Resolving Mrs. Hallman

Story Info
Decoding my teachers intentions.
2.1k words
4.43
20.5k
21
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JClarke
JClarke
238 Followers

RESOLVING MRS. HALLMAN

I'm a high school student. My name is John. My algebra II teacher, Mrs. Hallman, is an unremarkable middle aged teacher. She is neither pretty nor ugly. But definitely more pretty than ugly. But she has an awesome hot body. I hadn't noticed her body at first, but once I did I couldn't get it out of my mind. She had one of those compact curvy types, somewhat like a gymnast but fuller. She is on the short side. I think maybe she had been a gymnast earlier in life before her boobs got too big or just aged out of it. She was a straightforward no nonsense kind of person. Never really laughed or smiled. She was somewhat stern. It seemed logical that perhaps she was this way because she was disenchanted and unfulfilled.

I could never get a handle on how she felt about me. Sometimes it seemed she liked me and other times despised me. I remember one time I had asked her a question. She came over to my desk and leaned down real low to look at my paper to see what item drew my question. She pressed her breast against my arm in such a way it felt intentional. Then other times she would call me out for something trivial in front of the class, seemingly to embarrass me. I never noticed her doing that to other students. She almost seemed to be picking on me. On my birthday she even announced to the class, "John's birthday is today. He's 18 so I guess he is now a man?" The class burst into laughter. But after class she asked me to stay and said, "I hope I didn't embarrass you to bad John, you are a man now, a very attractive young man. I think you can get anything you want if you just apply yourself," and looked me up and down. I didn't really know what to say, so I just said, "Thank you Mrs. Hallman" and timidly walked out.

Man she was messing with my head. I wasn't doing well in her class and the other guys in the back row were always cutting up. I really needed to improve so one day after class I came to her desk and asked if it would be alright to move to the front row. She seemed very pleased that I had asked, and it was very mature of me. We talked a bit about my performance and how I could improve. I actually think I may have seen a slight smile as I left. So I moved to the front row. I'm not sure if this was an improvement because now I was so much closer, I noticed her body more. The way she would lean back against the desk sometimes right in front of me made me think she was doing it just to tease me. But she never looked at me in those times, which I thought she would if she was indeed teasing me. Whether it was intentional or not I would often get a hard on as I watched her body and the way she moved. I do think I caught her a time or two looking at it, but maybe it was my imagination. But none of this could be true because she began picking on me more. She even sent a letter one day telling my parents that she had to move me to the front row because I was doing so poorly. Damn her, she knew it was me that asked. Why did she do that? It was like she was toying with me. I fantasized that she must be a dominatrix in her private life.

Pretty soon she became an obsession. I didn't know what I was going to do about it. In one way I despised her and in another way I was turned on by her body. And at the same time she seemed to be treating me in the same conflicting way. She would treat me nice, almost fawning over me. Then the next day or two humiliate and embarrass me. It was driving me crazy, what was I going to do? I found myself thinking about it almost all the time, and also noticed it aroused me. I had to find out what were her intentions and why was she doing this. Did she, maybe secretly desire me too?

Then one day I was searching something on the internet and went down one of those rabbit holes and found a website about subliminal messages, and how to persuade with willpower. It's almost like hypnotism in a way but doesn't require hypnosis skills and anyone can do it if you are patient and committed. It will not make someone do something against their will, but it can reveal their will. Also it is so subtle I couldn't get into trouble. It was perfect. So I studied the approach and laid out a plan.

I won't take time to go into great detail about the process, but here are the steps.

  • Build-Up: Steadily increase pressure.
  • Dripping Tap: Little and often.
  • Escalation: Make it more important.
  • Ganging Up: Bring in other people.
  • Persistence: Not giving up.
  • Personal Attack: Provoke arousal.
  • The Power Gaze: Hold their eyes to account.
  • Willpower Language: Forceful words that convey will.

The next day I began implementing the process. I went to Mrs. Hallman after class, and said, "I know I need to improve my grade, will you help me?" and used the "power gaze".

She said, "Ok John, how can I help?"

"You should tutor me." I say.

So she agrees, and suggests we meet in her classroom after school. This is great; it will give me more time with her and allow me to implement the steps faster. I won't bore you with the "Build-up" or the 'Dripping Tap', but I continue the process 'escalating' the need for her to help and planting the subliminal message that 'I want to please you'. I use the term 'I want to please you' over and over again. She asks about it and I explain it means what it says and that it should make her feel good. We even explore the term 'feel good' and I reinforce how she should want to feel good and let people make her feel good. She over time accepts this phrase and smiles when I say it and continues the lesson without pausing.

Next I introduced the phrase 'don't you want it'. I started by asking "don't you want it, for me to succeed?" Later, I 'escalated' it by having her agree how important my success was. I 'ganged up' by asking my coach to ask her to help me so I could continue playing sports. I included 'don't you want it' to include not only my success but her feeling good. I included the 'personal attack' by getting her to realize that she was responsible if I didn't succeed and she in turn would fail also. I ultimately got to the point where she would respond to the phrases without thought, respond the way I wanted and continue if nothing happened. I had her accept that I made her feel good, better than she ever had. And that she wanted the feeling to continue and would do anything to try to keep that feeling from leaving. I also had her realize that if she said no to 'don't you want it', that she would have failed, she would not feel good but feel very bad. I have abbreviated it here, but this took a long time.

Finally it was time to realize the full plan. I remembered that this will not let someone do something against their will so I should be able to find out her true feelings. The next tutor session I made sure we stayed late. The school was mostly empty. She hadn't noticed that I had locked the door after I entered. I sat close beside her at her desk as she was explaining a problem. I put my hand on her knee. She paused but then continued. I started sliding my hand up her leg. I could tell she was getting nervous and trying to decide what to do.

As I reached the top of her thigh she said, "What are you doing?"

"I want to please you," I said.

I couldn't believe it, but she smiled and continued on with the lesson.

I moved my hand further and started rubbing her pussy. She started breathing heavily.

Before she could react or say anything. I said, "Mrs. Hallman, I just want to please you, and you know you want that." She started to glance over at me, but then continued as best she could with the lesson.

I then reached inside her panties. I ran my fingers up and down the folds of her pussy. Her breathing quickened. I found her clit and rubbed my finger over it. She let out a moan. Then I inserted my finger in her pussy.

"John, we shouldn't be doing this," she says.

I said, "Don't you want it?"

She was quiet for what seemed like minutes. I continued to thrust my finger inside her pussy and took my thumb and rolled her clit. She moaned louder and began to squirm. I could tell she was trying to decide, was this something out of her will? She was also realizing my reinforcement that if she said no, she would have failed and would feel bad.

Finally she laid her head back, closed her eyes and said, "Yes I want it. I want it so bad."

So I fingered her to her first orgasm.

"You should take your clothes off," I said.

She almost immediately began unbuttoning her blouse. Soon she was standing before me nude. Her naked body looked better than I had even fantasized. I quickly removed my clothes and she looked down at my extremely hard cock. I noticed a smile broadened on her face.

"Don't you want it?" I said, to reinforce what was happening.

She said, "oh yes" and kneeled down and took me in her mouth.

She sucked me for a few minutes but I had to have that body and so I slid everything off her desk and laid her on top of it with her legs hanging off the side. I moved between her open legs and placed my cock at her entrance. I couldn't help but say, "are you sure you want it?"

She said, "Just shut up and fuck me."

And fuck her I did. I pushed her knees wide and placed my cock at her vulva. I pushed slowly but steadily completely into her pussy. It felt amazing. I couldn't believe it, here I was with my cock inside this stern teacher who had tormented me and excited me. And her awesome body laid out before me. I was so hard, I had to control myself and not cum right then and there. But I wanted to fuck her and fuck her I did. I was thrusting inside her now. I put my hands under her knees and lifted them to give me better access. I was pounding her pussy now. She apparently was enjoying it too. She was thrusting back into me and moaning so loudly. She squeezed my dick with her pussy muscles. I reached up and took her breast in my hands as I continued to pump her. Her breasts were perfect orbs, soft and white. More perfect than I had even imagined. Her areolas were pink and just the right size. Her nipples were hard and protruded from her chest like a pair of erasers on a pencil. I rolled them between my thumb and forefinger, which seemed to excite her greatly. I had to suck on them, so I bent down and took one into my mouth.

She began to shake and I could tell she was having an orgasm, but I wanted more, so I stood her up and bent her over the desk and entered her from behind. Now I could see her nice round ass as I thrust my dick deep inside her pussy. I don't know if she finished her orgasm or was starting another one, but she must have liked this position because she moaned even more and said "oh yesssss, yessss, fuck me." I grabbed her beautiful ass with both hands and pounded her like there was no tomorrow. I could hold out no longer, I exploded, my cum shooting deep into her hot pussy. I have never cum so hard or so long. Finally I collapsed on top of her, her beautiful body under mine and both of us on top of her desk.

After we composed ourselves and dressed, I walked to the door. She said, "Same time tomorrow John, don't be late young man."

JClarke
JClarke
238 Followers