and one house corner between us. I could hear everything they said.

"Mikayla, I want to make love to you."

What in the actual fuck?! I was gone for literally 30 seconds.

"Luca, don't" she uttered unconvincingly.

"I want to fuck you!"

"I am married, for heaven's sake. You can't just say something like that to a married woman. What is wrong with you?" her voice breaking down.

"I want to fuck you Mikayla. I've been thinking about fucking you the whole day. I just can't stop."

"Please Luca, don't say that" she pleaded, but I knew she didn't really mean it.

I peeked around the corner to see what's happening. He was holding her hands now.

"I know you want it too" he said. "I can see it in your eyes, the way you look at me. Have been since the first time you saw me."

He leaned a little bit closer, as if to share an exotic secret.

"I can hear you breathing hard" he whispered. "I can see your lips filling with blood. Your own body betrays you. I know you want me. And I am going to fuck you tonight!"

Her eyes were two billiard balls, and her mouth was half open in shock. She swallowed spit like she was in some huge trouble. Her throat must have been a dry desert. She was a powder keg about to explode.

She downed her beer in one gulp, put the empty bottle on the table and stood up looking straight at him. She reached under the hem of her dress and pulled her panties down below her knees. She let them drop down to the floor and stepped out. She pulled down the sleeves of her dress, exposing her bra. Her breasts were small, but they were delicately framed within the dark silken part of the bra. Her nipples were two diamonds tearing the fabric of reality.

Oh boy, she's actually going for it.

She straddled him, while he was still in his chair.

"Fuck me then!"

He pulled down his shorts, his big cock springing to attention. She started lowering herself down, reaching for his cock. She gave it a few strokes and then paused for a second, like having a second guess. She closed her eyes then, licked her lips and slowly lowered herself on his pole. She grabbed his head in both her hands, looking him straight in the eye and started riding him slowly, as if she was trying to settle herself down comfortably. They didn't kiss. They didn't scream. They didn't even moan. I could barely hear them breathing. There was something so primal in this silent debauchery. She was holding his face, completely lost in desire and unreleased urge. He was holding her left ass cheek with one hand, and her slim waist with another. It was like he was holding her stable and guiding her precisely along his hard shaft, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down. They fucked deeply, hungrily. She rode him steadily, with barely noticeable gyratory movements. Not too hard, or too wild, but deep and with abundant passion. She was enjoying every single stroke, resting on his balls with each touch. She was making every second count.

A cat jumped down from a tree, leaves rustling. I almost had a heart attack. They stopped for a moment listening. In the murk they looked like a strange, wild, two-headed beast. He reached behind and unclasped her bra. He pulled it off of her, smelled it briefly and placed it on the table.

"You smell wonderful" he said.

He could now see the entire blue dragon across her chest. A forbidden animal hidden from the rest of the world, plain in his sight. He took her nipple in his mouth and sucked it gently. She let a deep sigh. She loved having her overly sensitive nipples licked and sucked. They resumed their carnal dance. How the hell do you watch your wife giving herself to another man, and think of it as a dance? Bur there was something extraordinarily sensual in their unexpected intercourse. She was riding him, not like a horse but like she was connecting herself to the pleasure source so great, she never wanted to stop.

Suddenly he gripped the chair seat with both hands. He raised his head up and closed his eyes.

"I'm close" he croaked.

She put her hands on his sweaty chest and started impaling herself with deep strokes. She would raise herself almost completely up, leaving just the tip of his cock in her soaking wet pussy, before slamming herself down hard and balls deep. Between every slam she would say something dirty.

"Yes, give me your cum, you fucker" she hissed in his ear, licking his earlobe.

Slam!

"I want all of it" she whispered, biting his cheek.

Slam!

"Fill my naughty pussy with your sperm."

Slam!

"I want you to come in my cheating cunt."

Slam!

"Oh god, your cock feels so good in my pussy."

Slam!

"I love your big cock lover."

Slam!

"Oh god, oh fucking god, please, fucker. Please come in me. Please! Make me your slut!" she kept pleading in his ear.

Of course, that he didn't stand a chance. She loved dirty talk, and she was determined to make him come. She stopped for an instance, allowing him a moment to erupt. And then it happened. He started flooding her married pussy with his hot and sticky seed. Judging by his spasms he kept on coming in her for at least fifteen or twenty seconds. Finally, he stopped. He put his head on her breasts and kept taking deep silent breaths.

I was flabbergasted.

Fuck!

Why the fuck would she do that? What in the world possessed her, to let another man come in her? I couldn't understand. But I was so goddamn hard. If I as much as touched myself, I would have surely come right there in my shorts. Fucking hell. I wanted to come so badly. My knees were trembling from fury and excitement.

While I was deep in my thoughts, she slowly resumed her business. He was obviously still hard, and she wasn't done with him yet. Now that he came, she sped up her ride. Her breathing was erratic now. She rode him fast. The chair was creaking, and for a moment there I was actually worried they might end up on the floor. Funny. I should probably have been worried about the fact that my wife was fucking someone else, right before my eyes. She fucked him fast for another minute, the only sounds coming from them were the chair, their combined breathing and distant voices down on the promenade. If these passersby only knew of the love triangle drama unfolding not even ten meters from where they casually strolled, enjoying the fresh summer breeze.

She was fucking the soul right out of him. She huffed and puffed, her hands on his shoulders, riding him like a pony. She never let a single sound escape her scarlet wet lips. His big shiny cock was stretching her tight wet pussy to her limits. Then, she suddenly stopped. She grabbed his hair with both her hands. She kissed him passionately on the mouth and started coming.

"Fuck, arghhh" she whispered, more to herself.

Her legs were shaking. She was biting her lower lip, with her eyes closed, her head tilted a little to the side. A sight all too familiar, but this time from an angle I never expected to look at her from. It felt like an out of body experience. She was coming all right. She was coming long and hard, while he was kissing her neck and chasing the elusive tail of the pale blue dragon imprinted on her milky white breast.

She remained impaled on his cock for a minute or two shivering. She breathed heavily, her arms limp around his neck, her head resting on her right arm. Then she stood up from his cock, which was all wet and covered in sperm and her juices, and still almost fully hard. I could see now that it was at least a couple of inches bigger than mine. No wonder she came in just a few minutes.

She knelt down and took his cock in her mouth, sucking on the head, stroking the shaft with one hand, and caressing his abs with another. In less than a minute he shot his second load of the night right in her mouth. She swallowed it all, licked her lips, and then licked his cock clean. She stood up, pulled her dress back up over her tits, not bothering with the underwear.

"Please leave now" she said quietly.

He was standing in front of her fully naked, his cock still semi hard.

"I never got the chance to see the second tattoo" he said.

"You fucked me. Now leave" she persisted. "My husband will be here any minute."

He put his shorts on and left.

I made a couple of steps back, waited for a minute or so and then walked to the terrace making some noise to announce my arrival. As I stepped onto the terrace, Mikayla looked at me, her eyes big, her cheeks flushed, and her hair barely made. An idiot could see that something had happened, let alone the idiot who'd just watched his wife orgasming all over another man's dick.

"Oh, hey baby, you're back? Ehm...Luca had to leave. Er...his wife called him, something about the baby having a fever. Did you get the coal?" she tried to act normal but failing miserably.

"I know you fucked him" I said, almost whispering, my voice breaking down. My throat was dry, and my face was burning from shame, anger, arousal and disbelief.

jugulator
jugulator
69 Followers
12