All Comments on 'Resolution'

by TheRogerQuine

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

How incredibly…sad.

The act of sex reduced to mindless rutting, the only excitement in betraying and hurting the one person who was in your corner. So what if daddy raped her, she had a choice and she chose to indulge in carnal pleasures, not just for the flood of endorphins but because she could stab her husband in the back. Betraying him as she was betrayed. Hurting him as she was hurt rather then dealing with the man responsible for hurting her.

One stars because it killed my hard on and 5 stars because it was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
what

was the point to this drivel

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

And another one bits the dust. The storyline is ‘Meh!’ but that is true of the six other submissions from this author. It’s a take it or leave it deal, if female empowerment floats your boat it’s all good and carry on reading.

Where these stories are so bad is the writing style, writing is a learning curve, novice to accomplished, after seven submissions we should see the writing evolve as the author hones their craft. We make allowances for new authors but that consideration fades when no improvement is seen. As is the case here.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

This woman MC is one mentally-ill human being. Her therapist is one useless quack doctor.

Every marriage she is in will always be a train wreck. She shouldn't marry at all.

/

This was well done.

I dare say this author is one good writer.

But I hate the story.

I hate cuck cheating slut stories.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

A well-written, realistic tale of the destructive power of incest and sexual abuse. Of course Some will read this as merely 'cuck shit', because they're probably as damaged by the actions of others as the young woman in this excellent tale. Your insights are amazing, but the best part of your writing is your examination of the motivations, and causations, as well as expressing how and why those manifest in the outcomes.

.

Top-shelf writing that just keeps getting better. 5/5!!!!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

There is quite a palpable irony reading how a relatively new (to Literotica) author's work is languishing in the doldrums and not improving (which it clearly is) offered by someone whose most imaginative contribution to Literotica is 'No Answer' on their profile.

TheRogerQuineTheRogerQuineover 2 years agoAuthor

Now this sequence of six chapters is completed, I feel it worth pointing out to everyone who got so angry with the female lead - this is fiction. But if you reacted so strongly I guess it's working, even if you didn't realise it. For skruff101 it's woth pointing out that this is a sequence of chapters. Writing style does not evolve within a book. Or it shouldn't. It's set at the beginning, because the writer wants to write a book that way. Other actual books I've written are all different from each other, and they're all here - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Roger-Quine/e/B0034Q4L5C?ref_=dbs_p_ebk_r00_abau_000000. I look forward to reading the work of my critics so I can compare styles. But hardly any of tyhe people whore are most outspoken seem to have posted anything on here. Doesn't make you a bad critic, but your opinions don't make me a bad writer. Just one you didn't enjoy on this occasion.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

What I'd like to know is, if she didn't care who she fucked, why not marry the guy her father wanted her to? It's not like she'd stop fucking other guys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another narcissistic entitled opportunistic cunt. Age will eventually catch up to her and limit her appeal and options if the STD's don't get her first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Back to Daddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She is mentally ill. It is people like her who spread all kinds of diseases. And her genes must be prevented from being inherited. She must be put out of her misery. Who will give her the coup de grace?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Six stories, 7 followers. That says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stories of the mentally ill aren't erotic.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

It's an impressive attempt at milking everything possible out of one short story arc, but for the reader, it's severely diminishing returns after the first story, whichever one that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Three stories posted today and as usual all are garbage. 1* for each one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This like all this writers stories reads like fodder to get the women-haters wound up. As much as the knuckle draggers like to think so, this isn’t female empowerment or equality. Clearly written by a guy.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 2 years ago

Nice attempt at doing something different.

Hooked

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Stories of the mentally ill aren't erotic.

green117green117over 2 years ago
Not a very good showing by the commentariat

How many of the comments refer to the incest that drives the protagonist's motivation?

I'm not sure about this one in the larger sense - I've been told that the Daddy did me story is quite popular amongst the working girls to drive up tips... but lying to herself isn't likely and doesn't put this story in that category.

And to be honest there is a story category, characterized by a series of letters I don't remember, which is >all< about the humiliation and powerlessness of a guy by a wife or girlfriend who takes on other guys... not my favorite, as you might guess. This one the guy may be clueless, but isn't powerless.

In the cuckold category there is much more variation - the guy could be into it, the guy could be a participant, the guy could be gay... and so forth. Here, the guy is clueless and so the humiliation is retrospective or short term in the present tense.

>shrugs< I would say that the writing challenge would be to make the female protagonist sympathetic... and to make the actions of the male protagonist not revenge driven. Bringing the Daddy into the picture might make some plot action... and god help us, if you were able to make the Daddy sympathetic (without pulling "it was all a dream", or "she's delusional") then you would be a writing avatar.

What I get from this is a bit sex-negative, "be careful out there", summary. The female is self aware, but only peripherally mentions the self destructive nature of her actions. The f'ing therapist was a possible way to bring this in, but... well... he was a >f'ing< therapist.

Don't know - there seems to be much you could mine from this premise, but a hard slog to get anywhere I would want to go.

Good luck.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucked up jumble of words and authors mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

TheRogerQuine (about 4 hours ago, Author) - "Now this sequence of six chapters is completed,"

If this was the last in a series of six chapters why didn't you just indicate such in the title. Other writers do so, it let's potential readers know you aren't finished with the story yet. Otherwise folks will just think your writing is...IDK, lame or inadequate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

quality of stories are dropping for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way to go Scarlet. Tomorrow is another day! GWTW!!!

historyandherstoryhistoryandherstoryover 2 years ago

A decent story by a literate writer. Thank you. 5*

BriteaseBriteaseover 2 years ago

Intersting and new slant. Well done.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Really just going to keep driving this into the ground huh?

Well you get an A+ for your stick to itiveness.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 2 years ago

Unique and interesting idea. Thanks for not burning any bitches or reconciling any costs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another thot. At least she says she's happy. Who are we to judge? Sure, she is now divorced. Her 'clueless' hubby, dumped her ass. Sure, her family probably still loves her. But probably also disappointed that she wont give them kids from a stable home. She has no kids currently, and if she was married for 10 years...she'd be around 30 years old. 90% of her eggs are gone now. Her ability to produce healthy kids is at an all time low. Very few men would want her long term. Only a few. That number drops significantly every 2 years. Her looks wont last too much longer either. She's got about 5 more GOOD sex filled years, 10 so-so years, and then 5-10 bottom barrel scrapping years of throwing her cunt at any breathing man and hoping for takers. And that's, of course, random hook-ups. Her ability to get a good relationship is over at around 35.

I did like the story though. She says she's happy, she enjoys the rush...the high that sex and random hook-ups give. She's an addict. It's a neat lil' window into her world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Men age like wine, women age like cheese, especially the promiscuous ones. And promiscuity correlates with greater risk of disease, especially socially transmitted diseases (duh!). So there is some hope that this sociopath will just get sick and die, relieving civilization of one more disease vector.

But was there supposed to be some kind of plot, drama, compelling reason to care about this waste of a female? Apparently it did not occur to the author that this woman's story is about as memorable as the last 15 cocks she's fucked; not at all. Well, hope it was better for you than it was for her. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Except there isn't always a tomorrow. Admittedly, I've only known a handful of real pro whores and about the same number of sluts like the one in this story. None of them have any sort of real relationship. Some of them are single, barely have a worthwhile life, and the ones that are married are miserable because no reasonable man would want to be anywhere near them in a relationship. One thing they all have in common is that they are overall miserable, lonely, and bitter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And the point of this story, what was it? No good character there.

TheRogerQuineTheRogerQuineover 2 years agoAuthor

green117 - As you clearly appreciate this is a very difficult subject to tackle, mostly because of what is and (more significantly, isn't) permissible in publishing these days. I write mostly for the Amazon/Kobo market, and after plenty of rejections (on the grounds of content, not style), I am aware that a writer is obliged to create characters on the basis that nobody has sex before they are 18 at least. This is patently ridiculous, and obliges you to skip over the events that are crucial in thoser formative years. but it is slowly improving. Lately I've been able to deal with these topics, but I'm aware of treading a very fine line.

That's particularly relevant here when those experiences involve an incestuous relationship; a writer can say it happened, but not go into detail, or make it arousing. And yet for the victims it often was highly arousingat the time, and still is in retrospect - that's a huge part of the conflict and fundamental to understanding how it works, and why they are the way they are today.

Voice of experience and all that: I've been that lover/therapist, but I didn't pack my bags. However I was out of my depth and then some dealing with a human being who was utterly broken as a child and had been like it for decades. Despite all the happy optimism of "normal" people like me, it results in damage that's beyond repair. Often the repair is unwanted. But the survivors are surrounded by men who only want to exploit their vulnerability, and situations like the one in this set of stories are sadly far too common. Worse still there are plenty of places on the web where you can find people who think that incest is jolly good fun, or just harmless fantasy. Tricky one. Fantasy is both essential and entertaining, and I do believe it can be preventative, acting as a release valve for emotions and desires that otherwise might be vented through real-life actions. That applies to all the things that are on the edge of what's acceptable in fiction - taboos like bestiality and rape that are the final ffrontier. A writer can get away with all of that in the context of historical fiction (what have the Romans ever done for us) and in sci-fi. That's why I have written in both formats. Sex without a conscience or consequence is liberating for a writer and, I hope, a reader as well. Incest remains a taboo too far, and maybe that's fair: is it better to addresss the issue and hope for the safety-valve effect, or will it just normalise something that should never be normalised? It's the ultimate betrayal, after all, and the consequences are hideous. If you want to read that as it lives (in as far as Amazon allows it) then permit me to refer you to an excellent book on the subject: Hooker is Wife #5 in the series The Six Wives of Henry the Cuckold. The other five mostly deal with rollicking, knicker-dropping cuckold shit, of course, full up with miniskirts, voyeurs, interracial sex and serial shagging, but hey-ho. Here's the link - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08GJ4CMC3/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i4

TheRogerQuineTheRogerQuineover 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymousabout 1 hour ago

Question for Mr TRQ

Since this story is the completion of a sequence of six chapters, do you think it would be good to place all the chapters under a single umbrella such as "Nympho Wife" Chapters 01 - 06? This may be especially helpful since you have seven submissions. Safe guess is one is not part of the sequence of chapters.

Then again, since the chapters seem to be less than one page maybe some of the chapters could be logically combined to make it a 2-3 chapter story?

Just some food for thought.

Yes, I've written books like that, of course, but this time I tried to use the Literoica site to do something different. These are scenes from a relationship, scenes from a life story, and things in real life don't always happen in order, or in neat chapters, and important events can be years apart. I deliberately set out to write like that, six snapshots that give the full picture when taken together but don't necessarily follow in chronological order, except that there is clearly a final chapter, which I know is more of a challenge for the reader than the author. But as I've said before in other comments here, once the first story was submitted I followed up with another one every day, in the mistaken belief that all six pieces would be published sequentially, 24 hours apart, but neither of these things happened. The seventh story happened vbecause I brilliantly submitted one chapter twice, but getting it removed was such hard work that I stopped trying. Confrontation is the same as The Harlot, apart from the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Things in real life don't always happen in order? Of course they do... One day follows another.

If however you want to tell the story out of real time sequence that's called flash back. Or forward... However regardless of the time line telling a multi chapter story it's helpful to readers if you specify the order you as author intend the reader to follow. Clearly that is how a physical book is published. Or do you expect readers to randomly read chapters in a book?

TheRogerQuineTheRogerQuineover 2 years agoAuthor

"Things in real life don't always happen in order? Of course they do... One day follows another."

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday -- yes, of course.

But the consequences of actions don't. They spread out in all directions like ripples in a pond, hit the bank and bounce off in loads more new directions, crisscrossing and interacting with each other, one cause with many effects separated in time and space.

"If however you want to tell the story out of real time sequence that's called flash back. Or forward... However regardless of the time line telling a multi chapter story it's helpful to readers if you specify the order you as author intend the reader to follow. Clearly that is how a physical book is published. Or do you expect readers to randomly read chapters in a book?"

As I said that's exactly what I intended. These are scenes from a life and though they are related, and each one you read adds more to your understanding, the picture isn't complete until you've read them all, perhaps not even then. That's why they aren't in a book, which forces the author to choose a sequence, but on here, where the order can be as random as the reader's whiml. I hadn't even intended to write an ending; I was going to finish on 5, but everyone seemed to need a resolution, which is why the unfortunate misplaced last chapter was called Resolution. even though it isn't really. It ends with the thought that there's always tomorrow, which isn't really an ending.

TheRogerQuineTheRogerQuineover 2 years agoAuthor

26thNC "The whore had no soul at all. She was nothing more than an unrepentant bitch from beginning to end".

As I made clear in this story, and in Comments (see reply to green117 below), her soul was taken from her when she was a child. Teenage prostitution is almost inevitable in situations like this. Sadly this is not a fairy-tale, and there are no happy endings. She's incapable of repentance just as she's incapable of altering her behaviour , Full story in the book I reccomended to green117. Here's the link again: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08GJ4CMC3/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i4

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do us a favour.....either put in Fetish cat or just stick to Amazon. real cack and do not believe your scores, so maybe cheating them

JJ

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Pretty senseless story.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Its like he keeps writing the same fucking story all over again just with a couple small changes, so for the most part the couple I've read are 80 percent the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, I didn't see that coming. It started like a typically quirky, mischievously humorous TRQ story then suddenly took an untypically introspective and melancholy tone. Quite a dark tale in the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRogerQuine@TheRogerQuine
Prolific author of erotic literature. You can call them dirty books, if you prefer. They're all on Amazon anyway. Some on Kobo.

SIMILAR Stories