Resort - Scenario A: Pt. 3 (ALT)

Story Info
Tanya Returns to Dan and Penny's Room.
6k words
4.41
3.3k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/03/2021
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

READER DISCLAIMER: Scenario Stories: What They Are & How to Read Them

MY MISSION: My scenario stories are based on the concept that power shifts-in all their forms-carry a perverse pleasure. Some people like seeing themselves in the dominant role, others in the subservient. Others like to see themselves emerge from a place of weakness and become strong. Others find a thrill in the opposite. These stories should in no way be seen as an endorsement of the views espoused by some of the characters, nor are they intended to represent any kind of "ideal" sexual relationship. These stories are not weapons to be used by people as proof of "how things are" or "should be." They are simply an acknowledgement that sexuality and the things we find titillating can be (and often are) messy. With Scenarios I'm hoping to provide readers with an opportunity to read about the power dynamics they've long enjoyed, as well as provide new ones they may have never considered. Hopefully this will give people a chance to find sexual enjoyment in a way they have never considered. In short: if you're going to get-off to something risqué, do it in a safe way. Just because you find sexual pleasure in reading perverse things, doesn't make you a pervert. Just as enjoying reading about monsters and monstrous acts doesn't make you a monster.

HOW TO READ: If you want to read the entire story, start with the Setup. This is a non-sexual story that sets up both the scenario as well as the existing power dynamics within the group. From there you currently have two options:

Scenario A: Pt. 1 -> Scenario A: Pt. 1.5 -> Scenario A: Pt. 2

OR

Scenario A: Pt. 1 -> Scenario A: Pt. 1.5 -> Scenario AB: Pt. 2

I plan on opening this up to multiple scenarios, each following the same characters, the same broad beats, but with different through lines.

Alright. Enough of the explanations. Hope you enjoy. Any and all constructive criticism is welcomed!

-------------------------------------------------------

Back at Dan and Penny's Room

Tanya pushed the door open and walked into the room. It still smelled of her. She couldn't remember the last time she had been fucked so thoroughly her very scent had been hammered into the walls. If things went according to plan, she hoped that would be happening more often.

"Well, well, well. Look who's back." Penny sat on the edge of the bed, her bare legs dangling over the edge, toes grazing the floor. She was still wearing the dress from earlier though now it was riding high on her voluptuous thighs, looking a little worse for wear. Tanya's gaze lingered. She could see the curve of her friend's ass and wondered if she was wearing anything underneath. "Getting a good look?"

"What?"

"Oh my god," Penny giggled, glancing back at Dan. "Baby, I think you might have broken her. Was the fucking really that good?"

Of course it was, Tanya thought, but she couldn't admit that here. Not yet. She didn't want to play her hand too freely this early in the meeting. "You would know." She flashed her friend a coy smile then sauntered toward her. "Dan told me how good you were at taking his dick."

Penny drew back as if startled by her friend's openness. "Look who's finally talking like an adult. I knew one night with my man would turn you into a real woman."

Tanya looked over at Dan. He was shirtless, wearing nothing but a pair of tight shorts. His bulge stood prominently underneath the smooth fabric. Tanya could feel herself staring again, growing hotter by the second. A hand grazed her ass, breaking the trance.

"You want to see it again." Penny was looking up at her friend, a smug smile on her face. She knew her friend had the taste for it now. All she needed was a little nudge and she'd be back on her knees.

"Of course."

Again, Tanya's bluntness caught Penny by surprise. She had expected more resistance than this. Hoped for it, even. Composing herself, she stroked her friend's firm ass. "We can arrange that. But first I want to hear about your night. What did Fred say when you got home?"

"Nothing. He was asleep by the time I got back." Penny scoffed and rolled her eyes. By the time they landed on Dan, Tanya knew exactly what her friend was thinking. "So why don't you tell me, how was he?"

"How do you think?"

Tanya walked over to Dan and ran her hand the length of his chest, continuing on across his stomach until she reached the waistband of his boxer briefs where she paused for a moment before letting her fingers drop, snapping the band against his toned abs. "Inadequate."

"Finally starting to see the light."

Tanya bit her lip. Shrugged.

"Fuck, baby," Penny said in amazement. "You really did break her. Tell me, Tee, how much did you enjoy my husband's cock?"

Tanya had started caressing Dan's stomach again, but now she nuzzled her face into his chest. It felt warm and firm. Without looking at either of them she said, "I'd rather show you."

Not wanting to lose control of the situation, Penny wrapped her hands around her friend's trim waist. Tanya wasn't petite, per se. More athletic than anything. Toned legs, arms, tummy. It had been the thing that drew her to her friend in the first place. Pulling Tanya away from her husband, Penny hoped to turn her friend around and begin taking control, but she underestimated her strength-and Tanya's desire to be pulled away-and ended up bumping her friend's ass into her own face. A thrill shot through her, wetting her pants.

"Oh," Tanya said, looking over her shoulder. "Did you want to show me something?"

The implication was clear. And for a second Penny was speechless. Her friend's plump ass was inches from her face. Tight jeans hugged curves, forming an inviting sight. All she needed to do was lean forward, rub her face in it.

A hand fell on her head and fingers began running through her hair, slowly, methodically. Each time reaching farther and farther back until Penny could feel those fingers begin to...push her, closer and closer towards her friend's ass. "Do you like that?" Tanya whispered.

"Just imagining what this ass would look like with my husband fucking it."

"We could show you. I think he'd enjoy it."

"I bet." Penny ran her hands over her friend's butt, massaging it, cupping it, testing its firmness. Her mouth watered.

"Why don't you get it ready for him."

"How?"

Tanya turned around, bending over slightly to bring her friend's face level with her breasts. "I can think of a few ways."

"You want me to get you wet," Penny said, almost in a daze.

"You know you want to."

Penny brushed her nose against Tanya's breasts, smelling her. "You think I'm going to fall for that?"

Undeterred, Tanya pushed on. "Why not? I've seen the way you look at my body. How you stare at my tits and ass whenever I'm in a bathing suit." Tanya spun around, bringing her ass back around to give her friend a better view. "How many times have you commented on my body like there was something more going on?"

Penny's demeanor didn't shift. Smiling, she let her eyes prowl up and down Tanya's body. "It is a fabulous body."

Tanya placed her hands on her friends shoulders, drawing her in toward her breasts. "And you'd look good worshipping it."

"You think so?"

"I know." Tanya brushed a strand of hair away from Penny's face, exposing her ear and neck.

"That's why I wanted you and Fred to come on vacation with us."

"So you could get a closer look." Tanya's lips were inches from her friend's ear.

Penny bit her lip. "More than a look."

Tanya kissed her friend's neck, eliciting a soft gasp. Feeling confident, she pushed on, kissing along Penny's neck, drawing closer to her ear. When she arrived, she took the lobe gently between her teeth and bit. "How badly do you want to taste me?"

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" Penny asked. "Get me down on my knees. Rub your pussy against my tongue." Tanya's breath was heavy in her friend's ear. Her knees were beginning to shake just thinking about it. She was doing it. She was going to teach this bitch what it meant to be dominated. "Fuck my mouth until you cum all over me."

"Yes," Tanya moaned. "I want it so badly."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Prove it."

Tanya backed away, unbuttoned her pants and slid them down. Penny eyed her panties with lust. "Hungry?"

"You have no idea."

"Get on your knees and show me how hungry you are." Tanya put her hand on the side of Penny's head and began to guide her down. Wetness dripped from her pussy and slid the length of her leg. She would make Penny start there. Kiss her ankle and lick her all the way up.

There was only one problem.

"Come on," Tanya said, almost pleadingly. The sultriness in her voice was beginning to slip, replaced with a more desperate tone. She took a step toward Penny and brushed her stomach against her friend's face. "Smell it."

Despite her reluctance, Penny breathed in. Immediately she felt a tingle between her legs. Tanya smelled good, and Penny wondered what it would be like to bury her face in the source of that smell.

Fingers tickled her ear. "See." Tanya stared down at her. There was a lust in her eyes that frightened Penny as much as turned her on. Could she really do it? Could Tanya really dominate her? "Here," Tanya said, slipping the bikini string from her shoulder and exposing her breast. "Suck on it."

Penny's eyes jumped up to her friend's face, then back to the beautiful nipple staring back at her. If she took her friend in her mouth it'd be the perfect way to get her to submit. To give her a glimmer of hope before completely breaking her. Opening her mouth, she leaned forward and gently breathed on it.

"That's nice." Tanya said, sounding almost relieved. She had been gently massaging her friend's shoulders, but was inching her fingers toward Penny's neck, toward the back of her head. "But I didn't say blow it. I said suck it."

"Patience."

Slowly, her lips closed around Tanya's erect nipple. Both women moaned.

Tanya slipped the strap off her other shoulder and let her bikini top fall to the floor. "Don't forget the other one."

Penny kissed her friend across her chest, lips falling on the soft flesh of her breast, the bumpy gooseflesh of her areolas, down into the crevice between, then back around the perky nipple.

Tanya's hand had well made its way to the back of Penny's head, lightly holding it in place while her friend alternated between her two breasts, kissing, licking, sucking.

"You're getting me so wet." Looking down at her friend, Tanya could feel the momentum swinging. She was winning. If she kept it up, she'd have her friend right where she wanted her. And maybe more. "You like watching your wife suck on my tits?" Dan was behind her, rubbing himself through his underwear. He groaned. "Why don't you join her?"

Dan let his hand drop and walked over. This was it! Tanya thought. She was going to get both of them. She could practically see the looks on their faces, their mouths covered with her cum as they peered up at her, wondering how they had been so thoroughly dominated.

Then Dan bumped into her. His bulge was already stiff. She could feel it through her underwear, pressing against her ass. His hands wrapped around her waist and an involuntary groan escaped her lips. Oh god, he's already got me. With the slightest of touches, Dan had reminded her how futile it was to try and turn the tables on him. Before she knew it she'd be like all the other girls, on her knees, disgracing herself, begging him for more.

And yet, he hadn't said anything about Penny.

Tanya's hand was still at the base of Penny's neck, rubbing her. She'd been too afraid to assert herself too quickly, and now she was thankful for her reluctance. With Dan behind her, rubbing himself against her ass, and Penny staring up at her, she would have been an easy mark had they wanted to take control. Despite being enthralled by her breasts, a mischievous grin still played on Penny's lips. She had clearly read her husband's presence as a sign that things were swinging back her way. Tanya was sandwiched between them. All Dan needed to do was rip her underwear off, bend her over, and start fucking her. She'd do anything for him at that point. Submitting to Penny being chief among them.

And yet...

Tanya reached back with her free hand and wrapped it around Dan's neck, indicating she wanted his mouth. He obliged. Running his hands over her body, he began massaging her hips, her breasts. His hand came tantalizingly close to Penny's head, and for a moment Tanya believed he was going to take her hand and place it on the back of his own wife's head, showing both of them who he deemed the more dominant woman. She was so close. All she needed to do was take control, put her hand on the top of Penny's head and push.

"Wait."

Tanya froze. Penny had stopped sucking on her tits. Her hands cupped the bottom of her breasts and held them up. Lightly, Penny brushed her lips against Tanya's nipples. In response, Tanya's knees began to buckle. Fuck.

"You ready?" Tanya said, her voice husky with lust. She hoped cutting Penny off would keep the momentum in her favor. But looking down at her friend, and feeling Dan's dick growing harder against her ass, she knew the fight wasn't over.

"I think we should have a little contest." Penny said and prodded her friend's nipple, batting it with the tip of her tongue. "Me and you on our knees. Whoever sucks off Dan wins."

This was not part of the plan. Tanya hoped to take her friend through pure sexual domination; will her to her knees with nothing more than her body. But this... She had enjoyed Dan's cock in her mouth, but she had serious doubts whether or not she could suck him to completion better than the woman who knew him best.

But what other options did she have?

"Dan told me how good you are," she said. "Only a little better than me. And that was only my first try."

"Then you should be better this time."

"You sure you want to take that risk?"

Penny pushed Tanya aside then slid to the floor, her face inches from her husband's growing bulge. Her hand was fishing out his cock before Tanya knew what was happening.

"Mm," Penny moaned, finding her prize. "How badly did she gag on this, baby?"

"I'll show you." Dan started pivoting toward Tanya who had already taken her place on her knees beside Penny.

"No," Penny said, yanking him back. "Me first." She kissed the head of his dick then swallowed it, a little at first. Then more. Until it was hard enough to force her to stand up tall on her knees.

"Mmmm." She moaned around it, letting her eyes roll toward her friend.

Tanya watched silently, observing her friend's technique. So far she hadn't done anything that surprised her. Nothing that made her feel threatened. If she could steal it back, swallow just a little more, she could win over this man, and utterly embarrass her friend in the process.

Not wanting to forfeit any more of her advantage, Tanya scooted closer to her friend, wrapped her hand around Dan's dick, then tugged. Biting her lip, she looked up at him, "Can I try?"

Groaning, Dan pulled his dick out of Penny's mouth (much to her dismay) and presented it to Tanya, who eagerly took it in her mouth. Stifling a gag, she began bobbing up and down, moaning as she went.

"Is she better than me, baby?" Penny asked, looking up at her husband helplessly.

Dan groaned in response. Before he could offer a more articulate response, Tanya popped off and said, "He'll be admitting I'm better soon enough."

"Fuck you."

Taking charge, Dan went back and forth, alternating between Tanya and Penny's mouths, both women struggling with his size, gagging with each thrust. As soon as one popped off, the other hungrily took him back, glancing, for a moment, at her rival, offering brief, wicked glares that dared the other to take more next time. Neither woman gave the impression she was close to backing off. One of them was going to prove herself tonight and show once and for all who was the more dominant.

While both women continued to struggle, Tanya noticed that Dan lingered when he was in her mouth. His thrusts had become more forceful, more violent. And in his eyes, she had noticed the distinct message that she was winning.

"Fuck," he groaned, pistoning in and out of her mouth. "That's it Tee. Suck it just like that."

Tanya let her eyes fall lazily to Penny. They said everything they needed to say. And Penny saw it.

"Wait" Penny pleaded, putting her hands on her friend's shoulders to try and pull her away. "Wait!" But Tanya's lips were suctioned tight and as Penny pulled, it only added to the tension.

Dan screamed, "Fuck," and with one hand pushed Penny away while grabbing Tanya's head with the other. Pumping into her mouth, he finished furiously down her throat.

"Oh fuck, Tee." he moaned, continuging to finish in her mouth. His body shook with each release, causing him to mumble with each spurt. "Fuck, that's the best. That's the best." He uttered, struggling to put a complete sentence together.

Tanya smiled. When she pulled away, she opened her mouth, making sure to present her cum-filled mouth to Dan before turning to Penny who lay on the floor, panting. Tanya grabbed her friend's face, held her up, and made it look like she was going to pour Dan's cum out of her mouth into her's. But before she let it slip out, she pulled back and drizzled it across her own tits. "Lick it off."

Penny looked to her husband, who still had a slightly frazzled gaze about him. He teetered on his heels, his dick still slick with Tanya's spit.

"Come on," Tanya teased. Then, growing tired of waiting, she grabbed a handful of Penny's hair and pulled her up.

Cum dripped from Tanya's lips and down onto her chin. Penny couldn't help but marvel at it. Had she ever made Dan cum that much.

Holding her head chest-high, Tanya made sure to bring Penny more than halfway to her breasts, but waited, making it clear that Penny would have to do the rest. "Go on. Lick it off. You know you want to."

Sticking out her tongue, Penny dragged it up the side of Tanya's breast, scooping up a glob of her husband's cum.

"Mmmm," Tanya moaned. "That's good. Look at me while you do it."

Penny's eyes went to her friend's. She couldn't believe what was happening. Distantly, in the back of her mind, she told herself this wasn't real. That there were exceptions. She was only licking the side of her friend's breasts. Only playing along until her and Dan retook control. But the more she licked-the more of her husband's cum she scooped off her friend's incredible body-the more she felt that control slipping further and further away.

"That's it, bitch. Wrap those lips around my nipples. Like you mean it this time."

Tanya pressed Penny's face to her tits, smearing some of Dan's cum across her nose and cheeks. "This is just the start, you know. I'm not even close to being done with you. Dan," Tanya looked up at Dan who, having regained his composure, hovered over them, "is that big dick ready to go again."

Dan took hold of himself and, to prove his readiness, rubbed it over Tanya's face before grabbing her hair. He pulled her head back and reinserted his dick into her mouth. After a couple of rough throat fucks, he pulled back out and let the impressive member, now at full length, dangle over them.

"MMmm," Tanya said again. "Good. Penny, get up on the bed."

"What?" Penny had been in a daze. Now that the contest was over-even though she didn't want to admit it was-made sucking on her friend's tits easier. She could lose herself in it and she had. Cum coated her face as she let her tongue roll over Tanya's perky nipples.

Tanya laughed. Earlier in the night, it had seemed a forgone conclusion that she would be the one broken like this. Cum-covered and on her knees, eager to be used. But now the tables had turned. Readjusting her grip on her friend's head she pulled Penny to her feet and led her to the bed.

12