Resolutions Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress prepares for Week 1 Weigh-In.
1.1k words
4.08
3.2k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before bull left on Saturday, Mistress pulled out a chastity cage and fastened it to cuck's cock, locking it as he lay on the bed in the bulls aftermath. She left him there until it dried on his skin, then unlocked his restraints. She ordered him to dress and run some errands scented with the aroma of her lover.

Sunday was uneventful. Cuck prepared all of the meals and took care to feed her only enough to help insure a chance to pleasure her the following week.

Monday morning the 5:30 alarm was especially brutal. Mistress punched cuck in the side to get him moving and got out of bed. She slipped into a pair of leggings, sports bra and t-shirt to prepare for her first proper workout in a while. She instructed cuck to prepare breakfast to be ready by 7:00 and headed for the door. She slipped on a pair of trainers and grabbed her puffy coat. Bull was waiting in the warm car per her instruction and they made their way to the gym. On the way she began to think about cuck's envelopes and the things she would make him do over the next six weeks.

Her marriage to cuck had been a good one and there had always been a free and open nature about it, but since his desire to be her submissive, it had become so much more special. She was able to learn more and more about his desires and needs through Domination than they ever had in casual conversation. He wanted to share her with others and this had been the springboard through which he met and found bull for her. Bull was about 7 years younger than her and 9 years younger than cuck.

Cuck enjoyed the thought of being pushed to his very limit for Mistress' pleasure. In the beginning she was timid about that need, but over the 4 months that she had come to know bull, she realized that the more she relaxed and enjoyed his company, the more cuck seemed to enjoy her and the harder he worked to please her. This fitness challenge would be her chance to really push his boundaries, and hers as well.

First envelope:

"If Mistress loses weight and the key opens cuck's chastity cage, then cuck may have Mistress for 45 minutes, uninterrupted, in any way he would like to enjoy her. She will bend to whatever desire he needs in order to cum and she will do with it, whatever he wishes."

"If Mistress gains weight or does not lose and the key opens cuck's chastity cage, then cuck may choose one of the following:

Cuck may offer his ass to bull to use to satisfy his urges until completion and return the key to Mistress to be put back in the stack with a new envelope; or

Cuck may give bull a hand job to completion then discard the key, never to be used again."

"By midnight, the cage must be returned to cuck's cock for the following week.

Her first workout was harsh. She wondered if anyone knew that bull had so much invested in making sure his new student succeeded this and every week to come. She had not sweated so much in a long long time and she knew she would be sore by days end. Bull dropped her off and she slipped back in the house by 6:50 with a few minutes to spare before breakfast. Mistress walked into the kitchen where cuck stood, naked preparing her scrambled eggs to go with toast, honey and fresh fruit. She walked up to him and ran her right index finger along his spine from his neck to its base where two halves of his firm ass meet. She cupped his ass in her hand and gave it a squeeze acknowledging approval of what she saw. Cuck smiled and his cock began to strain against the cage.

Bring my breakfast to the bedroom, she commanded as she left him. By the time he got there, she had just peeled off the last of her workout clothing in a pile by the bed. She took the plate and coffee from him and ordered him on his back on the bed. With him in place she slid in on top of his face looking down toward his confinement. While cuck's presentation on the plate was perfect, she decided to use his bare, waxed chest as her plate today and dumped the contents onto him as she lowered herself squarely across his face.

Cuck held her coffee, lapping between her sweaty thighs as she stabbed at eggs and pieces of fruit with her fork. The tines dug into his flesh causing him to jump and jerk all the while, his cock continued to push out of the corners and crevices of the cage. She used the toast to mop up the juices from the eggs and fruit, reserving the honey for one last bit of delightful torture. She drizzled the small vial of sticky liquid on his balls which were presented out and taught by the cage. As the marinated in the sticky gel she leaned over and began to lick them clean, sucking them into her mouth and making sure to get at every drop that she could see. Licking him and feeling what his tongue was doing beneath her made her very excited and she sat up, placing her fingers between her own legs. She touched herself, grinding against his face until it produced a delightful orgasm. One so intense, in fact that she rolled off of cuck and onto the bed to enjoy its blissful end.

It was shower time and Mistress instructed cuck to follow her to assist with her shower. He enjoyed washing her hair and found the whole process of bathing her to be very gratifying. He asked her if he might be permitted to "pee" in the shower as it was his custom when wearing a cage, but she told him that he would no longer be allowed to do that unless specifically instructed. "Part of the whole point of the cage is to turn you into the sissy that you need to be, therefore you will sit and piss like a girl." He lowered his head and sat on the toilet in front of her to pee before getting into the shower with her.

The rest of the week pretty much went this way. Each day bull picked her up and dropped her off. While he was not allowed to have sex with her, there were no limitations on what he did with himself when he was alone. It was cuck who bore the brunt of frustration. Teased constantly, he was being turned into a begging sissy who would do whatever it took to please his Mistress. The transformation had begun.