Resolutions Ch. 03

Story Info
The three gathered for the weigh-in and ensuing fun.
2.4k words
4.11
3.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let the Games Begin

Saturday morning cuck bounced out of bed so excited for the opportunity to receive some sexual attention. He had spent the week providing service for Mistress, but had never received anything in return. Mistress changed her routine. Upon return from her workout, she had her breakfast in private, showered and left the house by 10:00am without telling cuck where she was going.

Mistress arrived at the salon shortly before 10:30 AM. She had gone this long without bull's hands on her, but she had never wanted him so much so she made the appointment for a full spa day. haircut and style, massage, waxing, pedicure and manicure. Bull was going to get her at her best and she was confident that the first week would bring weight loss based on how good she had been. "it's amazing" she thought, "I spend all week being a good girl so I can become a complete slut on Saturday night."

She enjoyed the spa day. Having people touch her for any reason whatsoever fueled her passion for bull and she reveled in that feeling. When finally she returned home around 5:00pm she found cuck in the bedroom touching himself, trying in any way he could to gain some pleasure from the cage that encased his cock. Mistress laughed; "for your sake, I hope you select a friendly key this evening. If you don't I fear it will be a very long week ahead for you". He bowed his head in shame, knowing that what he had done was not in keeping with her wishes for him. She instructed him to shower and make sure he was clean and presentable before her bull.

Bull arrived at the house a quarter before 6:00pm with "the scale" as instructed. cuck was still in the shower and commanded to hurry so that the ceremony could take place promptly at 6:00pm. Cuck cut his prep a little short and appeared before them, clean and still damp from the shower. Mistress was undressing and preparing to step on the scale. All three of them had a vested interest in the outcome of that measurement. Each felt that they had the most to gain or lose by her success. With a deep breath, she planted both feet on the small platform. The screen flashed a few times then displayed 233. Success!!! She had lost weight. It didn't matter how much, only that she had lost. She immediately embraced bull and kissed him passionately. Bull wasted no time removing his clothing as they kissed. When he was naked, Mistress sank to her knees and wrapped her lips around his growing cock. She sucked him like she never had and it was a mixture of pain and pleasure for bull as a result of her vigor.

Cuck stood there watching Mistress throw her passion at bull. As she sucked him she went deeper and deeper on him gagging and staining the front of her chest with her own saliva. She enjoyed making a mess with her favorite cock and it must have looked good on her because cuck began to tug at his cage through his jeans as if to try to make it bigger for his own growing, straining cock. While she sucked she cupped his balls and occasionally stroked his shaft. It was a quick taste of his cum that she was after and she was about to get her wish. Bull could take no more and confessed to her that he was about to cum. She maintained her pace until she felt the first taste of his seed on her tongue. She immediately stopped and squeezed his cock tightly in her fist. A few spurts from him then a small stream of cum was all that his ruined manhood could produce. "I just wanted a taste" she said. "Let's not take you completely out of the game yet boy."

Bull's frustration was visible on his face. He spent the week anticipating this only to have his reward ruined by her hand. She sat on the floor and rested for a moment, reveling in his taste. Mistress got up and pulled a stack of envelopes from her desk drawer. She returned standing before cuck and offered him a choice to open. She fanned them out like a hand of cards and he chose the third one. Cuck carefully opened the envelope and removed its contents. There was a key on a necklace and two index cards that were folded over and labeled LOSE and DIDN'T LOSE. Mistress took the DIDN'T LOSE card from him and told him that it might be useful another day. He handed her the key and Mistress slipped it around her neck then dropped to her knees before him. She unzipped his pants pulling them with his underwear to his knees, then cradled his balls and the cage in her hands. Mistress kissed the plastic, pressing her tongue through he slits licking down the shaft to his balls.

Mistress took the key and held the lock closer to her neck, placing the key in the lock. She turned the key, but nothing happened. It was not the correct key. Cuck was so sad and it showed. She removed the key from the lock, but kept it around her neck. The only thing left for him was to read the card. He snapped the tape with his finger and unfolded a single index card. It read:

Since Mistress lost weight this week, you will receive some sort of pleasure depending on how well your key managed with the lock.

If your key opened the lock, you may have her in any way you like until 11:00pm on Sunday evening. You may share her with bull as you wish and enjoy time with her alone.

If your key did not open the lock then you may only receive pleasure from the wrapped package labeled with the letter "E". You will taste your Mistress on bulls cock and clean it every opportunity that she requires of you.

Cuck looked at Mistress, puzzled about the box. She left the bedroom and returned with a package wrapped in kraft paper with a large red letter "E" on the top. She handed it to him and he tore the paper off hoping for some miracle to give his blue balls some relief. It was a remote controlled prostate massager. Cuck had not yet experienced more than her finger inside of him in the past, but at this point he was eager to experience anything that might give him brief pleasure. The box was already opened. She had taken the time to charge it and to make sure everything worked as planned. Cuck pulled it out of the box. It's T shape had a bulb on the long tail and he suspected that was the end that went inside of him. Mistress instructed him to bend over the bed, reach back and spread his cheeks apart to await her.

This whole week had been a humiliating experience for him. Being locked up in front of another man was bad enough, but to be bent over like this in front of him and her, for that matter was beyond what he had imagined. He felt like such a slut and could only obey her at this point. Mistress stood behind him and squeezed a large stream of lube out on his spread open crack. It landed, cold and slimy on him and she just let it run through the crack of his ass and down onto his swollen balls. She did this several times until lube had found its way onto his cage and was dripping from the tip of the plastic covering his cock. When the lube had made a complete mess of his ass she ran her fingers through it slipping her middle finger inside of him. His ass received her finger easily even though he was nervous. She stroked it several times with one finger then two until his bottom was hers. On every stroke her fingers searched for his little walnut and his cock tried to jump inside of its confinement every time she found it. When she changed that in and out motion to a more circular motion tracing her fingers around that knob, it put cuck in a trance and he felt his manhood giving into her power. Cum began to run out of the tip of his chastity cage and make a mess on the bed. Drained of his seed, without relief, satisfaction or pleasure, cuck realized in that moment that he was becoming the property of his mistress to do with as she pleased. Seeing the mess she pulled her fingers out and slowly worked the head of the toy into his ass. It felt so much different than her fingers. When she was inside of him it felt intimate and personal. This toy, however, felt like a spear thrust inside of him. It was a foreign object and did not belong there. He had been invaded and once again a rush of humiliation overcame him. When it had found its purchase, Mistress instructed him to put a towel down on a wooden chair and sit to watch bull have his pleasure once more. Mistress took the remote device in her hand and lay on the bed awaiting bull.

Mistress motioned for bull to return to bed. "Take me, use me and enjoy me." He wasted no time and his cock was so ready for her. In truth, while his last orgasm robbed him of cum, it had not quenched his passion or desire for her in the least. He mounted her immediately finding her pussy to be just as wet as his cock was hard. He thrust in and out of her with her feet resting on his shoulders. It was her favorite position with him because it gave her the added pleasure of looking into his eyes as he heaved himself in and out of her beautiful body. His hands searched her curves as he fucked her and she enjoyed every inch of him inside of her. His cock was the key that unlocked her passion and it had been locked far too long.

The ruined orgasm earlier had held his second orgasm at bay long enough for her to crest first into waves of her own orgasm. The week's anticipation along with two men willing to do anything to please her made it easy for her to be satisfied. His thrusts had become violent and she pushed him off of her long enough to let her passions rest. "Go over to cuck and put your cock in his mouth. I want him to taste me on your shaft". Bull hesitated for a moment, but quickly rationed that it was just a mouth and he easily obeyed. Cuck on the other hand, held his lips closed when bull stood before him. Mistress got out of bed, pressed a button on the massager and walked over to cuck. The massager began to vibrate inside of him and it woke his cock up in a different way from her fingers. It was intense and almost more than he could take as she put a thumb on his chin and pulled his, now willing, mouth open. Bull pushed the tip past his lips and pushed it inside of cuck who closed his eyes and accepted his fate. With his eyes closed tightly and bulls cock now pushing in and out of his mouth, mistress turned the intensity of the vibrator up until it almost hurt. It was too much. it was too intense. It was mechanical. He was being milked and there was nothing he could do.

Mistress never realized how much it would turn her on to see cuck willing to suck her bull's cock. What else would turn her on. What more could she make him do that would bring her pleasure and how far would he be willing to go to serve her desires. The tasks in the other envelopes were going to have to be revised during the following week. The rest of the tasks were too tame and simple. She knew this task would be a transition into a new life for all three of them. And what might she make bull do for her? The possibilities were endless.

She took bulls cock out of cucks mouth and kissed him tasting bull and her own juices on his lips. "Did you enjoy the way I taste on him?". "Yes Mistress" was the answer from a cuck who now would commit to himself to taste her in any way presented to him. She looked between cucks legs to see a second mess that he had made from the vibrator. She flicked it off and he thanked her. Bull brushed his cock against her leg and mistress bent over putting her head in cuck's lap. Bull got behind her and fucked her from behind thrusting in and out of her for just a few minutes before releasing himself inside of her. He kept pushing himself in and out of her until every drop was inside of her. He had no more to give and sat on the bed to recover.

Mistress shifted positions to straddle cucks knee. She kissed him and asked him if he had a good time. He nodded that he had and she whispered in his ear, "you will sleep on the floor by my bed tonight. I plan to make love to bull until morning." "Yes mistress" was all he could say. Mistress grabbed a pillow from the bed and blanked from a chair and put them on the floor beside her. She pulled a pair of handcuffs from the nightstand and bound cucks wrists together before kissing him goodnight. He lay on the floor and she covered him, telling him "goodnight". "May I remove the massager?" He asked. "In the morning" was his answer.

She pulled back the covers and invited bull to turn out the lights and join her. Throughout the night she made love to her bull, touching the button at every opportunity to orgasm so that cuck could share or at least know of her pleasure. It was a nice reward for a hard week of diet and exercise. she thought as she drifted to sleep for final time that evening, "This is going to be an adventure".